4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game to shoot a bow in?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/channel/UCiaSMM07Pd7TXiMBMvdiNGw
i.imgur.com/DXLWCeS.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/suicide/

penis

Stop posting on the board you double niggers

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Had to go to the eye doctor yesterday. Have to cut caffeine out of my diet probably which really sucks.

What did you have to go to the eye doctor for?

Morning
Been obsessing a bit more over that game I was talking about last week. Apparently someone leaked some stuff coming out in April onto halfchan

Chivalry was alright

Don't really have a favorite, no game really captures bows right.

How goes user

Just been having vision problems lately. Said everything looked healthy though. Gotta eat better and cut out caffeine.

Raided 5 McDonald's today for szechuan sauce for my Canadian friends.

Idk Link's Crossbow Training.

Whats the game about?

How goes user

How does that stuff taste?

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS FUCK YOU

Tek Bow with Explosive Arrors from Turok 2 of Course

Another day done, did pretty good on finding freight tonight and getting corrections done.

Ah, I see you are a man of high IQ as well.

You're gonna need to eat some more carrots nigger. If that don't work you're gonna have to splurge on some premo anti-oxidants.

I went down a very large hill on a piece of cardboard. My ass hurts from the 10ft drop.

I done fucked up and forgot I was covering **and forgot to post the link.
Come hang out and watch shows and listen to music if you want.
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

and you forgot to spoiler as well.

I am king of fuckups today

Turok I guess, Prey was good too

It's okay. Nothing too special/worth 200 bucks on eBay/worth rioting/worth selling your car for. Give it a try if you can, it's now available nationwide.

I don't even like Rick and Morty. I just kinda wanted to try it.

My IQ is so high I'm starting a free speech convention in Arizona.

by the time I noticed it was too late it was always too late

Do anything fun after work user?

He said it might be vitamin A I'm missing. Got some multivitamins.
I used to fucking love getting in a cardboard box and rolling down these steep hills when I was a kid.

How goes user

How goes fam

It's the miniature game with the scorpion tank I posted last week with Japs going crazy

I really don't understand why these threads are around considering they're just a circlejerk for a inner group of people,nevertheless it seems complaining about them to the head honcho won't do anything either,so they seem here to stay,so you guys do you.

Japs are making miniature games now? Wheres the comfy all cute girl one

It spicy or sweet or what

ah it goes well enough, I forgot to post the link and came in late but whatevs.
Played some DND 3.5 today, put some pain in the ass mud ogre to sleep before it got a chance to wreck my party and told them they could slit its throat now all condescending and shit, felt good.

How bout you man?

finally got around to replaying Leafgreen today. The playthrough's going fine so far. All I have is Ivysaur lvl. 21 and Spearow lvl. 18. I just beat Misty and I wanna use a Kadabra on my team. I also wanna try Jolteon and Tauros this playthrough.

Some roastie on YT who claims to have an IQ of 170 is running some free speech scam convention called Kilroy. All the YouTube™ Skeptics™ will be there.

Sweet and tangy. It's basically like grocery store teriyaki/sweet and sour chicken.

muh Holla Forums culture There used to be triple the UIDs that had more than one post.

check the board senpai

egh trying to look into Xlink something alternative for my OG Xbox to get this damn thing online to play this

Just eat your carrots man, the beta carotene will fix your eyes up. Nothing like finding an ancient waxed cardboard box to use as a downhill sled, honestly who can work when you got one of those around.

Really makes you think.

You need to stop.

Theres no real "inner group" really. Theres various disagreements and stuff connected to it but thats about it.
How goes user

Slept for fucking ever yesterday since I had to go out to the doctor which means I was up all night and day.
Played a bit of kindom come before thread, looking forward to it after too.

I always grab kadabra. Shame you can't evolve it. Unless you use that randomizer that levels you get rid of trade evolutions

If it wasn't an inner group i wouldn't see the exact same people every time,would i?
Not to mention your replies are very,very cookie cutter.

fuck.

I have a GBA/GCN link cable so I can just trade to evolve it then. The thing is I'm going to have to wait until the post game to do that.

How'd you get fired?

I'll stick to their sweet and sour sauce for my nuggies then. That stuffs liquid nostalgia for me

Are the servers dead or something

I'll ask for some next time the folks go shopping.
What else you do today fam

What was the job?

Sup my niggus

No, the game is Spanish, hence the texmex. Japan is going to war with megachina in the setting and is getting a bunch of new models and some resculpt of dated ones, if the leak is correct.

Tbh I've never had one of McDonald's sauces before this. Always just got ketchup for nuggies and fries.

4 AM would be fine if it stuck to just being a place for anons to share random thoughts or chats late at night, but the constant avatar and namefagging ruined it permanently.

Oh nice. I convinced my imouto as a kid to get a gameboy and blue so I could trade back and forth when I needed to tbh

How goes fam

Ohhh right now I remember. How much you spend on all that anyway

I fucking love the sweet and sour. Might not like it as much if I hadn't always got it as a kid though.
You ever had the polynesian sauce at chickfila? That shits amazing

oh fuck m8, what happened?

OG Xbox services were shutdown back in 2010, still there is a way to connect via system link on some games to "play online"

The "inner group" is basically like three different things; an irc, a discord and the cytube. Some people float between them all but a lot of them avoid crossing over. The rate at which people bother with these groups vs the people which stop bothering with them has been declining for a while now. The super sekrit club tyrannical avatarfag reign is long gone my friend, now it's just shitposters who will never ever leave.

No Chick-fil-A near where I live.

That sucks

Honestly I went boxing downhill all day with the neighbor, russians and got off the phone with the old lady who told me to put ice on my ass.

You're here forever.

Why did you have to go to the doc?
I heard last thread you've been playing it a few days now, anything shit worth noting?

(checked)
I hadn't been to these threads in months until yesterday, some people come and go.

i excelled in one department and utterly faltered in another. Rather then shove me to the one department im good at they believed i was not good enough in both so i got booted after a happy 1.7 years. They wanted more people that could be shoved to one side and to the other if work changes.

making naval electronics for ships.

you betcha.

Ohhh neat. Are there many people doing that though?

Sad tbh

careful user, you'll get reported for avatarfagging

I'm still accepting members if anyone was wondering.

Had it once when I was in California. It was decent.

Yeah, I got on anti-depressants and all they do is make my entire body want to die

A lot of the "inner group" don't post in the threads and hasn't for ages. Of course, there's still a boogeyman because everyone on 8ch has a boogeyman. t. boogeyman

for what?

The closest fast food place where I live is a KFC. Nobody goes to said KFC because the food's expensive and it's below average in quality.
>mfw $30-$40 for a bucket meal.

Sounds like my job, only I'm not completely failing and I've been there for 8 months now.

Same old shit mang. Lately kinda of feeling weird though. Maybe I should do some late night comfy study

A new perspective of life.

sell it to me user

Can't win at em all.

You fucked up.

fucking sue me

har de har har user.

My eye sights been weird lately
Theres a lot of autistic detail in this game thats really really fucking satisfying when you notice it.

That sucks about how you lost it. Will they at least give a good reference for your next job?

They don't have those 5 dollar box deals? I also have one near my house. Luckily there's a pizza place across the street so I don't have to always go to kfc.

what type of Job was it? Office work?

Fuck last I checked PAX West still was holding a Tourney locally. You have to show up with your Controller and all.

yeah I know, dont know anyone else who is doing this, but I help coordinate a Retro Convention here in my area too. We're going for a 3rd year.

pic related

What else you do today user

Hope they don't fry your brain fam
How goes otherwise

Any progress with that girl? Ain't you only got days left

i dont know i got shoved out the door and didnt even get to say bye to my collegues

no, work with my hands. Good honest assembly.

Then why keep around a thread for a declining population that will ultimately just be the same 5 people or so?
Unless of course these threads are attracting new people enough to justify them staying.

Did you get to the priest yet? You'll know which one I'm talking about.

Just giving you a heads up, I used to post a bunch of pics from one show of different characters and that counts apparently.
Have you considered night audit?

ah, well that's a good reason to go, thought it was serious when you said doctor.

I for one enjoy winning at 3gun while cosplaying as Harris

I'm sorry you lost your job tbh.

There's a pizza place right next to my KFC and I even got some pizza today. Oddly enough we got 3 pizzas for 4 people and we barely dug into it. More for me I guess.

I dunno, probably a grand after playing it for five years and owning 3 armies.

I've deliberately avatarfagged for a bit with the intention of getting banned here to no avail. I think mods don't give a fuck about these threads anymore

I got no reason to go postal 2 user

Is that the game with the fuck yuge controller thing?

Thats sad. Did you hang with them outside of work any?

Not much. Hit the gym. Finally below 220.

Yeah, good thing i'm going to see my doc today otherwise otherwise I'd probably of died from internal shutdown

Ok I guess, I've been smoking alot so thats been making me feel better and actually happy

I thought you wanted a suicide cult, not another school shooter.

The same reason we have harmony every year my friend. It's just tradition at this point. Just because we may have hijacked it and derailed it a bit doesn't change its core.

Good, welcome aboard!

Theres nothing in this corrupt society that is worth not going postal about.

Slight change of plans

May I suggest looking into LTL Freight?

I work for a large trucking company, and been making a killing with the promotion I do which is Freight Inspection.

You crunch numbers, but its mostly hands on out in the dock doing measurements.

Mech Sim.. fuck yeah

Yeah that whole night was really fun and set up well. I love how this game surprises you with the characters a lot. Like that hans guy. Hated him at first then wanted to be bffs after the hunting mission.

I'm going to a doctor doctor later this week for a check up too. Getting old, never know what could be broken.

Thats a lot of money for figs that ain't even cute.

Congrats famalam

Yeah, confessed that I liked her. Didn't really get a good reaction out of it. But I don't think she hated it either. But overall was pretty pointless and it's kind of a weird position I think. At least I told her before she leaves.

would be nice tbh

this is where you fail

Are you even 30 yet?

Smoking what exactly

I've always wanted that thing. How much it even cost

Told you you should have just went for the sex.
Speaking of nip girls I found the passwords to all the pay videos this lewd youtuber I watch. Its fucking awesome

2 years til 30

You're literally me. I want to progress to the point where you hang out with him again. Got my Henry decked out in shiny armor, peasants have started to call him Sir Knight. Love the little details like that.

Those things utterly fuck with people in general.

SBS's are not the way to do things. A rifle in 6.5 Grendel with a 20x Zeiss scope is the way to go for those dime sized groupings at 800+

Man I'd rather just let myself fall apart than go to a doctor because the last time I was dragged into one the lady told me my shoulder was fucked.

We can recreate the world if you just believe.

Pleb.

I'm gonna have to ask you to share said videos

Paid $280 CiB, also got a couple extras for free thanks to the retro store I goto

I like my sks

weed
Friends give me shit about it because "lol xd gamer drug"

feel so fucking deflated, niggers. gotta go jobhunting a fucking again talking to gay shit about my motivation. fuck.

I'm wearing all black clothes and only a light chest piece. Looks nice and comfy.
I haven't hung out with hans a second time yet sadly.

That box is fucking nice.

Normalfags ruin weed.
Its comfy shit though. Nothing like smoking and watching cute anime.

Failure is not an option.

Do tell.
Well if she didn't really like the confession what makes you think my move on her would have been well received? She pretty much told me that up to this point she has only thought of me as a friend. But she wondered why I didn't tell her sooner. And also she said if I go to japan we could do maybe do something as well. Not sure if she meant sex or just date.

Doesn't need to be cute. The sculpt are the best I've ever dealt with miniature-wise and the game is fun as fuck. Coulda stopped at $200 if I wanted to, but I've got every mini of my favorite faction.

It's moot nowadays, my IP changes whenever I go out for a smoke

You must become the Iron Man who clubs everything to death with his fist. It is the only way to play DKC

Yeah, I invite a friend over and smoke then play games and watch stupid shit on youtube, usually order pizza and just relax

Buckle up buckos we're taking this to the next level.
The world will start a new soon.

Donkey Kong Country?

Yeah, good luck with that.

you gonna kill yourself at 40 or are you gonna do some stuff first?

(heiled)
you can fix a lot of that by just adjusting yourself

better thigns to do tbh

kek, well that works I guess

I told you to make a move months ago fam
tbh imo
And this girl
youtube.com/channel/UCiaSMM07Pd7TXiMBMvdiNGw

Do you have a neat display with all them in your room?

I have been using a shield and shortsword. Though I'm thinking of dropping the shield.

I want to be a knight you triple nigger. Let me play my knight fantasy.
It sure was worth practicing with Bernard for 4 actual hours.

Kick reason to the curb and make the impossible possible.

What could be more important then going postal?

Hey you,share dem videos you found
might as well get some decent lewds while i'm here.

I haven't smoked in at least a year. And have only smoked once or twice a year for the last 3 or 4. Sucks honestly.

I like having a real challenge. Haven't power leveled or anything.
I had to fight that goober who stole that fancy sword and it took like 5 tries cause he kept killing me in 3 hits.

Deliverance: Kingdom Come. You could play DK64 in that manner of removal.

You mean go under the knife and have six tears repaired? I'd rather live with the slight discomfort from time to time.

Wait until you learn to parry and such. Also Cumans aren't people.

Might have a high tolerance to drugs, for me I get hit hard and I just wanna relax

It's probably the only N64 Rareware collectathon I didn't play, if only because I don't have an expansion pak and having to collect literally everything to just to finish the main game sounds obnoxious.

Hmm well even if i made a move months ago I'm not sure if she would have accepted. It seems like mixed signals to me. Also not sure where to go after this point.

Think I have already. Don't know how to activate it though honestly. Is it just random on a perfect block?

Huh what

Take back the world within and reshape the world outward.
Join my betterment society

Ah fuck,i think that nigger has me ignored,somebody else yell at him to share those lewds if you can,i'm horny and need something to fap to.

Are you implying I'm not searching for a real challenge either? Having armor and high skills don't trivialize combat, you know.

It's the other way around you donkey. Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

wat

who?

I mean i'm indulging in these threads instead of avoiding them so definitely at least a little bit.

Nope, I got a couple display cabinets for my gunpla, nendoroids and figurines that I've never gotten around to building, but packing and unpacking ~100 miniatures 1-2 times a week would be the most tedious shit

Didn't DK64 come with the Xpac, besides that it was probably the better of the collectathons rare did.

D

Me thinks you're gonna need to practice.

I'm a fucking drunk who has six bottles of vodka lying around. I am perfectly excused for backwordings things

Hey Im 32

Im still ticking no problem.

If any advice, get a motorcycle. You die on it, then you die doing what you loved most, riding on into the sunset

851c38
He said he found some pay to view nudes of a youtuber and i was interested.

Welcome to women. Its why you just gotta push forward no matter what until you get a restraining order

Hope not. I read some people say the game gets too easy at a certain point.

Hmmm?

Guess that makes sense. At least you got other stuff though.
One day soon I'm going to do a big shake up and move all the figs I have on my desk currently and put a new batch out. Would take for fucking ever though.

I'm here talking about saving yourself and reshaping the world in a better image.
And there you are asking for the very thing that holds people back.
Lust is the greatest enemy of all time as it shapes the human mind into one of subjugation to materialistic needs that have no real value.

JOIN AND BE FREE

But how do you even activate it

You assume i'm one to care about whatever you're peddling,when i don't at all,if i wanted to have a serious conversation with somebody about such a thing,i'd do so 1 on 1,never in a group environment.

So what else is going on 4am?

Q and if you time it right you fuck their face in.

Nothing much, really. How about you?

Go beyond your simple mind and take back the power you deserve!

Oh, I guess I haven't gotten far enough to justify that claim then. It's still difficult to fight more than one opponent at a time, and a one on one fight can still go sour if I mess up once. Also I haven't had the headcracker perk activate more than once, even in a very long drawn out fist fight with 4 bandits. Is it really as broken as some anons claim? In either case I'm still pretty impressed with the game so far.

I'm hungry. Didn't have breakfast. Dunno what to eat in a bit though

Oh

Virgin soyboys who refuse to reform their perceptions

3dpd sucks. can never get an honest answer. also not sure if I freaked her out or not. we still message a little.

No such thing as deserved power,we all come out as a blank slate with nothing,and have to prove ourselves worth.

I honestly don't remember the last time I had a proper breakfast.

This is why you fail.

Yeah okay yoda,i'm sure you're doing much better on your end of the mortal coil.

I had a really tough time with fighting more than one bandit at a time. Though it randomly got a lot easier. Though they are mostly unarmored so that helps a lot.

Just ask her to hang out and have some drinks. She'll know you're gonna make a move so if she agrees then go for it, if she says she can't whatever then you probably have your answer. Just dew it fam

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I usually have one every day.

Too hungry to wait 30 minutes.

Do you wish to create a new world with me?
We can destroy this weak vessel and rebuild a new stronger one.

Why not just get a display cabinet for your figs? At the very least you can have some in there and others on your desk

Waiting for my shift to end so I can go home and play some h-games

You're still trying to push your suicide cult?

Because I'm a broke NEET and the few times I do get money theres more important things I'd rather buy

If you are complacent with being a weak bag of soy, then you will never be anything more then a weak bag of soy

I think you mean Betterment society and i'm still working out the exact name of it.

Woah shit nice tits,keep em coming

For drinks? Well can't really do that. She doesn't like to carry her passport around. Especially since she will leave soon. I think she wants to see me on the last day before she leaves, not sure if she changed her mind.

No but can I help you with your

Drinks at your place dummy

Imagine for a second, a whole new world without the cuck mentality that we are cursed with.
A world where ignorance is not accepted and the absolute powers are that of the strong willed man.
There will be no need to lower yourself to the degenerate standards of the past.

Join me and we can take this world and bring a new from it's ashes.

I'm not gonna shoot up a school with you, stop asking.

fucking got distracted at work

going to bed

I meant self massage and chiropractor

hows that working out for you?

YOU ARE WEAK!

That won't fix it. Its honestly a problem that has to require surgery.

Pretty good,get lewder if you can.

well if you see above, not bad.. could be a bit better though

ah, yeh. Well I have to see how things are. I think it's a bit too forward right now.

You sound like Jim Jones as he prepared a few kegs of kool-aid.

k my dude

If I was weaker than I am now, I probably would've killed myself already.

You'll never get that sideways pussy with that attitude.

Why do you keep enslaving yourself to these worthless and meaningless pleasures.
There is no reason for this game of emptiness.

Perhaps you should.

what are some fun things?

Sideways pussy? that sounds like something a monster girl would have
hot

Burning the wicked.

Son, I'm really disappointed in you.

I'm out. See you guys around.

I'm surprised you guys don't ERP with each other or shit.

Cya next time fam

They've done it in the past

see pici.imgur.com/DXLWCeS.jpg

why?

I don't have anything else to say user, sorry

risk of rain is worth a few plays, more with friends

later

Then why don't you do something?

all good here

Get shitfaced on the town and fuck her innapark

Shoulder muscles are torn, as in they need to be stitched back together.

I've really gotta check out clone high,i've heard and seen nothing but good things from it.

jesus ok, dont know how you pulled that off

I do I sleep

Time is running out and there is a tide on the rise, the future will be reformed with or without you.
But there will be no place in this new world with those who bend over to the cursed society of today.

Art style is shite

You are simply running away when you sleep.

It's okay man,the magical mystery tour is waiting to take you away,waiting to take you away.

Wear and tear man. When you constantly overwork yourself things just break. The doctor lady asked me how I was able to raise my arm without being in pain.

Im heading to bed, night Fam

Keep pretending your ship isn't sinking, not a lot of help it will do you when the truth arises.

Sleep tight, you never know when it could be your last.

I mean you're just quoting nonsense at me so i might as well do the same in the form of music i'm listening to,hell,maybe you'll recognize one or two of them if you have good taste.

Not everything is a quote, faggot.
Go back to watching big bang theory.

Sorry,spouting nonsense
Are you experienced?

good then I accept sweet death when it comes

Don't say i didn't warn you.

no I'm gathering my strength

I dont know man, I tore my lower back muscle a lot and mostly what I needed was to get massage to work the scar tissue out

Lot of untrue statements in that sentence.

Rotator cuffs are much more different than lower backs

well, I cant account for non humans like yourself

dont know what to say fam

That's fair, i have surpassed humans so much i don't myself as one either.

It'll get fixed one day.

gents I'm calling it, have a good one

I grabbed some meme sauce too just to try.

I thought it would just be a shitty meme but I actually love the shit.