Local mad man throws Scuttlebug Jamboree

Can anyone stop him from getting to 0 A presses?
Other then one pole of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/14394884.html
twitter.com/swack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does he raise the scuttlebugs by standing near the wall and they just go up?

If you too want to learn how to raise scuttlebugs he has a video on that too.

there's a loading area near the doors and if he goes to them the scuttle bug will jump towards mario if he's there, that's why he's going to the wall so that they jump and raise their hight for him

Neat.

Scuttlebugs stay near their spawn point, unless they bump Mario. Thus, by getting bumped by them repeatedly, he updates their base XZ coordinate.
By changing zones at the peak of their jump, it resets their jump animation, making it their new base height. By abusing this, he allows it to get raised repeatedly, resetting their base Y coordinate.

An A press is an A press, you can't say it's only zero

For what purpose?

Muh view counts and shills

My God man. The only justified use of Hooktube is for monetized political shit or region-locked/YouTube-locked videos.

The day Pannen figures out how to pass the pole in Bowser in the Fire Sea will be the day I jizz hands-free.

This is what Henryfags actually believe

Le invasion meme. People are afraid of getting called out for being a shill, newfag, cuckchanner, or whatever buzzword is popular at the time, even if the game/youtuber/whatever is "Holla Forums approved".
There are probably are some genuine newfriends and shills on the board shitting it up, but the witch-hunt has gotten so extreme it's destroying threads and ruining conversation/arguments.

lol wow is this a brand new meme? lol lol

fuck off you meme spewing faggot.

Memes aside, it's pretty fucking impressive just how much this guy has pushed the game. He might be a massive autismo but I still respect him a bit

just wondering haha

Wonder if he thinks Sonic the Hedgehog is a messiah?

but Henry is superficially technically right

But if three states such as pressed, held, and released exist, does that mean he technically did it in 1/3 A presses?

held and pressed can technically be the same, simply by the machine state of either receiving signal or not receiving signal.

Does he do anymore commentaries on his videos? Or did the Henry make him stop that?

This is what autism looks like

all uses of hooktube are valid, anything to cut jewtube out of the picture

He stopped the commentaries because he didn't like all of "the half A press" memes. He is a hard working man that takes his hobby seriously

How long would a full 120 star minimum a-press run take at this point? Days? Weeks?

I thought he just didn't like the effort he'd have to put in them.

Good shit

This is what autism looks like

This is what asshurt autist looks like.

>13 HOURS AND 13 MINUTES

Born too late to raise the scuttlebugs at the start.
Born too early to raise them to the stars themselves.

If I recall, the theorycrafted method has

what was up with that one pic series where he had a slitdoodle in one pic and then a humanoid cock and a pair of balls in the next

This is a forced meme and you aren't funny.

How long until someone gets to parallel universes in Odyssey

"""""Henry""""" please go.

Lurk more in this QPU, faggot.

Kill yourself.
Upload to any of the hundreds of thousands of video sites instead and link that.

will the ABC ever see 0x A press for 120 stars?

fancy ass shit is great

Has this kind of autism been weaponized yet?

Holy

You really want to hear his faggy voice

I like his faggy voice, there is something soothing about hearing him explain this stuff

You disappoint me, the lot of you.

Henry and Pannen are both technically incorrect. A 0.5x notation is for when a single A Press is held and used across multiple Stars. Pannen simplifies this to 0.5x, which assumes that it is used for two stars, but it could theoretically be used for more, thus making it

we 16MB now

How about making proper webms which was the expected procedure before this hooktube shit was shilled to death. Anons have pointed out the niche reasons to use hooktube, but using it at all times is fucking retarded and a placebo effect. Hooktube still uses googlevideos to deliver the video. If you're worried about ads or referrer information any half decent browser or extension will take care of that shit.

Forgot to attach the picture like an idiot. Hooktube still uses google to give you the video.

Just as planned.
You fucking niggers need to learn to think for yourselves instead of giving in to group-think.

Do we really need to regurgiate the same stale memes every time Pannenkoek makes a new video?

Sorry "Henry", your inability to grasp a half press of A will never be forgotten.

Get a load of this goy

What a stupid use of hooktube. You guys really are afraid of being called jews.

It uses googlevideo.com, and only media from it. Hooktube's scripts instruct your browser to directly download the video file from Youtube's video server, thereby passing by Youtube's own content loading scripts which also are responsible for counting views and tracking what you watch. Theoretically they could add some new tracking based purely on which IPs download what videos, but that would open them up to potential fake view bots. Currently you're just using up their bandwith by using hooktube, not giving them anything usable.

Pannen deserves views and all, but he doesn't have his uncommented videos monetized anyway, and it's more like using StartPage. It's YouTube with a condom, so they can't track you as easily. HookTube isn't just for avoiding giving people views. That said, webms are a better strategy to avoid YouTube altogether (as I'm certain they also do some amount of tracking on this now, or will in the future), and also protect against videos being taken down or modified.

Man, I miss Pannen's commented videos. He's very good at explaining technical things in a way that's easy for the layman to understand. I'm a professional programmer, and probably 5% of programmers have the ability to explain things in a way that any other living human can understand. It's difficult to share technical knowledge, and it looks so easy until you try to do it yourself.
People joke about the "but first we need to talk about Parallel Universes" thing, but that whole section is masterfully explained so that every Joe watching the video is getting the same thing out of it.

I'm sure they are doing some tracking based on download requests. Your browser gives more information than just IP when it downloads a video, it also gives a fingerprintable user agent, cookies, accept field and compression headers. You can mask those, but most people don't (because it can break a lot of normal functionality), and it is very easy to reliably track those without client-side scripts. You don't need client-side analytics to do tracking if you just want to see who is watching what, especially when you can link an IP and User-Agent fingerprint to the same one that is using other google services, including condomless YouTube, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.

You're not completely safe unless you aren't connecting to Google at all.

Is this a heavy metal reference?

Probably a reference to Elon Musk putting his car in space.

SpaceX suppossedly put a car in space with a dummy in a spacesuit in it, although there's been some pretty convincing fuckups like the "greenscreen" literally fucking malfunctioning, but you're not allowed to question it or you're a flat-earther.

How do I save every picture in a webpage with wget? I just tried this
>wget -nd -r -P /home/user/Documents/1 -A jpeg,jpg,bmp,gif,png 8ch.net/v/res/14394884.html
But it's downloading all of 8ch.

Finally, I can complete the game!

Don't you retarded niggers start this shit. Every time somebody says anything about space you fucking morons come here and talk about your ice wall bullshit.

No, don't you start this shit you dumb fucking cunt. I'm not a flat-earther, they're retarded, but so is anyone who believes Elon Musk's bullshit. He didn't refrain from putting a car in space because there is no space, he didn't because it'd be pelted with debris from old broken satellites, and would serve no purpose aside from becoming more of said debris fucking up plans to put actual useful shit up there.
Your immediate accusal of flat-earth-cuckery means you're either a shill from SpaceX who were paid to do so after the "launch", or more likely a retard who believes said shills' bullshit.

As a matter of fact, yes.
What are (((synarchic))) think-thanks?

Could you point out where the greenscreen fucks up?

Not in that webm, it was a point where the background got staticy but the foreground didn't. That webm is of the cargo bay opening, although it is interesting how said cargo bay is immediately gone afterwards from the reflections in the car, 16 seconds later, while also not being visible anywhere while the car rotates. If the car got spin from being ejected, you'd see it while spinning, if it didn't, you'd see it in the reflection 16 seconds in.

Why doesn't he put all that weaponized autism to a better use and tackle a meaningful challenge?

twitter.com/swack

the absolute state of the bunch of "redpilled" retards on the board.
Next thing they re going to say is that using VP8/9 algorithms by google is not openly promoting jewgle

100% satire, no doubt.

You niggers really think that dude is being serious?

Here, take my really shitty bash script.

#!/bin/bashDIR=$(mktemp -d)pushd "$DIR" > /dev/nullcurl "$1" | sed -e 's/>\n