Battlefield news

What does Holla Forums think of this news? Will BF2 have playable black female Nazis like COD WW2 did?
archive.fo/2qAFy

archive.fo/fduo8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nYHPp
please
battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Law_Enforcement
battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Criminals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel like I will get hammered with WW2 propaganda and reminders till I die. Jesus fucking Christ.

>>>/cuckchan/

>NuBF2 will have vehicles, weapons and killstreaks locked behind (((lootboxes)))

that's pretty good

Don't shit on Battlefield in general, it was still good until BC2

Learn to archive and use hooktube.

No shit, it was my favorite franchise until they raped it and and DICE with 3.
BC2 was different and better and worse in some aspects than the Refractor engine games, but at least it had the excuse that it wasn't mainline game and simply a console spinoff.
archive.is/nYHPp

How much you willing to bet they will pull the same bullshit as in 1 where half of the relevant forces are not even included in the base game?

And they'll fuck up the weapons with stupid non standard issue shit and fill the game with niggers.
Now stop bumping this shit thread

Releasing new games with the same name as an older game really pisses me off. Fuck these clowns. Battlefield has been going downhill since the real BF2, and this one is going to be worse.

At least it's not a remake of the real BF2. It doesn't deserve the Remaster™ treatment.

I am going to buy it for me just to spite you faggots

user, that just plain doesn't make sense.

Friendly reminder Alone in the dark 2008 is a direct to the first alone in the dark game.
Without playing the first game. You Wouldn’t know what going on in the so called reboot.

Do it, I want to laugh at retards buying shit in a bag

Don't care. Battlefield became the new COD after BC2.

You mean hardline?

BF3. Mainly because of their constant pushing of the abortion that is Origin and Battlelog. Remember how nice finding multiplayer servers was before that? How you could do it in the fucking game? That's when I knew.

All the footage of Hardline I ever see is from Beta.
Did it simply never release or did it flop so hard nobody cared afterwards?

BF3, after BC2 did well which surprised even EA, EA of which was going down the shitter in terms of shareholders and was going to shut down DICe anyway.

Yes, people kept playing BF4, they still do, and it literally kill Visceral with it.
They wanted yearly releases ala CoD, they now do it with Battlegoy.
They fucked up hard with that one though hehe

You all forgetting EA made hardline to appeal to the MLG market. Failed hard at marketing hardline to both the BF fans and the MLG crowd.
please use archive.is/technology/2015/feb/04/battlefield-hardline-multiplayer-a-pro-gamer-guide

Also Does Hardline have the most retarded faction in Battlefield history?
battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Law_Enforcement

battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Criminals

Can we please call it by it's true title, Niggerfield?

So that's Battlefield 5 or 6?
Oh well, I'm still eagerly awaiting Battlefront 5…

Anyone else surprised by Hitler being black hasn’t became popular among the We wuz Kang crowd?

Considering they managed to fuck up WW1, they’ll fuck up WW2.

It had a reasonably okay singleplayer mode for those that actually play singleplayer, but there's nothing pointful about playing the mutliplayer. It's deader than dirt and has nothing that wasn't done better by BF3. BF4 doesn't count, that's the one that added client side hit detection instead of server-side so it's like playing some shit P2P game where some laggy nigger that sees you out in the open can kill you even though you're actually safely behind a building.

Finally the truth of history will be reveled.

I don't think I could give a shit if you paid me.

industry crash when

THIS
At this point, off the top of my head, they've done it with:
And probably loads more that I'm forgetting. At least give them a generic subtitle to differentiate them from the original, holy shit.

I'd heard it was going to be called Battlefield V (look at how clever they are, it's both a Roman numeral 5 aaaand V for Victory). I'm going to fall for it, BF1942 is one of my all time favorite MP games. The nostalgia pull is strong enough to give me the slightest glimmer of hope, but deep down I expect crushing disappointment.

Learn to archive and post webms faggot. Enough with this embedding bullshit.

Mortal Kombat had a reboot and did the same thing.

This can end in a good way.

Fuck now I hope we get an edit for Battlefield (((2)))

How would Holla Forums respond to blacks thinking Hitler was black and blacks were the original Nazis that gotten bullied by KKK backed allied forces?

Battlefield 2 already exists.

Prey already exited too

I want you to exit as well OP

Nigger this is Battlefield Two', not 2.

I forgot battle heroes existed

Nigger Nazis where an actual thing.

who gives a shit

Who gives a fuck about the undoubtedly shit game? These fucking titles are the real shit show.
Who honestly sat down, looked at these titles, and approved them? This is beyond lazy on behalf of developers and advertisers alike.

You cared enough to make a lenghty post, post an image and bump the thread.
Congrats retard.

Of course there will be some sort of propaganda. Even the name of the game is here to replace an older instance that might be deemed as problematic. "Battlefield 2 is not a 2005 game goyim, it was made by a multicultural non white team of 2018 of course"

Just like Xbox 1 and Battlefield 1, they're experimenting double think on gamers.

Did you just read the first two words of my post and made this bitchy reply?
Also,

And you did it again while off topic
Good job

You are a moron.

Another point is that Battlefield Hardline was revealed when Battlefield 4 was still facing major technical issues. People were upset they already started marketing a new game when the previous installment wasn't even fixed yet

Battlefield turned into shit after Bad Company 2 once they decided to appeal to the CoD crowd (see "close quarters" game mode in BF3).

They released it and it was shit. (webm)

Dice has also made a competitive game mode for BF1 (I don't remember the name).

This. And what's more is they'll be bastardizing it with multicultural propaganda even though that war was almost entirely White men in the European theater. Everything "bad" done by whites is done by whites, and everything "good" done by whites was actually done by humanity as a whole.

This time it's not about the jews, it's about inclusivity. Get ready for some historical revisionism, worse than CoD WWII.

I remember people being pissed at BF2142 for having real advertisements like mcdonalds on in game billboards, that was like a decade ago fuck, EA has a long grand standing practice in jewry.

I don’t remember that from
Battlefield 1.

It wasn't available at launch. I think it might still be in beta.

These Ronald McDonald videos are getting weirder and weirder.

it flopped so hard, user. i actually liked the cops vs. robbers idea of it but its execution was just complete garbage
really the only fun i had with it was blasting judas priest while hauling ass in sports cars

Noshar canals is the best TDM map of all times, btw.

God, that's so fucking boring. It's not even that they're calling it Battlefield 2, but that there's yet another WWII game. They could do something cool like the French Indochina War or even some of the Arab-Israeli conflicts like the Six Day War, but it'll just be the same. There's going to be a Berlin, Stalingrad, Paris, Sicily, Tunisia, and maybe something like Okinawa if they're bothering with the Pacific campaign, and that'll about wrap it up. This one will probably feature someone like Senator Inouye as the protagonist just because he's Asian, but I wouldn't mind it as much since he was metal as fuck unlike those Women's Battalion of Death in that DLC pack, whose only accomplishment was losing the country to communists. Where the fuck is 2143 by the way? Is that shelved for good?

Can someone give me a quick recap on the atrocities of BF1? I've only seen the "we wuz" cover and screenshots of negro soldiers in the German army. Just how much do they poz it up?

The new COD too. How much anti-white B.S is in that?

What is this cuteness.

Daily reminder that DICE is the living embodiment of the Sweden Yes! meme.

To be fair i faired a couple shotgun rounds off once and my shoulder hurt for a good half hour or so,didn't cry over it though.

Tons of niggers and even a strong independent Russian woman for good measure. They made almost all of the snipers niggers, which I always thought was funny since IMO the recon class are the literal niggers of the Battlefield. It also made it so that I was never able to role play as a WW1 German infantryman with historically accurate rifle since the German sniper was easily the stupidest looking nigger I had ever seen and I just couldn't bring myself to use that class. They seriously made him look like the goofiest nigger imaginable. Like a nigger kid with a big fat wide nose playing dress up with his grandpa's old German helmet that he brought back from the war.

LOL. You need to toughen up.

The gun in the gif is propably 5.56 tho and even little kids can handle it.

I got weak ass bones.

Also, that thing is a 5.56. I use to shoot that all day sometimes in the Marines and it has absolutely zero effect on your body. It's like shooting a slightly more powerful .22 . Although I will admit that when I take an old school single shot 12 gauge out with no buttpad and go through a box or two of slugs I usually do have a pretty decent bruise on my shoulder.

checked and understood

Well a shotgun shell and a 5.56 is not the same
i remember firing a rifle at an indoor range and it didn't really hurt much.

Drink your milk.
Also even 7.62 is nothing so 5.56 should be like a fart.

No yeah i agree, i've fired 9mm .40 and those didn't really feel like dick besides the kickback.

I would buy it if it had a Holocaust-mode where i work as a guard keeping the jews from fleeing and pushing them into various wacky death-machines.

Then i beat the mode and it was all a dream.

That would be a great multiplayer game. One side is Jews trying to escape through wacky means (digging tunnels with spoons for example) and the other side is Germans trying to stop them. If the Jews fail they are put on the shower rollercoaster.

This needs funding.

What about gypsies, fags, trannies, and communists?

The more the merrier. What special abilities should they have?

CoDkiddies

Now this is what I'm talking about.
Man I miss that game although project reality used the same assets by and large, for some reason that game was so comfy to me back in 2008.
Strike on karkand was the best map by far

They would probably just laugh.

Witness the last proper Battlefield game, kiddos.
Anyway, OP sucks dick, thread sucks dick, let's not talk about Niggerfield.

It'll be nuBattlefield 1 but with more automatic weapons.

So, shit. Also punching Nazis

I just worry about Respawn

OUT