Mobile games

I'm going to be stuck on a plane for like 20 fucking hours soon, so I need stuff to play that doesn't get boring in 5 minutes like most mobile games. I have a low-end Android tablet, and a mid/low-end Android phone. The tablet has a keyboard, which makes roguelikes actually playable. I played DCSS for the majority of a 24 hour period and it wasn't all that bad. What else is there? I just found out Open X-Com has an Android port, so I'm gonna be getting that too.

Also, how does pirating mobile apps work?

Other urls found in this thread:

chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use PPSSPP to play Disgaea/Disgaea 2.

It's way easy to unofficially beta a game.
Installers for Android end in .apk
Usually, if they're games they have another folder in addition to the apk files that will have to be put into the Android/data directory

Simon Tatham's Puzzles. Look it up on your Android store, there's a free download.
chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/

Read a book instead.

Came here to post this.

I'm an autist who can't enjoy film in public as it detracts from muh immersion.

What am I, gay?

I like the concept of this song, but I have misgivings about the effectiveness of using nigger music and nigger iconography to tell it's listeners to stop acting like a bunch of ignorant ass niggers.

Also, not games.

Yes.

1. Download APK
2. Allow installation from unknown sources
3. Hope to god whatever you downloaded isn't a miner/data comber
4. Pray to god your phone doesn't shit itself and die if it happens to be a Near Wireless sniffer stealing everyone else's data
5. Play your pirated software.
Welcome to the android piracy scene, it's even more horrible and jewish than the actual paid software scene.

nuzlocke a pokemon or fire emblem romhack

Ever heard of Blackmart?

Is it any safer? I was thinking of using it. Only on the tablet, though, since I don't give a shift if that's compromised. Not risking it on my phone.

Could anyone suggest okish games? Dokkan and FEH are locked out for me because south merican so shit sucks

Have you tried sleeping for 20 hours?

Mekorama
Osmos HD

blackmart is full of malware, use mobilism instead.

>>>/go/
>>>/back/

Get some good books or movies to watch instead, OP.

Bean's Quest should keep you occupied with some hood platforming.

You're better off reading books or manga on your phone/tablet. You can get e-books off Mobilism for free and MangaRock for downloading all the mango you'll ever need, or Tachiyomi if you prefer your software libre. I have to spend 3 hours in total per day traveling to college back and forth, and I've read about 51 manga series in a year using that dead time.

get a 3ds

Yeah, I don't know about that.

edgy

This looks like shit. Why would I play this over just emulating Mario? This thread has made me come to the conclusion that a good mobile game literally doesn't exist.

BING BING WAHOO!

>>>/cuckchan/

Your pain is my gain, never been there since late '14. Scream for me, you estrogen filled globule.
SCREAM FOR ME.

These ,

>saying phone games are shit is edgy
no seriously,get some audio books ,get some actual books,get some sleeping pills cyanide pills but mobile games are trash and
YOU LYING FUCKING NIGGER YOU SAID 'SOON' AND IT'S BEEN 24 HOURS ALREADY AND YOU MOTHERFUCKER ARE STILL HERE POSTING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE YOUR PLANE CRASHES INTO THE SEA AND YOU END UP AS THE SOLE SURVIVOR ON AN ISLAND FULL OF NOTHING BUT WILD NIGGERS THAT WANT TO DEFLOWER YOUR VIRGIN ASS FROM ONE SIDE USING PINEAPPLES WHICH WILL BE THE ONLY SOURCE OF FOOD ON THE ENTIRE ISLAND AND USE YOUR MOUTH AS A CUM RECEPTACLE FROM THE OTHER SIDE BEFORE THEY SACRIFICE YOU TO THEIR VOLCANO GOD BECAUSE YEARS AGO U.S. MILITARY PLANES USED TO FLY ABOVE AND DROP THEM SUPPLIES SO THEY NOW THINK THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEIR ATTENTION AND FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO EAT EXCEPT PINEAPPLES AND SMEGMA FROM EACH OTHERS'S DICKS

That one Cave STG phone game I think called Hell Girls is pretty fun even though I can't read any of it

Dinothawr for puzzles. Geometry Dash for action.

Play candy crush or something equally mind bludgeoning and emasculating. Faggot.

You have never been on a plane.

The OG Carmageddon.

That looks ridiculous, but the 3d is so shitty that a mounted display like that can't work any other way. It's technically the store's fault for being so fucking retarded.

That pic is kinda hot

Stop. You're giving the validity he wants. It's meant to be a funny smug picture, not fetish shit you fucking degenerate.

You can emulate gamecube games on recent android devices, even low range ones are up to snuff. Just emulate games and you'll have a good time.

You not only need a device with a 64-bit processor but you also have to pray that it's running a 64-bit OS. Most lower-end 64-bit Android phones are running 32-bit versions of Android for some reason.

How recent we talkin here? I have an HTC M9, feel like it would crap out hard.