CPY cracked Watch_Dogs 2 fully

All DLC's are cracked

Based CPY delivers!

Other urls found in this thread:

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really wish they'd crack something I give a fuck about.

Why would you want to play this, Hitler-chan?

but pretty much everything that's worth giving a fuck about has already been cracked user

I'm guessing it's really just to prove nothing is uncrackable. Almost everything with Denuvo aside from Sonic Mania isn't worth cracking.

Bad news, user.
Almost nothing with Denuvo is worthwhile, unless you want to play the new SAO :^)

tomato and the tales of games were worth cracking

pirates that are wasting their time with this shit should honestly just kill themselves.

I forgot Watchdogs 2 was a thing.

why do you have the same OP every time?

but goy don't you remember all the forced watch dog 2 may may's?

do pirate groups have shills? I mean, packing crypto miners in with cracks seems like an easy way to get 20,000 BRs getting you free crypto.

did they crack Sonic Forces yet?
I actually sorta want to play that one

Is that Shilling? And if so, is that mark meant when he said "kosher shilling was kosher"?

Yes.

I mean, we have people on this very board who have said they pirate games just to seed them. They would be making a profit from anyone who is installing them, so yes, I'd consider it flat out shilling.

injustice 2 next please

HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

WEW
I've been waiting to play as a #lizardsquad PoC and genderqueer for fucking ever!

POST SOME COMFY CRACK MUSIC RIGHT NAO

I'm still not pirating it, waste of bandwidth.

ah, good thing I been perpetually too lazy to ever bothered with the share threads.

Mechanically its pretty good. Comfy stealth/drone/RC action for missions. Good side activities like sailing and karting. But damn is the characters/story/world sickening to be around.

We coulda had a great cyberpunk openworld with all these systems but instead, we got sjw faggotry.

The (((share))) thread is just a honeypot anyway, I wouldn't bother.

Oh wow, they cracked a shit game that has zero reason to care about or play. Great.

What
Why
I WANT INJUSTICE 2

Scene crackers don't install miners.
If you knew how any scene worked, you'd know that these cracks aren't being distributed by the crackers but by people below them who have access and leak the files.

They don't like people using their releases but tolerate it.

Now don't tell me you're falseflagging to support copyright, user-kun.

Daily reminder anyone telling you that piracy is wrong on an imageboard is either a refugee or a paid subverting fag.

Isn't that the game that takes place in San Fagsisco that features a cast of Hot Topic rejects, and a tranny with a cringey Max Headroom reference?

Can I still run around and kill only degenerates, or did they remove all the degenerates from the game? Or worse, did they make it so you can only shoot non-degenerate civilians?

AFAIK you can't really shoot anyone like the original and you actually play as the degenerates this time

imagine having so little to do with your time that you're excited over fucking watchdogs2 being cracked

apparently it wasn't a thing for most people to begin with

Then there's no reason to even pirate this shit.

Cracking RE7's later DLC's would be a less of a waste of time.

So what's all the hubbub about Denuvo? I know people say it's ineffective (all DRM is, otherwise we wouldn't have pirates), but people act like this one in particular is Satan. Why is that?

Biggest reason:

Denuvo was hyped as being an "unbreakable DRM" at first, with several scene groups outright saying it'll take years to crack. It works by encrypting and decryption data in realtime with hardware-specific keys

Of course people found a way to break it anyways and now we're just sitting back as Denuvo tries to damage control to its partner companies who are wasting licensing fees on this garbage

pretty much acts as a rootkit, I wouldn't recommend installing denuvo cracked games, as the denuvo isn't removed, just subverted. It's still running and creating all kinds of vulnerabilities on your PC just by existing on it.

Nobody even remembers this game exists to care much less congratulate another denuvo game cracked.

I just want he new SAO game really. But I wouldn't cry about it if they wait till it came with more DLC first.

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/

I honestly forgot it existed too until this thread.

(checked)

I see. But if it has so many programming flaws attached to itself like rootkitting or fucking your account over if a payment goes wrong, why do so many companies flock to it? You'd think the bad PR would be a turnoff, at least.

They just say those attacking it are pirates and that they have a right to protect their game. Not like these companies care or even realize its the shitty game and denuvo that turn people away and not that pirates take away their sales.

outside of a few exceptions, it's worked for the period they needed it to work.

it can destroy HDDs.

so they can get their customers to brick their hdds and overwork their processors and gpu and they will have to buy new ones in like a tenth of a normal lifetime

Cheers I guess.
But you can't pay me enough to care about this garbage, much less play it.

I believe it started out as as a miracle product like said and dumb fucking retards suits bought into it. It took a while longer to crack, combined with consumer bias, which caused them to ignore the current downfall of denuvo. Now it's probably sort of a vicious cycle with the "all the other companies are using, so it must be good" companies buying, causing other companies to copy their behavior ad infinitum.
Like said. They just dismiss any valid complaint as "why do you care, lol, r u a pirate? only pirates care" and have their shill force going around 24/7. There's even that steam guy that's famous here for shilling denuvo everywhere on steam, though I don't remember his name.

I hate this tweening bullshit you keep posting, but my dick disagrees. Sauce?

Probably one of the sluts from Destiny Child, the shitty phone game.

i torrented watch dogs 1 today because i was bored and it's a pile of shit to my surpriser

golly i bet the second game will be better

/thread + ban OP

That's pretty golden
How big is it?

I actually like the gameplay in this one. If you set it to realistic difficulty it's a pretty fun stealth game.
It's just that the millennial hipster shit can get pretty hard to stomach.

I thought this shit was cracked already, i played through it few months ago.

(checked)
It's for the latest DLC's.

It doesn't matter now. Ubisoft already made its money and Denuvo served its purpose. Pirates BTFO.

why is everything infected with pozz Holla Forums?

faggot

The gameplay is fine, indeed. The big problem with this game is the way they wrote the characters, they're all millenials who are stuck in the "it's not a phase, mom!" phase. There's also a lot of San Francisco/cancerous progressive shit thrown in it.

WE BACK NIGGERS

Pedos*
FTFY

Who gives a shit? The game is garbage.

Fuck Ubisoft, I hope the Muslims rape all their female relatives to death and then behead everyone that works at that shit company.

Dragon Ball FighterZ has yet to be cracked.

>>>/out/

It should have stayed down forever.

But where would we have gone to, tor-kun?

Literally anywhere not owned by the jewish puppet jim and moderated by his paid shill imkikey.

Like halfchan?
I know people who went back. After 4 goddamn years. How telling is that?

Learn how to read, dipshit.

Become literate and you won't be so embarrassing to be around.

Really?

It looks like Third-Person Anime Borderlands and I unironically want to play it, at least taking a crack at it even if it's not worth finishing. Part of the problem with Borderlands is the fact that it's first-person, since they include all of these characters with all of these customization options and you barely ever see them, other than the backs during the scene right before Fight for Your Life bits and in the menus. Not to mention, hell will freeze over before I believe that the Two Years Worth of Semen meme is worse than the stories to BL2 or the Interquel.

The one and only 64k beast.