Republican Congressman Calls for regulations, censorship on video game violence

oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/republican-congressman-calls-regulation-censorship-video-game-violence/52503/

Since Trump believes that video games cause violent behavior, its time to say goodbye to your games anons.
Enjoy them while it lasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/middleeast/trump-jerusalem-israel-capital.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAHA , YES !!
THE GAMERCAUST IS FINALLY HERE

DAS RITE

Let me guess, its 4D chess.

You can blame Metokur for this bullshit.
His halfcuck comprised fanbase was redirected here by him via /cow/

At least here we can out imkikey for the turkish paid by jews shill that he is.

MUH 1ST AMANDA FAGS SUG ON DIS XD

4DXDXD

Rejoice, anons. If this gets carried out to its ludicrous endings, AAA companies will be murdered, and vidya will become fringe like it was always supposed to have been, so that only the most tech savvy could find/use them.

??????????

Why do people hate fun so much?

But I already said goodbye to games six years ago when the feminists decided they were problematic.

Didn't Holla Forums used to say that bideo games are degenerate and are made to keep you inside so you wont have to breed.

Because you touch yourself at night

Bad effort shill.
He only talked about age restrictions, clearly not pushing towards censoring games themselves.
He also talked movies into it too, as a way to maybe even try to prevent his recommendation from happening at all, this is just his basic damage control.
See: him saying how he loves Israel all the time, even visiting them, and still fucking them over at every single opportunity.

Oy vey

Of course Holla Forums would agree with Trump.
The board has gotten worse, now its just a Trump cheerleading hugbox.

It helps if people start killing leftist politicians. For real.

Exactly that.
It is good thing.
Big companies won't be able to make games sell without the appeal to violence and sex. Small but competent groups can circumvent any barrier that the government tries to impose. And big companies don't have the competence to do so.
This can finally be the crash that we hopped for.

That is a good thing.

Nahhh. This is the dude that helps Israel every chance he gets. You were duped, user. Relax though, after you realize both Obama and Trump, with their respective parties, are only out to get shekels from wealthy benefactors, you can relax and work on your own shtick, without having to spend time on politics.

nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/middleeast/trump-jerusalem-israel-capital.html

That's a big deal, by the way. That cuts both Christianity and Islam out of Jerusalem in terms of U.S foreign policy.

Whatever, retard, you aren't going to convince anyone.
Also, you are forgetting to IP hop.
Are your employers so cheap that they didn't even give you a VPN?

Are you 12?
Because you sure do post like one
>>>/cuckchan/

What's this faggots problem? Does he just hate the 1st and 2nd amendments that much?

This sounds like something Jack Thompson would say, what the fuck.

You're falling for their trap user.
That what they want the U.S. to do.

I'd much rather videogames go back to 'causing violence' than 'causing sexism', mostly because developers didn't give a shit about the first claim, but bent over and lubed up for the second so Anita could assfuck them into obedience.

Nigger, age restrictions are censorship, just a more indirect means:
There are plenty of cases of films being self-censored just to not get an R rating. Not to mention the existence of the NC-17 and AO ratings which basically forbid the product from ever surfacing on store shelves. We already have an age restriction problem, we don't need it to be made worse

I would agree with you if it wasnt the fact that all "small competent groups" are nothing but indie pixelshit trash that is flooding the market and notice that 90% of those games are all family friendly games that these congressman want.

Hmph. Guess it's all bad then. Guess every user gets to become a game maker now, sharing our garbage in corners of the internet that most don't know exist.

As a teenage libertarian, I would have hated everything about this. Now, I think it may be beneficial for the youth if done correctly. But the chances of that are little to none.

Too bad they're all human trafficking sites. Better report them to your local FBI agent so he can check for CP dumps that may or may not contain the same images on his server. You fucking Nazi. :^)

That takes me back to when i used to play those Pico games in newgrounds then trying to figure out how to delete my history hoping my parents wouldn't find out what i was doing on the internet.

Y'know, that'd probably work. Most kids are too dumb to figure out onions, even torrents.

Yap. Honestly lads, as fun as screwing with squeaky voices is, I see no downsides here.

oh boy, i can't wait for the /PIDF/ to shill Ronaldo Trumpstein and his 6d chess that i just can't understand because i am just a Holla Forums goon kike

Its just shilling, the whole site has been hit from Holla Forums to /k/ to Holla Forums and Holla Forums as well I think. The actual article is about Bradley Byrne some republican guy that the article vaguely suggests that he has the same views as trump. Nothing to see here just another new shill wave like the DACA shit.

Post yfw

And of course Holla Forums is going to take the bait, sperg out about it and forget all about it 2 months later. See ya then boys.

Nigger, he's trying to subvert the 2nd amendment right now. The video in the OP is trump talking about censoring vidya. There are videos of trump talking about increasing age limits on guns and banning bump stocks, he's deliberately moving to infringe on the 2nd amendment, this is not shilling. This is stating facts.

Trump talks a lot of shit, whether because he likes talking shit or as a negotiation tactic, or some combination. Regardless, don't get upset until regulation is actually passed.

There's no way this could possibly go wrong.

>Make America Great Again

yeah just like he gave amnesy to all those DACA applicants, glassed syria and went back on the TPP? Yeah no you and I both know this is never going to end up with anything real adn you are either just jumping on the hype of shills or just that dumb or really new. Its like everyone has amnesia and doesn't remember the obama years. This is nothing until a bill is even suggested.

This is great. Kill off all the American game publishers and only the Nips will remain.

I mean yeah, contact your representatives or whatever, I'm just saying Trump says a lot of shit that he doesn't mean whether to gain a better negotiation position later or just because he likes talking shit. Don't take his words at face value, that's all I'm saying.

There was another article about some people that heard what trump said from the white house, pinkos are shitposting a lot right now.

Post them.

I don't trust anyone right now, I just want legitimate proof since all I'm seeing is an onslaught of shitposting. Kikes always, ALWAYS play both sides.

The bump stock thing is a whole issue entirely and I'd recommend looking at boards that actually are about this kind of stuff instead of Holla Forums.

No shit retard.

If they always play both sides, why is it so unfeasible that Trump might BE the other side? How is it that everytime he does something that would be considered kike subversion, it's 4d chess. WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS, EGGMAN?

I'm getting so fucking tired of you trumpcucks at this point. I'm almost going to enjoy watching the book come crashing down on your neck from trump and his chosen allies.

Is this the year EA gets fucked by both its audience and the fucking government, of all things?!

You motherfucking yid, you know damn well I'll listen to reason as long as you post valid proof for your god damn kvetching.

Your people literally helped to pave the way for big corporations to make harmless and soulless media for a better profit, the fact that I have to read literal soyboys claiming an imaginary victory really active my almonds.

Like I said, Trump says a lot of shit. Judge his actions.

Fuck off, I've been banned from Holla Forums several times for criticizing him. But one thing that's certainly true is that Trump talks a lot of shit and doesn't mean most of it. That much is pretty obvious by now.

Post the picture of Mark wearing the MAGA hat for extra salt
Also, a little bird told me that uncle Holla Forums is coming to pay a visit, get the b&hammers ready.

What, like Gamergate and Gawker?

sure thing, (((user)))

Am I wrong? Does Trump not talk a lot of bullshit?

He sure bullshitted a lot of ethnonationalists into voting for a Civic.

SOY VS. SOY
THE ULTIMATE BATTLE.

This is pathetic, don`t post again.

Shut the fuck up weasoygoon

He makes a lot of civic nationalist statements, that's for sure. Bur his actions don't quite match up. Anyway, he's definitely better than Hillary would've been.

They've been at it for 2 months now

I don't think the Supreme Court has gotten so bad that this wouldn't be reversed in a heartbeat. All it would take is some dev to sue for his first amendment rights clearly be taken away.

There is no valid defense for any movement against the 2nd amendment or 1st amendment. Trump is no exception.

I want to click that but at the same time I really don't. Also, hi Holla Forums

Don't you understand? It's 1488d chess to disarm the populous so any foreign or domestic enemy can easily cull them.