twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837993273679560704
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837994257566863360
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837996746236182529

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838016045222854656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whoops my shitpost flag

i love how Trump alleging wiretapping will make all the liberal cucks and Hillary stans jump on the "the NSA is extremely good and I love wiretapping" bandwagon.

The only thing sadder than this oaf becoming POTUS is the crass incompetence of all the liberal cucks who chose to openly fuck over the left while rehabilitating the most rancid and awful neocons imaginable.

Even *TRUMP* knew that calling the Iraq war a horrid bad mistake was a good thing in 2017, while liberals kept insisting on defending Hillary's vote for it.

dont tapppp phones comrades, its nasty!

The liberals are legendarily tonedeaf.

Yeah, I loved that too.

hillary ran the most fucking kuuki yomenai political campaign and somehow lost the most stupidly winnable election, it's fucking infuriating.

love too lose health insurance because some awful racist lady rigorously fucked up a campaign so badly that she lost to Donald Trump, a guy I'd mostly just known for being racist and rich.

The ACA has a lot of problems (especially for big pharma) so its repeal was pretty much inevitable. It's a shame, but shit was going to get worse no matter what.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838016045222854656

now he's talking about TV nonsense that i don't understand

how the fuck did you people elect this idiot

He jumps around a lot with his tweets it looks like.

After the election I memed a lot about civil war but I dunno now.

kekkin hard

Obama had TOP MEN tapp Trump Tower.

America is truly the gift that keeps on giving

Obama really was a piece of shit, but to go full retard, throw out the whole Russian diplomatic officials, illegally tap and use the DOJ to listen to conversations of the next administration, is probably the worst type of shit that any outgoing President has done to fuck a country up over, and the whole establishment was and is complicit.

Trump could be throwing Trannys off buildings personally, and none of this shit would be acceptable, the scandal is not Russia it's DC is in full coup mode and nobody cares, like that retard for Vanity Fair wrote, they are cheering the Alphabets on with glee.

How can there not be a revolution soon, shit is just jaw droppingly in plain sight, that democracy is a joke.

protip: The NSA is tapping everyone's phone.

Are you retarded? Fuck off to Reddit.

According to Paul Ryan Obama specifically sought (and got) legal permission to tap Trump.

Easy. Hillery Clinton was the other candidate.

Why would he bother going through all that? He didn't do that with other people he tapped.

Didn't Clapper tell Obama to fire the NSA head right around this time after he met with Trump AFTER the election? Was this a warning to them to shut the fuck up and get with the programme about muh Russia?

fuck off

Not the best choice of words, since the venona papers exposed communist infiltration at every level, meaning McCarthy was 100% right.

If this is McCarthyism, does that mean Trump really is colluding with Russia? :^)

Trump is fucking great

Imagine how boring American life would've been with 4 years of bland, bourgeois, neoliberal technocracy under Clinton

Meanwhile Trump just shitposts on twitter 24/7 and has the world media wrapped around his finger

Top lad really

:^)

Trump will die of his own autism if this keeps up

Picture of trump tower while tapped.
Obama gains 1 swamp mana.

Remember kids, when shit is getting bad, play the "OBAMA" card to distract your base.

Fuck, could you imagine if Obama accused Dubya/Cheney of Wiretapping wherever Obama lives? Say what you will about Obama but at least he knew how to have a decent public image 90% of the time and wasn't a fucking 16 year old white girl on Twitter.

If anything, I hope this broken brain moron being POTUS will convince liberals that these institutions are bullshit.

Don't they already think that? I've seen Clintonites/Obama stans wish death on Snowden and Manning for whistle blowing.

I'm saying that throw-up smells less bad than anal prolapse slices.

Will there be a coup?

Which is how you know it's bullshit.

If Bush wiretapped Obama, it would have been the biggest political scandal since Watergate ya fucking melt. Obama was not an outsider, these people knew he would play ball, all his people were Bushes people.

It's the same shit since Bush senior unbroken, and Trump was a threat so they muh Russia'd him to make him play ball, as they did not even dream he would win like most people.

This, the media worshiped Obama. If he was spied on it by Bush heads would have rolled.

More importantly, Bush would never have stooped so low.

Obama taps everyone's phone, you ponce fuck.

Obama's spokesperson released a statement.

Wait, isn't he pretty much confirming it while trying to blame the DOJ?

Holy shit they did it lel

yeah but it was legal as part of the fbi's investigation

of course they spied on Trump. Obama Administration was spying on everyone in America. Trump just has a victim complex.

Is McCarthyism was right the new Democratic consensus?

Why are you assuming Donald is telling the truth? Dude makes up shit every day

Yes. I mean, Obama spied on an almost uncountable number of Americans. Its public knowledge as a result of the Snowden leaks. This is one of those factual statements that the government denies while simultaneously creating a lot of FUD about.

Wiretap a were the original source for the Flynn story iirc.

Sure feels like House of Cards in here.
Yes, I watched that stupid libshit show, I'm not a burger and it helped me understand their govt.

didn't mean to sage

If you want an accurate portrayal of the US government, watch Veep.

You should understand that the first season is a copy of the British version with certain bodies name-replaced, and as a consequence, gets almost everything to do with the American government wrong.