PuyoPuyo Tetris has Denuvo

What the fuck is Sega smoking?
What is the point of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardware_restriction
google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/alt-right-websites-hackers-anonymous-white-supremacist-820982?amp=1
archive.is/2wyqJ
archive.fo/zAUu6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old news m8

Cracked yet?

slowpoke.jpg

o-oh. I only just found out it was coming to PC, let alone having Denuvo to boot.

Why the DRM? It's completely pointless. Don't these kikes know by now? Why do they persist?

Because jews exist to destroy everything you know and love and won't stop until they're dead.

This is a kikes as in greedy cunts thread, not a kikes as in doomsday cult thread.

I suppose all I can do now is wait for the crack and never play it with my friends

exactly, fuhrer

Its a game for women and children.

There's a difference?

Such a shame. Glad I got it onSwitch

Hi kike

Yeah, it sucks. Apparently the port itself is bad too because there's major performance issues and the graphics have lots of artifacts (although the performance issues might just be because of Denuvo itself).

t. chainlet

this shit is probably not an undub too. i can only imagine the grating english voices trying to sound cute.
even if it's cracked, there's no point, since you might not even be able to play multiplayer.

You dumb nigger, cant you read a features list

Always pirate.
Never pay.

This. Real men play Money Puzzle Exchanger.

Do you even know what DRM means?

How fucking dumb-

The point is to delay the crack, not stop it. And it usually does delay it. What did you think denuvo was for? Seriously.

Do you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardware_restriction

Ignore him. He's a known retard.

(1)

it wasn't technically "confirmed" until recently, it was just strongly hinted at in the last thread
rest in peace sega

Same, I got it on PS4. Great game too, lots of fun in local multiplayer. I wonder how many denuvo games and shit ports it'll take for PC gamers to figure it out.

What happened to the linux version?

Also what the fuck was SEGA thinking?

Same here.

It's been listed on the game's store page since it went up, it was confirmed a long time ago.

anything is better than installing denuvo on my PC.

Stay cucked, my dude.

Those statements are identical, you faggot.

guess I was wrong then

oh no i might need to pay money for a good or service for once, lord knows i could never do that

(you)

You know, I really don't get it, It's expensive to even get denuvo, iirc their contract requires you to forfeit your rights to the actual software (on the company level even though like the "software is a service" it's both illegal and unenforcable as a surrender/waiver of rights held by a party) and people are straight up not going to buy your game and pirate it instead if you put it in.
Why do they keep doing it?

Not sure where to post this, but fuck denuvo so here you go.

Status update:
The attack is still ongoing. Our team is now manning defensive stations on 24 hour shift to mitigate the attack's effects until it stops. I've seen a lot of DDOS attacks before, but this one was different from the others.
If you are a netsec guy, the attack is essentially a fuzz attempt on our posting systems. Someone is looking for a vulnerability in Holla Forums. Usually fuzz attempts are slow and come in at a trickle to avoid detection. Today's attack strangely was a fuzz attempt in huge numbers and very rapid almost like a tsunami. I've never heard of a fuzz attack on a public service in such huge numbers. It just means that whoever is attacking is either desperate, or a child who doesn't know better. Children dont usually have access to hundreds of thousands of botnet computers though.
We will continue holding down the fort and maintaining defensive positions to respond to any changes in the attacker's patterns. If the attack manages to take the site down again, please know that we have a team of about half a dozen people working tirelessly to get everything back online so everybody can continue posting.

Code monkey make me super president of Holla Forums, I'll trade you some TAB and Mountain Dew

Sorry I'm more of a Dr. Pepper guy.

So, its just some retard with a bot net? That kinda seems like the type who would DDOS us.

Code monkey, why you gotta make me sad and not play along

Yeah, but he seems to have a very large and diverse botnet. Its not common for random retards to have access to such power. I'm curious to see if someone will step up and claim the attack or not.

Nice digits faggot

Weird, let us know faggot.

it was nunonymous google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/alt-right-websites-hackers-anonymous-white-supremacist-820982?amp=1

It's what you get for tolerating all their DRM-crippled Steam ports for all these years. It always escalates. When will you learn?

Even for nunonymous, this is retarded.

Sega Europe will always be the shittiest branch of sega

Taking corporate dick sucking to a whole new level.

You're pretty fucking stupid.

Does this have anything to do with it?
archive.is/2wyqJ

This shit is fucking odd.

Mark! stick this thread! fuck Sega's kikery for now, this is important!

Good to know, fellow user. I was afraid he was going to convince me not to buy ou-I mean yo-I mean their latest products.

It happened earlier yesterday as soon as someone posted a thread about Washington Post referencing Holla Forums exposing crisis actors on tv. Coincidentally ImKikey deleted his board account just around that time.
archive.fo/zAUu6

Beautiful