Trash games, GOAT OSTs

Trash games, GOAT OSTs
Do you know any more like these that are surprisingly great?

youtube.com/watch?v=aeFaj9mGIPs

youtube.com/watch?v=qwQrQvPxNsU

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=408tWOubRDM
hooktube.com/watch?v=jPc_tz8Y394
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ur0a2k-KIM&index=23&list=PL0Vvw4sJRmJCe9nfe9OSSC5kc1x5dpKpK
youtube.com/watch?v=RlwzBkTN3OI&index=9&list=PL0Vvw4sJRmJCe9nfe9OSSC5kc1x5dpKpK
youtube.com/watch?v=2hUWhmr8ZIw&list=PL0Vvw4sJRmJCe9nfe9OSSC5kc1x5dpKpK&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=7rmTFxyjSpk&index=30&list=PL0Vvw4sJRmJCe9nfe9OSSC5kc1x5dpKpK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DW9 counts i guess.

Embedding more than 1 videos when?

Obligatory.

That is PSO2 in a nutshell.

DW8 was a much better game with a much better soundtrack though.

Why not just GOAT OSTs? Why bring trash games into it. I don't even know any truly trash games.

Because sometimes it's refreshing to find the good in an otherwise bad product.

Did someone post Sonic 06 yet? Sonic Forces has shit music, and that makes 06 superior to that pile of garbage.

the game itself is whatever but the music bangin'

Martin O'Donnell You didn't deserve the short stick you were handed

Delightfully Devilish, user.

wrong video.

The soundtrack is excellent

Halo wasn't trash though. It was better than. Half-life 2 is the trash game you're talking about.

My favorite part of Vanilla WoW was exploring and messing around. I played it for a long time but never reached 60.

Payday 2

hooktube.com/watch?v=408tWOubRDM

Have another one
hooktube.com/watch?v=jPc_tz8Y394

I think he was talking about Destiny, user

I'd personally say Vector Thrust is more "unfinished" than "trash", but the end result is still a game I wouldn't recommend paying full price for. However, the music is really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ur0a2k-KIM&index=23&list=PL0Vvw4sJRmJCe9nfe9OSSC5kc1x5dpKpK
youtube.com/watch?v=RlwzBkTN3OI&index=9&list=PL0Vvw4sJRmJCe9nfe9OSSC5kc1x5dpKpK
youtube.com/watch?v=2hUWhmr8ZIw&list=PL0Vvw4sJRmJCe9nfe9OSSC5kc1x5dpKpK&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=7rmTFxyjSpk&index=30&list=PL0Vvw4sJRmJCe9nfe9OSSC5kc1x5dpKpK

Fortunately, the same composer is now working on Project Wingman, which is looking very good so far.

Tim Follin, the thread.

PSO2 is a fantastic game, faggot.

Game isn't that bad to be honest.

Pretty much any nu-Square game is going to meet this criteria. Chrono Cross definitely takes the cake of the extremes when it comes go bad games / GOAT OST though.

FF XIII and its shitty spin-offs come a close second though.

Fuck yeah, gotta admit the first time i played it this theme hyped me up to no end during any heist.

i'm completely shocked and very pleased that nobody has posted the nudoom OST yet. I don't know how it won awards for best music because holy fuck that soundtrack sucked dick

Great final boss music
Incredibly shit and gay shooter

Don't summon disaster

The gameplay for this was shit, only had ground units, and the AI and pathfinding wer beyond retarded. It had a great soundtrack, though.

I like folk music

Is it really half-assed on programming?

sequels are pretty fun, the saturn/ps1 game has even better music too. absolutely god tier.

MEME GAME

While not entirely terrible, HR pushed the series in the wrong direction. Most of the music is ok, but this is the standout track for me.

The worst main Final Fantasy ever as the best Final Fantasy battle theme ever. That is a fucking war crime in itself.

It's a good song for sure but in the game it is shit because it never gets going before 90% of the enounters are over before it kicks in at the 1 min mark, Ni No Kuni had the same problem.