Rust

I got myself a comfy ass cave bunker. Nobody has even knocked on my door or spammed my codelocks.
It's a real shame that the faggot devs thought the game was ready to leave EA, though. That, on top of the shekel dollar price went up to $30.

Played a bit before they switched engines, how is it?

You can only really do well if you have a group or if you're in a massive zerg horde. Just stay in low population and solo/duo/trio servers unless you can get a decent group to swarm airdrops.
Also, they reintroduced the faggoty ass BP system. If you're solo or in a small group, you have to pray that the scrap you're using to get BPs isn't going to waste on something shitty like a floor grate when you want the BP for an AK-74.

Nobody wants to play your shitty game with you, RottenRedditor. Just fuck off already.

I just want to enjoy my innawoods simulator where I can kill little kids with negligent parents.

What are the main differences from back when the game had zombies and now?

Fuck off rottenredditor

Remember when they forced you to play as A nigger or a woman? They couldn't have possibly kept that in.

They kept it.

I was a hot pocket for his community and had to talk to him a couple of times, his studio and another British studio I have a total personal boycott over just because of how fucking retarded they are. The whole "You can't pick your race in real life so why should you for your character?" Shenanigans is the point where I realized he's an irredeemable idiot.

Yep, then Gfag himself explained it something along the lines of "Now you know what it's like to be born into another's skin" a-la trannyapology iirc

Who's the real fag

H-hey, that's when I stopped paying attention to this decade-in-development leftist shitshow… until this thread right here.

The game is terrible. Everyone on a server is either part of a 50 man chink clan that's impossible to compare to, or autists that know how to glitch the building system so there aren't even doors on their buildings. It's impossible to get set up because everyone will shoot you from miles away like a round of PUBG, except you don't get to respawn and try again. You sit there gathering up resources, hoping this time you don't get shot before you use them. Once you actually get a base built, you just return the favor to other naked fucks. This is a game that you can only enjoy if you're a major autist that spends all his time playing only this video game and don't care if you lose all your progress. It doesn't even have the bonus of being comfy like other crafting survival games, because you're just going to get your base blown up within 2 days if you have anything of worth.

A lack of caring does not mean they care, you retard.

I had no idea you harboured such dreams of violence, RottenRedditor.

Comfy is just code for

is this the cave that comes into a ring at the end and has instakill trap along the way

NEVER FORGET THE CANCER

pt. 2

Oh well.

I like how this entire thread is just shitposters or anons who can't git gud at the game. Honestly the game was good before they redid the blueprint system and added in xp and shit in. I haven't touched it since they did away with researching items to try and get their blueprints. Did they make the system good again or is it still fucked and super grindy? I just want to build a huge base with some friends and kill anyone who comes on our land.

I havent played it in years, I would love to but im in euroland so timezone differences…

we should come together,3-4 man group or so, and go on comfy low pop server

Its almost like you hate fun

LOOOOOOL!
How did I miss this? This fucking faggot needs to be a lolcow.

He still shows up on /agdg/ apparently.

Jim mentioning us so much was a mistake

Stimpe has some hilarious rust videos on a certain video website.

Is there any reason I would play Rust over Ark? Ark at least boasts big enough maps you can hide from the big guys long enough to build yourself up.