Dragon Ball FighterZ Mods

Been seeing tons of these come up recently.

I know several guys who make mods for it(like the one in the OP), if any of you guys have a DJT or Alex Jones model it would be greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/philosophy/rza-dbz-black-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=eNQqVYnpFOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you ever wish people capable of modding shit would do something to better the experience, instead of model swaps and jokes?

They do both you idiot
These simply get popular because Jewtube

No?

Doing anything beyond model swapping is actually hard work. Only thing that isn't a hard is texture swapping.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Then it becomes work and stops being fun, its the fun that makes it worth doing.

Denuvo is probably an issue

hi Mark

why does Hank have jew nose?

Get >>>/out/

I'll patiently wait until we get our nude 21 mod.
It's coming. It's only a matter of time.

I want 21 to eat me whole

Don't we all?

so where are the nude mods

What would a nude mod for Hit even look like?

When he says "This is the stance," he gets an erection.

Oh boy

Did he forget to take his medicine?

WE

I bet there are people who won't know this is a reference to Galo Sengen.

Beat me to it.

People would've recognized if the armor had also been changed.

Fuck, I had forgotten about that.

And here i thought i'd have to post the webm
I'm still posting the webm, not because i have to, but because i want to

Should have waited a couple hundred angry posts to mention it.

You're evil

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

I got greatly interested in this game only yesterday. Once I learned that sexy new Android 21 originated from this game. God-tier fap material.

That's legitimately the only reason I even want this game.

tbh

Don't worry, the salt will come regardless.

GALO SENGEN

El personagen mas fuerte de Dragonball as llegado

Changed to what? There are at least 5 different clothing styles in the video. At least the white fits, but whoever did it should've added some bling.

Goku Black made this difficult.

GALO SOYGEN

Why do niggers like DBZ so much?

Esto es el fin, Grande Padre.

Why do niggers like anime so much?

Lots of yelling, fighting, easy to follow plot.

Galo newfag

It's a fighting anime with lots of shouting, a protag who's obsessed with beating other people up to the point that he's a bad father, constantly leaves home to do other shit, leaves his kids in the care of pretty untrustworthy adults /his domineering wife who shouts at her kids all day

I mean, i'm not implying anything, but i'm implying everything.

Piccolo is probably one of the most trustworthy adults around, though.

More like goon

What does Piccolo represent to nigs, anyway? Love of collared greens?

Huge dick and probably replacement father figure.

Nigger you merely watched the later half of Z didn't you?

Black American culture is big on masculinity, and a lot of young black kids who didn't fit in quite as well with the usual hood ways of expressing that found an outlet in manly anime of the Toonami era like DBZ, Samurai Champloo, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc.

Pretty much the same reasons white American kids got into anime, the black fandom has just latched onto the elements of it that speak more to their culture. They probably like to LARP as Saiyans because it brings to mind some fantasy ideal of an African warrior race, same way reason whites like to LARP as Vikings.

He's the only non white/Asian that has a powerlevel that's not shit, also an underdog.

They tend to like serious characters. From what I've seen, Piccolo, Tenshinhan, and Vegeta are all nigger favorites.

Literally the only time all that applied was when he first trained Gohan, and Piccolo was already becoming less evil before that. Considering, right after, he gave his fucking life to save the kid, he seems pretty trustworthy to me.

Yeah and he kidnapped Gohan when he started out, and is literally the son of the demon lord Piccolo Sr. with all of his memories. He shows up calling himself Ma Junior, aka Demon Junior in the tournament in which he debuts.

He has the most character development even over Vegeta. Also Goku's friends are a desert bandit, a drop out Shaolin, a former killer with giant shoulders, and a literal space pirate who has canonically destabilized entire planets via blowing them the fuck up.

Goku and his people aren't exactly great.

???

Y'know, it doesn't come up much, but Goku would've probably annihilated the human race if he hadn't been dropped really hard on his head as an infant.

I think Vegeta before his turn to anti-hero figure.

Killer-in-training. I don't think Tenshinhan actually ever took a life.

He means Tenshinhan and Vegeta.

Nigger this is the fucker that Toriyama describes as a fucking baby eating monster and he's left with the child of his arch nemesis.
Fucking watch DB goddamn you, understand that Piccolos relation with Gohan makes no fucking sense.

Tien and Vegeta

I did watch DB, and what you seem to forget is that Piccolo isn't literally Piccolo Daimyo. You also seem to forget that Goku didn't leave Gohan with Piccolo, Goku died and Piccolo kidnapped Gohan in the hopes he'd be useful against the incoming Saiyans. Again, Piccolo was already becoming less evil, evident by the fact that Raditz actually got to the afterlife, instead of being stuck in limbo hell. Gohan was just the final push. By the time Goku got back to Earth, Piccolo had already died throwing himself in front of Gohan to block Nappa's attack. Would you not trust your kid with someone who voluntarily gave their life to protect them?

SO YOU BE SAIYAN

Android 21 in majin form looks better with the blue eyes.

Goku is amoral and only saves the world as a side effect of getting to beat up the strongest guys he can find. Perhaps at some point Goku cared for preserving life, but he has long since passed the point where life and death have become meaningless. He can travel to and from the afterlife at will, so why would he care if somebody dies? Life presents no challenges for him anymore, so he's become a bored god whose only goal is to find a new challenge.

The rest of the protagonists are all villains who only respect Goku because he's strong. Arguably Piccolo became a legitimate good guy by the time he merged with Kami, and Vegeta has become an actual good guy by now, but Krillin and Yamcha are just normal guys who don't give a fuck. Bulma is still a self serving bitch. Tenshinhan would maybe be a good guy if he was strong enough to matter.

Looking forward to the El Hermano DLC.

I kinda get the blanco stuff an even the family related shit as it's playing with tropes/trends.
But what the fuck is that supposed to be?

As far as I know, the whole El Hermano joke started because some Mexican autist posted a video saying that he'd learned insider info from Toei about how Super would end. According to his """leak""", Jiren's brother (El Hermano) would break into the tournament and fuck up all the other competitors. His proof that this was legit was a leaked character design, which was just an edit of Jiren with gold skin and a blue suit. This got popular around the same time as Blanco, so it became part of the joke.

Everytime, thanks

No problem. Now enjoy this clip from next week's episode.

Because its a series about going from being a monkey to a blonde white guy but you still get to shout all the time and fight people.

they fucked up by having only the characters move at 30 fps. would have looked better at 30

The characters move at 60fps, you can see it in certain moves like 18's level 3. It's just that most of the animations have very few frames to mimic the look of the anime (e.g. fat Buu's character model has about three frames of animation during his level 1).

Relatability. Main character turns into a monkey.

Exactly, my Mongolian brain damaged fellow. He didn't know he'd turn good in the long run. Given the information he previously had of him, he was anything but trustworthy.

But, again, that wasn't a case of Goku voluntarily leaving Gohan under his care.

Sure. But that wasn't the point. The point is Piccolo was anything but trustworthy back then, in the eyes of anyone who's seen his previous actions.

thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/philosophy/rza-dbz-black-men/

GO
GO
GO
GO
GO
GO
GO

I want to get this mod but only if i can replace all of vegetas starting quips with “yeah galo sengen” and replace all music with galo sengen

WE

For fucks sake.

I know you guys love this because its an old meme shit. But ganguro (gyaruo) men are just nips pretending to be niggers because they heard too much american nigger rap, so they started to see tanning of skin superior to their nip-white skin. Huge westaboo nigger influence.
Most of them are gay too.

Japanese equivalent of nu-male.

no you turbo nigger lurk more.

Except the video is making fun of these retards.
You sound like a massive fucking newfag

Get aids and die cuckchan memespouter

underrated post

WUZ

Best anime since years

60 fps on ones would make it lose it's 2D animation look.

>>>/cuckchan/

no i mean the game has this weird thing where everything else is moving at 60 fps, when i played the game i was like wtf is going on why are the characters moving so choppy. not so bad in a fight but the scenes are jarring with 60 fps special effects and 30 fps characters

Gyaru girls are hot though

Reminder.

Gyaru girls are only hot when there's a gap moe between their slutty appearance and actually just being ordinary girls who aren't casual sex having megasluts.

Are you sure that isn't one of Floops Fooglies from spy kids?

I wonder if her boobs are rubbery and taste like strawberry gum.

I immediately thought they were changing the color of his skin because we wuz shit, I can't believe I didn't make this connection immediately.

actually I found it on know your meme

And, at the time Goku was actually allowing Gohan around him, he was. Piccolo has the most level head of any of the fighters, aside from maybe Tenshinhan, and he's practically Gohan's guardian angel. You can't really say "Goku is like a nigger in that he leaves his kids in the care of untrustworthy people", when the one guy he voluntarily left Gohan with was, by that point, one of the good guys, the smartest of the bunch, and had already demonstrated would do anything to protect the kid. Even later, he merges with Kami, making him even more trustworthy. Of all the people to have babysit Gohan, after the Saiyan saga, Piccolo is, by far, the best choice.

You're right. My mistake.

so does anyone have any DJT or Alex Jones models or what

Also I forgot where the fuck is the indie game dev board.

Is there a guide for making mods? I'd like to do a voice/music replacement mod

**Was android 21 a ploy by a nip vorefag in a effort to convert degenerates into vorefags?

Ah shoot, I forgot the other half of my spoiler.
Here it is, if anyone really wanted to see it: **
oops

Shaggy is truly the hero that mankind deserves.

GO GO GO GO

Its meant to simulate the choppy fps used in anime, when everything is drawn. Oftentimes there is techniques used in drawn anime to keep the viewer's attention on moving parts of the still frame and other shit, but when using 3d animation like fighter z does, those techniques are as jarring as the animation itself is, especially when there's effects in the background and other such shit that's clearly animating at a higher framerate.

They do this because CGI animation on TV back in the day wasn't very pretty, or the animations themselves weren't very serviceable. They tried to do other things like combining some CGI in 2D animation (See some mecha anime made around the 2010 mark, maybe earlier), but that was equally jarring if it didn't outright work. The best use they managed to come up with is using CGI, but hiding it in plain sight (See Evangelion 2.22. In where some background shots where other students or civilians are seen, if you pay close enough attention, they are 3D models animated in a still background. They are rendered in a low polycount to give it a drawn look. Some of the Keyframe animations for the Evangelions themselves are CGI but just drawn over.)

Now we come to present day. There is some clear savings to be had on CGI animation. On Japanese TV, they're trying to go for the traditional anime feel by using CGI animation along with drawn anime techniques, but they're finding that it doesn't often work very well. This includes rendering characters and their actions at a lower fps but all other effects at a higher one. This supposedly saves money, but it is undesired for many of their audiences, so it might be taken as good news that eventually this fad will be abandoned eventually.

As for why it doesn't feel bad in a fight, its the same reason as it doesn't feel bad in Guilty Gear Xrd; all of the animations, the camera angle, the lighting in every single conceivable frame is meant to mimic the spritework in earlier guilty gear titles. There are people that often can't tell the difference until the camera does a close up on a character whenever they do their super moves and shit.

WUZ

SAIYANS

I'd like to do music and voice mods to:

But I haven't see anybody do audio mods yet so I don't know who to ask for how to do it

I would REALLY love Ginyu Forces Kai theme to replace his current theme.

Why would you want to simulate budget limitations when you could have a fluid 60fps+ game experience?

When your entire culture is partly based on animation that had budget limitations, and people want more of the same instead of better shit, why would you try to break the mold when more of the same sells? Companies will often wait until someone else takes the risk and does moderately well before they decide to do it.

There's actually 2 different effects going on

1: The fact that the animations hold their keyframes so the attack animations hold their poses for longer and and there's more of a sudden transition from one pose to another, to make the animations look like the animations in sprites

2. The fact that the animations themselves, including in idle poses and cutscenes, don't use frame interpolation and as such look choppy.

1 looks fine, 2 looks awful.

Have you ever tried getting that giant stick out your ass and stop being a stuck up nigger?

This website is only for english speaking whites.
Fuck off.

Because it's actually REALLY FUCKING EASY compared to sprite based work. Make one model and position it for each animation. Fucking done.

As opposed to sprite animation and a 300-500 frames for each character or some shit.

They kept their original animation style but moved to 3D, best of both worlds with no wonky speed differentials that Street Fighter 4 had.

Has there ever been a case where the tan skin white hair look being pulled off in real life, or is it just something to grace the world of 2d?

In honor of the new direct, have a bump.

I JUST REALIZED THAT WITH MODS WE CAN FINALLY HAVE THE SUPER MARIO BROS Z FIGHTING GAME THAT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNQqVYnpFOk

Too bad we will never stop having cuckchan newaggots that can't embed

wew that was great

of course budda!

You can't embed a video and post images at the same time. Posting the video link was the only sensible thing he could have done. Chill the fuck out.

Maybe he's himself the halfchan newfag for not knowing that and just tried too hard to get accepted.

(Checked)
It's possible. Or maybe the witchhunt has gotten excessive and retarded.

Natural delicious 2D brown with blonde hair girls are infinitely superior.

Boy i could use some goby memes, its been a while

You know what I meant, you faggot.