Elona thread: Make me OC to post you niggers edition

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN
Oh man, its that time. Time to buy a skill at level 30 you needed at level 5, time to lose you cooler in a dugeon that you thought you were strong enough to take BUT WERE WRONG, time to watch poppy throw himself at enemies on the first floor of poppy cave, time to laugh at a useless item, and cry at one that could be useful if it wasn't so cursed.

See end of OP
Looks like the most recent is 1.75, get that shit. Elona is a game made by some jap named Noa. Elona plus is a mod of that game made by Ano

see end of OP
Will be called 1.75 elona custom INSTALL ME TO THE ELONA DIRECTORY

This brings about some quality of life changes and general improvements to the game as well as letting you customize things like pet AI, and teach them skills, makes it easier to feed them, highly recommended. I believe you just extract the game to the elona main folder and launch from the coffee cup icon. Made by some qt named annabannana and more recently taking up the torch a guy named bloodyshade. The version of custom has to match the version of elona plus

A jap roguelike with an overworld and no permadeath, with a bunch of sand box elements, its though to nail down. Can be played a ton of different ways like being a farmer who grows magic items as well as veggies, a piano player who get rocks thrown at him, be a valiant warrior who breaths fire, be a magical caster and nuke the map killing everything including your pets, be charismatic as fuck and have lots of followers. Expect to get you ass kicked a bit but once you get going its nice.
Can be a bit grind heavy once you get settled though but thats been made easier since its inception. If you are new don't hesitate to ask a question. Join in on the fun!
Guides will follow after OP.

GET RECENT DOWNLOAD HERE
The bloodyshade link is down I think so you have to get it from 2 different places, I know, its going to be ok, stay strong for your little girl.

Get Elona here
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona_Wiki

Go to links and click on elona plus, its all in pretend made up language you can't learn so use this guide to help you get around. Or see the pics in the OP
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/elona/images/0/09/4.png/revision/latest?cb=20180105024541

Then there is Elona custom, Its an addon to the Elona plus mod that helps with some nice features, I recommend it, but its not needed.
Git it here
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:25014
Direct mega
mega.nz/#!cgYjFKaK!WKbaim59RzsNPBAoUL2CXUuepLMUDhhg08V7sfsqCjQ

Other urls found in this thread:

elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:27988
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Sleep
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Pet_Evolution
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Larna
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Two_Hand
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Gene_Engineer
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Easy_Gene_Engineering
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Wangnin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me about why Yacatect is best Goddess.
Have some guides. Newfags to the game, genesplicing is important for pet growth. Try getting into it early to save some time.

Getting gene engineer and knockout feat (for captures) with the gene machine (from the quest) is likely the most important thing you can do early game [that isn't fucking obvious] as you not only improve your pets abilities but to get those free breakfasts (with stat potential gains) and free gifts (materials, armor) when your pets learn trade skills.

What the fuck

This also brings up one important thing, as you train certain skills, the pets will learn from you, and will learn it much faster than you since their potential is usually 400%.

Pets are so fucking fortunate that they only have to pay gold to raise their potential by a fuck ton, and end up becoming stronger than their masters in practically anything.

big fucking tits
just what I wanted, thanks.

I wish I could shut my older sister up by shoving my cock into her mouth.
I regret reading that diary.

Well, you can always try making donations to your local needy.

can't you tell her to shutup? (via interaction)

nah

hey, this works
thanks user

in fact

How strict are the restrictions on that quest? It can be anything you marry, right?

The comfy nature of these threads has brought me back to Elona. Rollan a wizard. This event happened one night while I was using the kings bed in Palmia. I've just been doing puppy cave stuff and the gene engineering quest. Feels good.

what is in the fountain ?

How do I update my game? When I try to restore my character it says invalid version.

if your running 1.75? it should [just] work. (old save files with newer versions should update as you try to load them the normal way, I went from 1.4 to 1.7 this way)

It's on 1.71

That's just the look the fountains have in my item bmp

meant for

well, assuming you didn't run it on a later version it is supposed to auto-update afaik.

you have a lot of comfy sprites in that bmp

Alright i got it fixed.

>"I was asked by Raphael of Port Kapul to bring my wife. What a moron. I must be a fucking moron."
This nigger will take ANYTHING, even an astral copy of himself. >myownclone.jpeg

It only makes it funnier, when you give him a horse.
Bonus positive karma for doing that makes it even better.

All these guys look familar…

But user I don't want you to post us niggers

Because there are all dead/killed off by story plot or by you in boss battles.
Mainly to get their cards and figurines for museum.

Ano you goddamn nigger.

How are people getting these many attacks that this method is required to solve it?

Have pets. Or have multiple hits per attack. Or cast slow on an enemy. Or use burst ammo. Or cast speed on yourself. Or any of the above plus time stop.
It’s pretty easy to run into this many attacks mid game and later without even being a twenty-handed freak of a mutant.

Ano really should cut it out with nerfing stuff.

Was it really that much of a problem when fighting things? This almost exclusively targets the player.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, i converted one of the custom character sprites images to bitmap and put it in the place of the original one on the folder, yet the game crashes and gives me an error.

Speaking of nerfs, 1.76 also plans to casualize the Tower of Fire.

Casualize how? It's already easy as fuck to get enough fire resist to get through it no problem.

Because 20-handed asuras is a thing, but still, neutering speed based characters will hit everyone pretty hard, mostly rogues, gunners and even warriors with enough speed, you've got a shitload of ways of increasing speed

At least they didn't nerf blood stream.

elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:27988
I thought the ambient damage only affected the PC, not pets?

The damage affects the PC, but the heat itself can destroy your pets' equipment, it just can't hurt them.

The ambient fire damage does effect pets too, I remember one of my pets taking damage in Dragon's volcano.

Isn’t Overdose mode already casul mode?
Why do we need a Casual+?

Not to mention, anyone who wanted an experience like that could just turn on wizard mode and give themselves Mewmewmew! and such.

The same reason people needed to savescum.
They just want to succeed in the game, no matter if it's by doing something you shouldn't be able to do in the game, this mode just gives it to them without all the hoops.
I think it's just Ano sending a message to savescummers that they are triple gay

"But anooon, wizardmode is cheating, it's no fun!
Save scumming isn't really cheating, it's just using your tools properly! It's part of a normal, legit playtrough!"

Ano just must be tired of people savescumming to get whatever the fuck they want, which may as well just play wizard mode

I find it hard to draw the conclusion that another cheat-ish mode has anything to do directly with save-scum. If that was his purpose and he really wanted to be a cunt, he could secretly handle all kinds of stuff in a way that made save-scumming a lot more difficult and this has nothing to do with that.

Maybe it's a Games Journalist Mode. (Or an attempt at one, anyway. They'd probably still get killed by the tutorial putits.)

How come I do such low damage, even at the beginning? I feel as if im doing something wrong considering I miss all the time and my little girl partner desolates enemies with one hit.

toursists have no maluses and theyve got travelling right from the start which is basically free XP for an accelerated start

any tips on getting the pet evolution items?

1. Don’t savescum.
2. Kill shit that is at least level 29.

Everyone starts out fairly weak. You need to do non-combat quests for a while and learn new skills, especially the Traveling skill, which trains you while you travel around delivering items.
In the meantime, it's normal to rely on your (surprisingly strong) little girl, although you should probably try to avoid combat for now.

try 2handed combat style easiest start

Just because it doesnt have a truckload of free benefits doesnt means its a bad class, you can get your little girl to maul shit for you and learn gunning and buy some gun on cyber dome and live from that.
Tourist is a heavy time-investing class, also since you have no high leveled skills it means easier growth which is even better since you have fucking traveling. Thats like saying pianist is bad

Also they have no useful combat skills and will die to putits even with those additional levels. You forgot about that.

If you wanted a true "balanced" class you could play archer instead.

ANY class could get your little girl to smash through shit. That doesn't make tourist not a joke class. And you don't need to explain all that shit to me, because I already experienced all of that.

If you knew then you wouldnt be calling it a joke class you dumbass

I am still calling the joke class a joke class. Fite me any time.

I bet you're one of those fags who savescum and has 3 40 armed asuras

Yeah Tourist sure is a great class with such a great innate feat that isn't punishing for new players at all. Everyone that doesn't roll Snail Tourist is a filthy savescummer unlike us true Elona players.

It was a joke, a shitty one, but still

Is it possible to play this game without fucking around with pets?

The best part of the snail class is cleaners will throw salt on them when they go to cities. (Salt is like RL holy water to a snail)

yes, absolutely, but fucking pets is the best part.

Yes. You can easily solo this game, well Act I at least.

Or as soybean to oni.

You can fuck your pets? The wiki didn't mention that anywhere.

>It's possible that while sleeping a "sleep sharing" event may trigger with any pet who has a sleep sheep in their inventory and has relationship status of "Fellow" or higher. The event may be ended prematurely by selecting "go to sleep without minding" or "expel". Otherwise, the other four options may be used to bring you and your pet closer to your "limit". Should your pet reach his/her limit first, or should you both reach your limit at the same time, you may find a "blood of " on the bed in the morning. (The Japanese word is 体液, which means body fluids, not specifically blood). Positive sleep sharing events will improve your relationship with your pet. Beginning with Elona+1.39, this event will only trigger if the pet possesses a "Sleep Sheep" item, is visible when going to sleep, and meets the relationship requirements (Fellow or higher). See the sleep sharing section below for details.

Yes, It's just mini-game though.
That's because it's here:

You can marry any pet with a high relationship. When you are tired you can "make genes" any other pet is still a "slave" and you can force them or something. I've only made a gene once to see what a newgame+ would look like if I did so.

Time to begin my life as a serial rapist.

I'm about to force a sex-change on my motorbike and marry it because we hit soul-mate relationship.

is so

My current equipment so far.

Hopefully I can find another living lightsabre, or a living scythe to dual wield.

Speaking of, here's my living weapon collection.

Unsure if I'll be using any of these though.

From my experience, the best way to get living weapons is to invest the shit out of the black market, and hope they sell them.

I feel like I've been slighted, I've never found a living weapon before

When exporting from GIMP to .bmp format you must check the "Compatibility Options -> Do not write color space information" box. If you do not, the program will crash on startup

You could always use alchemy to try to make your own. Stockpile materials for Equip Making, and then wait for a Lucky Day bonus.

This requires you to stockpile stardust though, which is always kinda tricky to get.

One way I usually get stardust is bringing scrolls of oracle with me in Party Time! quests and see if someone genned with their artifact and kill them.

I only found living bow.
When I grinded my firearm skill way too long.

I wished I knew that sooner.

I have 2 bows and 2 crossbows at level 40, got 1 or 2 from an adventurer and got others from random-encounter-traders during travel. I really wish I could marry this gun, it's alive after all. It came with thief, armor and lightning stats the rest I added.

I've actually got a good stockpile of stardust, I've found a lot of artifact copies so that's not a problem. I just need to find the materials for high hard materia

Put skills on pets that allow them to gather resources and raid dungeons during Fever.

Also most living weapons I find usually have some interesting attribute to them.

Going to try out a new character, anyone have some nice builds/strats or anything like that they want to share?

Snail Pianist, the optimized starter build

Magic device character. Beeline to 30 alchemy for the “Dupli-cane” action that lets you use rods spending stamina instead of charges.

Lich Wizard
Yerles Gunner
Elea Warmage

This isn't even funny fag.

the slavemaster doesnt seem to have any slaves. i only have the option to sell him one of my companions. does time remedy this?

You have too many allies.

More specifically, you’re limited on the number of allies you can have by your Charisma, up to a hard cap.

thanks for the speedy help buds

This thing also has four hands and four rings too, unfortunately it doesn't have any dual-wielding skill and don't have a high enough gene engineer to put that skill on it.

Doesn't that thing also randomly pull Meteor out of its ass?

Maybe, let me test that out…

Well…I'll be damned.

Even with that massive fire resist I have, that still did quite alot of damage to me. I had full MP before this happened.

And it nearly killed itself with that attack too.

>that

imagine

I really wish there wasn't a max 15 pet limit.

All these pets are good.

Though I probably should put cthugha and Sunrise in the dojo anyway until I get enough gene engineer to improve them.

Buy discarded ranch then.

user, it's most powerful offensive spell in this game.

Already have one.

Here's a way to really take advantage of all your pets super high potentials.

I just want a reasonable name for my house.

homo detected

There's a lot of good one's there, what's the problem?

idk what you're talking about user
these perfectly describe a name for your house

I wish I could find a living melee weapon.

Feel free to visit my Dope Tiger Mansion

Apparently, bells can't run away in the pet arena, and my little girl can't kill it before it runs and regenerates health, so I'm going to starve and die watching this.

Nevermind, apparently you can reach 0 health and you can't die, so I'm soft locked.

I got tired of adventuring with my dog sister and caught two bells and two dragon children but they're leveling slow as hell, should I just put them in the dojo?

Do you have Ensemble yet? Been making sure one of them cooks daily? Tried throwing kitty banks full of cash at them? Raising their potential is the way to get them to level real fast. Though, if someone is really behind, you might have to leave some at the INN for a while to focus grind one-
That's your problem. They're likely kill stealing a lot. Anyway, try tagging up the dragon kids it will cause them to share gold between each other and it might help them grind easier. Plus it makes them even more ludicrously durable since one can protect the other.

how can you capture a bell so early? they always seem to run away after if you can't kill them in 3 turns

My off hand guess would be a lucky scroll of ally, mysterious diary, or a rod of domination.

I have the little girl, the bell is in the arena.

I don't have Ensemble but I've been taking them Party Time preaching with me. Got a cook and picnic baskets, I've been throwing mountains of ore at them. I didn't know they could use kitty banks, that's neat. The bells kill-steal a lot but they're low level too so I don't want to leave them behind.

The bells become obsolete after the first act because eventually you'll start out pacing them.

Oh, that's a shame.

The main problem is that bells have a hefty speed INI due to their very high starting speed.
You can only gain AP from enemies that have a higher speed INI than yours, so a Gold Bell is only going to gain AP from something with over 652(!) speed. And AP is a major factor in improving your pets.

In short, bells are great Act I pets, but they have poor long term growth.

Are there any other pets I should pick up for the long term?

Pretty much anything with a reasonable speed works, pets have better growth than the player stats-wise so you basically just need to get them skills (notably Pickpocket) and they almost take care of themselves.
I usually just pick something with an interesting evolution and/or god pets.
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Pet_Evolution

Well act 2 does introduce a Metal that will always outpace you (800+ speed), the pro-jet.

Other than that, I highly recommend the fire dragon child, since it has godlike life and it's final evolution gets boost. As well as the black cat since letting it get killing blows has it lick great or better equipment giving them an additional attribute, but you'll have to worship the goddess of luck for it.

2nd evolution*

You say that like worshiping Titty Kitty is a bad thing.

Alright, thanks.

Outside of luck, it's bonuses are kinda shit.

Luck is why I'm there.

Speaking of, here's my two best pets so far.

I maxed out Mani, what is a good god to take next? Also where can I find their altar?

I started with Mani too.. how did you max out and not even know about the truce grounds north (20-ish) of Palmia? You can find all the gods there.

Cyberdome altar at a guess, or he got lucky dungeon diving

I got fishing to level 30 but can't find the dimension fishing skill, is there some other prerquisite to getting it?

all actions need a level-up to be added

My wife is about 10 levels higher than me and it’s becoming increasingly clear that she’s the real protagonist and I’m the designated love interest.
It’s all I can do to debuff things before she punches them into a fine powder.

If you ever want to quit being the sidekick all you have to do is become a harem MC.

I've got a good harem going and if one of them gets a level or two beyond me I just let them wait in town. Plenty of side-girls to fill the role until everyone catches up.

Found more of these laying around. I'll have to sort them at some point, I guess the artist scrubbed their account or something?

Did you hire Sam Hyde as your maid?

This artist has a bad case of sameface.

But don't most other Japanese artists?

Can I just fuck my pets or do I still have to beat them to 1 hp like I'm trying to capture them before Squeeze will work.

You need a sleep sheep in your inventory.

Actually the pet needs to have the sleep sheep.

If they like you enough (Fellow or better) they won't get pissed if you squeeze.

I got the thing.

Not a single downside, nice.
Although at level 143 1d40 might not be the best for you.

It's not like he's gonna be hitting people with it.

Weapon damage is mostly irrelevant compared to all of the additional damage you get from stats anyway. 1d40 might not be great but the best weapons (save for a few that are virtually unobtainable, like those wielded by inner gods) typically only have about double that.

It's alive!

Fuck it

After doing a bit of tweaking on it.

Who did you pawn it off to so you could murder them for the cat blessing?

a change material kit would account for the changes.

First I changed it's material with the material kit, then I used the craft repair kit to max out it's stats, then I enchanted the shit out of it, then I traded it to some random adventurer, dueled them, and had Lucky kill them for the blessing.

if only I had enough change material kits for all my needs.

They're the cheapest item in the souvenir shop.

still that is act2 isn't it?

There's one in Larna.

wow, I did not even know about this town

the fuck is larna

Jobs will never direct you there, nor will the plot except for an Act 3 shortcut.
Look to the southeastern reaches of North Tyris.

**Larna is a hill town located south of Lumiest. At first it appears to be located on top of an impassable hill; you must travel through the Mountain Pass dungeon (level 25) in order to reach Larna. After visiting the town once you may use Return to go back to it at any time.

elona.wikia.com/wiki/Larna **

hmm.. well.. le'spoiler I guess didn't know ** couldn't enclose links.

Seeing that I'm like super high level. I suppose I can give some pointers on how to grind your ass to where I am and perhaps help you avoid mistakes that I made.

First off for beginners, your main goal is to ultimately be able to reliably make blessed potions of potential, if you wish to effectively grow stronger at a constant pace when you train your skills.
You do this by having 45 alchemy and 5 magic device. As well as fishing, gene engineering, gardening, and detection skills to effectively gather the resources needed for the potions at the sampling spots.
And you'll need to buy/find an alchemy kit and a pot for fusion to make the stuff you need. Alchemy kit is needed for the potion of potential itself which requires the resources above. The pot for fusion requires you to find or buy rods of fire wall, salt solution, and wood pieces to make a bottle of water (so you can bless it at an alter). If you aren't worshipping any god yet, you should, but there is also an unaligned alter in Palmia you can drop the water on to bless it. Then mix the water with the potions of potential (I recommend making as big of a stack of them as you can before blessing them to not waste water).

6 magic device*

You can't have line breaks in the middle of a spoiler.

these grindy mother fuckers also give a ton of stat boosting potential, even if getting all the ingredients together almost requires a ranch and a farm.

By the time you get to around mid game, you'll probably not need to distill anymore, as bottles of water become more common to find.

Also I suggest getting your pet skills that allow them to gather resources, preferably all of them.

Picnic Baskets are only really useful as alternatives for training luck and speed potential for you and all your pets, since potions of potential don't train those, but they out perform the basket by miles on the main attributes. Plus they are a pain in the ass to make since you have to rely on your cooking and fishing skills, and speed uppers and stray cats aren't too hard to find anyway.

Two ranches, for me.

What are the stray cats used for?

There's a quest on the 2nd act to turn in stray cats to train luck potential, as well as gain luck at max.

Nice, I guess I should start progressing the story at some point.

Half of this game revolves around cats.

Basically you just do that, and eat four leaf clovers after to grind luck.

do plans on a farm die if you don't harvest them in a timely fashion?

If they survive to maturity, they can sit around like that forever.

thanks

One more question, I can't seem to give any flower bouquets to my "fellow+" pets. Does it not use the inventory command or is their some other way to give it? Or is it something else?

Sure why not.

And on that note, time for pets, which ones I recommend and don't recommend.

Recommend:
Fire Dragon Child - The 220 life it has puts even gods to shame. This makes for the best melee tank in the game. It gets boost (increases str and speed insanely high for a short period) and Megid Flame (causes element scar to foes on the whole map) as it evolves. Use gene engineer to give it all the standard equipment slots. It has melee AI and has no spells, so give it the best melee weapons (preferably a dual-wield skill), and a shotgun.

Black Cat - While it's stats aren't even close to as impressive as the Fire Dragon Child, it's most important feature is whatever it kills, it licks greater or higher quality equipment, blessing them with an additional equipment attribute (saves the game after, keep that in mind). You can even do this for special artifacts dropped from named NPCs/Bosses, as well as have the kitty kill adventurers that are decked out in artifact equipment to have it lick all of it. It's up to you how you build this cat, but once you get to the 2nd act I kinda recommend sealing that pitiful magic dart it has and give it barrier since it has 150 mana.

Most god pets in general kinda fall on this as well. All of them kinda have their use, it's a personal preference on which to pick. After all, they count towards the max 15 pet limit also.

And pretty much anything very high level that isn't a god or listed below, especially if it has unique abilities and/or requires the astral light pen to recruit (like one of the pets in this pic).

Metal anything - Metal is a race that consists of bells, mimics, Xeren satelite units, and the pro-jet (2nd act). While they have the ability to resist 90% physical damage, their 1 life doesn't make this worth it. While they may be good in the first act due to their insane speed, the second act however introduces a way for the player (and pets) to raise their speed up to 500 (800 in the 3rd act), causing you and your other pets to evenly pace them. Gaining AP from killing tougher monsters is mostly based on your starting speed, meaning the metal race will almost NEVER gain AP to further develop themselves. One of the common mistakes a player can make is giving hero cheese (which gives a permanent +3 to life) to their bells in hopes to increase their survivability, you're better off eating the cheese yourself, along with any other permanent boost items.

Anything with a breath attack that isn't lightning.

Suicidal monsters like bomb rocks and kamikaze yeeks.

Anything with death song, death word is fine though, but becomes useless late game.

Anything that's a god, because there's a penalty that completely destroys their stats upon recruitment. Only recruit ones temporary that carry artifacts that don't get dropped.

Creatures that just inherently suck, like bats, putits, hermit crabs, etc.

—————

Also one major thing to note, some evolutions give speed. So if you're a minmax fag, do not evolve your pets until you cap it's AP speed on the 3rd act (800).

er– does anyone know why I can't "give" via inventory a fellow/soul mate pet a bouquet. I get the reply "I don't need it".

Why would I give the dragon child stardard equipment slots when it's lack of hands are a perfect opportunity to make a martial artist character with no wasted slots?
You also don't mention anything about wierd pet evolutions like the rabbit which gets the time stop ability or the snail which gets the metal ability.

You can't give pets certain classes of item, I believe furniture is one kind and a bouquet sonehow counts as furniture.

It's not (afaik) furniture it's a gift item and it's supposed to grant 7 points of relationship.

Because there are tonfas that greatly benefit martial arts, so at least once hand would be good.

And I never really tried out the other evolutions, sound interesting though.

And I know, my black cat is a martial artist (though I think he would've been better as a farmer), and once I equipped him with a smash tonfa, his damage shot through the roof.

They can't hold it, it would exceed their weight limit.

You don't know about the empty hand martial arts bonus do you?
If your hands are completely empty, no tonfas or claws, you get more chances to multiattack. It matters mostly for end game but can mean you hit people 8 times in a single turn.
I usually use tonfas and claws on gunners/archers since the damage bonus still applies to ranged weapons.

Well, your maximum amount of allowed extra attacks is raised to 8. It doesn't give you those extra attacks for free, you still need appropriate gear.
However, if you don't have any gear that grants you those extra attacks, you might as well just wield some tonfas.

Which screws you in the long term since your pet has superfluous slots that could have been replaced with something else.

I was speaking in general, not a handless pet.

Which a fire dragon child is not, since it has very few slots. Which brings us back to the beginning.
Why waste a perfectly good martial arts pet by giving it hand slots?

In case it wasn't clear, I was talking about for a pet with hands, which is the general case.

Why would you have a martial arts pet with hand slots? Other than because they're an archer.
And why are you bringing up general cases when the topic was about using a fire dragon child as a dual wield attacker.

Because someone may want to have a pet that comes with hands?
I can't believe I'm having this discussion.

Well you could have avoided all this by not ignoring half my posts constantly or ignoring the topic at hand.

I'm not allowed to enter the grey-mountain dungeon that I assume is the mountain pass to Larna.

nice trips– but no, none of my pets have heavy gear or any extra items and all of them are refusing it. The bouquet should be accepted by anyone over friend and I'm just trying it with fellow/soul mates and they all "I don't want it".

Larnas mountain pass is north of it in an alcove. You are probably trying to enter the void which is not where you want to go, you'd have to get the liscense for that.

cool – I found it, dungeon doesn't show up until you stand on it I guess.

Does anyone know wether turining a weapon into miracle using garoks hammer has a chance to turn it into a living weapon aswell as giving its preset bonus?

This is some rpg maker shit.

It's a roguelike, what did you expect?

How high is the penalty for wielding a light instead of heavy weapon for two hand?

Fighting with a single weapon works a lot better with a heavy weapon (i.e. a weapon that weighs 4.0s or more). When fighting with a normal or light weapon, the bonus is lower and you will not get any additional bonus to hit from the Two Hand skill.

elona.wikia.com/wiki/Two_Hand

I was asking specifically how much lower. I am playing a fairy and can't wear equipment over 1.0s. Casting magic and dual wielding dosn't really work too well so I was thinking of switching to single weapon but the damage output seems much lower. What I'm really asking is weather, with enough investment, twohand gives twice the boost in damage to a single weapon or anywhere close too it even if it's a light weapon. I'm mainly wanting magic for buffs and the occasional offensive spell.

I just realised that, for some reason, switching from two hand to dual wield raised the distance attack by x.1. The fuck?

IMHO, if you can only wield light weapons, I feel that going two-handed, a specialization in heavy weapons is kind of foolish. Why not go dual wield or get a shield? You can use 2 items instead of 1, for double the bonuses.

Because I want to cast magic..?

I've been using dual wielding up to this point but wanted to start using magic becuase my magic stat was low and it felt wrong to ignore it and also becasue the buffs seem really good. +PV for a fairy should be great. Also since fairies are fragile a bit of aoe wouldn't hurt.

Also also, what "equip making" recipe do lightsabers belong too?

I've heard dual wield and heavy armor create some spell casting problems, but not head about shields.. I can't seem the information right now either.

Cast rate is capped at 92 and 80 for medium and heavy armor, then reduced by 12 and 6 for shield and dual wielding.
It is increased by 5 if you are a warmage (which I'm not).
This means if you are a warmage dual wielding has a maximum success rate of 99% and without a maximum rate of 94%. Slightly more than one in 20 casts fail. Wearing a shield is completely prohibitive reducing the maximums to 93 and 88 for warmage/no warmage. Roughly 10% of spells fail. These are all at maximum possible rates.

It shouldn't. It always gives the item the same property, in the case of melee weapons that's "Increases the chance of an extra melee attack."

Or are you not playing Elona+?

the thing I read about warmage only was for NPCs

There are also souvenir vendors that sell material kits at the festival of Jure (Noyel in December).

Keep in mind you can change the type of a material kit by talking to Garokk and paying a scroll of superior material and a small medal. You get several choices of what to change it into, and those choices change each in-game day. You can modify multiple kits with the same set of choices once you find what you want. All this means you can buy cheap kits and upgrade them later.

I am playing + which is why I asked about wether it could give the living attribute along with it's preset bonus. Guess I'll stick with equip making from pot for that then.
Before I try to get one though, can living weapons be generated with additional attributes to their living status? And what kind of attributes can the black cat give an item?

It's a class feat and applies to both PC and NPCs along with all other class feats except for the fairy's which only apply to the PC. Even npc mutants gain additional slots when they level up.

I don't know what you read, but the information is accurate here

warmage is by far the best choice of class for a caster, as cast failure reduction is useful at all levels even if you only use it to dual-wield staves with +magic. Get a business card (easiest way is to win a lot of consecutive blackjack rounds) and change your class.

They do get additional attributes yes. Keep in mind there's a limit to how many total attributes a living weapon can have, including those generated from leveling it up. There are ways to manipulate those results. No idea on the cat

Why would the PC be a martial artist then? Without cheating or playing as a snail, they always have hands.

Tonfas don't give a casting penalty when you equip them, and they still train shield when not equipped with a claw or empty hand.

Allowing Warmages to have a 97% casting chance at medium armor.

I was just going to try stacking +magic damage as high as possible anyway but to make the best weapon would require getting lucky with pre-generated attributes. If they didn't come with pre-generated attributes they would probably become inferior to normal weapons once you have access to artifact fusion as they can no longer be fused.
Since the wiki says +elemental damage scales with weapon damage does anyone know, or even just suspect, wether that is the base damage, damage and mulitplier or also includes +x damage bonus from other, non weapon, sources. makes a big difference if it dosn't get the bonuses.

Still not that great considering itsn't(?) a lightsabre. The 100% pierce actually also reduces the percent portion of damage reduction to 1/3rd meaning it outdamages anything as long as it has substantial amounts of PV. Equipping one also removes the two hand bonus entirely.

Indeed. I just now realize each class has a unique feat. ffs.

To Mr. Handless guy, what genes do you use to prevent pets from having hands but still have full 13 equipment slots

Use the gene machine it literally tells you what genes (parts/skills) the pet will inherit.

Yeah but what monsters exactly. Alot of monsters that have multiple things like rings also have hands. I know you can probably add another legs w/o adding hands.

yes, basically any 4-legged animal will add that
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Gene_Engineer

That's still 12 slots, what should the 13th slot be, and how do you add that w/o adding a hand?

How do you check what slots your pet has?

I would say that by going to a town and having the npc investigate it or by giving it equipment and check if it equips it or not

By checking their inventory.

Is the bouquet identified?

Check out my varuna pet. blue spirit for extra attack and accuracy, while the twin edge, gemini and the metal ring all increase the chance of extra attack. Its like a spinning food processor of death.

What's this?

Also looks like they added color to the war suit.

Again, that's what the tonfa is for, it doesn't interfere with magic. It alone gives a damage bonus plus they always have special useful attributes like assist weapon or shit like that.
It can be used as shield for a weapon or a claw for martial arts.

Again again, using a tonfa or claw with your main weapon stops you from getting a bonus from two hand or dual wield probably reducing the damage you deal. Martial arts only sounds good but a lightsabre will most likely still outdamage it.
Also also also I was wondering if anyone knew, even rougly, what the damage bonus for using two hand is and how much it gets reduced by if you are using a light weapon.

Any way to calculate how much Magic Device skill I need to Dominate a specific target? I'm sure I remember seeing the formula once, but it doesn't seem to be on the wiki, so perhaps it's been changed.

Also, what's the optimal way to develop living weapons? I have a bunch of ranged ones and don't know whether I should just use them as stat sticks or try to bump up their + values to insane levels.

About 2/3.

Just to make sure, you're saying the damage bonus with a light weapon is one third of the damage bonus from a heavy weapon right?

What about weapons that are neither light or heavy?

If it does reduce by 2/3 I'd image it just penalises by 1/3 for every stage below heavy.
How high is the bonus anyway?

Wouldn't dual-wielding two normal-sized living lightsabres be more DPS delivering than holding a single heavy saber?

Sure you'll have a casting penalty, but that can be fixed by being a Warmage wearing light armor.

Is there any way to reduce spell damage/levels? If they are too powerful, it makes it hard to capture monsters.

Just get the knockout feat

Do anyone bothers reading what feats they pick or you just grab the ones everyone tells you to?

My search for pants is ogre.

Potion of descent.
It's most retarded reason to use these.
Just get knockout feat and go without pets to capture them into balls or use Dominate spell on monsters you want.

Wait, there was an update or sumtin?

Yeah and a fix for it.

how do you check the version? I wanna know which I have and which I should update to, did they added more items or just one or two flavor ones?

What was wrong with the pants? Drop rates were fucked or what?

Finally got a shift core.

A shame it doesn't last very long.

Roughly 5/6

Managed to kill one of these lesser gods. And she dropped the most useful item ever.

But those aren't Kumiromi's Scissors.

Being able to see your exact attribute potential is far more important than being able to maintain a fucking garden.

Not really when you've got more potions of potential than you know what to do with.
And by Act 3 they should be flowing like water.

But speed is a different story as you cannot see it's potential, until you get those glasses. So now I know when to drink speed upper, which brings it's potential up to 400%.

And blessed potions of potential are still a potion to not waste, as superb only means skills that are +200% potential. But if you want even faster attribute training, 300-400% is the way to go.

True, I forgot about the speed bit.
But for the other stats one potion of potential is enough to max out all potentials if you chug it the moment any attribute hits "Great", so it's not too much of a difference for those.
Now why won't it show me my Luck potential?

Because there are no skills that train luck. You can only train luck with the lost kitty quest and eating luck increasing foods.

Also I picked the delta shift core so it'd increase my constitution. Which of course means even stronger blood streams, especially with gem power and concentration active.

After doing a bit of tracking of the attributes, I notice that at +300%, the increase is .002% for every turn I train constitution. Between 200%-300% is .001% for every turn I train it. That's quite a difference really.

This also doesn't take in account eating attribute benefiting food and such, which seems to increase it by around .050% with horsemeat steaks at around 200% potential.

And seeing that I'm at medium armor, I'm training it every turn.

Also blood stream trains constitution too by a decent amount (.003 at 200% potential).

I wanna make a fighting blacksmith that makes his own gear. What're some good rolls?

Also it seems like skill and spell potential do not effect growth of attributes at all. Only the potential of the attribute does.

Also one thing to note, healing and mediation do not train their respected attributes. And probably for a good reason.

You can make gear and you can improve the fuck out of it with magic but mostly your not going to be creating your own gear.

I just tested the two hand skill using debug mode and found the following:
There is no difference between using a light or medium weapon.
The penalty for not using a medium weapon is 0.5 on the multiplier, that is an additive penalty the difference in the multiplier is always 0.5, and all the accuracy bonus.
There also seems to be a difference of 2 on the damage bonus but this never increased so I don't think two hand is causing this.
This was tested with craft repair kitted adamantium claymores of miracle quality with flying scrolls applied to change the weights.
Skill levels tested were 6(starting), 50, 100, 500 and 1000. The final difference was a roll of
3d29+31 x31.7 hit 91 - Light
3d29+33 x32.2 hit 1091 - Heavy
It is safe to assume that Two hand adds 1 accuracy per level. It adds x0.1 multiplier for every 3 levels.

Those should actually be 3d21 not 3d29, all other information seems to be correct.

Another couple of things to note. These were tested with a strength of 10 which adds 0.2 to the multiplier.
The +0.1 per 3 levels is not entirely accurate. While testing the multiplier increase at 6, 9 and 13 and the final multipliers are a bit off if this were the case but it is pretty close to that.

What the fuck is this

Your inventory is full… you can "only" carry 200 stacks of items, pets (and other npcs) are limited to 20.

Oh that makes sense. For some reason I thought there was a patch that doesn't let you go overweight.

PCs get special unarmed only abilities to compensate, but usually it's better to have pets be martial artists and you be something else. I prefer mage since you're the only one with access to spell levels and because you can be much smarter about spell use than pets will be.

There's the mutant race, who get random limbs. There's also some race that gets 4 ring slots, I think it was the Yith.
As or which limb to choose. Chest is the most defensive, arm gives some offensive bonuses and boots lets you get more speed. Rings are great for putting 12 of on a shopkeeper to turn them super charismatic.

Some NPCs get the martial arts skills aswell but the primary reason why you would want to go martial artist is that the damage is actually really high. At max you get 2d255 + 251 x10 (pierce 50%) from the martial arts skill alone. The peirce maxes at 50 at skill level 250.

I know there is a penalty for having too many equipment slots in general but I thought there was an additional penalty for having too many leg slots? Also with the rate that shopkeepers train there is really no reason to deck them out in enhancing gear, any shopkeeper will do well enough already.

As someone already pointed out in this thread, even a lightsaber will help you do more damage because of the 100% pierce. It'll also take a lot of grinding while pets tend to have a very easy time getting high skill potential and gain via pickpocketing and travelling. My dragon child has permenant 400 skill potential thanks to the mountains of gold he gets from killing a single enemy. Every time I travel between cities, all of his skills level up at once. Compare that to how hard you have to train for a single skill level.

As for the shopkeeper situation, you may as well dump all your charisma gear on him, it's not like he's going into battle anytime soon.

I was just defending the merits of martial arts, I was the person who pointed out the 100% pierce behaviours on lighsabres.
How much does charisma increase the selling chance? I feel that it's harder to get the gear although I just threw my little girl into a shop and occasionally drop valuable junk of without really giving her anything but if it does make a big difference maybe I should actually put in the effort.

The ancient garden is returnable, didn't know that. Not that it is in a particularly useful place…

Anyone got good creaatures to get gardening, fishing and gene engineering onto a bell with human equip slots without giving any other slots? Human creatures preferably, even better if obtainable from slave master.

hwo do i teach my pet a spell? the progress is always 0 , i am missing something? im teaching magic dart and her casting is 23

You make it attempt to cast the spell using the custom ai. It will fail most of the time but steadily gain progress towards properly learning it.

Well shit, this is getting prohibitive.

Consider picking up Resurrection.

Yeah…
Does ressurections require a certain spell level for level of pets? Do I have to use the spell writer to get the books or are they fairly common (I have never really paid attention to the spellbooks in the vendor) at around invest 160, that's what most of my magic vendors at.

Just had to grind 15 gene engineering levels. At least it's easy to level but the platinum cost…

Does anyone have a cute bunnygirl sprite? I want to make a vorpal bunnygirl pet.

So I captured a couple of vopal bunnys and tried gene engineering them onto the bell. The first gave cooking but the second didn't give gardening. I've checked the wiki they should have it and the bell definitely dosn't have the skill. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Gene engineering is weird. Here's a list of monsters that reliably give certain skills:
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Easy_Gene_Engineering

I just blessed gain attributed it since it was the only skill it was missing. Never seen skills not transfer though when the donor had it and the target didn't thought that behaviour was guaranteed same as equip slots (unless they are one of the human races). Which they donate first might be seemingly random but it should still work. Maybe it had something to do with the platina bell being lower level than the bunny but it dosn't say anything about that iirc, nor have I seen this behaviour before. Might also be that the bunnies don't spawn with the skill (which would be weird since skills seem to depend solely on race and class for monster NPCs) am getting my information from the wiki afterall.

You're going to naturally get charisma equipment as you travel, and you need to level up gene engineering. Might as well use both things in a way that benefits your wallet in the long term.

This is what I saw in my spritesheet, in varying degrees of bun.

The second one has the correct color scheme but is to chibi for my taste, guess I'll just oc donut steel one of the other ones. Thanks for them.
Planning to make her a martial artist since otherwise it won't get the cut damage if I understand correctly. Will equipping her with tonfa or claws remove the cut aswell?

Another lucky day, went crazy with the stardusts and made a shit ton of lightsabres, got only four living weapons.

Oh, those glasses allow you to see attribute potential on pets too.

Oh god

weeeew

Dorfarm is now level 150, time for a stat update.

Why do all your screenshots come with garbled Japanese, and a skills on the left side and loop0Asub2 at the top? Also are you playing at 800x600 or something?

Wish the player could have a permanent shift-core like the enemies/pets do.

Also I managed to get to the 201st floor of The Void.

I'm leveling like crazy now. Level 160 now.

Also all the enemies are kinda tough as balls on this floor.

Does anyone know what those "#####+" beside the attribute/skills mean?

each # represents level of resists, the more # the better.

It's the bonuses being provided to those from your equipment.

I think it's just game fault.
You can set these in one menu. I forgot which.
It also works on spells and shows how much of spellstock you have.
For some stupid reason 1.76 version has infinite loop that will brick the game after some time.
I guess it's probably related to change in multiple hits mechanics.

It's on the Skill menu, where you check what skills you have. Just have your cursor above a skill and press (*) to track those skills.
Base Elona lets you track 3, Elona Plus lets you track a lot more and Elona Custom lets you also track Spells and shows their potential too, also letting you sort by potential or only show skills that have potential beneath a certain amount. You can tweak this in a menu when you press Esc.

Can you please post a screenshot of sunrises character sheet, I need to know the size and weight or something unrelated.

It's fucking massive, holy shit.

This fucking game

W-what did you do..?

Sleep sharing event.

Also, wishing for Holla Forums and leveling up on investing as a result, wonder how these two are connected

That's alot lewder than I would have expected.

I'm pretty sure I got an onahole.

There's nothing related between the two goyim, now watch me play Sonic.

Almost got the final god goodie, but which god should I follow permanently afterwards?

Lulwy for speed, jure for an amazing healing action, kumiromi if you run out of stamina alot or yacatect if you plan to exploit her statue.

Someone give me a good spell to train my magic and casting on, they're really falling behind.

Just keep spamming Oracle, it's the quickest spell and pretty easy to stock on if you have access to spellwriters.

Does it appear in magic shops? I'm not (quite) in act 3 yet and am almost through the fighters guild so it would be a waste to switch now (rank 15-ish).

Yeah they do, and you can get them reserved at the Mage guild.

If you want spell levels fast (which is what really determines spell power) buy lessons from a town wizard.
Casting only influences cast rate.

Yeah well I can't cast shit with 25 casting, just decided to become a sword + magic wielder after neglecting it the rest of the time so anything I ca cast dosn't damage anything. Primarily want it for buffs anyway.
Casting does actuall affect spell level if the npc casting formula is higher than the spell level casting formula (supposedly, havn't checked myself). for reference:
PC's spellpower: spell_level * 10 + 50
NPC's spellpower: casting * 6 + 10
So the PC is actually rediculously powerful in the magic department in comparison to npcs, they do need spell stock though.

Ah, fair enough.
Usually if I see someone talking about catching up a combat skill they mean in terms of raw power.

After capping his AP speed, I finally evolved Lucky. Also gave him a more appropriate sprite.

Anyone know when the kumiromi statue nerf happened? Because it generated an unknown, vegetable and fruit seed for me. Supposedly it's based on the day you use it now, are useful seeds still in the pool or is it complete crap?

I dunno, sometimes it does give me artifact seeds.

Really…
It's probably here though, time to find out I guess.

It's still very useful, but there's no longer any point in save scumming it.

Useful seeds are still there, but only on certain days.
I forgot on which ones.

Meh…

Thanks for the info, maybe I should start duping them instead of yacatects then since they're still consistent.

ok i have been trying teach my pet spells but anything ranged(even ranged attacks) just dont work i have tried every logic setup and even some ilogical ones, it always give me the " doesn't know how to repond to the situation based on the instructions you've given her!" what im doing wrong?

Throw an always true move towards or away statement at the end and see if that solves it.

If it's learning a spell, it has a very high chance of failing to cast whatever it's learning.
Failing it means it skips that line entirely.
If it fails to use magic dart, it has nothing else to do if it's not next to its target.

you mean the toggle entity? i tried both on and off now and still same, i changed the comparator and it failed casting once but then got the error again

it dont even give a failed it just say " doesn't know how to repond to the situation based on the instructions you've given her!

"Doesn't know how to respond" = Its AI ran out of lines to process and hadn't found an eligible one.

This is what happens after you beat rhemido, you'd think that after all these years of plus they'd get around to changing it…

Which is why he should put a move case at the bottom, it solves such issues. Specifically he needs a case for ranges 2-5. I'm pretty sure NPCs can't actually target anything more than 5 tiles away.

The only way it eventually died was getting a timestop from nightmare and then gauge release, rampage shadowstepping it to death. Fight went on for like 5 minutes of solid attacks and not much else worst fear was eventually dieing of hunger (or if it started targetting me for more than a couple of turns at a time).

My stats arn't particularly great….

After some AP grinding in the void, Dorfarm has finally reached level 200.

And yes, it took me a fucking day to go from 150 to 200.

congrats

only can grind so much shit in so many directions in so much time.

Gardening supremacy

Now that's a spicy bolt.

Is there something better I could do with 5m gold than feed it to my dragon childs? I've got a cozy home, a shop, a couple of ranches, a farm, and a museum.

you can use 20k gold attack :p

Investing in shops so they stock rarer items. Then you buy those items.

What is this and how do I stop it from happening?

Do characters in the amur-cage respawn?

What determines the books available to reserve at spellwriters? My current selection is pretty limited.

wow that is a shit selection, I have had a lot more selection since I joined. I'm going to go out a limb here and either say your stats/level or something else sucks.

It's the crow in lost ylva shopkeeper rank 150 my stats are . The only thing I can think of is if you have to have a certain spell level in the spell before they appear.
Actually most likely is that you have to have read the book beforehand, only just started magery and was waiting for the spellwriter to get the books. Dosn't really help if you need to read them before hand guess I'll spend a couple of (in game) hours reading books.

It did have almost 7 full pages of hero and holy shield though, good for training.

Travel skill is a little op lol. This spam is 1/3 from my bike and 2/3 1 of my other pets. I have 8 pets plus myself. The roughly means 6 full pages of skill gains for walking around for 3 minutes on the main map.

Selection is based on books you successfully read. There are few exceptions such as Wish.

It still drains potential, so you'll still have to raid dungeons at some point.

Pretty sure there are no spellbooks of wish. Can anyone confirm on spellbooks of meteor (and wether they are reservable)?

Well I suppose my crossbow skill does need some training.

I know the spell books for both meteor and summon spirit don't actually exist(dream only), and wish and the money harvest spell are the only spell books that are non-reservable.

Well that sucks…

Forgot to include that you can get all spells through wonder scrolls, also wish books do exist, just very rare.

Found "It combine fire and cold spells - Rank 99" in attributes list on the wiki, anyone know what it does?

You can't make wonder scrolls though so still no reliable source of meteor. It seems strange to not have a book for meteor but to have one for wish.

If you cast fire spell it also deals cold damage and it works in reverse too.
I don't know why Ano doesn't want to make combine for all element combinations though.
Probably muh balance.

It takes time to make a decent stock. But the best you can do, instead of waiting for random dreams to occur, is to pile up on as much scrolls as possible from high rank magic and general vendors (400, 500 or so), and just bless the huge stack to better your chances at landing those rarer spells. Probably the best way to get wish stock as well.

True, but they only sell like 3 at a time with rank 160+ so it takes forever.

I take it the cold damage still shatters potions.

Your guild rank. Hope you like decoding 142 copies of the same ancient book.

It clearly isn't, this is the crow spellwriter.

How do you bless things?

Blessed bottles of water, you can make them by placing normal bottles of water on an altar.

Second awakened dungeon, was level 120 though.

If you have a god, which you should, it has to be an altar of the god you're currently worshipping. Otherwise, on an unaligned altar.

Is it walking on top of Lulwy’s porno book?

Oh that might be it yeah. The way it was written seemed much more kumiromi ish so it never occured to me. Also weakened dosn't make much sense in that context but it's probably a translation/implementation error.

Just encountered one of these:
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Wangnin
Is it a (good) reference to something or is it just plus being "lol so random XDDD" again?

Yay..?

I just found out that you don't have to be adjacent to an enemy to use continuous attack.

Currently stuck using a horse that puts my speed at 170, but everytime it dies I'm stuck floundering around at 37 speed, what do?

Don't be a snail, kit out your horse.

I wonder how well this pet will be as a martial artist?

Give it the assault wing, hero cloak, all the tonfas and claws, the blue spirit and cestus of meteors and find out

Dissapointingly continuous attack dosn't seem to trigger things like time-stop.

Can it gain ap from killing things with 2000 speed or can it literally not gain ap?

2000 speed is the max, the only way it's gaining AP is if it fights monsters that also have 2000 speed.

When I said "Can it gain ap from killing things with 2000 speed" I meant if it could gain ap from killing enemies who have 2000 speed.
Being petty aside that seems kinda limiting and there is nothing really special about it is there? Nice portrait btw :^)

There's not that many non-void enemies that have 2000 speed, the only ones that do are quicklings, other bells of termination, and inner gods. Plus due to it's metal ability, physical damage doesn't do much to it and it comes with an initial superb magic resist.

It also has cResEle, at least the platina bell does.

They lose that when tamed.

I threw a meteor at it, it glared at me but didn't take damage (I died).

Kit it out with what specifically?

Are you actually a snail?
You should probably start by gene engineering a couple of slots onto it since it's very lacking in that department. After that start buying cheap but high PV equipment from vendors and switch them out whenever something better becomes available. This should give you enough defence to survive low level dungeons which you can grind for better gear, money and small medals. Do quests for platinum pieces and start a farm to plant herb seeds that you get from harvest time quests on. Gene engineer: pickpocket, gene engineering, detection, fishing, gardening and mining onto your pet as soon as convenient. These will help keep it's potentials high (pickpocket) and gather materials (everything else).
The real problem with the horse is it's limited slots though as it will have extremely low defensive capabilities without them.

You never fought a treasure chest in a western RPG? This just seems like a big one of those.
Wish I could remember the fucking name.

But it's not a mimic… There are mimics in this game

weboo magic

a giant furniture (container) isn't a giant mimic?
why not

I'm not a snail but I got a hardened carapace mutation that gives me -46 speed and +64 PV

Because it's really obvious. It's a fridge witha green tint to it and it moves around. The mimics in this game, and games in general, don't tend to make themselves well known by moving and being a funny color.

You should really cure that unless you're planning to always be riding and don't care how this makes your character supposedly look. carry around stacks of escape and return scrolls and ,in the longterm, learn ressurect will aid tremendously aswell.

Also the bell of termination is immune to blood stream, so I don't have to worry about killing it if I hit it.

So it does have cResEle?

What type of damage does bloodstream actually do?

Is there a good long term mount I can grab?

I've never used riding so this is theoretical but you really should choose to make a pet using gene engineering if you care only about the stats. Good things to start with would be the kaneda bike, it's missing neck, ring and arm slots but the most important slots for defence are there plus it has two leg slots. It has good starting speed and has the riding bonus. It can be recruited at the noyel festival for 3 capsul drugs (dropped from rogue archers in ambushes).

Other than that ride your little girl until you can get the bike.

fights with or against floating bells
gets attacked by killer chickens and hamsters
makes tea and nukes in the same pot
trades [shit] and [garbage] for gold and magic items
can/make/has ridden a little girl like a horse
>feels weird about fighting a mimic fridge

Blood stream is a special action that does a line attack based on your constitution, will, and your current bleeding level. It induces bleeding the more you use it.

each time you use it*

I know, I was wondering what type (element) of damage it dealt.

I just have issues with cucumbers that are somehow the most powerful fighters. It's like lol so random le bullshit cucumber xd. The fridge is one of the least bad contenders.
The chicken and hamsters don't somehow outclass everything else. It's just retarded everytime you see something with a clear disconnect between power and appearance. I can accept the superfast, hard to hit bell that drops valuables but there is a certain difference between the two.

Google “cucumber horse” and the reason for its inclusion should be obvious.

Probably the same as shining wave, magic-based.

Isn't that lewd?

A-and..?

I guess that explains its inclusion but why does it have to be one of the most powerful fighters? Is there a cultural reason behind that?

besides the Japanese obsession with cock?

Is a cucumber horse something other than a cucumber with sticks in it? Am I not getting something here?

Is this a reference?

I got linkin park vibes but w/e IDK

cucumber and horses are 24/7 cock references.
so when you add them up it's ..twice .. something

When I googled cucumber horse the only thing that came up was that nips put cucumbers on toothpicks outside their homes in summer to guide their ancestors.
As I typed this I realised how retarded that sounds.

nice digits
Asia is a truly fucked-up place I've been to Japan, China and Thailand and it's all like.. other-worldly.

I'm going to take a nap someone make a new thread, we are on the last page.

Here's the best ways to train these attributes to high levels.

Strength: Training weight lifting, Harvest Time!, eating meat in general, attacking with a strength based weapon or unarmed.

Constitution: Wearing Medium armor (heavy armor for pets that don't use magic), Harvest Time!, using a shield/tonfa, using constitution based action (like blood stream and houzanha), eating horse meat, eating cooked noodles, attacking with a constitution based weapon, and spam casting gem power. Healing doesn't train this, and cannot be trained above this.

Dexterity: Spam cast feather, spam door creation and lockpick all the doors, dual wield, wear light armor, evade azuras near your level, tailor/jeweler, and eating cooked noodles and fish.

Perception: Do ANYTHING, seriously, this is the easiest attribute to train. To speed it up even further, spam cast perception based spells.

Learning: Reading books (preferably reading party to train learning for pets also), Harvest Time!, gardening, cooking, eating cooked veggies/fish/api nuts, and using alchemy.

Will: Spam spells that are will based (like uncurse), Harvest Time!, eat cooked veggies and eggs, and train magic capacity. Hard attribute to train.

Magic: Spam ANY spell (namely magic based ones), eat cooked fruit and api nuts, train control magic, and using rods. Meditation doesn't train this and cannot be trained above this.

Charisma: Buy/sell shit to shops, investing shops, perform, and using the dominate spell. Becomes useless late game.

Speed: Drink speed upper (not too often as it maxes speed potential), quickling farm (meat gives speed, use that as a reference on when to drink speed upper), eating herbed food, eating meat/fruit slowly trains it, being out in the rain with a swimming skill, traveling long distances, and AP train (up to 800 speed in the third act).

Luck: Lost kitty quest and eating four-leaf clovers. Hardest by far to train.

Also for Luck, the Happy Apples via Little Sister quest. But you're better off getting hero cheese or magic fruit to raise up Life/Mana, which cannot be raise any other way besides through equipment.

You can buy them (life, luck and mana raising items) for music tickets, little sister is better spent duping [t]usable uniques such as yacatect/kumiromi statues or god gemstones.

It makes slightly more sense in context. Slightly.

Doesn't the cool down apply to all statues/gemstones?

No, only some of them. You can use multiple kumiromi or yacatect statues simultaneosly and they will each give their items. Yacatects gemstone dosn't work even though each has a seperate cooldown becasue there is an additional cooldown which only resets at the start of each month. Don't know about the specific cases for the others but I'd imagine the kumiromi gemstone and all others function with seperate ones aswell.

The yacatect statue generates 3 piles of items which can either be a couple thousand gold, 1 platinum or 1 small medal. Interestingly this seems to be pre determined for each day as all statues spawn the same type of pile so if one spawns a medal all do.

Ah man I'm at -38 karma from eating little sisters

Thats a stupid idea, killing them causes big daddys spawn rate to permanantly decrease and the maximum amount of little sisters you need to dupe a fruit/cheese isn't high enough to justify this.

Feeding Jingle Jangle those duplicate Sunrises I had, I also just realized that blessed restore body potions raise it's speed even higher.