This is the alt-right

Literally the people who complain about niggers, muds, and kikes ruining their white countries.

we're reaching levels of classcuckery that shouldn't be possible

they likely are alt-right because of their socioeconomic conditions

don't you people see how isolation and poverty leads to extreme views?

What's so aggravating about it is their frustration is so misdirected.

You can easily find equally pathetic anecdotes here whenever Holla Forums opens up on their personal lives

and they equally think your frustration is misdirected

leftypol never change please

People like this used to be the fuel for actual, successful leftist revolutions. Mocking NEETs is folly; we need to radicalize them!

Bad form, nigger.

Wow op it's almost like people go radical because of bad shit happening in their lives!
Really makes you thinkā€¦..

protip: if your main mode of engagement with NEETs/autists/workshy/disabled people (or other people who got royally and permanently screwed over by capitalism and society) is disdain and contempt, you won't end up radicalising them.

But don't worry. Someone else will radicalise them. Someone else will always be ready to give explanations to those worthless NEETs as to who made their life sucky.

how exactly does it feel to keep getting outmanoeuvred by some awful oaf and not wanting to examine your strategies?

you're confusing limousine liberals with actual leftists.

Guy on the right is making arguments and happy to engage in conversation.

Literally nothing bad about that.

Wew

Yet the neetcuck will defend the wonders of capitalism

He deserves every pound of shit he gets

Blame the media and liberals to be honest. They have made any form of "leftism" appeal toxic to normal people who aren't particularly educated on the finer points of economics and geopolitics.

so we're supposed to feel sorry for fascists who organize now, because they don't have jobs?

No. Not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that the prevalence of NEETs choosing to carry water ("classcucking") for the same capitalist forces that hurt them is a very clear symptom of generalised leftist failure.

It's just an *indicator* that something has gone terribly wrong, and I did not suggest that the way to fix this is to coddle the most rancidly fascist of NEETs.

Do you unplug the LOW OIL PRESSURE indicator light in your car when it turns on because it bothers you? Or do you work towards addressing the root cause, which is, gasp, not located inside the annunciator panel?

Metaphorically, I'm bitching about the fact that the carbon monoxide alarm is sounding, and your weird complaint reads like "Ah, so we're supposed to go down into the carbon monoxide -filled basement and breathe some fresh air onto the CO sensor so it doesn't alarm? Go to gulag!!".

Just as there's safer and more effective ways to deal with high CO levels (cut off fuel supplies to appliances), there's safer and more effective ways to deal with the high levels of reactionary thought among lumpenproles and NEETs (that aren't "feel sorry for jobless fascists").

Some of us actually have an understanding of complex systems and appreciate the fact that there's often some distance (and indirection) between the immediate symptoms of a malfunction and the best ways to mitigate the root causes of a malfunction.

ye, those poor disgusting bastards are just like that because of the system we live in, we must work to free them (maybe punch a couple too cause hey we ain't perfect)

yes. there's no inherent contradiction between working to radicalise NEETs and autists and channers and unemployed people and other lumpenproles into leftism and also being willing to use violence in self-defence.

i'm not advocating "let people whom are lumpenprole do whatever and not be accountable, they can't help it" at all, neither am i advocating for enabling or coddling fascists of any kind.

I think you should take a breath and look at the picture again.

i legitimately can't tell whether
is written by some leftist or some Holla Forumsack, i'm legitimately confused and

doesn't the fact that he's been going around applying for jobs trying to find some work disqualify the aut-rightist in OP from being lumpen? I don't think you really know what you're talking about. not everyone who is unemployed is lumpen, nor deserves contempt.

with that said, I enjoy laughing at these people because of how mighty they think they are for having their skin colour, yet at the end of the day they aren't working: something they mercilessly attack anyone who isn't white for. if you throw stones in a glass house, you're going to get broken glass in your eyes.

this is why tankies will never gain power anywhere, ever again, and good riddance

there's still an awful lot of them everywhere

I know that feel man. Not only alienated as fuck from society in general, but also incapable of finding a minimally dignified job. I too would be praying for a complete collapse of the reigning system. Oh wait I already am!

don't worry, they're almost all pathetic twitter posers who get butthurt over mean words

I'm saying that the defining characteristic of this person is that they're a fascist and a white supremacist.

The point of the OP was to show that this person who believes heavily in meritocracy and believes that his racial group is superior isn't working, which is something that these same people complain about when people who aren't white do it.

I'm glad Holla Forums and TRS are defending each other now lol.

It isn't really ironic that I said 'that feel when' without posting a picture. Do you know what irony is?

This is the sort of analogy Trotsky would use.

Lmfao gb2 reddit nigger the picture is implied

Go back to r/TheDonald you dumb frogposter