Join the action front, and work to bring Capitalism down!

Join the action front, and work to bring Capitalism down!
Request to join at this email: [email protected]/* */

hammer and sickle + anarchy = sign of death

what he mean by dis ??

yeh cos feds do shit like pic related all the time

nice

how many of them are homeless antisocial citizens by choice?

Tip: don't cite sources and exaggerate the claims. It'll work better because confirmation bias.
For example:

Hello fellow leftists, never mind this Nazbol Flag. I swear I'm a commie good and true

fuck you

dont fucking use email. Just set up a basic webpage with some basic guidelines on how to act. Then start taking action and let the media spread the message to others. Dont hurt anyone so the media cant spin it into something negative and keep your knowledge of other people limited.

The entire process relies on group discussion and co-ordination. Also you can't just ask people to do things you won't even do yourself.

protonmail is fucking fine.
The media will always spin things they way they want to spin it.

yes on a small scale within your affinity group. Other than that communication should be through a small website with basic guidelines and general calls to action with graffiti.

and i dont know what you meant by the second part. people acting is what spreads propaganda, so they are doing the thing they want others to do

alright then

Right, but this is the recruitment of the affinity groups.

Nice quads
I'd like to note that it's always nice to err on the side of caution, if your email is not secure, you can't expect to be secure yourself.
Consider using a temporary email service on top of something like TOR or something.
guerillamail is a good one. discard.email might also work.

Time for unpaid work I guess.

that he's a teenager and not a very smart one at that

sounds good m8

Alphabet soup pls

I realise Im an autist about fonts way too often on leftypol but that rounded-ass font is crypto comic sans.

are you Glasgow user that helped with my manifesto?

Also btw whoever emailed me, sorry I took thirteen hours to respond, I have replied. If your burner is dead now, please send another