Losing control?

Whats your favorite scrolling shooter?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Contra hard corps

Evenin' folks.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Gonna stay up for like 30 mins then I'm gone.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Have to go to the doctor in a few hours, not looking forward to it. I just want to play video games.

Don't really have one.

Didn't they make a God of War 37 for ps4 or something?

You not who I think you are.

You replied to the wrong guy.

Fake news

How goes user

What'd you do today user

Remember all the times I did nothing wrong?

Morning. Internet's been extra shitty tonight, and my paycheck was supposed to be here half an hour ago. Im ready for tonight to end

why do I keep doings this?

sup

How's you day dude?

I'm too tired for this shit

Probably tbh. Either way, how's it going user?

Stop stealing my pics.

So i bought danganronpa 3 on ps4. Boy am i so fucking glad i used headphones to play it. At one point during a trial one of thw characters screams "someone finally called me a cum dumpster" while cumming. No fucking joke. And its unskippable.

Had that happen with my net the other day. Surprised it ain't been worse honestly. Its been raining here for weeks and it usually sucks when it rains.
How goes fam

You need to just walk away from the computer when you get home.
How goes user

Morning lads, how you all doing?
Playing anything fun?

I spent most my day playing some MabiPro, some SK New Link, and I beat the main story for MHW a few days ago, so I just from HR15 to HR29. Feels pretty good. Watched a little Big-O too. Best of all I'm pretty sure starting next week I'm gonna have Fridays off, meaning I'll have a 3-day weekend.

How's your day been?

Metal Slug 3

Howdy smokes, how's it hanging?

getting a checkup?

No :^)

There is no need to be upset.

I have long since passed the point of wanting death.

It's because there's too many times to remember :^)

No, they just re-released God of War 3 again, this time with a higher frame-rate.
Because you know, when you re-release a classic cinematic game with those perfect 24 frames per second, and suddently the console hardware isn't absolute dog-shit and you can get a decent frame-rate, devs are all over that shit bragging about how smooth and fluid 60 frames per second is.
It's almost as if the cinematic debate is complete bullshit to hide the fact that console hardware sucks.

It's not smokes.

Why?

Are you sure, they gave him a super big beard, that's supposed to be a big deal apparently.

What did you do wrong?
And yeah needed one forever and family finally paying for one.

What are you doing here anyway

Why aren't you following Huey around like usual? You two get into a fight or something?

Woke up to find the callouses on my feet had town a hole through my bed sheet somehow. Also played some more Gravity Rush. Takes some getting used to zipping around all over town and walking on walls and the ceilings. Need to find more manholes that can take her back home though. Not sure why she thinks living in the sewer is comfy.

It's not him.

I haven't died in my sleep yet.

Im sorry i cant listen to japanese voices for these kinda games. The dub is fine quality wise.

Why?

Nothin' much fam, anything good happen at all for you lately?

stop being a fag tbh

Work was another slog today. I had a customer say "I'm tired of men who speak to men in a condescending manner" to me, so I guess something happened today. I didn't even do anything wrong.

Just figuring out my March budget while doing some small stuff I skipped doing last night. Thinking of dropping by my local game store and buying some minis if I feel like fucking up my sleep today

Because I need to see how much worse things get.

Go to bread.

Have to question if that was in the original script, given NISA's handling of the series here.

Why do you attract asshole customers?

I eat way too much of the stuff tbh

I think they did a pretty good job with 1 and 2. Judging by how the conversation flowed i think it was in there legitimately.

That first bit is disgusting.
I need to pick up gravity rush eventually. Broke right now though.

You mean weeb ones

Weird world.

Visual novels with a focus on dialogue

i feel betrayed

no you dingus I've been DYING to get friday's off. My hours aren't getting cut at all, because I'm working Saturdays instead.

Ah I need to go get one too. I haven't been in almost 6 years.

those sounds pretty rough
Great. You playing the Vita version or PS4 Remaster? There aren't too many manholes, iirc there's 2 in each sector or something like that.
Been a while since I played the first GR though.

Oh you know, same old same old. It's been a while m8, how's it been with you?

wouldn't it be more "I'm tired of Americas/Russians/Chinese"

Remember how the game was going great until Red killed it? Remember how movie night was going great until Red ruined it?

Minis for what?

Yeah japanese made ones

If you work saturdays how are you having a 3 day weekend huh
Yeah same here, and I'm getting old. Not a good combo. Hope they don't stick a finger up my butt.

You're playing a dangerous game, user.

Maybe you're too autistic to realize when you break social etiquette?

checked.
Clearly the only solution is to remove red

There was even art made for the event.

I need new sheets now, and I'm not sure if they still make the type I've had. Shit was so comfy.

A physical copy's going to cost you a pretty penny unless you import, since it seems like the PAL version's cheaper. Of course, if you want save bonuses, I'm pretty sure you'd have to get the sequel coded for the same region as the first, and you'd have to have a PSN account for that region too (GR2's DLC all being free from what I've seen).

I should try some pumice or something.
PS4, since there's old save data bonuses for the second game, to my knowledge. And I've got the one by the fountain and the one by the storehouse.

So monday i learned how to strike the torches in welding and the 2nd half on monday and all of today i just cut a shit ton of metal. I also burned myself.

It sounds like there's just been nothing but remasters and remakes lately.

huey how did you get Naz to be your butt sniffer?

Shitposting, hbu

At least with Last Recode, the PS2 originals for .hack//G.U. were stupid expensive, if you were the sort to not emulate/play with loaders. Though, I can't speak for the actual quality; at least it's cheaper now.

I usually am tbh

Who made the art?

you know very well

Seems like too much work for me. I'll just wait for birthday and see if my folks are getting me games.

How bads the burn

Watching the highlander tv show. Its max comfy

Smokes.

You should go on a diet.

Too late now fag. Your response opportunity timed out. Critical failure.

Now what?

First thing I wanna do when I get home is get on my computer and enjoy the time I have to myself though.

It was a woman.

I've heard coworkers say that they've gotten racist callers every once in a while, but I've never gotten any. That being said, indians, arabs, women, and the elderly are the most annoying customers to work with, in the 8 months I've been at a call centre.

I don't know. I don't insult customers, I just come off sounding rude to people, I guess.

He's wrong

The game I've had obsessively on my mind for a week now it seems. The leak about the nips are true, so I'm padding out my Chinese inquisition before new Japanese stuff is released in April

more or less the same. Saving up for a trip to 日本 next year. Nothing else really besides that.

i don't mean the literal weekend, as in, 3 days off in a row. I'd have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off.
eh you aren't 40 yet.

probably so
There's one more to get in Auldnoir. There's 13 in the game total btw.

Not bad at all but the burn was through the glove. Some metal exploded and landed on my glove. It was so hot that just the small piece of metal on it was enough to burn me. Holy shit.

Been a long time since I last posted here. I couldn't sleep since I have a cold, it's nearly impossible to fall asleep with a runny nose. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a test in a few hours which accounts for about 20% of the grade I need to finally fucking graduate and bring an end to the pain that is college. I did study, but taking a big test after a shitty night is like a little slice of hell regardless.
Seriously guys, think twice before going to college. Enough blogposting for me. Have a good day anons.

That man has too much time on his hands. And tries too hard.

Now you don't get one!

Shower scenes are nice.

There's only one thing left to do.

He does more than you.

fug u're selves tbh

you should just go

that makes sense but they're trash people tbh

Go to nippon
Or be NEET as long as possible

So are you enjoying the time shitposting and watching youtube?

Do many people even play this game

It's not impossible to find, just that it costs a lot if you can find it, because Sony seems to have zero faith in their eastern series compared to western ones.

I see, thanks.

I think you're just jealous.

Who even is this?

That's because I don't do anything. Trying is for suckers.

nigga i said i had some reserves im not balls to the fucking walls rich fucker.

Good morning, faggots.

We had a game called R-Type for the Super Nintendo. I'm gonna say that.

Then why do you try so hard to exist?

Yeah, I guess.

agreed.

Fair enough, I guess. Still though, ps4 has been out for a long while now and there still doesn't seem to be anything out, other than remakes. Then again I don't keep up with playstation

Hows life been since you last posted?

Oh that makes sense.
I figured they started doing that around 30. Hopefully can convince dad to pick up some maccas when we go.

What

Who the fuck are you?

There's a highlander tv show?

just looking to understand tbh

Yeah, it sucked.

My family just tends to order stuff online. Rural area so

Only cost me 4k so

How goes user

Then whats the problem with doing that. If you are having fun then its better than forcing yourself to do other things.

When you're cutting metal, if you do it wrong or hit an air pocket is explodes. Its hot.

I don't know a Naz.

Existing is easy. I just make it look difficult.

I asked you first!

Yeah, its good.

Have you made anything yet?

My local store has a scene of about 20 people. I worked my ads off getting the playerbase where it is today. It'll never be as big as say, Games Workshop or Privateer Press because SocJus has infiltrated /tg/ and they hate the company for making cheesecake models

that's a fourth of my god damn reserves lad? And if i cant find a fucking job twhat hte fuck then?

anyhow, everytings fucked, but thats normal nowadays. fucking ass cunt management bullshit

Are you gonna take ritsu with you or are you going solo?

The movie's better.

It was alright in a cheesy way, but it didn't really fit the theme I guess.

nah it's 40 when they check your prostate
some what now

Because I got rent to pay now even if it's only $300 a month and I don't really have a reason to quit.

Nope. I only just was able to light the torch this week.

Have you considered asking for a reschedule for the exam?

You're just jealous that I get more done than you without ever even trying tbh

belrose?

I'm sick of the left getting their kike fingers in ever fucking thing. Comics, table top shit, roleplaying. They all need to be hanged.

You got 20k?
Start a small business or something

Mcdonalds dummy

Huh what, never said to quit

They take things too slow there

Shoulda Coulda Wooda Buddha

To be fair, welding is super dangerous.

And yet I got those dubs you missed, you baka.

I haven't spoken with Bel in a while.

RISE AND SHINE NIGGER HOW HAS YOUR DAY BEEN

working on vidya buisness nigga. but that shit takes time.

I thought when you said "If you are having fun then its better than forcing yourself to do other things." you were talking about my job. I'm not very observant.

Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza 0 aren't remasters or ports. But you're right that a lot of the library is, or was multiplat (and not even just between PS4 and Xbone, but PS4 and PS3).

yesterday isn't that go ago

Not dangerous enough

I didn't know you had a job tbh
Well now you can work on that full time. Win/win

Nah was talking about earlier how you were talking about not gaming and stuff

wait that thing's real? I thought it was just from honey I blew up the kids

I think its dangerous enough. You can burn yourself, cut off a finger, breathe in toxic gas, or electrocute yourself.

nah i'll just be going solo.

i've never heard it called that before tbh

must go back

is that you sweden

Belrose did nothing wrong.

you weren't here yesterday?

what's wrong with lobster

you're already black

Its comfy and campy and does flashbacks to various points in the MCs life in the past 600 years. Its neat.

I could do any of those things right now too but you don't hear me bragging about it

Its an aussie thing, I just think its cute tbh

Friendly reminder that belrose dindu nuffin he a good boi.

At least the company has called out their griping showing that their lewd models are consistently their best selling ones, and they'll stop making them only when they stop selling like hotcakes.
for a very long time, the nicknamed "oopsie" daktari was their best-selling minature

MY TRIPS

But do you do it in extreme amounts?
tfw no qt arab gf

das ryt

I've known the guy for years. he's just a socially retarded twat tbh. don't think he's actually done much other then not accept my fucking add like the stupid cunt he is

They'll probably eventually possibly maybe make some more actual exclusives, should luck shine on them.

Whats wrong with its face though.

Well I smoked for a decade so

Smoking wont kill you instantly.

It's real, he's yuge.

That's because you always unfriend anyone you add. Why bother.

Then you are doing it wrong fam

I'd go to nippon for 2 months with it tbh

Can't lose something I never really had.
Intrusion 2 if I had to choose, kinda short though.

Have fun then nigga, buy me a cuban cigar.

Give it to me.

Come to Japan with me then

this is extremely cursed

cuban cigars in japanland?

Im heading to bed. Night.

he posted memes

That particular sculpt is about a decade old.

How goes user

Cya next time fam

he was the faglord that removed me tbh, though at the time I was bullying him I think

>tfw 5k all from dla

Doesn't sound like my thing tbh fambalamadingdongdoodilydoodingdongdoodilydoodilydoo.

g'night

lobsters aren't memesters

Goodsmile needs to make a weeby cutesy table top game. I'd play that.

F

I told you I wasn't even trying sweden

Everything is chill atm, hope it continues to be so, thinkin about watchin something since I fucked up my sleep schedule today.

You only have yourself to blame.

Faggot.

I'm sure it was your fault somehow.

Get out.

Whats on the menu?
Watch highlander tv show like me

nah tbh he was getting bullied by the rugga's board, pls report shitters tbh

Don't remind me

Varying degrees of good and bad.
On the one hand I got a gf, and everything was good for about two years. Then I realized I just had her around for the sex and I decided to break it off because I kind of got sick of being around her so long. Since this was my first relationship it was pretty weird to tell her it was over. I didn't expect to feel so bad when she started crying. But honestly I think it was necessary. I didn't feel like it was a healthy relationship, even though she was always clingy it was clear the magic from the beginning was gone.
On the academic side it's been kind of shit. I no longer feel the same drive to succeed as I did when I started my studies. I used to get As or Bs, now I kind of barely scrape by. I'm not sure when it all went downhill. I guess I burned out. I was always into science and stuff even as a little kid but now I find it so hard to pick up a book and study. It kind of feels like I've regressed. The worst bit is that it doesn't bother me that much.
Otherwise it's been pretty average. I'm fatter than before, but lots of people ask me if I've lost weight, which is funny. I'm trying to get fit again, but a little accident put my right wrist out of commission about a month ago. I think by next week I should be able to do a pushup again.

You made me laugh. That would be great but it's a no go. If only it was so easy.

Do Panties make the booty better or worse?

I still got it.

if I recall you hate deckbuilding games, but you should give tanto cuore or barbarossa a look. They're games about getting lewd anime maids in your bedroom And Operation Barbarossa if the Germans and Russians were cute anime girls, respectively

How?

Gonna watch Made in Abyss, I missed the Hype train about it but I still wanna see what people were gettin hype about, just got to where they're finally goin in the Hole.

They're everywhere outside of the states. I had one when I was up in Canada. Expensive as Hell.

I'll get my rifle.

Fuck you smokes

Sleep super, pooper scooper.

Thats most relationships. Fire at first then settles down a lot.
Hopefully you can get better at school again. Maybe try putting more time into it.

Better

They're just pretending to be retarded.

nice triple-double smokes
and I didn't realize they were that all-over.

like this

you're a good person

just retarded

How do you mean? I fucking love card games and thats all those are.

I haven't even heard of that tbh

How do you know when someone/something is worth protecting?

after you lost it already

Well I let ya know if was worth the watch when I'm done, ain't too great so far though, hope it picks up.

It was worth a shot. Best of luck all the same, you could probably still cram some of the material to keep it fresh in your head. A nap might also help.

You look at their character.

Whats it about? Is it a tv show or what. Don't watch many movies honestly.

Why do you keep astroturfing?

I've lived long enough.

why the fuck aren't you online?

Made in Abyss was pretty good. It makes rather frequent and jarring transitions from cute adventure story to pretty dark. The rabbit is cute too.
Also the shota gets a penis inspection from basically the hiker from Pokemon which I found way too funny for some reason

Not like yugioh. You play the game by spending resources to build a deck of waifus

At least warhammer fantasy has a bunch of spider stuff with their goblins

You know what to do.

It's an anime, about some giant hole in the ground that people dig up magic and crazy shit from and has a bunch of ecosystems in it. Apparently if you go down to far you can't come back to the surface. It's supposed to get really dark later on.

Well cigars are from a bunch of different central American countries, so anywhere you'd find cigars you'd probably also find Cuban ones as well just because everyone other than the US doesn't have any problem with importing them.

why couldn't they fucking did spider beastmen and not rat beastmen

I am what I eat.

Are they cute though

Doesn't sound like my kinda thing

you'll ded

When insurance is offered with purchase.

Nothing is your thing unless it's solely women, and underage.

what did you try to post just before?

Forgot to log on tbh.

i think I'm gonna head off to bed lads. Staying up until 11am yesterday morning kinda fucked me up.

You all have a nice night.

ah i see

Don't know what you're talking about.

You lost me.

Thank G-d for that.

I might go too.

Cya next time fam
About to jump on KCD myself

I saw it but the image was broken

no u

Maybe it isn't, it does have some cool creature designs so far though. Pic related.

What do you mean?

Sleep gr8, m8

I don't understand your accent.

Thats a big backpack

Yeah. Expansions come with a theme as well, but are also standalone. Our group's favorite is the Oktoberfest expansion

Because skaven are the only fantasy race that isn't shit

It's more like it's a tiny person. lot of the characters look like chibis almost.

You're mistaken. There was no post.

Do you think no one notices?

That's racist.

Sleep hella, fella

Well now, we can't have that can we?

Wait its a card game?
Looks neat

Notices what?

neh

tbh

I'm reporting you to the government of florida.

Don't play coy. It's too late now.

I never deleted any post. You're imagining things.

I seriously don't know what you're talking about, how am I astroturfing?

what was the image

I'm already a wanted man there.

You don't know how asking repeated pointed questions in a thread is astroturfing?

What image? There was no image.

Then it's already too late for you.

That's news to me.

What else would you build a deck of?

You're just mad your gayboi god got fucked by the horned rat
fantasy is fucking garbage anyways

I'm mad that they fucked everything up with age of segma

I'm out. see you guys around.

Gonna head off too. Everybody take care, was fun swinging by again.

i made a friend.
it took 25 years but i finally did it

What's up you big benis. The Huey fan club is assembled.

OR FUCKING NOT YOU NIGGER

your friend is gay and so are you tbh

why is it that I've never had a fan club and yet animu fuckers always do