Wii U. Should I sell it?

I told my non-gamer wife I'd sell my Wii U, which she likes because she uses it to watch YouTube or Netflix while getting ready for work, and when I said it I meant it.
Mostly because nintendo will kill online support and that will make several of my games useless. So I brought it to my brother's house so he can sell it while my wife and I are on vacation, but I'm having second thoughts: what if I sell it, and then in some years the modding community makes it a worth-having console?
I mean, if they manage to develop a system to load Wii U games from a hard drive, I'll probably wanna buy it back.

Should I just sell it and buy one later when the modders have figured out all the ways to make it run Game Cube, Wii and Wii U games for free?
if I choose to sell it, how much should I ask?
It's the console itself, the pad with a protective film, all the cables and chargers, I can always throw in a couple of Wii games and a WiiMote, and the games I have right now are: Bayonetta 1 & 2, Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8, Star Fox Zero (both discs), Splatoon, Wind Waker HD, Twiligh Princess HD, plus some other random ones I don't even remember.

It's not like we need the money too badly, but it wouldn't hurt to have some extra cash to add to my monthly gaming budget, plus I could buy something nice for her. She wants a turntable, I could start saving for one with this money.

Oh boy.

Is this pasta?

No, it's a hard choice. One I have to be making right now, because we're going on vacation Saturday,

How did you find this website?

Remember #GamerGate? That's how.

Why the FUCK do people do this? Do you not understand that you're losing money when you do this? Why pay for a product you ALREADY FUCKING HAVE? Just keep it if you're going to want to hack it in the future.

Why are you asking us?
Post sharpie in pooper or gtfo.

Post your wife.

No, keep it.
Commercially failed consoles have a lot of value sooner or later. I'm keeping mine for sure.

Are you retarded?
You can mod it right now to do everything you just listed and more.

But I don't know if I'll want it later, that depends on whether or not they develop decent hard drive boots.
OK, let's say they don't and I don't ever want another Wii U. For how much could I sell the one I have?

Should I maybe just sell Splatoon and Mario Maker and all other games that are gonna be nothing after they discontinue online support?

No, you'd call her fat. She's a bit chubby, in a pleasent way, but if she was someone else's wife I'd call her fat on the internet. Because that's how the internet is…

Keep it.
Post your thicc wife.

this place is not your daddy and you should make choices by yourself, however my recommendation would be either or sell it, save up a little more and build a really good pc (if you don't have one already)

Do it faggot.

Disgusting

It's obvious you rolled in here from >>>/reddit/
Fuck off

I WISH I HAD A THICC WIFE

I guess if it really can be modded to play all sorts of Wii, Game Cube and Wii U games, I could sell just the games.
Right? Does that mak sense? Plus I could sell most of my GC and Wii games.

Dude, she looks 200% like an SJW, bright coloured hair, grandma glasses, tattoos and all. On our first date I even asked her if she was a vegan, I was so sure she was at least a bit of a lefty. There's no way you wouldn't mock her even if she wasn't thicc.

POST YOUR 200LB VEGAN WIFE

Might as well jsut give it to her. The system's being replaced and the homebrew scene will likely die pretty quickly.

Keep it, newfriend. I'm pretty sure you can already load Wii U backups.

You should've dropped her at first sight, regardless of politics.

She's neither. Wait, how would a vegan become 200 lb?

What's stopping you from getting one? Cool chicks are just people.

What is gbatemp and WiiU USB Helper

It's a fucking nintendo console, of course it has been hacked and can be modded. Even the fucking Switch has been hacked.

I HAVE A THICC GF WHO I REFUSE TO WIFE BECAUSE SHE HAS BROWN EYES AND BAD HABITS

If she gobbles a lot of fatty nuts, quite easily.
Does your wife gobble a lot of nuts or just meat?

Sell it and hide the money before your hambeast takes it after divorce-raping you.

I hate brown eyes.

YEP SAME, THATS WHY SHE'S LITTLE MORE THAN A CUMDUMP TO ME

The part about bad habits I get, but man, really? The colour of her eyes?

Both, IFKWIM… he he…
Now I feel bad, i shouldn't have said that about the kother of my future child…

She's the coolest person ever, pal. Really, she's the best.
Plus she makes a lot of money and I don't, and she's OK with me being in charge of everything, including her budgets.

I CAN ONLY MARRY A BLUE-EYED WOMAN BECAUSE I WANT MY CHILDREN TO INHERIT MY SUPERIOR AYRAN EYEBALLS

post your wife

You can always marry whoever you love and have kids with someone else, then force your wife to see them as her own. I mean, if you're really the man in your relationship…

NOPE I HARDLY HAVE THE WILL TO DEAL WITH ONE, THAT AIN'T HAPPENING

So I souold just sell the games and mod the Wii U?

Show your wife these dubs.

POST WIFE AND THEN I WILL DECIDE

You should sell your wife then use the money to buy more video games.

TRUE STORY: I BROKE UP WITH MY LAST GIRLFRIEND TO HAVE MORE TIME TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

And you'll do the same to this one eventually.

I understad. Every man understands…

Me too tbh

ITS UNLIKELY THAT I'LL HAVE TO. MY CURRENT ONE UNDERSTANDS HER PLACE IN MY LIFE. I'LL KEEP HER AROUND UNTIL SHE REALIZES I'LL NEVER MARRY HER OR UNTIL I FIND MY BLUE-EYED WAIFU

YES. Ever since Nofriendo killed off Miiverse, there's no real reason to keep it around.

Is this Anthony Burch? Didn't your wife already take the Wii U away?

It makes a good emulation box, other than that? Eh, what does it have. Captain toad? star Fox (lol)? Pretty much everything it has is being ported that hasn't been already.

Give it to your wifes son

Should never have bought one in the first place.
Always wait for emulation.

Emulation of the Wii U? I usually don't have powerful PCs. I use computers for work.

My bad, I meant a GOOD emulator

Kill yourself and your fat wife, normalfag

Why would I kill myself when it's a fact that I'll die anyway?

It's not bumping, but in case someone's here still, any videos about the Wii U running games from a hard drive?
i wanna see how to mod it and use it.

No Vita emulator either.

I have a Vita emulator: it's a PC that is turned off and has no games in it.

Skimmed the thread for OP's wife, now I am left disappointed

Hack it btw