Makes fun of muh freeze peach

archive.is/oaJyl
Honestly, these leftist developers would have been a disgrace to Comrade Lenin. They should be eating the rich, seizing the means of production and redistribution the wealth, not making money for big corporations.

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2018/01/blizzard-now-banning-overwatch-players-toxic-youtube-comments/50064/
archive.fo/AYiae
oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/twitch-will-ban-users-based-hateful-off-site-behavior/51124/
archive.fo/oUzvv
exhentai.org/g/1149167/0dcd43bc0e/
archive.is/Adl5R
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE CAN'T FUCK OVER VULNERABLE PEOPLE WITH ADDICTIONS AND ATTACHMENT ISSUES.
FUCKING CENSORSHIP! GAMERGATE, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

Censorship of what exactly? They could just give players items for ingame money instead as a reward for playing, not as a reward for paying.

Good one OP.

I'm fairly certain this is actually just publishers using their devs as mouth pieces. Even retarded dickniggers like the average AAA devs would rather spend their time making a game than coming up with ways to nickel and dime players.

>>>Holla Forums

seriously, esp when it comes to single player games, take your MTs and stick them up your arse devs.

I am being sarcastic user. I am pointing out the hypocrisy on devs that worship Lenin's shadow, but proceed to act the opposite of what he would act.

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE TRYING TO DESTROY MY ARTISTIC VISION.
How is it my fault if they are too stupid to just not buy my art pieces?

What next? Minors unable to gamble is censorship? Women unable to whore themselves naked in broad daylight is censorship?
>that orcish (((merchant)))
This will never not be funny.

Devs are also greedy fuckers and sometimes do this on their own volition just to get on the publisher's good side, fuck them too.

Like a fucking clockwork.

No shit, that's what their whole shtick is.

It's only censorship when they feel like it.

Reminder that the foundation of the ideologies of the political left is subjectivity. Nothing is true. Everything is permissible. Therefore there are no objective definitions of anything. Therefore any word means anything they need it to mean at any time. Therefore things which are not censorship ARE "censorship" because saying "censorship" evokes an (objective) feeling in onlookers, who are then swayed by the misuse of the term toward the leftist's goals.

Even more reason to organize a movement against GDC.
This can be the pivotal mistake that those marxist made.
ALWAYS ruin the profit and sales for deformed kikes that want to prey on the impulsive masses.
And if we can take down a bunch of leftists while at it, even better.

But all liberals are like this.

It's pretty surreal to see these faggots complain about shit like this; I mean, they claim that videogames are art and that they are proud of their work but then they whore themselves by letting big publisher do whatever they want with their creation.

You got a new reaction pic! I'm so proud of you free entertainment commie.

It's called gamergate. You can give it a new name, but it will still be called gamergate.

If they are worried about censorship and artistic vision, why don't they include all those bonus items as free unlocks instead of using lootboxes?

You won't get a sense of pride and accomplishment that way :^)

How did that dumb "freeze peach" meme even come to exist? Is it just as retarded as kids making up dumb names for things or people they don't like, like that fucking kid from king of the hill that called Hank "dusty old bones full of green dust"?

What they're doing is a post-ironic critique of the capitalist system and how everyone in it is so completely enslaved people stop at nothing to make a buck, even the artiste criticizing the system is actually only doing so to exploit an addiction, and the player, even if he realizes it, is still playing his role as a mere consumer who, like an whore, can be thrown away for something new (SJWs) at a whim. Gaming is an art.

b-b-but people want to feel like they worked for something instead of just being handed it
also we need to include a way for people who don't have time to grind forever to get them (which obviously requires them to pay)
people need the grind to keep playing, a-also remember goyim that server costs are really, really high so we would save a lot less money on people not grinding according to our own logic

SJWs needed to mock the free speech side and they're not into logic so they just resorted to vapid mockery.

What that pic is really missing is someone walking by as someone tries to photograph it, picking it up, and saying "sorry those are my glasses."

Is this loss?

Daily reminder that there are people here who not only played but defended Overwatch

Leftists use it to mock right-wingers that were deplatformed from private companies. When the table is turned though, they sing a different tune.

Sounds like Holla Forums when they use buzzwords like cuck or soy.

The SJW brain stops developing before kindergarten is over. From where they stand calling it "freeze peach" is an excellent argument which literally Hitlers cannot counter.

It started on reddit during gamergate.
A bunch of anti-gamergate subreddits would make fun of posts with "free speech" in the title by replacing it with "freeze peach", then they would all have a laugh in the comments. The SJWs would always say that "free speech is not freedom from consequences", usually linking a shitty XKCD comic, so after a while they started using "freeze peach" as a parody of what dem dumb shitlords think free speech is.

I'm still not sure what a sea lion or milkshake has to do with anything. Lefty can't meme.

I see no problem here. These games are just being culturally adapted to gamers. It's not censorship, it's just adjusting a game to a specific market. :^)

This isn't even a censorship concern. It's a potential limitation on the services they're allowed to sell. They can still say whatever they want.

Whenever these faggots try to shove their agenda down your throat this article will be the perfect counterpoint to their retardation.
The best part about leftists is that they have no self awareness whatsoever.

Remember to enslave your local entertainer.
Somebody else will do it if you don't.

Something aimed directly at GDC to stop this convention of marxists to exist.
This being an example.
se it against them, to the point that normalfags attack GDC the same way that they are attacking lootboxes/extortion schemes.

What next are they going to start calling people nazis if they don't buy DLC?

Translation: "We're going to come after you, your livelihood, your friends, and your family, we're going to use libel and slander to do it, we're going to make up everything we say, and we're going to get away with it."

Oh so now they care about censorship.

Sea lion is more salt caused by gamergate.
SJWs would spout a bunch of bullshit on twatter, get politely confronted and debunked, and then they started crying harassment. After this shitty comic by some butthurt SJW, they made up the term "sealioning" to refer to "polite harassment" i.e. getting publicly schooled on twatter after saying bullshit.

You don't need to organize anything. Just float this idea in popular normalfag communities. Shit like this is pretty much indefensible and all you have to do is watch "community managers" proverbially hang themselves trying to refute stuff like this.
You slowly but surely erode any goodwill this industry has and when they try to cash in on that nonexistent goodwill, you say no and watch buckle under their own bloated budgets.
Stuff like failed kickstarters, shilling for feminism, claiming video games cause violence, defending lootboxes and general greediness all go to that goal.

I'm proud to say that the majority of the board is scornful toward them, but remember there are a lot of lolberts on this very board that react to laws that regulate gambling-based pay2win with the same harsh restrictions as other gambling, with "MUH GUBMINT! MUH FREEDUMBS! MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE!!1!".

They're hypocrites. They preach whatever is best for them, if freeze peaches earns them shekels they'll defend freeze peaches, the moment they get more shekels by destroying freeze peaches they're against them. Not a word they speak is in good faith.

fuck off kike

They want you to think that they are your "fellow libertarians" when in reality they are shills getting paid to damage control after every fuck up. Even the biggest lolbert would agree that government needs to exist to protect people from themselves.

This really happened, btw.

I prefer this version.

It's pathetic when they try to go "oh, well if you have laws against anti-consumer business models in vidya, it will magically escalate to censorship of gambling-themed content in titles with sane business models!!", just absolutely disgusting corporate bootlicking.

Mother fucking these

Fuck game devs, really fuck them. I used to think it was the corps and publishers who were the problem with this industry, but after people like Mr. Shitface, 100+ Million Dollar Man and Inafundme came about I see the industry is rotten to the core.

You're an obvious shitlib. This is a right wing board.

This as well. They all deserve the day of the rope. Even some of the Japanese devs like Inafune.

the western industry is pretty much the biggest problem the game industry has, period.

Note how I also listed Inafundme, i.e Inafune.
Stop being a weeb, it's the whole industry that's fucked.

The Japs/Nips fucking deserve the day of the rope as well!

hi Holla Forums, would you kindly fuck off back to your jewish board? this is videogames

careful OP this could easily count as talking about politics, and that is not allowed on Holla Forums, even though the main focus is the video game industry.
Mark is always watching ready to pounce on any "political" talk.

>(((Jews))) shutting down an important issue/topic on an industry.
Like pottery.

get off that fence
sony also developed gravity rush 2 which is far more interesting than whatever dead board you're from

I don't think Mark cares about this, since his precious Nintendo isn't doing lootboxes yet

In 2014 cuckchan thread like this would get banned for gamergate sympathy.

I don't get what all of you anons are complaining about, they are absolutely right and you're all acting like entitled little shits.
Maybe if any of you had an actual brain for business you'd know there's nothing better than having contempt for your customers. Who even needs customers?

Yes, but making it a cooperative effort to mass spread it to all places at the same time will accelerate their fall.

So fucking what? Good western games come out from time to time as well, Japan also has titles they shit out like Final Fantasy, which is currently on its FIFTEENTH main title.

I'm kinda neutral about this subject, but you should bring more plausible evidence to back your weeb faggotory. After I seen how much Jap industry ran by gacha lootbox shit and how Japs uses thousands of dollars monthly just to get some items I cannot defend the Japanese industry anymore. If one or two titles can save the whole industry than even the western industry is good too, by your logic.

Only one game that has people happy and that's because they got lucky with Monster Hunter World. They fucked up Street Fighter V and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.
More reason why he deserves the day of the rope, and not just due to Mighty No. 9
Then explain Metal Gear Survive, PES, and Bombergirl? They're just trying to do shit on the cheap.
Talented, but he's a cuck.
That ain't a boogeyman considering the shit they post and how Sony's marketing was heavily involved with the site.

You're a massive weeb faggot. Face the facts and realize Japan fucked itself long ago.

Gravity rush 2 is a fine game but that doesn't excuse the rest of the nip industry you fucking shitheel

That one is nice, because there has never been a a place in the world that didn't had that form of free speech.
Even in the deepest middle ages you were free to say anything about your King or local ruler, you just weren't free of the consequences that might follow if the wrong people heard you.

I struggle to think of one western game from the past 5 years that was worth the time, wasn't budget indie shit, wasn't horrendously buggy, and was a welcome release in a new franchise or a new IP.
ooh spooky, call of duty has fourteen main titles in half the time final fantasy got 15. what's your fucking point?

post discarded

the third party dev they got to develop those games fucked up, they need to reconsider who they hire for these projects.
sinking capcom to their current state of low with no chance of understanding that they're going through a rough patch and need to pick themselves up due to a generation of mismanagement is more deserving of the rope than anything
I forgot about bombergirl, they also got the original hudson team together for bomberman on the switch which is a great thing in my books. PES and Survive = easy money.
yeah but I don't care which is why one shit thing they do with neofags doesn't matter to me because gravity rush 2, something I actually care about, a sequel which never should have been made, got released.

forest for the trees son

examples?

I was always annoyed by that, I understand what they're trying to say but they're wording it really poorly.
What they mean is people can disassociate with you or not hire you if you go out shouting "I HATE NIGGERS, I HATE NIGGERS" on the street, but from what vague wording it could easily be read as meaning that you can say whatever you want, but expect to be locked away for it.

oneangrygamer.net/2018/01/blizzard-now-banning-overwatch-players-toxic-youtube-comments/50064/
archive.fo/AYiae
oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/twitch-will-ban-users-based-hateful-off-site-behavior/51124/
archive.fo/oUzvv

yeah but muh mobile game gachashit they're both equally bad buh buh

MtG banned a player for a youtube vid or shit. It made zero sense but they banned him from all events and closed his MtGO account which apparently had a lot of dollars' worth of virtual cards in there (also: those virtual cards can be redeemed for physical cards in the right circumstances).

I'm convinced game devs are fucking idiots, 95% of kickstarted games either never get made or end up being total shit because they went over budget
publishers have businessmen who understand how to manage money, they're a necessary evil

that's not even vaguely related to what he posted lad, don't get assravaged from what other anons said to you

user, you sound confused

Nigger that's half the catalogue, and the other half is generals. Kinda too late to complain about it.

Fuck off retard.

I'd like to post a Holla Forums recommendation but I think it's not worth it, for you.

No doubt fucking cuckchan crossposters comes here.

Sorry nigger, but it's the absolute fucking truth that people on Holla Forums, both ours and 4/v/, are better at games that 95% of normalfags.
For years I've played with games like TF2 and DayZ with people I've met on Holla Forums, and while they may be memespouting fucks, they're almost always significantly better at games than everybody else on the server.

brb committing suicide

NO NEED CAUSE WE'LL FUCKING BULLY YOU TO DEATH

Just shut the fuck up already and spare us your retardation. You want to complain about missing the point? I'll give you an example of someone missing the point. Take a look at this fucking moron in . Someone points out that the jap industry is fucking dogshit too, using the torrent of Final Fantasy shit as an example. Since the person he was talking to is a mental invalid, he completely misses the fucking point and goes on about how the west also has a bunch of shitty games with sequels. Yes, you absolute retard, that was his point; that the nip industry is also shit. He even spelled this out to you by saying that even the west manages to make something good once in a blue moon, and that doesn't mean that all the negatives disappear. The nip industry has a massive fuckton of negatives too, you just use genuinely moronic reasoning to pretend that they're practically perfect.

You also type like you're from facebook or something equally awful, so kindly just fuck off already.

Are there even any western AA devs left?

Sup retards. The government has no right to exist. The government certainly doesn't need to exist to "protect people from themselves". Eat fifteen fucking dicks you stupid bitch niggers. If you're so fucking stupid you think you need a government to take care of you, just commit a felony and go to jail forever or something. The shackles of law ought to be thrown off. Let invalids and idiots be preyed upon or sheltered by businesses and charities respectively (or maybe even their own families, as horrible and radical as that sounds). Legislation feeds the beast that argues that "well you don't NEED the ability to defend yourself" and "well, as a baker you have absolutely no right to refuse to create a cake celebrating faggotry" and "well, you have no right to ingest this, that or the other thing" and a myriad of other horrible fucking things. According to the principles of the Founding Fathers; The governments purpose is not to fucking babysit retards, it's purpose is not to redistribute wealth, it's purpose is not to decide what goods and services are good for a person or people. It's purpose is to protect our natural fucking rights and prevent invasions. Regulating VIDEO GAMES is neither of those fucking things. Also as an aside here, corporations are a governmental concept and don't you ever fucking forget it.

It sure does seem like a good idea to have the beast punish your enemies but the power of government is like the ring of power. Don't be tempted you fucking idiots, it has to be cast back into the fires where it was wrought.

Can you even censor a business model? I don't think that's how that word works.

Now I want to read a comic about a lawyer of children dealing with children stuff.

Pretty sure you can't. Were that the case governments have been "censoring" monopolies and the like for a long time.

I really want to eat that art.

Gassing every art major in the Western hemisphere would rise the average IQ by about 4 points.

Your first mistake friend. You see leftist want to redistribute the wealth, until they become wealthy. They want to kill the class structure until they become upper class. They want equality until they have to live in black neighborhoods then they move away. They want to feel good about "virtue signalling" until they have to do actual charity with no recognition. They want to kill private property but live in government mansions.

Leftism = hypocrisy

You can see this with every single "not real" communism that has taken place throughout history.

(checked)
Cheeky cunt

stefan molyneux pls

Checked, and modern art is thankfully widely accepted to be bullshit by even the biggest of normalfags.

You mean the toughest men come together and become the new government user. There would be a new government the day the government is disassembled.

Jesus christ theae retardards are going do undo 20 years of legal protection aren't they?

Leftists strongly believe that when the revolution comes they will be put into positions of power and privilege and lord it over the filthy proletariat.

I think the most ironic part is that the OP who put the glasses on the floor decided to just go ahead and fucking do it as a prank.

In other words, he's a better performance artist that made better social insight and commentary than actual "artists" trying to force their insight

Sam Hyde did something similar to something like that many years. The guy is way smarter than he leads on to be, I just wish he'd use some of those brains to make funny videos instead of lazy vlogs.

*many years ago
Man, I'm making a lot of fucking errors today.

I think Sam just retired from doing MDE videos. Charls did the same really. Is he still streaming?

Don't expect them to understand irony or double standards. From their point of view double standards are the most proper and wholesome standards.

You still don't understand. Double standards aren't just normal to them. Double standards are Justice and only an Evul person would oppose Justice for years of Oppression.

Getting pretty sick you retards shitting up the place. At least it was archived this time.

delete system 32 and hang yourself

Charls is still streaming. Sam is milking his paypigs on patreon or wherever else he gets his money from, his new stuff is shit, vid related.

You are just unbelievable gullible.

Yeah the Japs have their issues as well, but our industry is still worse than theirs. Like they deliver quality shit like Ys 8, Nier Automato, Virtual On, Yakuza Zero, Sonic Mania, Nioh, Xenoblade 2, etc.

That's not to say nothing we don't have good games. Cuphead, Ruiner, Hat in Time, Battle Chasers, etc. However our titles are lacking when compared to the shit coming out of Japan. Where's the next new game that takes risks and kicks ass like Prototype, Titanfall 2 or Mirror's Edge? They come in so rarely and are usually fucked over by their own publishers so they can get more resources for the next Call of Duty/Battlefield/Asscreed/Skyrim. Western games are too obsessed with big empty worlds rather than a fun ultimately linear single player experience. Ironically Japan is largely to blame for these issues, mostly Reddit but also Japan.

I wish someone would firebomb the GDC and everyone in attendance.

>>>/ovens/

Now.

Naturally. I had a gay lecturer trying to become a prof who was openly Marxist and walked around proudly about this fact. He then gave class to a class full of "Africans" who viciously mocked his sexuality. So to fix this he gave a large test to the entire class for the next period and said it would count a lot for our end of year mark going on a twitter tirade after the class for a couple of days. "NOW DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY?" "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS CAME FROM PEOPLE WHO ALSO REPRESENT OPPRESSED MINORITY!" He stood around smugly when the test came. Surprise, surprise non of the niggers showed up for the test and mocked him in the next class because of his hissy fit and just went to the head of facility and talked about how unfair this test is etc.They continued to mock him the mockery got so bad the tutor gave the class for the rest of the semester. Things like "Antigone and natural law… HEY! Is this actually relevant or is this some of that gay stuff again because then I am leaving, we don't have to listen to this. We don't want to hear about your boyfriend Antony" things like this is what a lecture sounded like for 50 minutes. We worked through 5 pages in 3 separte classes. He quit and is now a practicing lawyer again after only one year of lecturing and a lot less vocal about his politics on twitter and is not so openly Marxist anymore. Wonder if he changed his political leaning or just shuts up about it.

wew

'lo and behold, no one is banned. Start the kvetching.

Anything private yet open to the public is in fact, in the eyes of the law, a public forum. The First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States provides the legal protection for We the People using such a public forum owned by a private entity.

CHESSMATE, COMMIEJEWS

I wanna cum inside Sam hide

Kojimbo, the hack and pedophile kike lover,, is the worst offender of all.
But bellow him, all the western industry comes as shit, before even the worst japanese company.
The western industry is an enemy that must be destroyed. all else are just problems to be fixed after that.

Like a fucking clockwork.

Oh look, corporate cocksucking fagforce is here. The point of this legislation isn't to "punish our enemies", it's to close off the source of revenue being used to fund the destruction of gaming. Without the deviant business models that grant access to "whales" that fuel modern casualshit, socialshit, and mobileshit, the parasites attacking the industry would asphyxiate and die.

This right here. Postmodernism can be a valid form of art, but it's particularly vulnerable to being exploited in the laziest possible fashion, sort of like what's happened to publicly commercialized comedy now that societal norms for vulgarity have become more permissive.

There's a 3rd option between east and west: SLAVCORE GAMING

Neck yourself

why get second class ports on a third class platform? That's just stupid. I don't think you're prepared to have this discussion.
yes in mobile games, which I don't play. Do you play them? Is that why you're so concerned? Where's all the gacha in MHW, in nioh? in nier? in yakuza? I don't see it. Point it out to me.
I didn't actually do that, I was just reading the thread as new posts flowed in. Funny you'll provide an example far worse than anything gachashit is and then proceed to continue to fall back on the "b-b-buh-but they're both bad still!" in the next post. Truly a master of priorities. Do you also see opiod abuse as the same thing as picking on trannies?

Not really. Kickstarter devs sort of, but after being pushed to deliver on the AAA front en masse last generation, they were mostly gobbled up, and when they failed to sustain the AAA sales/budgets, they were mostly shut down.

If Lenin was born today, he'd be sipping soy lattes daily. Lenin and his Bolsheviks were weaklings, through and through. Not that the other communist factions were any stronger though.

why are you typing like such a faggot

HOW HAVE I MADE THIS MISTAKE TWICE IN A ROW JESUS CHRIST

Where do you think we are?

I want to talk about videogames not politics.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/somethingawful/

Any info on contacts that can be accessed to help spread the anti-lootbox thought even further?

Get out then.

Isn't there also paradox? Or are they technically devs?

Easiest way to fuck up a thread, doesn't matter what the thread is about, is just to reply with:

Post the recommendation for the rest of us.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised the EA is shilling us to try to sell gatcha. This is one of the last fucking boards that will fall for lootbox shilling though.

I was thinking about posting Paradox along but thought they were mainly publishing, now I searched and it turns out they make lot of games as their own too, with directly controlled studios.

They don't need to be restricted or banned. Just fucking don't buy them you stupid fucking retards.

Apparently, Holla Forums and /kemono/ fell to the gatcha scam and have general for such.

I don't care about the retards getting scammed out of their money. They mostly deserve it and the majority of them don't even feel like they're getting scammed. I care that their money is going to kikes who have used it in the past to buy and destroy developers who make good games, and who use it to promote evil in politics.

I haven't saved the 2017 one, if someone saved it plz post it.

It's censorship because they can't profit off it. Art demands a pretty penny.

That's not good enough, we have to tell other people how they're allowed to spend their money.

You're not paying because you're profitable. You're paying because it would be a colossal waste of resource to strip those microtransaction mechanics out of games for a much smaller western market when they could just deal with the fallout and shrug it off as the asian zerg herds bring their chink-change to the publishers in wheelburrows full.

The misogyrapists strike again.

Are you retarded? Almost no one on Holla Forums buys this kind of shit, but other people do, and that results in both the spread of cancerous business practices to games that would otherwise have been good and more money in the hands of disgusting kikes.
You have to either restrict companies from scamming dipshit normalfags out of their money or find a way to keep normalfags out entirely. If you don't, this shit takes over and crowds out good games.

This, but unironically.

And yet if someone was to refuse to hire them for their political beliefs they would scream discrimination.

Want to get REALLY hungry?

the new video is good faggot

Enjoy getting burnt to death user, those are hot cheetos. Dangerously cheesy.

Take a look at the threads and posts on this board and reconsider your statement. You are posting on a board with a steady ubishit thread since sieges release. The standards are already long gone.

The leftists are so fucking powerless they have been force to latch onto the the now dominant narritive.
Also
Lenin hated leftists. See "'Left-Wing' Communism: An Infantile Disorder"

Developers who sell themselves to shit heads are assholes who don't care about their fans. Any company who sells themselves to EA or their ilk know exactly what is going to happen to them and they do it anyway. Just to get some cash, people who would do this would eventually turn their IPs to shit anyways.

So you literally want to control the market so people spend money on what YOU think they should.
Nice

What the fuck do you think your government already does every day?

The problem isn't we happy /scurv/s, it isn't even 99% of the people who do "buy" those games, it's the tiny number of whales that subsidize this trash to build a warchest for the subversion of the medium.

Nobody who wants to keep government limited thinks what they are already doing is okay. However it is fucking stupid to think just because their is a pile of garbage it is okay to throw more garbage on.

I don't see that ending well.

First lootboxes, then regulated violence and sex in video games. Then no guns in video games, no proactive themes and imagery.

You really want to risk giving the government that much more power over something as simple as your hobby?

While I do agree with your point, let me give you this scenario.

Say you're a video game developer who's made a game that is good in quality (you worked hard for this). And only you did this. I want to know how you would publicize the game. I would assume you would never put it on Steam as it requires you to pay $90 for any game submission, yes?

Where else can you go?

It takes more than that, you need to teach the normalfag sheeple out there that it's idiotic to support these practices.

Meme it into something that they would be humiliated to partake in, that will stop a lot of it.

Go back 2 reddit

Anons get retarded and stop caring about government regulation as soon as it's something THEY don't like

Nothing happens to fix this unless the government collapses and people are hanging from every lamppost between Boston and Washington DC. That doesn’t mean ignore it, dipshit.

Blow your fucking brains out.

Where did you read asking for more in that post? You didn't, you just had a knee jerk emotional reaction instead of reading my post, like a girl. At least you acknowledge that you are taking it up the ass, the only point I was trying to illustrate is that you don't really care, and will fully support getting fucked in the ass while balking at anyone who tells you anal prolapses are bad. Go ahead and further prove me right in your shitty reply.

Is this bait or some shitty pasta I haven't seen before? I honestly can't tell

You are wrong.

Threads like these are a constant reminder that the average age on Holla Forums has to be ~16.

The dumbest thing of all is that normalfags hate lootboxes too. Just look at all the youtube videos made on the Battlefront 2 blunder, hating lootboxes is now a meme and normalfags are fully on board with it

A specific business model, absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the money-independent contents of a game
Nonsequitor detected, argument invalidated

No, it's spending money in ways that there is no legitimate excuse for.

It's not the normalfags that are the problem, it's the fact that they provide cover for the real problem: WHALES

Yet enough people still buy into it enough for companies to continue the practice, as it's still very profitable.

>it's another thread full of a bunch of (((anons))) totally not defending the (((gaming industry)))'s practices with fearmongering and attacks against anons
Boy how unpredictable!

Really makes ya think

Have we finally stormed the beaches of Normiedy.

Fucking dumbass detected, this is like paying 12 thousand for a ship jpg or 1,2k on a weapon skin = completly useless waste of money that is going to get much worse. Remember those fake leaks on Holla Forums a while back with the program that changed the game as you played to make players spend as much as possible on loot boxes and power ups as possible by analysing their behavior with sensors that could see them masturbate? That is the future if this shit keeps happening, Destiny battle front and CS:GO are just the start and this shit is going to get worse and worse and effect even more games, mark my fucking words.

It would be great to have some infiltrators to start a fuss during GDC and make the marxists there be ridiculed and pushed back even further, while also making lootboxes hated even more.

Your problem.
Deal with it.

The industry will be what we want it to be, cuck soyboy. If we don't like it, nobody will have the right to buy it either.

Holla Forums loves lootboxes now WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

what about Gatcha games
Ironic weebs play that shit all the time

read

Can anybody find an article breaking down the share of revenue between whales and other customers? I'm having a hard time getting hard numbers.

The problem isn't what they're spending the money on, but how they're spending it. Nobody cares if people send checks to Tencent or Zynga in return for nothing, the problem arises when they operate under the delusion they're getting something for their money by pouring cash into a slot machine.

These companies can sell pseudogames, and people can "play" them, but they can't be allowed to foster these subhuman conceptions of what a game is.

Lootboxes dont have waifus, so thats pretty much it.

Don't lump me in with those faggots, faggot.

There was a thread a while back with OP and a couple other anons saying how they wanted to remove mobile games from Holla Forums. I kinda still agree with them

I don't even care about that. Let the fleece the retards if they so wish. My problem is that these companies don't differentiate between customers. You're all just $$$ to them, so they want to start shoving this microtransaction shit into games that I used to like and ruining them - because you DO have to significantly alter the gameplay in order to force a grind where it doesn't belong that the player is then encouraged to pay to bypass.

If you want to burn down your own house, be my guest, but when the embers start floating over and threating to catch my house on fire too - then we have a fucking problem.

I'm sure that sounded perfectly logical to you before you hit the reply button.

Shit, how often does one have to pull idol duty in the army?

Lootboxes can be fully considered gamblic, this implies that they must be controlled by the state and have a different taxation system.

Lootboxes are at the moment illicit gambling and for this reason governments from all over the world will soon ban them.

There's a lot of folks on Holla Forums. Some are gigga-weebs, some are gigga-furries, some are both (although I do feel sorry for these poor bastards), some like western rpgs, some like jrpgs, some like actiony devil may cry type games, some buzzwordy openworld adventure tod howard and all of them have shit tastes.

What can you do about it? On topic, tho: There's a correct way to do a good rewards system that is both profitable and doesn't get in the way of gameplay progression, it just hasn't been researched because all the effort has gone to making it only profitable, instead of actually fun.

The thing they're spending it on is nothing.

Yes, an airtight wall between game mechanics and money.

Jesus FUCK you kind of faggots are so annoying when you pull that shit.

Why is there not a version where he's fucking women that aren't his wife?

Kill one man, you're a murderer
Kill thousands of men, and you're a conqueror

Drop one Cheeto on the floor, and you're a slob
Drop thousands of Cheetos on the floor, and you're making a profound statement on the artificial nature of mass production of something as natural as food in modern society and it's intersection with poverty and women of color.

So how many is that? EA, Ubisoft, Activision and mobile developers?

I have yet to see any indication that the anons on this board actually buy lootboxes. At the very most you might be able to point in instances where they play games which use them.

Funniest thing is how many people I've seen sympathise with the sea lion when shown that comic.

SJWs used "sea lioning" as a term for someone politely finding issue with their assertions with gamergate. Dogpiling was another accusation, in that these comments invariably drew attention from a number of people who'd disagree.

Jap soldiers also get to fuck the idol whenever they please, but only six days a week since the other day they have idol duty.

Paradox are ultra kikes.

True, and swedecucks, but they still make absolutely outstanding 4X games.

When it comes to nickel and diming DLC practices, Paradox is pretty infamous. They are really fucking bad. Their acquisition of Triumph Studios is the reason why I'm not looking forward to Age of Wonders 4.

He was a middle class pseudo-intellectual, as are the majority of True Believer communists, as now as back then. The people who actually toppled Russia were gullible, useful idiots who actually thought it would improve their lives to dispose of the Czar. They traded one tyrant for another.

censorship of their money duh

How can commies suck corporate cock?
Are they really that much more of being an idiot than being useful?

They believe in an ideology that has consistently murdered their social class every time its happened in history. What do you think?

Please Gubbamint brotect me from myself and da games debelobbers. I know you will not go too far. You never habe before. Gobbless

Well, you gotta raise the country’s average IQ once in a while.

That's funny as I've had to explain that to SJWs a lot. You are free to say whatever vapid, dumbass thought that enters your head and I am free to mock you for it.

fucking kikes i swear to god

That's been done to oblivion and should have ended when people pointed out that you had to pay for admission to visit Lenin's corpse.

You still got naive retards that still think that the merchandise with Che's face all over it, is something he wanted while also thinking it will support the "Revolution"

What did he mean by this?

People sending checks to Tencent or Zynga IS a huge part of the problem and it must be always prevented.

This.
Lootboxes are extortion.

As long as greedy companies are destroyed along everything else, it is ok

If you actually looked up anything about microtransactions you would find that more than 95% of players don't even buy them in gatcha games. It's a very small percentage of whales that make up for these people. These whales will spend an insane amount of money on one game because of their addictive personalities or disorders. They're banking on sapping money from these people and it's a very successful business.

Speaking of gatcha, it would be nice if more games had all their sprites ripped from them like Granblue Fantasy and Destiny Child. I would like rips from that kemono game. Gifs are from Destiny Child.
exhentai.org/g/1149167/0dcd43bc0e/

It's because loot boxes fall under gambling yet are sold as though the games don't have gambling. The rule is already enforced but publishers are pretending loot boxes aren't gambling. They realize the AO rating will kill many of their sales since AO games can't be sold on Steam or consoles. That's why they're trying to pretend loot boxes aren't gambling.

Running With Scissors. I'd also say Croteam, but I don't know where would I put Slavs - West or East.

Can RWS really qualify as even that? All they did was repackage their original game and release some DLC for a game they originally made 12 years prior.

Not really, now that I think about it. Now they're just an indie studio, but it's remarkable that they survived for so long. I wish they'd just reveal their new IP already.

Lenin wouldn't give a damn, man was one of the old-school marxists who thought making the world a worse place would make the revolution happen faster.

this is too funny.
they had no problem with censorship whatsoever when they went and ruined all of their own and other foreign games with it. in fact, they didn't even have to do it but they all jumped on the wagon as fast as they could. now it threatens their cash flow and they're panicking. and it's not even censorship anyway. it's more like they're making scamming illegal but all these marketers made scamming their main source of income and now it's panic at the disco.

It's a huge problem for them. They didn't expect a sudden backlash to lootboxes after getting nicely settled with it. AAA companies are so used to getting all that money from lootboxes and have built themselves around it. Just look how much money they throw around without a care. Yet they can still make a profit on it. That's how profitable this stuff is and why they couldn't give a shit if the average gamer hates them because the whales are who they are after. If their games become AO, it will be a huge blow to them and they will be forced to make games that are purchased more due to quality instead of how good they are at capturing the addictive nature of consumers. But AAA games aren't known for quality any more so they have to brain wash people into being interested with a mass amount of advertising.

What's even more frustrating about this is that consumers could have grouped together and shut down most of EA's bullshit whenever they did something very anti-consumer but they were too busy defending them to care. If people stopped EA when they first implemented things like season passes, then no other dev would have followed their trail.

t. soycuck

I know that's only animated via tweening, but christ it looks good.

sounds about right.

This isn't even remotely how human beings move. It's disgusting.

Corporate marxism has lost all its credibility tbh. Is anyone but the craziest of ideologues going to buy that restricting online gambling targeting kids is censorship?

The most insidious problem with RMT, pay2win, freemium, lootboxes, mobile/socialshit, and their ilk, is the subtle redefinition of norms. By making people think that it's perfectly normal for computer games to be played like a raffle drawing, they've been able to crowd out something as simple as paying for a game and playing it.

It doesn't even matter whether or not these things are genuinely appealing to practically any significantly large demographic, because a tiny number of whales are enough to secure the finances of this garbage.

It's no coincidence that this coincides with the high concentration of non-core demographics (females, seniors, very young children) in such non-games, which both allows developers to pretend we don't matter, and to further ensure such new inexperienced demographics are isolated from ever encountering real vidya.

What is wrong with women?

That chart is useful if you take it in reverse.

While theres roughly a 50% gender ratio in the population, males are predominantly gamers (say 65% vs 35% to pull numbers from my ass). Thus the popular female games are the ones you want to avoid for profit because males are more likely to buy sports games, for example.

Sure you can get 90% of females playing your puzzle game, but I'd rather have the 2%F/98%M sports game as my product when the populations are 2000 females vs 100000 males

What SF MMOs even are there now? Because if that's basically EVE all by itself, that pretty much answers your question.

warframe

Warframe isn't an MMO.

Holla Forums is a hivemind.
A consensus of what is right and what is wrong is applied.

Cause Holla Forums is well known for its ability to agree on things.

The tweening can definitely come off as bizarre. Sometimes it's less that it's tweening and more that the character is moving like a puppet.

That's any community and it's obvious there are things many of us agree and disagree on. Like thinking Skyrim is shit or AAA games aren't worth playing. Look at Neogaf/Resetera for what a hive mind looked like. Anyone who had slightly different opinion is banned. That is clearly not the case here and many people cross post in different boards.

Also gotta the the ESA the the industry as a whole being so dead set against game preservation while defending glorified gambling to the death.

archive.is/Adl5R

fuck off

dumb motherfucker posts again! somebody stop this madness

This. There is no debate to be had about paid reward systems, the answer is known.

ESA and gamers may have had common enemies in the past (fundamentalist nutters) but we've never been on the same side. ESA is a government lobby and all corporate government lobbies are made up of money-grabbing subhuman trash.

If these companies are so afraid of the games in museums being competition, then they should keep the servers up. If not, then why do you give a shit when someone else does it? Clearly it wasn't making enough money to keep it alive in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
Don't forget foundation of communism, Capital of Marx was build upon Doublethink (Marx called it dialectical materialism) otherwise his value theory didn't work.

in this one Sam gives a 2 hour talk at an art school where he basically tells them they're all idiots

Haha wait I have another one.

Well when i prefer minarchist approach it doesn't exist as real word aplication. Gambling is regulated. It is a matter of legal consistency. If something is a crime it should be crime everywhere not be given exemptions because 'reasons". Either unregulate gambling or regulate all forms of gambling. Stop siting on two chairs at once and giving exempts for choosen brands of jews punishing bad goys for the same.

A gentle reminder that the comic was made long before gamergate ever happened, so people don't get buttmad at a person that doesn't deserve it.

GG happened 8/16/2014 while that comic was made 9/19/2014

Does Holla Forums actually pay for the gacha or just post waifus and porn?

We have two generals for gacha shit right now, user.
You tell me.

Gatchashit is always populated 99% autists who learned to love the grind and 1% whales who pay out of the ass for waifus.
Holla Forums isn't much of an exception to this rule.

Didn't they ban the word and any reference to this website?

Yes, hence the Halfchan and Fullchan monikers
Cripplechan and Cuckchan also came about during this time.

I woke up from a nap and seen the "cuckchan" part of the comment.
My mistake user

Jews see truth as "something that benefits them", if they lie to the goyim it's ok to them because it would never benefit them to tell the truth in the first place.

I don't normally say this, but those are some nice digits, user.

Holla Forums is into it for the potatoes mostly.

This.
Anyway, isn't there a Granblue game for the PS4 coming out soon?
Then we'll finally have all the good girls in a proper form.

I like the blondie with the strange crown, but I can't find any good pictures of her.

Best potatoes:
Haven't met the potato on the far left in the 3rd pic, but those proportions are great.

They are afraid of consumers playing old games instead of the pigslop they push microtransactions on.

If it even gives their chances of selling in game currencies even just 1% of potential lost sales they'll do whatever they can to shut it down.

Why people still shill for big publishers as they try to kill game preservation of both single player & multiplayer games i'll never know.

user, you're a battered housewife. But don't worry, the fighting game community is too, so you aren't alone

weak

That's not exactly true. The "meaningful" part of freedom of speech or the First Amendment is the freedom of the press, which is to say the right to disseminate a dissenting opinion to the general public. As you say, individuals have always had their opinions and a village of 300 people isn't going to out one of their own for getting a little tipsy and voicing a few choice words about the king's new taxes. But that sort of "freedom" doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things because you cannot assemble a group of dissidents with the proper agency to oppose the established government without freedom of the press. People who published dissenting opinions were usually cracked down on harshly.

The jew fear the backlog

I wasn't trying to start an argument. I was just insulting you for thinking Capcom will get better

Oy vey we can't get nine year olds addicted to online gambling anymore!
Our human rights are being trampled!

What developers? It's probably just a bunch of Westerners, and they don't develop games anyway.

You have to understand that normal people aren't buying lootboxes and that the entire thing is being kept alive by less than 1% of mentally unstable whales.

He is a shill.
The industry want to prevent people from taking action. The first ones to push the "don't like, don't buy it" narrative were the employees of big companies.
Never be content on jst not buying it. Make sure that normalfags also don't buy it.
Never let the companies that want to implement lootboxes prosper.

You may be right, but gambling is state monopoly. Welcome in soviet internet.

Reason enough to raise awareness to normalfags and even other consumers from other industries, and mobilize all forces against those companies.

So will Holla Forums stop pretending that they are right now that Trump is confirmed kike?

this is probably the most american thing I've ever fucking seen