Wurm Thread - RIGHTFUL C L A Y Edition

Server Info:
IP: 89.160.237.124
Port: 3724
Rates are 3x/3x and characteristic rates are doubles.
Most of Holla Forums are Jerking off while 4chan is hotdogging and randos are moterboating.
Map is 2k size so expect aids.

Main links and files:
Map generation:
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133610-map-generator-28/&page=1

If map generation freezes or takes too long try running the program from the console and giving Java more memory. Java version 8 64-bit is required.

Buyfags should search the internet for Wurm Unlimited.

Serverfiles and client:
drive.google.com/file/d/1YOo4Dkr_ZMjVBaM932EymBUdLuCUjUxf/view?usp=sharing

MODLISTS:
-Server-side Mods:
pastebin.com/xNsUYmq7
-Client-side Mods:
pastebin.com/zamffMAT
-Advanced Modding Stuff:
pastebin.com/XwtwLbvG
-Broken Mods:
pastebin.com/Fss379xw
-Handy Stuff:
pastebin.com/0AXK7mps

Previous threads:
archive.is/hnZjd
archive.is/rTyFr
archive.is/BX84g
archive.is/zW9l564nue6
archive.is/q7DO0
archive.is/47j1Z

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!xi4UgCSZ!EpbMjdPo7gi9q097CJPNJ8n7wZ80XmsVDBSFosOaJ10
brohan.me/mapend/
youtube.com/watch?v=63g66Sqf408
my.mixtape.moe/kvzyaj.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if the client doesn't work, try this
mega.nz/#!xi4UgCSZ!EpbMjdPo7gi9q097CJPNJ8n7wZ80XmsVDBSFosOaJ10

I like how you have the statuettes of the gods set up like little action figures in that house Shekel :3c

Why is the sea serpent so small? I remember them towering over a Cog at least

It was a special boss but i think we either A weren't supposed to kill it, we broke it, or defaults a lazy cunt who designs dungeons with no rewards

Priest restrictions were a mistake

models for royal robes when

Baka!you were warned plenty of times,you made your bed ,lie in it now

let it die

already dead tbh

don't bitch about how the game's dead because you burned yourself out on a PVE server beforehand

all dem hamboigahs

And to think, all we wanted was a bridge. Why do you do this, dad?

I thought Magranon worshipping was Islam, guess I was wrong.

Who's winning?

no one is bothering to actually fight each other even though everyone is being stupid

as soon as someone "wins" everyone loses. its actually a pretty delicate balance since its not a public server with people coming in all the time

well JK is actually offline raiding as per usual so

think again

Hey now, that wasn't the plan. Blame the puts who got hard off of raping your guards.

yeah I was correct in what I've said

Dad's autism is the true power of Spurda.

Teach me senpai.

Lads nothing respawns. Default fix it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hostile mobs respawn normally from lairs i think passive mobs don't and have a breeding mechanic meaning if you leave a female horse and a male around the same area they'll eventually spawn foal,believe this why you should avoid killing every single last horse/cow/bull that you can see,and no leaving just 1 male and female around each other won't solve the issue.
Doesn't rule out it being another instance of Rolf code.

WE NEED MORE DRAGONS, DEFAULT
FLOOD US WITH DRAGONS

If that were the case our pen with like 15 horses would have made some babbis by now. Instead they're dying of old age every day now.

(checked)
Point taken,i was under the impression that's how it worked.

For Ren

They gotta be groomed to breed

Ren how could you leave me baby? I needs mah sweet sweet high ql yellow so bad.

Priest restrictions were a mistake

I'm sorry Ren, it's just bants meng, you know I don't mean it

You could just not listen to those cunts and mine, that'd be grand. Hope you come back.

I don't know who you are but this is what happens when you treat the people who try to do everything they can possibly do to help like trash.

Ren you know exactly who I am.
Part and parcel of this culture, OUR culture, is calling eachother niggers, you know this… You know this..

You also know we don't actually believe you're a porch monkey, it's just something we say when we don't get our own way.

Must be easy for you to sit back and talk shit when your kingdom and community is filled with lazy cucks that contribute nothing original :^)

my kingdom of jk?

unnamed mag priest here, I'm gonna take up mining soon so you can be free, I need the body strength really

Just say you're busy, if you're already doing something that benefits the village then fuck 'em. Usually it's just scientistdad anyways you'll just stand around in town telling people to grind all day so he can get a marginally higher quality item or some shit.

Wew lad don't quit over some faggots shitposting.

Sounds like everything is going normally.

ATTENTION HOTSHEADS AND JUDEN-KIKES
WAR ON HOTS SCHEDULED TO START AT THE 11TH OF MARCH, THE SUNDAY AFTER THIS ONE
AT THE SCHEDULED TIME JK WILL LEAVE ITS VILLAGE AND ATTACK CHICAGO
THE SCHEDULED TIME IS 11 MARCH 2018, 15:00 (3PM) GMT +0
THAT'S 10AM EST, 7AM PST, 4PM FOR CENTRAL EUROPE AND 8-10PM IN AUSTRALIA
Bruce/Default please reboot the server a day before

wew neets gonna neet i guess
also

Serb's pretty much dead thanks to Default fucking off, this is pretty much the last thing to do before we all fuck off to something that won't be fucked up by discfags.

it's not supposed to be offline, the point of announcing it is so everyone is there on both sides

who wakes up at 6 in the morning on a sunday?

Well then poor little HOTSfag, what hour of the day would you prefer to be run a train on?

Perhaps make it a little later on Saturday. Early morning raiding is dumb, and the Australia fags can afford to stay up a couple hours past midnight because its Saturday and thus no work the next day.

Fam we'll get a priest to go in the horse fuckpen and cast humid-something that will cure/groom/heal everything in radius. I guarantee nothing will passive breed though.

I do

voluntarily?

Yes

Capitalists.

Successful people.
So not (you)

yea i mean that

This just in: Default's letting the server die because his feelings got hurt.

UM
IF I WERE TO START A SERVER WITH A COMMUNIST RULESET
WINK WINK
WAIT SIX MONTHS

THEY'RE INSIDE THE WALLS

ALERT ALERT SPURDA FAGGOTS GET ONLINE, TROLLS HAVE INVADED THE TOWN

pottery

[21:26:39] I'm going to try to keep everyone on their toes from now on
we have a mod amongst us now
all hail the new niggermod

Have you fags pushed cuckchans shit in yet or what?

lolwat

Colosseum soon(tm)

HoTS here. Get out of our disagreement.
We removed our spies, and even exposed wolfspider for leaking information. Please return the favor.
[spoiler]Exiling spergs is all fine and dandy, but exiling shekel for disagreeing with planting a spy is where I draw the line.

Oh geez

WEW

Hey fuck you that's how you spoiler on 4chan, which is my land of origin.
Plus, I'm HoTS. We're not allowed to do anything without making asses out of ourselves.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE IF THERE WEREN'T ANY SPIES
ALSO, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SHEKEL

He's probably quit like everybody else because of how inept this whole thing has been.

Fuck.

exposed bullshit you mean

get outa here tbh

you know what could have avoided this?
Waiting until it was fucking finished.

Ahab saw me and doop afterwards too,you sucessfully deduced who it was but not that it was bait.you still need to go back :^)

Imagine my shock,if only i hadn't been gaslighted into not skewering the faggot then and there.

I don't think you know what that word means

Stopping by to show my appreciation to Aresenic for putting some effort into content. You look like you're enjoying yourself and its making the game better for us. Thanks faggot.

You're right,i misused the word for comedic effect.
I now see the error of my ways,wanna enter a suicide pact with me?i shoot you then you shoot me how does that sound?

sure byby

JUST

Oh no

Bakas.

Just came across this map made near the end of Brohan and put it up, maybe someone can get a nostalgia kick out of it.

Also see what we meant with the 2k map having been barely used by the end.

brohan.me/mapend/

GIMP 2.9 can export to 16-bit grayscale PNG. It's the development version.

lmao hots is literal jobbers

let it die

Oh look it's the dude that has been trying to rally people to leave the server for weeks. How's it going?

say that to our face nigger

Based let it die user has been around for much longer than a few weeks.

Damn, Brohan really was prime. Too bad most of the lads who played it skipped this shitfest, hardly enough people even with 30~ and we STILL made a fucking truce with the HOTSniggers just so "the host could start working on the server".

After not playing the game for nearly 2 weeks, it freezes when I log in.
I've tried reinstalling java, lowering the graphics settings and a fresh client install, all have failed. I was even able to login into the game without having java installed WTF

that's because wurm ships with it's own jre, you don't need java installed

B-but last time I had a crashing issue, I solved it by uninstalling Java and installed a newer version.

Solved it by disabling some of the compatibility shit in the settings.

Imagine if for 50 silver shekels you could create a large custom banner featuring an imported image. It'll bring wurm shitposting to a whole other level.

>[02:14:41] Magranon imparts a vision unto you

I'm sorry dude, I was at work, I want to go on your fun adventure ;__;

By the way I appreciate all the cool stuff you guys have been doing.

we dont deserve aresenic

wow this sure is a dead server isn't it

there are PMKs, but they're more expensive and you need the admin to add them in

The events are what keep the game fun. Good work and thanks famalam.

So far Aresenic has been doing a fucking Grade A job, although he needs to take it a bit lighter on spawning Troll kings as specials since they have 98% DR but besides that its been a fucking blast, I would love some more small dungeons filled with enemies for small rewards

Beautiful. Never had urge to play the serb, might now. Mauer here, I gave the idea for this map which made someone copy paste the caucus region since it was like bottlenecks. Tell me what Kingdom to hop on for comfy closed village, or island.

the village in the image is jenn-kellon

Event's that require a good portion of the village is what makes this great.
Keep at it mod

Ares here, i'm just afkin for a few days, don't mind me. Be back like tomorrow afternoon

SHUT IT DOWN

you should hang yourself immediatly

we dont want you here

Of all the missing Broschwitzians to show up, why you?

go away

What's wrong with Mauer?

blast from the past

this video of mine covers that event
youtube.com/watch?v=63g66Sqf408

wew

so does this satisfy your sunday raid itches? can you hold off for arena battles now?

Hive mind.

Deus Vult

Scientistdad if you come back you better fucking mine and charcoal until you get the shit together for another suit of plate, come back REEEing about how you want everything done now and you'll get nothing but a bucket of shit for dinner.

Come back? Did he quit or something?

Not sure, he logged after he got killed and he lost some important shit there.

he's a father who jerks off into petri dishes all day and the only reason why he's playing something like this is because other then he's part of the TRrename circle jerk but that his "research" at the uni he works at was in a phase where he was able to.

we did lose like 10x as many people but yeah, it's a victory

doop recked your guises shit tbh

Who woulda thunk. Also we cucked you of your horses, netted a 2:5 ratio of ass kicking, and eliminated that sorry excuse of a wall. "Muh offline raiding" excuse only works if you fags were offline, which you weren't. And you had to keep spawning in tards for meatshields while hiding behind a portcullis.

Talk shit get hit.

I'm sure the tactical genius of "I'll whine at my own men that'll work" sure proved to be exactly as thought.

all of those but Brad were 10fs fodder lmao

fuck brad btw

What is this shit? Obviously B would happen.

Or actually A. Since it would just go through the portal with no force.

What happens if the platform stops when the box is halfway through the portal.

Source engine physics would say choice A

To be quite honest, with finals coming around soon and the fact that my wife quit playing on the server about a week prior to the raid I was already losing interest in the server. Ares's events were about the only thing keeping me on there. I'm sure if I had actually not have been priest cucked I would have had a better time.

I logged because it was 4 am and I have work, I've been doing the same thing for the length of the server trying to pump in enough time to keep up with the turbo neets we have and its started to take its toll on me. I'll probably only be on around the weekends and sparingly through the week for now but I need a bit of a break. Maybe if a server comes up around summer time i'll be able to autism an actual role instead of Monster Shoah Lord.

Don't be quitting on us though u faggot.

come on fag we still gotta kill those epics

>(((we))) don't want you here
Mauler its ur old friend beenis, these guys are HOTSheads trying to get you to not join.

Don't listen to the faggots mauer,they aren't JK.

There's no momentum coming from the cube, the velocity of the descending platform would just cause it to go through not shoot out. If the platform the cube is resting on however were accelerating into the other, THEN the velocity would send it flying.

It's even explained in the game.

Hey lads are we still doing the raidilido?
I'd say reschedule for a better time because autists are sleeping.

No, the real answer would be nothing happens, because that isn't reality. Assuming you are making an assumption on what would happen if this happened in reality. On the other hand if you are asking what would happen in a game engine, the cube would do what the physics of the object and environment demand of it. Since the object can't be split up into 2 places at once, there has to be a reference point set to determine the physics of the cube. I would set the point at the one where the cube was already at, so the cube would stay put until totally passing through, then just slide down (or actually fall down through the portal again to the flat surface. All without clicking the youtube link.

Oh I would bet on that, I had a good time with everyone when I played last year. I'll get to JK soon, I keep forgetting to get back to playing ths game. My glory days are behind me though, no more free time to autist-smith my way to 90+.

The game just says momentum is conserved, and relative to the portal, the cube has momentum. The real answer is nothing would happen because the premise is flawed, as portals cannot exist on moving surfaces in the game.

sounds like scidad brought us that salt lmao

Some of you fags need to come back, we still got unfinished business to take care of.

Attached: desk_paladin.png (1252x1252, 1.52M)

[14:09:31] 13 other players are online. You are on Bromiddleeast (14 totally in Wurm).
ded

People need a break after going full turbo autist levels for the first few weeks of the server.

Attached: dab4eb75a75905ceb275a8cf7779573ece772df2e8e7f4fac32ec6f54ed72d15.jpg (537x536, 313.84K)

HELP SOL DEMONS HELP!

Are they mad we stuffed their champion and put him on display?

They didn't fly so good.

let it die
no, really

its basically dead. no one logs in anymore.

I'm on every day :^)

there's going to be a PVP battle in the colosseum a little less than an hour from now, it's team-based

f-fug wish I wasn't working atm

Wot? I just logged off.

Don't expect more than a couple people to show up if you only give an hours notice.

admin's idea, not mine
not for anything extremely important, though

well that announcement certainly rejuvenated things globally a bit.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF

Attached: 2018-01-26_22-48-35.png (427x423, 283.88K)

Where's the link for pirates?

"serverfiles and client" in the OP, and the second post down

for anyone whose looking to go after the orb of doom:
it doesnt exist

Attached: wurm.20180313.0004.png (1920x1057, 2.06M)

ty

Can't find the client?

Attached: hmm.png (466x162, 7.45K)

it's in wurmlauncher
jenn-kellon is Holla Forums, HOTS is 4chan, freedom isles and MR are dead

Whenever I use the launcher on that folder I get redirected to the Steam page?

grab the files from and install them

muh nigga ty

Attached: 2018-03-13_04-49-39.png (640x480 32.23 KB, 375.18K)

Shid

Attached: Ascended.png (226x91 190.79 KB, 7.13K)

hope you didn't quit kosherbosher. It was probably a bad idea to leave you alone like that

Build shrine to Arsenic, server goes down.

p-praise him

How about you stop posting.

im the type to always have the last word

I-is the server kil?

Are you capable of logging in and seeing for yourself?>>14483165

so you're an asshat, righto.

It's back

I was asking because I couldn't log in, brainlet.

[23:34:14] Aresenic now favors Horde of the Summoned kingdoms.
JK NTR'D AGAIN
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1517352969071m.jpg (683x1024, 156.05K)

Both options are shit and break conservation of momentum (and consequently conservation of energy), but A is at least computationally tractable, which is probably why it's used in the Source engine.

Horsecock express.

yes.

Lessons learned to apply to next serb:

Attached: TGT okay guys see this paper.jpg (657x661, 107.17K)

None of those are an issue for me, I hope we keep playing on this server permanently tbh.

also in-game lessons learned

Well since we're pointing shit out I might as well

These were my biggest two issues personally, along with the shit that's already been pointed out everything else can be avoided by not being retarded. Next time We come together ingame to decide on shit day 1. None of the "let's grind first" business because that just led people to fucking off randomly. Once everything is decided such as settlement location, who's gonna be mayor, etc. (which shouldn't take long you impatient fucks), THEN the autists should be let loose.

One hostfag adds all the mods, a badmin to fix issues, and a DM admin Aresenic to keep us on our toes from the get-go. We vote on a map IN THREAD and when the server is ready we decide everything else in game.

Attached: consider_the_following.jpg (1146x631, 136.19K)

have not everyone join one fucking side

Attached: basedgod.PNG (225x18, 3.24K)

Way to go complaining about a map that was spawned by the thread, voted on by the thread and then reeee'd to oblivion by the thread once everyone realized it was shit.
Also shitposters will always shitpost, you can't expect them not to shitpost by saying "ey guise les not shidbost dis tyme :D"

This.
Complete lack of city planning butchers any will to play in said city. At the very least zone for craftsmen, shitshacks or farms to not butcher aesthetics.
Especially when turboautist plans collide and they start bashing half-finished colossi to make room for their single tile building plans.

All of this was done except for the addition of another DM.

Speak for yourself, we're not trying to simulate dwarf fortress here nerd.

This is an outstanding issue with the whole village, not just one person. Villages before this one were more thought out. The planned layout allowed efficient work and longer hours to play on. You attempting to tolerate this type of half-assery only hurts the village as a whole.

not really, it's just significant only to your autism

No, it's significant to everyone you flaming homosexual. Not sure where you're getting the idea that city planning is bad, but it's stupid as hell if you think just tossing structures around randomly will benefit anybody in the end.

let it die

Attached: 37867fc24ec0b04294a13867cc6a00329e2ef42f59d051d4c39d0a12c3412618.gif (176x172, 1.96M)

Another thing, fenlaw is a boon to us all and all the "BOTTERFAGS REEEEEEEE AAAA" queers deprived us of him and he now hermitfags alone.

With fenlaw being an automated brick, nail and ore factory people get to focus on real specialized shit instead of burning themselves out chiseling bricks for their house unless they are deliberately grinding to be masons. the man is a goddamn superpower in his own right and he makes everyone elses job easier. with his power we arent sitting around going "OH GOD WHY ARE THERE NO NAILS" every 30 seconds.

Also second biggest thing: make a fucking real map with beaches that don't have 300 slope on every fucking water-touching tile
and third: WE NEED TO SETTLE IN THE MIDDLE OF A REAL FOREST.

I loved everything about the map until I saw its size, and if mapfag ever specified its size beforehand, I missed it. I'd assumed it would be at least 4, since mapfag hadn't done anything to suggest he was retarded until the big reveal.

Only nostalgiafags would disagree on Broschwitz >>> Brosmouth, and that's because Broschwitz had a very simple layout (town square + four roads extending from it) that ended up leading to a relatively well-organized and really good-looking settlement.

Did Fenlaw really get bullied off? I thought he just fucked off to hermit since he pretty much already lived like one in his cathedral (minus the odd favor asked between town and cathedral). I do miss him though, felt like having a shut-in wizard living in his wizard's tower next door.

I agree, patches of olive trees and linden doesn't really fuel a village of 30-40 autists when wood is always in high demand. We were lucky to find a birch forest not too far and even then we had to be greedy kikes with the trees and wait for the tree farmers to finish growing them. Meanwhile some of us had to travel over entire mountain ranges to reach the good shit.

ded

time for a new serb

In six months. We need time for everyone who wurmed out to recover or else the server will die in two weeks again.

Wood isn't that big of a problem if some WC autist takes a wagon and shoahs 100 trees and brings back all that wood. I'd rather settle on a comfy location and haul wood back until local forestry autists produce trees than settle in a shitty forest to solve a temporary problem.

you're right. i'm just being impatient because this map is aids.

the problem is if that singular woodcutter cant keep up with the cities demands and you live in the middle of prarietown with a single old oak tree then people are going to have to go on expeditions just to get some logs for personal use and it sucks. Having a huge forest to your mercy right outside the gate you can access is a larger boost to people than you think.

What, you mean just like we planned to do last time? Who was the idiot who assured me that we absolutely would not put up a server until June?

Attached: ss (2012-03-16 at 07.14.25).jpg (952x852, 211.06K)

It was always the plan, whoever keeps spreading the "lol sigs monds meem xd" probably doesn't even play, or doesn't want other people to. Now that we had this server for roughly a month a June server seems pretty reasonable considering all things.

Attached: six_months.JPG (1492x884, 98.21K)

admin pls check ticket im crying

Can't sorry. I'm out right now. I'm going to preemptively assume you were being a stupid nigger, but tell me what happened anyway

This is easily solved by just having most wildlands be forested. It's realistic for muh immersion and it lets you settle wherever you want as far as lumber supply is concerned. Clearing space for a town is incredibly fast even for a single dude in the densest of forests, just ask the niggers who treeshoahed Broschwitz so many times.

Current server most likely won't last even close to June given current pops, and there were some key mistakes made with it (though we have progressed a lot from the shitshows that were initial attempts at Holla Forums serbs after leaving the spic's), so I imagine we'll still have a summer server. Hopefully one that does the same things right that current serb did without any of the (mostly retarded) mistakes.

Voting "IN THREAD" produced this cancerous 2K map.

why haven't you settled in the middle of the fucking desert? that was the point of the map that that was demanded "in thread"

He can if hes autistic enough.

Some retards couldn't wait and ended up started the server 2 weeks later, because "lol its just a test server", and then half the people jumped in and played while the other half were waiting. Then the dwindling activity from only a small fraction of the potential user base playing caused 80% of the autists to just stop playing one week in, leaving 20% of the hardcore autists alone.
Exactly what I said would happen, happened, and now the autists who dived in are wurmed out and the autists who wanted to wait want to play soon.

Ares here, Alright in about two or so days this end game raid will be finished, this is going to be around about as hard a dungeon as i can make without jibbing ridiculous wall destroying bosses. Anyone who's taken time off I implore you to make time to help during this event, it's going to require the manpower of both factions working together to overcome so every hand is welcome.

All of you faggots who took a break, come join us for one last autistic adventure before server is kil for good.

Half the people who voted for it didn't know it was this small, so not sure what your point is.

Attached: confusion.jpg (362x346, 35.67K)

Ares pls spawn some lemon trees somewhere, we explored the entire world and saw none.

I promise you there's lemon trees in the world

Could you kindly hint to where they are? We really need to teraform some shitty clay tiles that are all over the place.

Near the most eastern point of the map

it was shilled at length for atleast 3 threads prior to the fake vote
reality now hits that maybe it's not a great map when you can climb a hill and see the entire map, which fits inside medium render distance.

I said this when another user mentioned not having enough mountains. It wasn't about the size of the map itself, which hadn't been specified by the mapmaker prior to the votes and which I assumed was a lot bigger.
I personally explored every mountaintop, coast and continent of Broschwitz's map, which I'm pretty sure was at least 4x the size of current serb's map, and enthusiasm for raids was always maximum even when the closest thing we could get to PvP was ransacking towns and houses whose deeds had ran out and it took half an hour by boat to get there.
Besides that, regular admin-organized inter-kingdom brawls would most likely take place in an arena which we could set up instant portals to.
So you're absolutely right about the first two arguments being complete bullshit. Hopefully the newfags who shilled them now know better for next serb.

Someone should make a tombstone for the fallen.

Broschwitz was fucking shit.

We loved fenlaw I don't think anyone bullied him besides some unspoken personal beef regarding macro I helped them confront him and they both agreed to disagree

He got shit for that in Broschwitz, too. Probably decided to go hermit mode to avoid more simmering butthurt about his alt hordes and automation.
Personally I think it's fine so long as he keeps his advancements to himself for the most part (so as not to render more traditional specialists obsolete), which was what he did in his cathedral. I enjoy having his builds in sight of town and having his OP ass along for big fights even if he's essentially a hermit on the outskirts.

Ares could you pop Razgah's house open so I can haul off the steel he has rotting in there?

who the fuck is leonidas?

Attached: 20180309151856_1.jpg (1920x1080 365.09 KB, 1.95M)

I didn't even know this was on tonight, you faggots need to announce THIS IS HAPPENING TONIGHT so doop isint the only attendee in this dead village.

it was organized by us HotS, i just told doop about it beforehand

im hots and didnt even know about it

me in the middle

Literally what the fuck is going on in the last pic

I agree you autists need to plan stuff a day in advanced instead of spontaneous autistic field trips.

Also dont forget this guy is still around, nerds.

Attached: dragon.png (913x579, 1.4M)

There were 5 of us

Oh yeah I need that blood from Doop too.

This habit of doing things unannounced needs to cease.

Attached: time to die.jpg (288x252, 19.3K)

this was HotS organized you tards, of course there was nothing in the thread

Attached: Thinging.jpg (640x640, 43.02K)

its like you WANT to kill the server lmao

This was not mod Organized, Hots went and killed a white dragon that had been set up in the world at the very beginning of serb

Dungeons finished niggers, organize amongst yourselves when you intend to run it.

any objections to running the dungeon at 7PM EST this tuesday?

I-I've been training for it for a while now, but I'm working that night. It's ok go on without me :S

is that tomorrow?

yeah

it can probably be delayed if we're leaving someone behind

how about leaving a minimum of 1 days notice to respond so wednesday at the earliest

alright, 7PM wednesday then

It's cool, dakin here. I'm not really free till thursday night 11pmEST. It's alright though, just post your success/failure in the thread so I can join in vicariously.

what? i remember checking out a few vids, but not downloading it. and if i did, why didn't i install it? and why is it hidden?

Attached: hidden wurm.png (627x93, 5.37K)

Hey fuck you too aresenic

ded

let it die

reminder that the dungeon raid's today, 6 hours from now
get on early so you can prepare

think you can hold off for 2 hours?

possibly, not sure who's showing up or when though

(checked)
8:00-8:30ish EST would be a good time.

i know of 2 people who wouldnt be able to get on until about 9:15 EST

I suppose 9:00 would be good but we have to take into account how long is the whole thing going to take so we don't end too late.
Reminder to be more than ready at the set time so there are no delays.

In future you should probably save the big events for Fri/Sat nights.

We could always just reschedule? I'm sure everyone who was planning on going won't mind having a few more nights to prepare.

Attached: 34636.png (1041x586, 796.5K)

i wanted to do it early before anyone broke in and stole shit, but that already happened and was dealt with

alright, who can and can't make it if we wait until around 9:15 EST today?

Congratulations, you found a bug in the test client:

The fuck is this lads? I had this happen to me twice in 20 mins at the dock, cant start the game again until restarting computer. Ares are u fucking around with some texture that doesn't exist in game?

Let it die.

quit haunting the thread, trenhal's ghost

try opening graphics.jar in winrar and putting this in

Attached: Male_default_256.png (256x256, 112.66K)

wtf my computer rebooted as soon as i did this????

Just in the root of the .jar file?

in player/textures/DefaultLoad/

Good work Ares that was ace

Feels good man.

Attached: c1e1aea57eb31be673dca9d9bcb0fa5959b26d296bfdcd7d24a91305b64bc69c.jpg (682x675, 21.91K)

nice

RIP SERB

I gave him a little smooch he is mah almighty lord after all.

Remember my sacrifice :(

Attached: 4c824f4bb021b7aa84ddabccd9cff364--geckos-alligators.jpg (395x312, 28.83K)

you died to the first mob that didn't die in one hit

Hope we get to keep the shit we swiped (and that it comes back on soon)

Attached: 0f1c8f975f16cb86172176fb71a3e6e92631ac32c8bbec9e63f5b7ce00c720f2.jpg (640x637, 42.39K)

honestly we ought to just let this round end Methinks. start again in three months or so with a map that isin't so terribly smoothed out and small. Bountymod, actual moonmetal drops from mining etc. And last but not least, the power of fenlaw.

this kills the GM

Attached: wurm.20180321.1950_1.png (1600x877 2.36 MB, 2.36M)

That's entirely dependent on him though and really he's not necessary if people just do some bloody work instead of complaining there's no X and expecting someone else to overcome their hurdle for them rather than doing shit themselves, 'if you do X it gets easier' needs drilling into some folks heads.

Eventually it can be that way as people specialise and be altruistic but the general population could do with getting to grips with a wide swathe of tasks right off the bat and building your own house from the ground up should be chief amongst them, relying on a crutch like that drains half the life out of the game.

Poor Randox probably doesn't know what the fuck just happened.

He had a shiny rare gold altar how could I resist?

Attached: prelude.jpg (1360x768 79.95 KB, 292.85K)

Attached: worrymuch.jpg (1360x768, 278.49K)

Looks like you guys had fun, get any shekels mcbastard?

No coins but I swiped a whole 90ql gold chain suit, it was simply not resistable to my beady ratlike eyes. I sorely wanted some tapestries but they weighed me down too much, other than that just valeri stuff a rare amphora some booze, a supreme birdcage and.bit of side luck I got a 100ql gobbo skull from one of the chumps at the front gate.

sheeit if only I could be so grossly incandescent

I swiped all the named recipes in every chest, the QL90 cooking gear and the glimmersteel candleabra and I wanted to steal the HOTA statue for permanent meal microwave.

Also EVERYONE ought to check out WOs updates good shit coming to Wu within a few months too hopefully like: most of all metal items can now be made up in any metal/coloring now has quandrants for cloth so colored sails and chairs/gold chainmall will no longer be iron tier unfortunately/Huge metal material stat bonuses update. possible colored platemail
Picutres hint caravel might now use an obtainable amount of dye to paint, basically two massive quality of life and customization updates down the pipes.

There was a lot if stuff in there I've never seen before in Wurm, the artworks were great and the whole set up was just a glut of stuff you wanted to haul off and so naturally you end up slogging along at the end with your pants full of unbelievably high quality gravy and a backpack stuffed with ill gotten dankery weighing you down while you have to fight the minions of a pissed off god. If it is the end then so be it but if it's back tomorrow I will be too.

D-did the server go down or something?

Fuck did I end up missing the dungeon? Game kept crashing every 10 mins.

yeah. the server is shutdown indefinetly since the population was dwindling.

we kicked ares' ass so hard he got butthurt and closed the server
meanwhile the host is dying from the wurm host curse

oh, kill me

Wew really? Dungeon or no?

being serious, he was the final boss and started slinging spells and spawning nasty shit while the shutdown was happening, he expected it to come back up on its own but it didn't
cool dungeon and boss fight, though
the server may or may not be back, depends on if bruce still loves us

Seriously why are all Holla Forums servers presumed to be temporary in the first place? It drains all will to play, knowing each hour you spend just increases the pain you'll eventually feel when it all gets erased.

I'm not sure I'll play on the next one anymore because I'm tired being at the whim someone else's autism.

sorry lad, tried to delay as long as i could

the real challenge in wurm is managing burnout
the secret is to not play constantly the first week

I'm sad that even with the huge delay already and the secondary delay of "where in the world is magranons hammer" fucking rolf
that only the usual few of us actually even logged in.
Also in our next wurm thread don't make our fucking thread image a 3 second oekaki

this too, seriously, threads are horribly managed, and we lost god knows how many new players due to something or other not being in the IP when it should
i'm fine with servers being temporary, just not "two months" temporary
at the very least, every server that passes teaches people more about how to run them and play in them

As a friendly reminder for the next serb for the children of Bro: when you figure out where you want to set up your town, it might be a good idea to do some BASIC CITY PLANNING. Swastika square first, extend from there, try to keep actual zones so it's not one huge clusterfucker where everyone's doing their own project and nothing gets done but half-completed homes and almost no works.

Figure out the swastika, two tiles road minimum, houses a tile away from the road. That should be the absolute bare minimum.

check your autism

The sudden and incomplete start of the server sort of indicated a short life to me and I didn't play much because of it. Mostly knowing what would happen on such a tiny map, but also with so many mandatory mods missing and none of the proposed QoL additions in place.
I think a properly large map with the proper kit of mods and the custom QoL stuff that was discussed would last a lot longer.
The amount and quality of custom content was nice, though, hope the same guys stick around for next serb.

also this was pretty huge
and only half of the pirate files being in OP was the most retarded thing I've ever seen from Holla Forumsurm

we might also wait and hold out hope for a big WU update based on WO updates, hopefully it comes soon and we get something on par with the cooking update which added its namesake and a ton of different stuff.

There are already some who want to wait til June, but I doubt it'll be out by then. Didn't the cooking update take almost a year or something to get to WU?

Hopefully you autists can hold out until June before plunging into another serb.

For image related and tons of other shit I can sure wait, but goddamn I want the WU to hurry on.

Attached: Armordye.png (189x309, 147.43K)

Aye, I'm making a new map for the eventual serb
Tell me what you think.
my.mixtape.moe/kvzyaj.png

interesting idea but there'd be too much desert
I'd rather the aping IRL geography gimmick not return

Attached: aus BEAKED.png (858x612, 2.01M)

If anyone bases a map off of Beleriand I'd love them forever :3

Attached: map_beleriand.gif (1600x916 127.49 KB, 723.52K)

This

Because piratefag servers severely limit the ability to gain a growing population due to being unable to sustain a growing population. Once we get another $1 humble bundle deal on WU anyone who still doesn't own the game doesn't actually give a fuck about it and we shouldn't care about them.

PVP also discourages late joiners due to obvious reasons and missing the setup phase at the beginning. Playing solo just means you'll be ganked when you log out. Even then really only Sklotopolis and Mythmoor ever retain a population due to their size and history of uptime. Everything else dies if it isn't a containment zone for some shitty nationality like Russians.

Drop this SHITCHAN VS REDDIT VS Holla Forums crap and advertise it as a real, fresh pvp server for everybody with fast-ish rates where people can make up their own alliances. And come on guys, give it quickish rates. Nobody is going to join some invisible, Holla Forums server with an ever dwindling population and grind away 20 hours a day at 2x. One fresh pvp server started recently doing just that and it died in less than a week.

I guess the biggest thing is to advertise the fucking server off the site and don't fuck up the launch like the last two times. You guys did everything you can to hide the server from people this run. At least we can thank Ares for showing how to do some dynamic events, but everything else was pretty garbage so tighten it up for the next run. Finally, if the next server is piratefag expect it to die in 3 months and adjust accordingly if there is not consistent shilling going on. If you want it this thread exclusively expect it to die in 2. This is all common sense but I'm seeing all these retards saying a lack of city planning killed it, like a bakery being next to a smith ruined a server and not the botched launch and no new faces to play with. Go play Minecraft, faggots.

Nigger if the waterlevel has risen, we can fiddle around with forests and snow as well

Not talking about the desert, I just think that basing the map off a real place is pointless and limiting. With the way Wurm is it never feels like you are actually at that location and only serves as a cute easter egg when you look at the map. Also Australia is just a big brick of land, I would prefer some variety, rivers, highlands, swamps and all that.

If people don't want the 4x skill/4x rate we had on spic's serb, I think 3x/4x rate with increased mind logic rates like we'd been discussing (+1 queued action per 5 levels instead of 10) would be nice. 3x/3x was a bit too tedious, even by Wurm standards.
Forum wars is a dumb meme, yes. I doubt we even had any redditors on the server.

Then add a bunch of rivers breaking up the mainland and maybe a big lake or two in the middle. Boats are the fastest method for village raids, and the map should facilitate that with a good marine highway.
Posting the NEVER EVER map again as an example of a good one. It could use a little more water, even. Aus map also has too much useless empty ocean. Land map should push fairly close to the map borders on all sides and let the majority of the map's water be from rivers and lakes in actually useful locations.

Attached: bdb05c's map wurm.jpg (4096x4096, 5.57M)

That's exactly what I was talking about, this is before anything's been done to the map it's literally just had dirt put on it.

I can add biomes and rivers, I was throwing around the idea that maybe people had some suggestions before I started

This map is way better than that. Let's just get a good map instead of some dumb joke that won't be funny when we are playing it for months.

I know we need a lot of content and ideally rolling content where the DM thinks of new ways to mess with us, places to go, things to kill and baubles to collect to keep people engaged to stave off entropy but players *could* be a little less inclined to roll in going 'ded serb' and then launching into their trieste on what's wrong, how things should be etc then fucking off they're a pain in the ass. I understand the temptation but you cure 'ded serb' by playing on the fucking thing not littering it doomchatter and vanishing. What's a real pisser is the contentious fighty people all departed *after* a chunk of the productive useful people left because of their shit. The Productives could have come back a week later, had a comfy time then see/be a part of all the madness that happened at the end.

Players leaving because other people left just doesn't compute, aren't yous supposed to be social outcasts and autists? There should have been 20 faggots sat plugging away at shit at the end but instead people casual-whine for a Fen to alleviate the initial burden or looked at the population and went ahead and made it one lower.

I suppose I'm saying 'play the fucking game' next time.

My thoughts on this. I think it needs clear mountain rangers preceded by foothills, preceded by nice open flat plains. What I see here is almost an ever changing elevation.

Attached: middle_earth_map.jpg (1468x1604, 740.09K)

Yeah as says it looks like mountain hell to traverse.

Serb is back on

Attached: Capture.PNG (1272x892, 14.85K)

DO IT

Maybe start the server not like a complete retard next time to give people a reason to invest a lot of time into playing it. Zero new blood killed it for me and now it's just a chatroom for a few faggots. But yes, people being overly reliant on guys who can write simple scripts is a growing cancer. You got a couple of guys mining, blacksmithing, woodcutting, fletching, channeling and so on while the rest sit around raising their fight skill, building their house, and putting an autoclicker over the pray button. Bonus points to the farmers who hide the wemp and cotton for themselves despite taking up a shit ton of land.

MCB you goddamn nigger tell that to the SS13 server.

In all fairness, the gate to that wemp and cotton could have been accessible if you would've asked the mayor. Everything that was being grown was not hoarded anyway, it was all transported to the town storage area.

You niggers are going to get fucking trebucheted real soon.

seems deserved desu, eveyone else was dead

dont worry, most hots are done so you can offline raid without worry ;)

three hots and zero JK
you're going to get slit, stacy.

its Morarn :^)

Attached: 1236910445772.jpg (540x500, 39.3K)

Is this going to be the go-to meme for HOTS? You were offered a time and place to do a proper fight and you lads refused more than once. Your king is Althazar ffs. What high ground do you think you're walking on? JK got bored and mostly left, so you're talking big because one of your members was autistic enough to bully Default off the server. Good for you?

what a record lmao thanks for the free artis tho. id say we deserve them.

You have nothing but a record of being hyenas who can't actually step up to the plate.

funny that you mention killing riko with the sword of fag when I dropped your faggot grand priest in one fell swoop with a 40ql huge axe. sad that any competency from JK comes from doop alone

Yes we can also kill hots wearing clothes in one swoop and did several times especially to mirrorface, your point?

who?

nigga was wearing pl8. keep up the retard persona, fits your faction perfectly

he was wearing pl8, but im sure you'll twist the narrative to save face :^)

things that don't happen for 200.
proofs?

nice babby tier gaslighting friendo when you are the jew twisting the narrative here.

asserting a claim then backing your claim with lack of evidence on the contrary???? you aren't actually this retarded, yes?????

do you post on tumblr like this often?

Attached: e0f72c2b33268902fe0254b31c0e060620e244fbfc4d790fee09ef8388d23573.jpg (400x400, 50.19K)

Attached: 1501017605514.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

come take the artifacts back if you can, fags, make sure to tend my crops after i whip you niggers back home

Repent before the might of Magranon or be cleansed in flame.

looks like earnest got cleansed.com

twin weapons are actually viable on the server due to some setting, previously twin weapons got nerfed in WO and WU to making your second weapon a liability to your first with a quarter of the accuracy

Earnest got BREADED

Attached: bread 100x100.png (96x82, 7.69K)

dual med mauls is literally power gaming tbqh. they do huge axe dps with a higher parrying chance.

literally dark souls II

gib numbers chart of serb's snowflake weapon stats pls

go make your own numbers, servers ded anyways

Deja vu.

Attached: return of the rare bone.png (836x192, 45.9K)

Cool

@earnest

Attached: Mightiest Nigger.jpg (900x900, 461.47K)

NEW THREAD WHEN