Why? How? I do not understand

Why? How? I do not understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/horizon-zero-dawn-moves-7-6-million-copies-course-year/52652/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the only game it has.

The PS4 is the normalfag console.

Wasn't it suppose to be a Bloodborne machine? Though I would guess Bloodborne has sold less.
Fuck me.

Open world sandbox games have been trending since Far Cry 3.

A shitload of marketing, that's why
Shove it down people throats enough time, and they will think they actually like a product by their own will

You didn't update your narrative with /ps4g/, racist. This game is loved everywhere except Holla Forums.

Normalfags love eating shit, I dont see your point.

Sonygger marketing and fanboy casuals, remember Uncharted 4's 8.7 million sales? and it was on sale and in bundles several times. Can't wait for the next 'Cinematic Set piece, QTE and dumbed-down gameplay' games only on the PS4!.

What more am I suppose to say, nigger?

Might as well add in an article, oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/horizon-zero-dawn-moves-7-6-million-copies-course-year/52652/

Looking for more, but it's either "Sold" or "Moved"

Maybe look up the actual data and link an archive for everyone to see.

That's better already.

1. Marketing
2. Normalfags with no taste
3. PS4 faggots who are desperate for exclusives
4. NeoGAF/ResetEra
What don't you understand?

HZD is the only kid in the block who owns a ball and that is why he is always invited to every match but it has nothing to do with it's popularity
anybody can be the king of the hill when there is none else to fight against you for the top spot

The premise was cool, ruined by generic console gameplay and STRONK womyn.

It's not just STRONK womyn, but literally a White Man Destroys the World story - and then goes crazy and fucks up the only hope for salvation after he gets Mary Sue Protag (who he idolized, obviously, despite always showing him up) killed. Totally had nothing to do with the group of Tumblr incompetents they brought together to build the system… naw… and of course, the guy who designs the "metal devil" Ares system that eventually goes rogue was bible-believing apocalyptic minded religious southerner.

Literally the only time the game ever deviates in the slightest from an ultra-progressive narrative is in the last few seconds of cutscenes after the credits roll where it's heavily implied that it was a black man support character who set the most recent catastrophe intentionally in motion and strongly hints that he's the real villain.

-2 points for casting a marginalized minority as anything less than empowered good guys, but it makes up for it with a +3 points for being yet again a man who fucks up everything.

The core concept of the story is really good… which makes it a damned shame that the second they go to build a narrative off of that plotwork scaffolding - the whole shithouse collapses and catches fire due to rampant faggotry.

But wasn't it implyed in the last scene that aliens where the ones who made skynet go full terminator?

Pozz sells. Just look at (((tumblr tale))) and (((starjew valley))).

imo it was marketed really hard but aside from story it was ok, a 7/10 because robo dinos do look good, also your general currency used as ammo is nice

(Checked)
Sonyggers gotta justify their Bloodborne machine purchase somehow.

The world and robots pulled people in. Its a wierd situation though where its another Halo ODST where all the actual story is exposition and back story and the actual story of the main character before the final battle is 'walk to the aftermath of places, have a flashback and walk to the next'.

console game sells exceedingly well, news at 11
Holla Forums would also love this game if it was on PC

Wew. Putting effort into your thread is always good, reduces the chance of derailment. You could have posted steam reviews of Horizon Zero Dawn, linked SJW journos slathering over it, production costs of the game, if available, etc. etc. The OP is called a massive faggot because the OP throws out a fart, calls it a thread, and then makes anons work with nothing to build a proper thread for him.

The eternal Sonygger.

PS4 has very few games. Horizon has had the biggest marketing campaign of any exclusive in years.
Source: Have PS4 and no games.