HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Any other blatant propaganda games?
70 000 more years

Other urls found in this thread:

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Settlement_Defense_Front
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure I could find an (((article))) explaining how black ops is toxic white male propaganda.

Grid Seeker is a pretty shameless endorsement of the US's foreign imperialist policy on Iraq.

You forgot to mention the USS Barack Obama

There are also various FPSs that are essentially recruitment ads for the US Army.

Shit, man, take any year in the past decade and you're bound to find a hundred or more.

The US Army had that multiplayer shooter of theirs where you had to sit in a virtual classroom for the whole lesson before you could even begin to play the game proper.

not clicking

It's Black Ops 2. The interesting thing is that the game actually had decent choices and consequences, at least as far as FPS games go. That being said, the story is still the same shallow, confusing garbage every Call of Duty game tends to be so you end up not really caring about your decisions.

Of course the word "Contra" comes from the name for the terrorists in Nicaragua, which were funded by the CIA illegally selling arms to Iran. Contra led to a great series of games to be sure, but this sort of soft propaganda is all part of the bigger picture of manufacturing consent and normalizing a sort of mainstream imperialist paradigm about the highly illegal activities of the CIA. The real-life Contras weren't any sort of romantic freedom fighters trying to stop the evil Red Falcon organization. They were brutal counter-revolutionaries funded by foreign actors trying to undo a populist movement by any means necessary.

You wanna see some propaganda?

IF YOU USE DRUGS YOU GO TO HELL BEFORE YOU DIE

It seems SNK did commie propaganda once.

Implying Guerrilla WAR isn't the tightest shit.

You think this propaganda. The bad guys in infinite warfare are based on the NRA. They even made owning guns mandatory. That’s how evil they are. Not even kidding. callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Settlement_Defense_Front

Looks nothing like Hillary, tbh.
Just an old woman with a snarky voice, which is pretty much every single female politician.

Now, if you said the President from Vanquish was Hillary, I'd believe you.

What did they mean by this?

He's gonna save Africa with Aids.

Wolfensteinwitz the New Golem was literally an Antifa recruitment ad.

TNO wasn't much better. Did the DLC for TNC ever drop?

The Division added a new area with the headquarters called Camp Clinton, and it's called "The last hope for freedom" etc

Of course, commies do the best propaganda. Tell me if this is not the most awesome anthem ever. (Then again, commies suck at everything else.)

Remember that being so blatantly from Reddit should be an instaban

Is it based on the real life one?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Clinton

This. Check em

Star Trek has a USS Donald Trump but no USS Barack Obama

Wait, maybe it's based on Castle Clinton? That's also a real place. It was even in Deus Ex.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Clinton

Democracy and Geo Political Simulator are franchises that pride themselves on the propaganda. In GPS, you can't play anything right of centrist without getting debuffs left and right, getting the approval of cultists nets you some nice bonuses, allowing for Funs sets up a time bomb even if you've got high approval ratings, the approval ratings themselves are all kinds of fucked up with sudden 100% spikes when handing out gibs or dropping and rising for no reason at all while promoting all kinds of subversions nets you the approval of the common people and surefire reelections.

Ubisoft

Also they say it's the center of "The resistance" and "The last hope for freedom" etc

I highly doubt Tom Clancy would approve.

Resistance has nothing to do with it. Resistance is their new-ish horde shooter mode. Also, I don't remember hearing "last hope for freedom" once.

He's dead. They can make him say anything they like.

This is the ending quote from the NTSC-U (American) release of Medal of Honor 2010.
Born unto a different cloth, these men could have chosen a life of prosperity and chased every opportunity afforded by our great nation. Giving life as they live it, they chose to leave these pursuits behind and devote themselves instead to a higher calling, living with indomitable purpose - by simple truths -

Fucked up greentext

Splinter Cell Conviction had a female president that looked like Clinton.

Remember this? Aged well I imagine, for many reasons.

I can't imagine the anal agony these people are in all day, every day.

Never buy, or even play, western games.

LOL
They died to protect kikes and niggers.
Talk about wasting your life.

I dunno, the Preußens Gloria march sounds better to me.

No that's not the bad part. It's the idea that they're giving up some dream life to be a military operator. In America, it's an excellent career path and better than most things you'd probably do instead.

this

Fuck off

So because these modern mostly AAA titles have blatant propaganda on them am I supposed to suddenly ignore every western game ever made?

You forgot the others user
Amazing how the gameplay was great, but how retarded the wish fulfillment bullshit was, daily reminder all Activision studios have met Anita.

Tis shit

And don't forget about this

Eh.

That's nothing. Who knows what they are using and how bad the indoctrination is today.

>Pandora Tommorrow ordered you to kill an Israeli agent because (((she))) was going to betray you
The games sure switched direction

contra means against in romance language

Just listen to MovieBob for five minutes. He's convinced CoD got Trump elected.

You better watch what you say. He'll getcha!

Until Israel orders you to share a room with a tranny abomination, and go to war and die to protect a bank.

Yes.
Even those that weren't propaganda pieces, were made by leftist soyboys. You can always find their input on their works.
It is better to get used to never want to play games made by them.

Is it because you fear the Samurai, deformed kike?
The west obeys Israel, therefore, the west is shit.

Why wasn't this piece of shit poisoned to death already?

The meaning of Contra on this particular case is not that one however, well it is but you know. The whole Contra scandal happened around the same time before that Contra the game came out.

Every single one of them EVER MADE. I bet that you have played them all, even the most obscure of Vectrex and Amiga games and you checked on the personal lives and political views of their developers. I better go and play some #BASED japanese games like FFXV!

You're right, but the "blond ugly/old bitch with ambitions of power" character, over the past 10 years, has been in every form of media in order to inoculation people to hillary clinton. Honestly, enough that it's practically a staple at this point.

Why am I not surprised.

Chrono Trigger, Joe & Mac, Shinobi III, E-Swat, Golden Axe, Wild Guns, Skyblazer, Strider. The list goes on.
Western games are all pozzed shit or made by pozzed shits and, yes, they must never be played because of that.

And at the same time, make normal people hate the pinnacle of beauty that is White, Blond and Young women.

Redheads are better. Pleb.

How evil they are for wanting to make themselves more like Switzerland which has the lowest crime rate in all of Europe.

nice try shill

Democracy is the fucking most retarded shit ever. You can have a complete police state where you know everything about every citizen you have with a 90% approval rating and some fucking commie will still manage to get a bomb into the White House press podium and kill you some how.

I remember when the gaming press in my country was saying that MoH 2010 was pure propaganda. They completely ignored that the entire franchise has always been propaganda.

>Haha got any other great (((youtube))) videos my fellow goyim?

It is fascinating indeed, even the grimdarkedgiest hipster couldn't imagine a corporate kike being 'murrican president.

You know what we call "democracy" today (electing officials to write laws, with a free-for-all on campaign spending) is actually pretty far removed from the original meaning of the word. When the ancient Athenians were coming up with the concept, they noticed the trend of elections to install the wealthy aristocrats in government. And thus, for Athenians elections were oligarchy, and random sortition determining who holds office with policy decided by direct referenda was democracy.

Yeah that shit always happens to me. I just want to cut the taxes to 0% and always get killed by the niggers or the communists. Fuck off you fucks, GET OUT!

These games are completely broken and Eversim purposely leaves things unpatches and puts them in paid expansions/sequels and openly refuses to communicate with their playerbase to the point the Eversim community forums on steam have nearly no moderation/communication on it.

I fell for the MOTW expansion pack that basically allowed modding back at release as it came with a patchfix that fixed a game and save breaking glitch so i could play longer then a year.

Politics in general is completely broken as well. unless you literally sit down and do absolutely nothing, not passing laws, raising or lowering taxes and do not get involved in diplomacy you WILL be voted out or murdered. the game forces you to be a literal leech of society as the goddamn president as doing anything other then absolute centrist starts the doomsday clock

.t GPS lets play fag from back in the day on 4ch

IT WAS HER TURN

STOP REMINDING ME.

THAT PACK COST ME 80AUD DUE TO HOW BAD THE EXCHANGE RATE WAS BACK IN THE DAY

Also only citizens were allowed to vote, which meant no niggers or women or turks.

epic pics XD

explain that jacket
i hope it isnt what i think

Captain N for No bad tactics, only bad targets.

on Democracy 3: Africa you get killed by feminists on islamic countries whit sharia law and traditional genitalia mutilations, also if you examine the focus groups on the feminists, they are fmeinists and also conservative (in this expansion conservative means sharia and tribal vodoo shit).

Epic images my fellow 8channer.

gtfo weeb

While there are a handful of good ones worth playing and it should tell you a lot that most of them play, look, and sound more like Japanese games, by and large the Western industry is complete garbage and has been for the better part of the last two decades.

HURR U KILL DA NAZIS AND THATS VERBOTEN DURRR

Wasn't this game made before she even thought of running in 2016 though?

2012 was such a fucking awful year for video games.

I guess you could say Vanquish, since it had notHillary Clinton as President - so they were kind of calling it, but it's alright because she kills herself.

kys commie fag

She knew Hollyjude knew. Why do you think so many TV shows and movies had black presidents before Obama got elected?

I think it was more like a "what if" instead of propaganda

Splinter Cell Black Book had madame president where you job was to break as many international laws as possible to stop her emails from leaking.

I don't think you understand what propaganda means.

You live under a rock? Those were banned.

Don't bother. He's a Holla Forumsack weeb. Broad brushstrokes are his stock in trade.

You know what he's saying: in their jaundiced eyes, GUNZ are always evil.

Has any mod succeeded in unfucking it?

So should I bother listing examples or are you going to start yelling about bell curves.