Stuff that escaped the censors

What's some outrageous shit that got past the censors and/or rating board noses in vidya? Starting off with a classic, Hitler's head exploding in Bionic Commando during Nintendo's total control family friendly "Seal of Quality" era.

Not sure if that's a proper example since it looks more like a subtitle mistake than anything else, but here you go.

Oro's balls in Third Strike

All of the blood in Xenosaga Episode 1.
But then in episode 3 it got censored to hell and back in the US release.

Battle Network 2 got away with a lot of shit.

That's a big mistake.

They let a nigger to be playable on Mario Sports Mix

I don't know what is it with the UK but literally any word in the English dictionary can be misinterpreted as offensive towards minorities or retards. You would assume that if they really were doing that on purpose the Reich would have started in Britain.

Hamster in Microwave in Maniac Mansion. It wasn't censored for the NES version

Perhaps it was Joey Deacon's appearance in the British children's programme, Blue Peter, and schoolchildren starting to imitate him contributed to the problemization of the word "spastic". It must have been a brilliant generational experience for the bongs. Godspeed, Joey.

LUSTY ARGONIAN MAID

Get your head examined

Only game I can think of is Second Sight. Way too much blood for that T rating. It's even bloodier than some M rated titles.

Not that I'm complaining, I'm just surprised.

The absolute madman Kenji Eno wanted to make sure that D wouldn't get censored so he sent the publishers a censored version of the game but when it came to send the game out he switched it out for the uncensored version instead.

At the 53:00 mark, nope, totally not sexual there.

You'd think this is the sort of thing censors would make their priority to watch out for. Not that I'm going to lament incompetence in censorship.

I heard Australians are the ultimate nanny state of censorship, like even worse than Nancy Regan nanny-state.

i'd say germany is worse

Germany is worse man ruining the games to hell and back. Aussies just outright ban anything.

I think the issue with Xenosaga is Namco took on the "a T rated game will sell more copies than an M rated game" mentality, and they were scared of 3 not selling since 2 was an abomination.
Either way it sucks, though the scene of Shion scooping nothing and trying to put it back into her mother is kinda funny.

Honey Bee Inn?

Stage 6 of R-Type Final.

Mario Party 8 is offensive, but for other reasons
It's shit

Wow, not only was Germany the first welfare state, but it's the worst nanny state too? Fucking incredible.

Now I know why this motherfucker looks so familiar

…Because your autism makes it hard to differentiate facial features?

mfw you're on the spectrum