SS13 - Space Station 13

Revival edition

What is Space Station 13?
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

You can download the BYOND client or join our server directly from your web browser to play. The web client is presently unreliable, and we recommend the latest BYOND client for the best experience possible. The BYOND client is presently compiled for Windows only, though it is compatible with WINE. You will need a BYOND account to connect to our server.
Client download: secure.byond.com/download/

IP: byond://192.223.31.204:7777
Tickrate - 0.6 // Random Names ON
Map: MetaStation
Git Repository: github.com/BigSlice/-tg-station
Issues: github.com/BigSlice/-tg-station/issues
IRC: #pizzastation on rizon

We've had a 20 player round yesterday, leading me to think that 2018 will be a good year for space. I'm just looking for coders at the moment, we don't really need any more badmins until we grow further.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FNgYH23a
github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/16082
github.com/BigSlice/-tg-station/issues/4
gitgud.io/Libre-Station/prototype-librestation
github.com/goonstation/ProcessScheduler
badoo.com/es/kyron/photos/
badoo.com/en/kyron/photos/
github.com/OracleStation/OracleStation
oraclestation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pastebin.com/FNgYH23a

I can code/map, but can't sprite.
I have no ideas of my own, so give me ideas and I'll see what can be done.
First clown :^) to suggest some autistic rework of every major system for some minute change that will just get powergamed in 5 minutes gets brigged for 30 minutes.

If anons want to learn coding, read the documentation ask me, another coderfag or simply open up the files and tinker with things. The code is very well commented for the most part, and even people with only basic coding knowledge should be able to work out the general flow of things.

fpbp

Do you want a good idea? Try porting nuTG experimental botany to our codebase. Its one of the few good things they have and we don't. It is pretty hard to do though. It was added in github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/16082
I think. It was patched and nerfed later.
Other than that, maybe slime sentience potions which can transfer your consiousness to simple mobs, pretty fun shit.
These can and will be powergamed, but they are fun, so I don't give a shit.

it makes botany a lot more fun, and the extra things you can do with wood like making your own display cases and bonfires is nice.

But can I grow hella dank weed with the codebase, is the real question?

sage because I could never play SS13 on this ugly new client. It was better in 2005, kill yourselves, suck a dick, etc.

You can do whatever you want.
Do you want some amazingly strong shit?
You can grow omega weed which has nearly every drug in existence.
Do you want to grow some healing weed which makes you nearly immortal?
Then do some plant DNA engineering with ambrosia and it will heal all damage without any side effects.
Or maybe just plain old weed with a little bit of drugs? Of course, that is possible too.

But first two are on nuTG only. And nuTG is pretty shit otherwise.

t. triggered pissbaby

Yeah, that's the downside. Making healing bud does sound like something that would get over huge with Medical however.

If it isn't the original SS13, then into the trash and SAGE it goes. I cannot stress this enough…you underage kid.

Well by nuTG I mean only codebase. You can do this on Hippie too. Though Hippie is not that good too. And of course that healing bud will be great for Medbay, but you can also make all kinds of other completely crazy shit. Making weed is just barely scratching the surface. Which is why porting this is a good thing as an alternative to usual science and medical superpowers.

Ok, reddit. Literally whatever the fuck you say, reddit.

Honestly, the things Botany can get away with are borderline obscene; designer drugs, hideously lethal poisons and plant people. Can also make for the most comfy shifts, especially when you see the food stacked up on the counter in the Bar. And everyone is tripping their faces off due to the special ingredients :^)

Can't really be reddit if I played back when reddit was just barely getting started and halfchan wasn't cucked eh? You dickweed. Enjoy your game. Whatever.

Literally ok, shitposter. Literally whatever you say, shitposter. No more free (You)s.

Posting Iuncus pics, managed to fit it into 5 images. Give a request and I'll explain stuff/post closer up pictures. Engineering is practically non-existent yet but it's gonna start out all ruined and filled with mobs-engineering starts round in maintenance.
Whole map is supposed to be 2 Z levels for station, with a 3rd inc which is a gas giant/planet for atmosia since they have no gas miners.

This place looks like it'l fall apart at the drop of a hat. Should keep CE and company busy.

Yessir. It helps that departments have a standalone powersource if they can nigger some eva equipment or get engineering to do it for them, which will help until engineering can reclaim engineering and actually get central power wired up and working.

Is this an original map?

Looks pretty cool. Though I think it will be hell for security because they need those tasers and other equipment. Overall this would be great for some kind of PVE scenario or just extended. With that kind of sec department any antag can just kill anyone. I really doubt throwing batons is viable.

new round niggers

Yeah, one day I decided I was just gonna start mapping something and it turned into this. I haven't done any codefagging for it yet so stuff like unique doors (for access) and other things'll probably need to be added.

One taser to share? I dunno, I'm trying to dick with department's normal way of doing things just a little bit- plus you can just harass cargo to order you some tasers. There's actually mining available on the station Z levels, so getting dosh to ship off for points shouldn't be so hard. That won't be the only asteroid or floating junk there, either.

I should add, security starts out with 5 securitrons AND an ED (in the armory).

Also, your image pisses me off. It's hard to put it together in my mind. Here's it in one image.

It might work, depending on how it goes. Map looks nearly complete. I think it might need tweaking for anything that can be abused. Like those alien eggs in science. But to do this we need to play it and get statistics. or just some experience. So just finish it, test it, and upload it to server. Maybe other servers will be interested in it too.

It looks better for longer rounds and has a fuck ton of work to do to set up. But I feel it might get tiring once people get used to it or some shitter fucks it up real easy. Cargo might need a fair amount of things to ship out for points or mining have a bit of ease at the beginning for points likewise. Not sure.
Also, is there a captain's quarters or not?

Pls don't remove or bully face huggers.

There is, here. His office doubles as lawroom/judge seat (though the NT rep DOES have an office down in the civilian wing).
Do note that the Captain's Spare is actually locked inside the captain's secure locker to prevent the kind of shittery that happens almost every round on metastation.

Still need to do the lower Z level which houses atmosia, lower cargonia (the shuttle), the maintenance spaghetti matrix, and probably other things.
Also the Z level planetoid with the gasses, but that shouldn't be too hard.
I also need to do or have help with however much codefagging and spritefagging needs to be done to truly integrate it as a full-featured map. Currently I've been using things that are made to work on metastation.

The whole station should be as claustrophobic as medbay. Cargo needs work, command needs work, there should probably be a bit more glass.
Here's some little notes about primarily maint and balancing it out so the station feels a bit more coherent. The main thing I noticed was a lot of open halls and not so many battery/atmos backrooms, but that could be an aesthetic preference, so I didn't hammer that one home too hard.

Alright that's neat.

Cargo gets a second level with their shuttle, and they (will) have a cargo elevator (which you can see the makings of) which lets them transport crates between Z levels. Oh yeah should mention on the second Z level there's also gonna be Old Arrivals which is to be spoopy. Current arrivals is literally a hole in the wall since arrivals shut down due to spook.
To give it a feel of literally having been bolted together from different pieces and rickety. That area with the SMES is actually a maintenance tunnel- conveniently the way to get to the bar until the old bar (with the foam) gets cleared out and fixed. I suppose I could add another maintenance door to block off the SMES. Airlock stub is because I ran out of space and medical is a separate module from civilian wing.
The ED is FOR security if things go bad. They do work, right? I've never actually seen one in game. Also I figure I will make that room smaller, it's a WIP. I also think I need more stuff in the main hallway of sec where the securitrons are sitting.
That maint room was actually more captain's quarters because I forgot about having maintenance. I could have put it up top but muh asteroids. Have to remember that there (will be) a second Z level below it connecting some of these rooms with tunnels.
Yeh.

polite sage for double post
Re-arranged some things in security.

Absolutely based.

There's electrified grilles behind it, also.

Should also add the option to vent individual cells. That should honestly keep fags from being too unruly, as well.

It is a good idea, tbh- given there's no beds to slap themselves in. Of course if they want to die they can just smash the window. I should probably add a bunch of straight jackets. I can probably use outflow air vents to give the succ to the cells, that way it won't get space cold and kill the prisoner.

Anyone playing right now?

Christ

Let us test the map already

post the librestation git

Revert and remove the tablecrafting meme, that has been my #1 gripe since I started using this nuTG codebase. I just want chef to be fun again. ;_; There's also a todo list if you ever feel like bringing over a couple features here: github.com/BigSlice/-tg-station/issues/4

Not sure how I feel about those long bridges to departments unconnected to the station by any other way. One small bomb and you essentially lose access to a department. I'm looking at you, sec.

There's a couple people on but it's pretty dead at the moment.

the only reason people want user ckeys is because they are shitters and metagayers and don't want you to see who they are.

Get on you space nigs its only me and a deadmin in here.

the only reason (((people))) want public ckeys is because they are shitters and metagayers and want to create drama and unrest.

skelus here, Ive still got all the tiberium sprites I made tucked away including a kane dakimakura skin, I'm not very happy with them yet, and I know I can do better.

Unfortunately the best I can do is release the kane daki shortly as my next few months are going to be spent working on a cert, but once thats through ill try and get around to finishing my project.

cry harder drama fag

honestly keep working on them but tbh I doubt anyone will actually use them because what's more important is the coding behind it, so gets to learn how to into byond tbh mate

Am an vpn now

Some of the ship modules don't even have air pipes yet. I just did the ones in security. I'll probably try to test it myself first though I don't know how before asking bigslice to try a soft-test.

Yeah eva equipment will be pretty valuable. I was considering adding broken bits of fast travel tube around the station, but the current station layout encourages intermingling. Also, metal foam will be a friend because if they don't go to the effort of using a big bomb, one MFG could potentially plug the hole and you just re-dig a tunnel.

more like urgay

It's for school, double nigger.

more like drool

Filtered.

new round starting soon, server might go public if it stays dead ;^)

do it

VORECODE HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED

gitgud.io/Libre-Station/prototype-librestation
Just for you, user

If you don't mind my asking and my retardation what is this librestation?

Basically a shitty attempt at making ss13 on something that isn't byond.

Decided that security can just sleep gas prisoners if they're getting uppity. Gives atmosia more requests too. Also contemplating giving them a mass driver for executions, or maybe just a disposal tube.

Give them a single glass shard and a chair for executions.

the moral of that round was "never install Linux"

naw, never install Linux kids then you wont get low IQ nigger bots trying to kill you for no reson

Shitcurity here, no antags, nothing to do. A cyborg actually voided its laws and flooded plasma 4no raisin, twice.
Half the crew suicided, the other half just dced because weekday.

wew lad

YALL FAGGOTS JOIN

RIP in pieces, comfy medical ship. You are gone, but not forgotten.

nu round

Like I said in OOC, we have no mods faggots are playing antag when no assigned to it, everything is shit and once again any attempt to fix the issue is met by resistance by newfaggots who don't understand how the game works.

Fucking great job, you might as well put Chaos your god in charge again like you fucking retards did last time then scratch your head why the community dies off.

WILL YOU FAGS BITE THE BULLET AND DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO MAKE A GOOD COMMUNITY?

assblasted

2 DAYS LATER

I haven't seen any of that shit so far, calm down.

like clockwork

when I was in charge, I actually sorted those sorts you're complaining about

Well too bad we have a retard starting an SS13 community without paying attention to fucking anything

Also I was HoS I wasn't Antag, since you shitters don't care about roles I'm just going to grief every round.
Because fuck roles right? This is 8ch, so random.
THE PENGUIN OF DOOM xddddddd!!11

are you fagiloli?

No that's chaos your god.

you're chaos your god?

Yeah, no, this is how servers die.

Yes of course that's why I saved screencaps of him.

No its how faggots reep what they sow.

you really are fagiloli then

Who even are the mods this time around? I know it's Big Slice's server but who is in charge of booting shitters like this guy

I'm whatever you want bb, I would just be bartender or miner getting resources if I didn't find assholes who aren't antag, playing antag with only 6 people
there is already traitor restrain yourself until you get the actual traitor role, that's how the game is played

so you're fagiloli right

Same place they were when I was antag and there were two other players playing antag while not being antag.

Don't be a hypocritical faggot, don't expect vets to play around with you when you break the fucking rules everytime you play then bitch and moan when someone more experienced gets vengeance.

Also if it Big Spice, he would know me already by my server data, I expressed the same issues when we played together.

you should know who it is if you were actually from here

Sorry I haven't kept up with the 20+ serb admins for SS13 because that's how many 8ch has gone through in the last 4 years.
Why? Because of lazy admins and rule breaking shitters.

I can count them all on my hand actually, could you possibly do the simplest and tell me who hosted the last server?

Rpfags suck so many dicks, user. They can't possibly remember them by who they belonged to.

Well the very first was me with an American server using edited /hippie code/
The next was 6 months later by some fag, who also launched the fallout serb for SS13
The next after that was the same group but with a split from Git Gud, which was quite fun for some months.
Then it was another group with Chaos your god as a admin, which broke down for obvious reasons soon after.

Now its you, me and the brave individuals hosting this serb.

And by fag who ran fallout serb, I mean god who was the best serb owner by far.
I just call him fag because why not?

You're not fooling anyone with that.

you're wrong, the last person who hosted is still hosting. 8chanserverhost. fagiloli fuck off back to hippie already you're not wanted when you do this shit

There was 2 serbs when 8ch first started a Western one and an eastern one

If fagioli wants to discuss this he can, I may not have all the details but I was
HERE
Nigger so you can shake what I know occurred, same goes with the numerous newfags invading this place, I'm happy ss13 serves as such a great filter.

oh I know you were "here" you were "here" to shit up the threads and the server as much as possible. hence why I fucked with you and your alts till you got it in your head to fuck off finally. the fact that you didn't know he was the last server host and still is really proves the point that you simply only want to stir shit, why else would you bring up "chaos your god" out of nowhere like that

I'm aware. But being aware of that doesn't make me Nel any more than it makes you Nel.
You're not Nel, so stop pretending to be one of the OG serb hosts.

"Hippiecode" was never hosted on any 8ch ss13 server and infact they stole/borrowed code from our codebases such as pizzastation's dakis and hatestations' tr8-t0r baton. You're also unable to type chaosyourgod's ckey correctly, whom is also bullied every time he joins the serb. Just fuck off retard.

Fuck off nigger you don't know me. I am fine with criticism of myself, I get asshurt, I rage, I fuck up threads, but for the majority of SS13 threads I've never involved myself because I know how they develop.

Again if you are who I think you are we can discuss this somewhere else I have no intrest in deterring people from SS13, I just want them to have an actual experience.
Removed from the meta gaming/retardism of Hippie and removed from the hugbox/abandoned /tg/station

well contact me then if you know who I am

Holy shit, I can agree with others arguing with me with possibly being mistaken, but this I cannot.

Several instances of early SS13 server where just copypasted code form various SS13 serbs already running.
The biggest problem with the early servers where everyone introducing their OC DONUT STEEL, mechanics.

I'm not pretending, I hosted a early serb for a month or two then stopped because I was working part time at the time and couldn't afford it.

Your posting style is really recognizable. I'm thinking 1-year-madman but when was the last time that was said? I forget time but i don't forget drama, and you're causing plenty of it. Can't you just play the game and vent your frustation by humping a pillow or something?

The Email you have for me is old, you know its me though because back in 2014-2015 I had a Yahoo email address.
Yeah I know already.

you don't have any method of contacting me then?

That could be said maybe when the original ss13 serb went up, and maybe when the 2nd? Or 3rd? Went up where there was the fallout serb.
Either way, I haven't played much of ss13, since then, all I request is that Moderation is consistent and applies to roles.

I get a feeling you're in the Dominions D iscord

try again, both of those got delete

The dominions 4-5 d-iscord is very much alive.
Either way, I'm not stressing about proving myself, if you've played SS13 for any period of time you already know the importance of roles.
You already know what killed the last 3-5 serbs that wanted to play it.
Don't see this as an attack on you, or other but a observation of how these servers go.

the one run by a utter faggot maybe but I wouldn't call that alive

We talking about dominions or ss13?

dominions

Is this Bat or Slab?
Nigger you do your pushups?

god fuck off already

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're still shitting up this thread

Rpfags tend to shit up things when they don't get their way. Don't let him get to you.

I'd actually want to spend my time trying to RP but with fags like these, you can't really do anything but cringe.

Is Riesen actually back or is this named outer pizza just to sucker in people who used to play?

please attempt suicide

What do you think?

Reminder: Filter and report ID f3ee37's posts.

0ak has returned it would seem.

w e w

The real shitters are the one's who started this round four hours ago.

Welp, there goes another thread,
I get the distinctive idea that what's actually happening was someone playing during low-pop hours when there's no admin and the usual shitters that always come around that time started griefing.
Said dude thinks this is how things go as well when there are admins around and bitches a fucking lot, while said griefers are mining salt in the thread and baiting it with "you're just an RPfag".

Do everyone a favor and stop replying to each other.
If you're not the newfag you claim you aren't, you should already know how this shit goes. There's a time frame where admins are asleep since timezones, lol and there's a pair of faggots that know this and "have fun" during those hours.
This isn't representative of the server's quality, try a different hour when there are actual admins and you'll see how there's 2 ckeys that immediately leave the server when that happens.

Besides, "rpfag"? This should have tipped you off already. Anyone playing SS13 and complaining about RP is an autistic shitter that extracts fun out of rotating sprites by 90º. Why would you put any value in any post made by those fags or even bother replying back?
Just ask the admins to stealthmin during those hours to catch them or temporarily hire someone to stealthmin and handle it during that time.
Don't give them any more attention than they deserve (none) and leave the server for that time.

This
BTW, what are our peak hours and our off hours in GMT? Seems to me like we start accruing people around 10pm, though ?earlier? I saw like 3 admins sitting on.

It starts roughly at 10pm but peak is actually at midnight or 1am. You can actually have a server going with high pop (relative to Holla Forums) until about 3-4 am in GMT.
Anyone from Europe joining in must either be nigh-slav or a night owl.

What do you guys think of /vg/ code?

Garbage.

i like it

Pomf…

dogshit

/vg/ has a lot of features, some of it is a load of bloat and others, they have no idea why they even exist, they just think it's cool to have them.
They either nig code from everywhere or do their own based on what they feel like, but there doesn't seem to be any lead programmer\designer actually putting some though behind what actually makes it in.

A simple example: they have Baycode medbay stuff. This content is meant for a server where combat is a last resort thing you want to avoid all the time because you're not a super bad ass space marine. It severely cripples you the fuck up and requires extensive time in Medbay to heal you up.
Which isn't a problem in High RP servers where the emphasis is not in combat but rather in RPing with the doctors your recovery of a broken leg and severed arm.
However /vg/ is medium RP at best that they complement with a lot of weapons and other content for combat, which clashes right up against that.
They have spectacularly bloody fights that result in half the server being crippled for 15 minutes at least, but they are cool with it because "dude, this shit is hardcore!"

It could be worse, when TG tried to port Bay's medbay content, they forgot the code to close up wounds naturally and the first rounds, everyone bled out from the smallest injury
When they fixed that, they forgot to tweak some values and to port some objects so everyone got broken bones from light air pressure and there were no bandages\splints around to fix them

On the other hand, their botany was pretty great, way ahead of /tg/ and they included a lot of extra shit from Bay and Goon for science while developing some of their own.
If you're thinking about nigging code\features from them,

/vg/s botany is about the only real saving grace.

hit submit too soon

If you're thinking about nigging code\features from them, just keep in mind what their stuff actually is meant for and don't just copypaste it since their base is quite different so some vars and functions are not the same at all.
For instance, the way they check admin privileges or check ckeys looks similar but is handled in a different manner than TG.

There's some stuff there that might be worth porting but overall it will just be more content that already exists in one shape or another and merely expands the game instead of changing it. I say it's better to develop your own content instead with an Holla Forums spin to it, really good experience for wanna be coders as well.

Then again, you can just port any content, try it out on the server and if you don't like it, revert the commits on the Git anyway, so no reason not to go crazy and base your decisions on player feedback in the thread as long as it's polls.

*as long as it's NOT polls.

Comfy atmospheric code.

/vg/ viro is best

What sets it appart? I've never touched /vg/ viro.

Opinions on AI chamber? It's very simplistic; it doesn't have the slip juice but it's constantly in a vacuum and has all the turrets protecting the AI directly.

I think it's a bit too big. The turrets on top won't see someone in the bottom and vice versa.
They also shouldn't be right against the walls either, otherwise someone can just wreck the wall diagonally and destroy them easily, they should be at least 2 tiles away from the walls.

You also need to put cameras around it or the AI won't see shit, which means it can't even interface with it's own APC\SMES.
Alternatively, replace the tiles around the HMI with grilles and pass wire beneath them.
Extra form of ghetto protection to keep with the theme plus 360 vision for the AI without extra cameras.

Pretty sure grilles need a wire node to be eletrified and pic related doesn't work I could be totally wrong but that's what I've observed during play.

With the way you have the turrets are set up, if they're on lethal mode (which fires lasers that go though glass), the north-east and north-west turrets when trying to shoot an intruder will hit the AI core if they can see the intruder from where they are.

will get raped by meteors

Can't please everyone. I wanted it closer to this anyway.

Yeah probably, given it's at the top of the map. Might add some outer-grilles to try to defend against it.

bombcap too low pls help

Answer: Pull a 2skeleton and use three bombs, detonated simultaneously.

It actually works if you do it in a retarded way. You gotta lay down the wires going up and down and then put an extra wire going to the middle. Repeat for every tile and it works because you have basically 2 cables on top of each other, one connecting to the bottom and the other stops in the middle.
You can opt for a different design instead and go from the AI out so you avoid doing this except on the door and the AI tile.

Isn't the AI a solid entity that blocks vision though? If it isn't, it can be solved by putting the AI on top of a wall in that tile, thus avoiding this problem entirely.
As long as it's on top, people can still interact with it normally including shooting it, I think.

i'll have to.
still won't be equivalent in power to this bomb with no cap but w/e

Post your mix so we can help. Also, if you really want to make max caps, you gotta take a peak into the code and understand some math and chemistry.

Hey, Booty Pirate, fucking hang yourself already.

the mix isn't an issue

This is inexcusable.

Bring back Cuban Pete.

outer pizza isn't like honk station, honk station has no bomb cap

Doesn't this codebase have the lagfix? One of the biggest features of having it was that bombs no longer lagged the server for days when they were that large, but I remenber that we turned the cap entirely off when we got that fix just to see mad people be incredibly mad.
If we don't have that fix, implement it and if we do, there's no reason for the bomb cap.

I doubt it, even this dogshit bomb froze things for a few seconds

The lag was part of the fun. Had people guessing if the goose was loose, or if Cuban Pete decided to make his presence felt.

Why do you need a bigger explosion?

Because weakness is sin

I haven't played /vg/ in a good while, the liquids stuff was fun but immense shittery. No idea if they've nerfed or absolutely gotten rid of it.

Man, maxcaps and more are common knowledge these days. Is it really any fun for Scientist traitors and the kind of supreme autists that build suicide triggers to be able to end the round without contest after two minutes AFKing in front of the mix chamber?

Aside from setting a bomb with a long timer and just resetting it now and then, is it actually possible to make one in our codebase? Just goes off when you kick the bucket? I know you can use signalers but you can't use'em if you get chain stunned, obviously.

Set a word to trigger the thing.

voice recorder dingus.

rosebud was my go to bomb word.

The cap was just set to about double of what the tg cap was at the time.

Link it.

I'm pretty sure nukeops explode when they die.

Shameful.

I remember someone getting grief from one of the retard admins(I think it was puppysky), because he set a 100/100 wat/pot nade to pop on the utterance of "wew" back in the day.

Hm. Given we have a bombcap of 7, that would probably limit the antimatter destruction, right? Might have to go with singuloth in that case.

It's more in depth and contains a lot more goofy and fun virus's like puking up spiders or gibbons.

we could get the bombcap raised/removed, plus supermatter feels more ghetto

Make this happen.

Yeah, I think that would be best. At the very least allow an exception to the rule to be raised if the source is antimatter.
Pic related is what I got so far of engineering though.

Engineering feels like it's fucking huge. Are you going to fill it with vines and deadly shit? Make sure to unpower it as well but leave a mangled APC with cut wiring all around, remember to remove floor tiles and fill it with moss/radiation as well as useless broken canisters and an overabundance of CO2 so that plants have a reason on why they grew and overtook engineering so easily.
tl:dr If it doesn't feel like it's space nam but with space carps, bears and giant spiders, it ain't right.

I don't know, but I think he's talking about the goon scheduler
github.com/goonstation/ProcessScheduler

i'd suggest we port /vg/'s large supermatter crystal and the fun that goes with that but no round would be safe

We already have the large supermatter crystal as a functional alternative to the singulo, it's just not spawned on the map or ordered by cargo. Currently you have to do Xenoarcheology to find it randomly on the asteroid, which it's its own can of worms because it's based on a very old version of ported /vg/ code that isn't documented anywhere anymore due to how /vg/ actually refactored and changed how much of that actually works.
It still causes an universal doomsday event if you actually manage to blow it up with the bluespace rift that it generates.

Everyone that prepares bombs is directly responsible for them, regardless of who triggers them or what kind of bomb it is.
If you make a bomb, it's your job to keep it secure and prevent it from going off unless necessary.
The person triggering it however may also take flak if it was intentional, like grabbing a signaler and pressing every single combination.

Incidentally, I think that situation was more controversial because the bomb cap did not apply to chemical reactions, so you could make grenades that were more destructive than max caps.

Yeah, it's this I think.
Essentially what it does is sorta multi-threading. The processes are handled in parallel and have a timer set to it, skipping a cycle if they are taking too long and start where it stopped next cycle.
This means that you can still walk and interact with the game while the effects of an explosion are still being processed and you can indeed walk into a tile that shouldn't be there anymore, only for the obvious consequences to kick in next tick.

It's still pretty great in how it improves the game, combat becomes a lot more fun especially if you don't rely solely on stuns so you can enjoy the added mobility.

Doing antimatter for main station power, probably. Nice and ghetto. Science has a supermeme generator for their department, though. It comes with a shard at round start plus a system for collecting the plasma gas. Science can always go and autism up a full crystal and also add more radiation collectors if they want.
Thinking now, I definitely don't want a singulo given all a syndie has to do is warp in a beacon, plant it behind science, and suddenly you have a maximum lord singuloth every round.

I still haven't bothered to join the server yet. Is it populated?

The mere effect it has on the server is astounding.

JUST

J U S T

Wiring is an art.
And that bridge was art as well.

One time on a dead hour, I, as a mommi, turned the bridge into a hub for every single thing, all upgraded. Science research and building, medical, engineering, sec. All computers.
Then some faggot came and killed for no reason other than being a faggot.

What are you struggling with?
You can only place it on floors, no tiles nor walls.
Stand on the adjacent square where you want the wire to point to, then place it down. Then do the same where you want the wire to lead to.
Electricity passes at whatever end the wire touches, so it can touch a wire on the same tile or the adjacent tile, so long as it's touching the corresponding end. Dot wires don't connect to dot wires on the same tile, and they're really only used to power whatever is on top of it; things like electrified girders for security or the emitter for the singulo fields.
All the images I've posted work. Even the ugly ones.

Mostly it's getting the solars. Getting the cable to curve and connect properly. 9 times out of 10? I fuck up somewhere along the line and one of two things occurs; it detects the solar tracker and nothing else. Or it detects the photovoltaic panels but refuses to detect the tracker too.

TLDR: I'm unrobust and rustier than a T-34 sitting in a swamp.

where you stand and where you are facing is all that really matters, I'll say keep practicing and being aware where the wires are.
and if you mess up, just wire cut it and try again.

no worries dude, fail and improve.
and ask in game (as long as it's roleplayed correctly and not ickock) for help in your department.

If you are connecting to the solars, face the solar and click on your panel. It will place a wire connecting towards it. Then stand on the panel next to it and place another wire. It'll bend towards you. Do this for each panel. Then make straight lines of wires from the end to the start of the set so it can be connected back to the computer/grid.

The one you are standing on, I mean.

This is what I do

I do this to rapidly lay down wires, then connect them. This is a good basic technique, but I'll leave it as an exercise to you to learn how to merge a junction

So I am trying to mutate plants, like apples into golden apples and I keep chugging mutagen into it and it just doesnt change.

Is it rng by chance that it transforms into another plant?

it depends on the weed level and pest levels

We at 16 players, join now for some hot blob action.

4 HOUR ROUND NOW OVER, GET IN HERE

15 players boyos we LIVE hours

How do I change the text window text size?

Should I aim for high weed and pest level? I've been trying to keep that stuff to 0.

high enough so that it can react to it, never 100% though

GET IN HERE NIGGERS, ROUND IS STARTING

Ick ock

How do you change the text size on the chat window?

no
You apply 5u of unstable mutagen to have an RNG chance to mutate to an evolution of the plant you're messing with, having high weeds means your plant dies quicker same with high pests. 10 weeds means your plant gets automatically replace by a random "trash" weed based plant or shroom, 10 pests means any plants you put in get pretty much instakilled until removed.
To handle potency/yield, you use a somatoray on green/yellow mode or put 1u (low stat changes) or 2u (high stat changes) of unstable mutagen. Use small bottles and right click them to change how much you use of the chems inside.

Isn't there a plasma meme that creates spiderlings, too?

no
Randomly when you get 5u of mutagen into a plant, it may spawn spiderlings if pests are at 5 or more, entirely rng though.

WHO THE FUCK DID THIS

Just my shit helpdesk job, user.

If it makes you feel any better, nobody there properly appreciated what you did

>say "makes my job easier, nothing personal kid"

Its hilarious I could tell it was one of you faggots playing when you clearly struggle with the rules of the game, don't murder bone if you're not antag fucking retards.

How much is actually in there right now?

Honk

New round

I'll join in like half-hour.

don't talk shit Mr blobby

Mostly simple engine code

What a strange round.

For reference, this is what a good supermeme engine looks like. The space gives the plasma a way to escape so it doesn't build up or blow the crystal around. You always get some or all of the gas via the scrubbers. Do note that collectors block gas flow so if adding any collectors add them further back. Note that the emitter should be on the hazard square. Shard goes on the noslip.
The best scenario is when the gas pressure balances out it's own forces and thus doesn't move the shard anywhere.

Didn't know there was a no slip tile or that would have worked for me, as I had a nitrogen cooling system setup, and a way to filter the plasma into the disposal line.

Indeed. though on iuncus actually collecting the gas is a bit more important since there are no gas miners on the station itself.

/obj/machinery/power/am_control_unit/interact(mob/user) //NO ITS THIS if((get_dist(src, user) > 1) || (stat & (BROKEN|NOPOWER))) if(!istype(user, /mob/living/silicon/ai)) user.unset_machine() user

Ignore that part, forgot to delete the text.
Functions are delineated by the /obj/machinery/power/am line.

Also, and politely saging all the time for the consecutive posts here but many updates this is all the shisse that's in the 8station codebase on Iuncus that pizzacode doesn't have.

Or maybe not I have no idea at this point. This is a mess. I closed it without saving- then opened it a second time and it was fine. What is even going on?! I should probably sleep.

So how do I extract carpotoxin from carps?
I attempted to blend it or use a needle on it but I was unsuccessful.

Butcher the corpse with a knife, and then grind the meat in a blender.

vintage
i
n
t
a
g
e

Just furry my shit up

he is correct though, you don't kill a dude because of what you think, you should have taken him to sec if you thought he'd be a problem

Perhaps, but it was hardly banworthy.

I'd argue that banning you means that the server lost two people rather then one, regardless of it was just

He fucked up /furry/, and now you guys have him as your fucking serber owner?
You guys fucked up radically.

you know I had a thought, what if instead of bans and kicks, you'd loose traitor rights for the same kinda duration

Also, secondly, you guys are going off Paradise'esq rules? Jesus fuck, go off Hippie's rules, for god's sake. If any stupid nigger pulled that on Hippie, they'd be stripped, gagged, kicked, then vented.

you are of the stupid

Hey Puppysky. Old hugbox didn't work out too well for ya?

Um… that's not your authority

tbh

What was the second rule though?

just remove greyshirt rights

You're not making it clear what exactly you are trying to achieve. What do you want to make? A new menu? Change the current one?

The first function is strictly for a MOB to interact with it (user can't be AI, must be adjacent and the machine can't be broken\unpowered) which is funny since apparently Cyborgs might be capable of using it?

The second function is what actually opens the menu using the nano interface (that's the TG GUI if I'm not mistaken), giving a template and size. If you want to do your own menus, you might want to check that ame.tmpl.

Third function merely feeds data into the UI. It searches if there's fuel jars and returns their values and state and every other var related to it like stability and the like.

So basically, and assuming that you want to either change or create a new menu, you need the first function for mobs to interact with it, the second one to open and describe the window for said menu and the third function to return the data it will show. Try not to change the names of functions since they might be called by some higher API to work.

Space Law should be amended to make it a-ok to kill annoying cunts, exile just isn't enough.

Force them to play pet mobs for the duration.

Then I don't know what's wrong with it. In-round yesterday, neither I nor the station engineer could open up the menu for the AM control unit. Moonman had no clue either. I built not one but TWO of them correctly, on a power node and everything, with reactor components. Fuel jar could be inserted, but no menu. The other half of my eclectic late night posts were dragging iuncus from the 8station codebase to the pizzastation one. Thankfully they're very similar, so it worked I think.

The problem is– AME is broken. Either because the code is shit or because of byond updates breaking compatibility with old interfaces (We use a very old version of TG's NanoUI which doesn't require modern IE to work). We are trying to find a way to fix it.
The biggest problem being that the AM Control unit's window does not appear on the client when they click on the machine even after setting it up correctly, making the entire machine unusable as one cannot even turn it off.

They still get to "play", must git gud to survive, very low chance of them coming back alive but if they do, it'll take long enough that you'd be prepared and makes for great RP on a new "antag" to fight if they go on a spree.

The problem isn't with Space Law, it's with the whole process of "demotion".
That CE was still in the wrong, murder for that shit is still unnecessary escalation and it was from an autism time when Solars were the only acceptable form of powering the station despite being so boring.
(Besides, there's a PC in her office she could have used instead of the HoP one)

The issue is that there's 0 accontability for what people do and as a result there are a lot of unreasonable actions one can take that don't actually make any sense. IRL, if your boss told you "You're fired", running away with your ID wouldn't help your situation one bit, you still wouldn't get a paycheck and they'd just revoke the credentials for your ID anyway.

However in SS13, the mentality is that your job is merely a list of rooms your ID is allowed to unlock and you're entitled to everything withing those rooms legally with post-round consequences not being a thing. So when someone tries to wrestle your ID to "demote" you, of course some people react like they do. It's an attempt to remove the only priviledges they have and they lose nothing for fighting against it anyway. What is the station going to do? Put an Officer to guard every single door to your workplace?
There's 2 possible fixes for that, but the first is a change in mentality and rules so don't count on it, while the second is a change in gameplay that can be somewhat abused, so probably will never be a thing.

Nanotransen isn't a nation, it's a private company and Space Law isn't a Constitution or anything similar. You break those rules, the company has every reason to arrest you, so the second you disobey a Head, he can and should inform Security so they can place you under arrest. 1 Securitron per department should also be present in the map, otherwise you're relying on human players patrolling or the criminal walking in the halls, where it's unlikely he'll be caught by Beepsky and has plenty of space to run.

The other option is to make IDs work in reverse. Instead of an ID having accesses to it, it only holds your employee ID.
Your access is registered in a database on a PC managed by the HoP and Captain, as well as every other Head.
When you try to open a door or use something that needs an ID, it will check your employee ID on that list instead of seeing if that
specific card has the access it needs.
This can possibly be abused like fuck since you can remove access remotely from people and end up locking them somewhere.
Committing crimes will see an Head revoke your access and your escape attempts will be very short if you are caught as well.
Heads of course can only give and revoke access to their specific department.

I remenber a really annoying bug with the AME regarding what order you clicked each part to assemble it. If I'm not mistaken, the computer you use to interact with it had to be on the left side and be the last part you click on.
If you didn't do this, the machine would still assemble and look a-okay, but you wouldn't be able to interact with it besides putting fuel jars inside.
Checking the code that "builds" it when you use the multitool might give you better results, I believe it's more of an issue with the multi-tile structure not being recognized than with the UI.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to investigate, starting out with possible syntax mistakes.

Sounds good to me.

I'll look at that too.

//Call this to link a detected shilding unit to the controller/obj/machinery/am_shielding/proc/link_control(var/obj/machinery/power/am_control_unit/AMC) if(!istype(AMC)) return 0 if(control_unit && control_unit != AMC) return 0//Already have one control_unit = AMC control_unit.add_shielding(src,1) return 1

Does this language really not have the else statement or did nobody who coded this learn that else exists?
I still don't know everything I'm looking at when I look at it but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Honestly it's probably having to do with the age-old menus, but again ^

When puppysky was admin, that code wasn't even avaible even on /tg/.
I think it's a great idea to implement as long as it works on a delay like the HoP's latejoin job-opening/closing fuction to the ID condole but

That can't be all of it, there must be something else regarding where it looks for parts.
I'm suspecting that what's happening is, it only looks to the right with positive values or some other silly mistake like that. The result is that, if you assemble a 3x3 AME from one way, you actually have 3 AMEs that aren't big enough to work with the control unit.

Maybe I'll take a look at the code eventually, but you can always bugger an admin to test this himself on the thunderdome or do it in an offline server. Just try building an AME in different ways and see if one works.
Reminder that this is still BYOND and it's running on top of platters and platter of spaghetti code by many people over the years.
I recall the FTL version of the game and the engine it used for instance having massive problems because the gas mixtures would sometimes stop updating inside the tubes, completely killing it off for no apparent reason.

Has it been that long? Damn…

That limits the amount of people you're allowed to demote, which might not be desirable. As long as people are given a warning that they are being demoted, staying locked behind doors shouldn't be a problem they can pin on someone else.

Currency has to have value and to implement value you need to change the gameplay and design of the game. I'm fairly sure a lot of people would bitch about it a whole damn lot with "busywork" and "forcing me to do my job" around.
The alternative is to make a currency that's incredibly optional to the point it's pointless and doesn't do what it needs to do.
Either way it's done, it's a waste of time to even put effort in writing.

You got the wrong name, and the fact that you still use names shows you haven't changed one bit.
I'd welcome you to quote a single post from this thread about a "sense of superiority" that was written by me as well.

What you mean with this is that a good coder is the one that implements the ideas of someone else.
That's a popular coder, not necessarily a good one. And as long as you keep thinking like this, you'll stay at "no coders" because people only ever work for 2 reasons: money and passion.
You're not gonna pay someone to write code so the only people that will ever contribute are the ones passionate about whatever they are currently working on, like Junkyard user. But if you tell someone he can't implement his work because it's perceived as unpopular (not even tested, just shit talked about), then the passion is gone and there's no reason to help anymore.

We're dying again because our code is old and can't keep peoples interest for more then a few days.

We need to find a new codebase to play on.

There's definitely other stuff but that seems to be the block referring specifically to linking a control unit to a shielding unit. Other blocks have to do with determining if a block should be a core or a shielding, and how to turn a core on and off.

Iuncus would 'probably' die too I am okay with this

I'd also like to add one thing: sometimes the best choice isn't the popular one. A lot of players are boiling frogs, too used to how things are to even dream of change or what could be. They see how things are and they can't ever imagine a different way, telling everyone else that they have to adapt and accept the system, instead of adapting the system to the players.

For instance, if you go to the Colonial Marines server, you'll find a lot of players that actually love the whole concept. It's the best thing possible for them, despite combat in SS13 having always been the shittiest part of it.
And for an even better example, do you have any idea how many YEARS I spent talking about the stunnerf? That a stun-based gameplay was too boring and reducionist, making the game as a whole actually worse?
A lot of players simply could not understand the idea of a combat based around clicking someone else more than 2 times (one for stun, other for cuffs), prefering instead that most mechanics for weapons and antags actually revolve around a single CC mechanic that trumps all others.

And yet the second we tried it on Hatestation, firefights started seeing a lot more different weapons being used, ballistic weapons making a very good return. Traitors that couldn't just stun their target anymore even started using poison instead! And we could have done even more here if we wanted, coating weapons with chemicals or making unarmed combat 100% non-lethal, etc.

But the thing is, just like OOC names still have one user constantly REEEing here on the thread, you're always gonna have people angry at some changes. If you don't do something because it might upset someone, you're never gonna do anything. And support for ideas comes after they are tested and the benefits proven, not before so don't expect "that's a good idea" before things are tested.

All I'm saying is, sometimes what you need and what you want aren't the same thing. And popularity is a shitty measure for merit because popularity can be ascertained with hearsay alone while merit requires actually trying stuff.

Don't give up on your project, user. Even if just for the practice in mapping, it's always worth it.
It probably wouldn't keep a lot of players since it's just a new map, but it's still a pretty neat one and if it's made for low-pop and you stick to the theme, the whole "ghetto-difficulty" to it seems like a great idea.

Well it's just the practical matter of switching codebases meaning that the map would likely be incompatible. I did have another idea for a station which would likely be very easy to map out since the whole point of each round is to build the station. Game starts out with barebones version of cargo, maybe a bridge, and an area for crew to sleep in sleeping bags and stuff (Plus a small solar). Basically a construction site. Lots of mining areas/Z levels and of course the gas giant for gas. MoMMI's a credit to team. Round would start out with some RCD's and RPD's, of course. Naturally more people would join in as engineers or miners early on and the round could develop to include science, security, bartender/cook, and all other things. E.V.A gear freely handed out.
Cargo in of itself would be a room, but there'd be no 'cargo shuttle' as it would be actually be an invisible area with the fluff of being a gravity net; when the crates arrive they're just floating there in vacuum. Then on the console you hit "recharge net" button to crunchwise send the shuttle back to Centcomm. Might also give them a different "shuttle" with instant travel time as long as it's powered for send only so you can get lots of supply points from your mining. The fluff of it would be a Large Mass Driver, which sends materials to Centcomm. Side note, antags (maybe) wouldn't spawn at round start and station enders don't spawn until either adminbus or 1-2 hours in, with the general round-feel being comfy rather than quick game rounds like on other servers. It would at the very least be differentiated from other serbs and maybe draw a crowd.

Engiestation 13

Dead fuggen serb right now, is it always this quiet?

Nope, we usually have a good amount of players around these times.

Just implement clientside FPS and I'd play here more. Default is fucking horrible.

Is this real life?

Yeah, past few nights we've been getting 16 or 20 player rounds.

LET'S MAKE 25 TONIGHT

New round

Never played this game but I like space. Should I join you fags?

If you like FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expect death, horrible death. and clowns

play cargo tech its a great way to learn the game and even if your shit and do nothing your job will not get you screamed at

Yeah, it can be a delightful time.

those bants were bretty gud

You lived up to your name to the end.

Well played.

I was asimov most of the round and would have stopped had anyone simply ordered me to.
if anyone had told me the captain would be driven to suicide I also would have stopped.

what are servers with the interbay codebase?

the only code these niggas are merging are vg code and vorecode

>no coders

This is a good thing.

My immersion is ruined fucking ban when

Are there any unlisted servers that aren't lfwb/vg? There used to be a station called eros I dropped by once or twice, there was also interbay but that died. There was shitty furry vorestation knockoff too, a russian one. Lastly there was FTL13 which was pretty great. All dead and gone. Obviously not including this pizza station.

If I join would will you die?

it wud be ektremely banefuls :D:D:D

You're a big guy

Does the new version still need IE11?
Asking for a GNU/friend

thats NUTG code only.

Dakimakuras were also HateStation. In fact, they were vividly HateStation's because the first round they were introduced tore the Mugunghwa clean in half.

I remember when we first got daki's, there was a weeb hunt to destroy them all and anyone caught with them was punished. Things quieted down soon after though.

I hope we see a return of the weeb days of rope.

bor 4uuuu

Anyone feel like playing on a fridey night? Last weekend was pretty active.

fug it, I'm game

Eheheheheheheehheheeheh

I literally spawned in, took a right, and discovered space hole. It was amusing.

I'm ready to spessmen anons in just a few.

Dis gon b guud

I frankly didn't expect it to be nearly as effective as it was.

truly my crowning accomplishment for managing to fuck with BYOND as a legitimate player, have you reached true enlightenment yet?

Yeah, the idea is that since I plan for cargo elevators is that atmosia compresses a bix huge mix on the lower floor and just sends the tank of it to the upper level, where it is then expended in a burst in engineering This charges the SMES units so the station can run while they aren't burning. I am unsure if I'll allow gas miners to be captured from the gas giant.
Basically, Atmosia and cargo are super important to have every single round.

I don't regret it, LEWIS. You forced my hand.

Th-thanks.

I wonder if the admins answered my prayers.

Daily reminder to gas liggers and wizards

How? I was nowhere near the Miner, or the roid.

REEEEEEEE

every issue like that? kyron

What?

that's his doing

So why is this coder such a huge autistic faggot? The high cap ones seem to drain way faster too.

Don't be stupid and don't make claims you can't prove
That's actually from TG way back in an attempt to "balance mechs and making RnD more usefull".
The idea was to make Reliability more important so you couldn't crank out mechs in 15 minutes with super power cells.
Which only meant doing 5 or so Super Power Cells and deconning them to increase reliability or just finishing your RnD Pastebin instead so nothing changed in the end.

Anyway, blame TG, you can actually find the commit that added that if you search a few years back.

it's not? I was told it was

I think you need to analyze the broken power cell you've put into the mech until it's reliable.

Unless this is a gay meetup site, I don't believe he is a faggot.
badoo.com/es/kyron/photos/

Everyone's told a lot of things, but only gullibule fools believe anything without evidence.
Unless you were shown the specific commit in a repo with that name, you have no reason to believe that.

Besides, that's the dumbest idea ever since it just induces extra frustration for no reason with even more RNG on top of it (the trademark of goons and TG).
If it was actually me, I'd have made the total amount of a cell vary according to Reliability so the cell was still "broken" but at least you'd know right away and you could still use it anyway.
Or maybe make "one use cells" that start with an high amount but can't be charged.
Really, there's so many ways to handle this, I have no idea why they felt slapping more RNG in it was a good idea.

You can also just keep upping research until it's at an higher level than you actually need and the cells you make come out with better reliability (that you can check by chucking them in the DA)
However this might be outdated, last I checked TG has had an overhaul for RnD or at least they were talking about it, so I wouldn't be suprised they didn't change anything in the end anyway.
Might be a good idea to see what they have running there.

PFFFF
Can't believe I have a spanish faggot trying to dox me, assuming that wasn't a profile started by you of course, which would explain why my credentials don't work on it.
Don't you have a revolution with Cataluna to worry about, compadre?

I'm sorry friend, I must of been eating too many of those monkeys to pay attention to the language. Here is the better version.
badoo.com/en/kyron/photos/

What a massive, absolute faggot.

What do you guys think about fusion? I have a ruleset I would give it I would just need to code it. Involving adding code to solar panels, creating 1 block, and creating an entity based off of the singulo but with new properties.

Tell me more. What have you got in mind?

If you feed it enough uranium/plasma, does it go supernova and implosions the station to hell?

A fusion reactor wouldn't implode. Rather, you'd get the opposite.

The idea is that like the singulo, it doesn't really need fuel once started. You start out with a block called a "plasma dense fuel cell" which needs to be wrenched onto a wire node. The moment it gets current it turns into a minisun which makes tons of heat (flaming plasma+oxygen, probably) and light. The light is what generates power and you can divert the gas to a gas turbine or something. Like the singulo, it will consume any block it touches EXCEPT for reinforced floor. The trick here is because it's still miniature, touching space will begin to starve it.
Minisun starts out 1 tile like singulo, and grows as long as the temperature is high and the gas pressure increases. So basically, once gas pressure near it reaches a threshold it grows to stage 2 and then stage 3, each one making more light and power (and also MORE INSTANTLY BLINDING EVERYONE THAT LOOKS AT IT WITHOUT A HARDSUIT OR A WELDING MASK EVEN MORE). If you screw up and let the pressure so high that it goes to stage 4, it will supernova- not only blowing up to maxcap (7, iirc) but it'll set the entire station on fire no exceptions.
On the other hand, if it's cold nearby (like you opened it to space or didn't reinforce the floor- prevents trolling by setting it off nilly willy), it will shrink, and eventually die. The sun itself as beforementioned makes lots of hot gas so as long as it's enclosed properly it won't die (and will grow). This is also the only containment it needs as unlike singuloth it doesn't move. So the trick in setting up is to do the wiring right, to NOT TURN IT ON WHILE NEXT TO IT LIKE A FOOL OR ELSE DIE, and to make sure the whole floor under (stage 3 size) is reinforced at the very least. The trick in maintenance is regulating the pressure. As you can see in pic related I've added some vents. Once you get the numbers right you can probably leave it and just check up on it like you can with singulo, but of course everything nearby will be blinding light and fantastical levels of heat so you'll definitely want a hardsuit.

I should mention that

How do I create genetically enhanced monkey warriors?

Where even is the code for the singularity in the files? I can't find anything except interaction references to singularities.

\-tg-station\code\modules\power\singularity ?

Wew, thanks. I've been looking all over the /game/obj folder and nearby folders since a singulo appears there in dream maker.

On an unrelated note, Science now has a ghetto xeno-sugery room complete with sleep gas.

Intresting canidate for new codebase

github.com/OracleStation/OracleStation

It's a mash-up of /tg/ and /vg/ like us

oraclestation.com/

Oracle is my trigger word Oracle SQL is the worst forever and ever no exceptions. Yes, I do realize that there is no relation, it makes no difference.

Also of note, I'm at the pasta stage now- but I'm getting the ropes of it a bit. Similar in ways to both Python and PHP.

Keep at it man

dropped

They have furfag races to.

doesn't it just need IE10 or something? I find it hard to believe you need windows 10 to play on tg

They require Microsoft Edge now which is M$'s new browser. It is compatible with Win7 in some ways but not all features work correctly and i believe installing it opens a vulnerability on your system that lets M$ cram the Win10 auto-update into your shit.

Reason enough to avoid it utterly.

I'm just gonna shamelessly link back to my post so I don't have to post the same image again.

Checked.

We should get a new thready soon before the weekend is over. Hardly anyone on tonight though past couple of nights we had 15-20 when thread was higher on page.

I'd make it faster but a certain cake kike says I can't until it hits page 13.

Mark is forever a turboshitter.

Remember goys, visual novels are vidya.

It's pedophilic bullshit like this, that made original, halfchan Holla Forums and /vg/ so fucking cancerous and insufferable. Truly there is no escaping, is there?

What.

Newfags go home

y-you ok user?

I'll give them this much credit, at least there's dedicated areas and services for the different power options. Decompression is a threat and danger, so there's that.

Also, their Run setting actually lets you run.

Not sure what to think of the ATM's and wages shit, tho.

wew lad

I think you have the wrong door, this your thread

the server is down

It's been up continuously for the last 12 hours, and it still is.

I just attempted a log-on and it is up.

What the fuck do you mean by "pedophilic", are you one of those retards who screeches at 2d porn?

This is false.

Although there is that one user in that thread who posts nekked 2D kids not loli, so the other user is probably referring to this.

I now regret de-railing the thread.

Strange, it doesn't do anything when I try to connect.

That's just strange. I was on not ten minutes ago, and the station had holes in EVA, Robotics and a serious spider problem.

I managed to connect through byond manually.

Well it's fucking empty. Make a new thread or something.

Menial Jew 3: Cake Eater is recently locking threads if it isn't greater than 700 replies or isn't on page 13.

Make one anyways, it'll be good while it lasts.

page 13 is now

NEW BREAD

Could a game mode be made based on G.I. Joe PSAs?