Morrowhine

I miss good games

I miss dubs

Epic meme

Fallout New Vegas 2 will never happen

We officially cuckchan / plebbit

>have fond memories of Oblivion and Skyrim as well, even a few of Fallout 3

checked

Its almost fun to think about how they'll fuck it up.

I must be sincere, in all those years I still haven't completely explored the game, it was always, ALWAYS some mod that i just added that fucked every thing up corrupting the save making it unplayable, or some script that some mod must 've fucked up and i didn't even realized until it was to late. This is the first time in all these years that I am actually enjoying the game because everything is finally working correctly and i didn't added anything so i didn't fucked everything. Finally I am almost done with this game…

>ranged weapons consist of bows, crossbows, and all new dwemer guns

I skipped school play Skyrim for a week. I remember I'd ordered it from Amazon and waited all day on 11/11/11, but it didn't arrive until after school anyway. I even did Skyrim graffiti in the toilets at school.

I feel really bad about skyrim. Someone gifted it to me since I'm pretty sure I had it on my wishlist because "why not?". I played it for like…maybe 10 minutes and felt completely disinterested and uninstalled it. If an opening with a goddamn dragon flying around and fucking shit up can't pull me in I don't think anything can.

Maybe it's because I dumped so many hours into oblivion but it just felt like more of the same for me in skyrim.

Morrowind and Oblivion were clearly the superior games, but damn if Skyrim wasn't beautiful to walk around in.

Just a lotta fucking snow. If I want comfy snow feels I'll play the fucking division.

I'm a big fan of snowy mountains, user.