Are you lads ready for Shenmue III?

Are you lads ready for Shenmue III?

You mean Yakuza 6?

Why would you beg for ports when they can be easily played in Demul?

Yakuza is Shenmue for plebians.

Shenmue isn't even good, the only reason autists hype it is because of the ridiculous time it took to get a conclusion

It is hyped by the journos, therefore, it will be shit.

What is this shit? Is the game going to be entirely made up of QTEs? Will there be a fighting engine at all?

I remember there were some financial issues and some controversy after the initial kickstarter, i forgot all of it though.

I never played Shenmue II aka "the greatest game ever" according to some sega fanboys, what was it about?

Designated shitting graphics.

tbh this. It could be great but with the forces of Kickstarter surrounding it, that shit isn't going anywhere. Its Duke Nukem Forever for weebs.

Looks like shit. Everything from the stiffness of the animation to lack of facial animations makes this game seem really off. It's like a Dreamcast game but with PS4 textures and polycounts. If the only part of your series that's evolved is the raw visual fidelity, you've fucked up something fierce.

The animations look even worse than Shenmue 1 honestly

I was the few there when it all started and I'll be there now but pozznalists hyping this shit worries me it's never a good sign.

I actually like that the faces look like the DC games, whether its intentional or not.

shenmue was never good

die

Shenmue 1 & 2 have aged like dog shit. They're going to need a miracle for 3 to be any good, especially in terms of writing.

We could start counting those "OMG 2015 Sony's presentation was a dream come true!" pieces of shit that will surely fail one after another.
The Last Guardian was the first.
Hyped by emotional soyboys while everyone else just wanted Shadow of The Colossus 2.
Released, and forgotten soon after. A complete failure by the viewpoint of how hyped it was and how many idiots believed that it would be good.
We still have:
-Kingdom Hearts 3 (looking shit so far)
-Shenmue 3 (looking shit so far)
-Final Fantasy 7 Remake (looking shit so far, with added bonus of looking like a walking simulator with QTEs)
Every single one of those releases will be a glorious salt mine to watch.

And sonyfags will claim to love it, because aside for that, they only have Bloodborne.

To be fair, we were always allowed to bash the Xbone, but I guess that's because there are no fans here, with the exception of the rare 360 and OG fans, so you can't have a war if the other side doesn't exist/doesn't fight.

How's Yakuza user? Fun?

So what? Uninformed normalfags can be lead to hate those, and thus, prevent those pieces of shit from becoming successes.
Also, sonyggers and other brand loyalists don't really like shitty games. They only pretend to. The more they defend those shitty games, the more normalfags will stop believing in them when they see the games for what they really are. This already happened with The Last Guardian.

MOTHER FUCKER I KICKSTARTED IT AND NEVER PLAYED THE FIRST 2

Yeah. This is what I see too. Such is the life of Kickstarter games. Such a shame. I really wished they used old engines from the first 2 games. I don't need it to look like shitty unity engine games from this era.

Hopefully they will prior to release. But then again it's sega we're talking about.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure 90% of those who kickstarted it didn't either.

(super checked)
The only way to even compete today and engage people who aren't hardcore fans who want the story conclusion would be to go full Yakuza in terms of gameplay.

Banning partisan wars is breddy retarded, anyway.

That's most of the fun in discussing console shit.

Shenmue has an incredible amount of detail and a million ways to interact with your environment. It's good.

Marketing ploys such as "console wars" have no place in any conversation.

And all are boring. It is shit

I didn't even notice

Yeah nah it was pretty crap. The level of detail was impressive but it didn't have much else going for it.

First one I mean, never played the second.

Nobody cared. Not even the "fans".
Mindless masses enjoy more the anticipation and the mental illness known as "hype" than the product itself.
The good news is that this kind of behavior is dying, as more and more normalfags are becoming aware of the big scam that is the video games industry.

Exactly.
It was the first "you can climb that mountain".
Many options for things to do, and all were boring and horribly implemented.

I played the first two and didn't kickstart it because I know it'll be shit (too much hype) and yakuza basically fills the same niche.

In the last months I have lost a considerable portion of the hope I had for this game. The fact that a cancelled mobile game from 2006 has better models and characters that feel more "alive" than one from 2018 is a bit worrysome to say the least.

user:
-Kickstarter
-Hyped by Sony themselves
-Franchise with gameplay for kids, idolized by journos.
ANY of those were already reason enough to never have hope for this game.
Why the hell did you had any hopes if all those 3 characteristics are part of it?
Do you suffer from "hype" or some similar disease?

Is that the game that had a Kikestarter followed by a Sony executive announcing that it would be a Sony exclusive?

This complaint always seemed retarded to me. The game looks like it is from the Dreamcast. As long as the game has the same gameplay, it is a proper sequel. If you wanted AAA graphics you should probably kill yourself.

Yes. A piece of shit sequel to a piece of shit franchise, kikestarted by idiots that made Sony spare some of it's money while also taking it as an exclusive for a year after release, at no cost to them.
All signs of a shitty game.

No it fucking doesn't, in some ways it's better (HD resolution), and in others it looks way worse (the stiff animation)

You niggers should. It has its boring moments but it's way more involving than Shenmue 1. You have more than one job to make additional cash, Hong Kong is way more labyrinthine and detailed compared to boring ass Yokusuka, there's additional arcade games, and once you go to Kowloon, shit gets more tense than it was before. When you play Shenmue 2 you'll see why fans felt so blue balled waiting more than 15 years for a follow-up.

TBH I didn't know there was a PC version in the first place. I thought it was a PS4 exclusive (not even a timed one).

Hey now… Dyo's hometown was very comfy.

It has more than the first.
It has way more QTEs and Virtua Fighter (i.e shit) combat than the first one, while also having characters with personalities so forced that if they were just paper sheets with their descriptions instead of 3D models, they would be the same.
People that fell for the hype in the Dreamcast days are the only ones that could be deluding themselves into thinking that Shenmue 1 or 2 were good games. They are barely games.

The only shitty looking thing about KH3 is the furry monsters inc sora. Other than that the game looks like a blast.

nigga are you still in 2013 more games came out since then user, stop being an insecure little bitch
Gravity rush 1/2 is fun
Nioh was pretty good as an exclusive too until it come out for pc
Ni no kuni too and KH3 look pretty gamn good
You still don't even have persona 5

Any ps4 game thats on pc are usually inferior due to them running like ass, having shitty or broken cotnrol and even being liable to crashing. So stop stroking your dicks all the time peeceefags, you guys arent invincible. You guys pretty much own a console just like the rest of the consolefags but you guys tend to put yourself on a pedestal for no good reason at all.

Las time I played the animation was pretty stiff, probably because of console limitations, but still.

Why is he making the Kid Chameleon pose in the thumbnail?

It was extremely good at the time it was released. It was a grounded walking sim with gameplay in it.

With current Disney, and the bellow average visuals, aside from the shitty plot? Nah. It is shit.
As well as the PS4 itself. Shitty console with shitty exclusives. It started and it will end as the console with no games.

lel get gud faggot

Get your collective asses back to >>>/cuckchan/ where they belong you sacks of fucking shit.
This is more goddamned blatant than the Pro shills.

Fucking delusional
You mean the ports I can run at better framerates and resolutions with a mid tier rig, sure lad?
Tell me about all about crashes I had with the maxed out Nioh or KoFXIV, all zero of them.
Yeah, my non hardware or software locked machine which let's me pirate all the games I want, play all the old games I want and install third party software at will plus modifications is totally like owning a console.

Tell me about you Joystick and M+KB experience on your PS4.
Tell me all about all those 10 games that run at a solid 60FPS.

Here comes the sucker that believed in game "journos" and their lies about VF being complex.
VF was always shit.

Bad bait. VF is the only good 3D fighter series (SoulCal is a close second, though).

The sucker thinks that popularity = quality.
No wonder there are idiots that "like" Shenmue as they were told to by (((journos))).

Way to out yourself, contrarian cuckchanner.

It's the free entertainment commie, don't reply.

The "free entertainment commie" sure did call you cultural parasitic losers out.

Yakuza is great.