Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/SighPie/HFM)
mega.nz/#!w0dgRYgI!BHYOA_-s6zIwxcQbPDScZgmYaHLwj9LCK5yMjy7aKbs
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq
pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a
steemit.com/freedom/@voxxe/black-tyranny-in-south-africa
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/dev-diary-recap-episode.1073904/
strawpoll.com/3cy7fce
reddit.com/r/Kaiserreich/comments/6i42sz/what_ideology_in_kaiserreich_would_be_closest_to/>>14418362
bundestag.de/parlament/praesidium/parteienfinanzierung/fundstellen50000/2017
die-linke.de/themen/international/themen/trump-president-of-the-usa/
faz.net/aktuell/rhein-main/frankfurt-erstmals-ueber-50-prozent-mit-auslaendischen-wurzeln-15078140.html
hintergrund.de/politik/inland/die-linke-von-innen-umzingelt/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal
mega.nz/#!Q19zhaqQ!MSmIdU6GVdd48JjG2ZHtQ9GRh16HVM_19n0P0Z1lJX0
just
mega.nz/#!l5cS2ADD!9DTuP7XYyRHuPLw62UnPgrHQYNlSgBFWhPGAnnOYjY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Getting bored. What's next? Real life? Are there any other historical non-Paracux /gsg/-s? I can't stand generic spaceshit.

New release of user's HFM Edits. NOTE: This release is only for the latest BETA of HFM (24/02/18 - github.com/SighPie/HFM) and is not save-compatible with any of the previous versions, however it'll probably be compatible with any future beta releases of 1.27E (unless they add new countries or mess with the map in any way).
mega.nz/#!w0dgRYgI!BHYOA_-s6zIwxcQbPDScZgmYaHLwj9LCK5yMjy7aKbs
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

Literally me, fucking hate spaceshit. What OS are you playing DH on? Even with the new patch and nvidia drivers my game's fucked.
Time to become president and bring back imperialism

hey user, can the bulgarian AI claim greater bulgaria?

why did nobody tell me about this?

Watch Misfits.

You people sound like my friend who calls every single thing he doesn't like "generic". You enjoy your generic world war simulators and your generic medieval games and your generic roman games but don't like one specific thing, so THAT is generic. Everything else? Nope, fresh and new.
Also you have bad opinions and are gay.

Yes

It's generic, because it doesn't have any interesting mechanics at all.
Distant Worlds has a private market.
Victoria 2 has POPs and economics.
HoI 3 has a wargame-like level of warfare.
Total War has real time battles.
What does Stellaris have?

Is it any good? I've never played it.

alright thanks, also can germany annex the banat republic by sphering them?

I'm not sure about that one; that'd be bullshit.

nice dubs, also why is it bullshit?

Me neither, I only watched LPs. It looks nice.

Well that's that.

There was no way I could go to war with both Spain and the UK, and now there's a super juggernaut who rivaled me. And the UK's liberty desire is only like 4%.

Because ebin hypergermaniums is bullshit :–DD

A Germany tumour disconnected as an enclave slap bang in the middle of the Balkans? It's just ugly, East Prussia at least had a coastline to make it aesthetic. That and If Banat is annexable why not Transylvania? It's got similar demographics, and if Transylvania why not Bukovina too? And the rest of Slovenia/Galicia why we're at it? Banat is where It crosses the line from reasonable natural borders Greater Germany into disgusting blobshit ubergrossgermanicums.
An independent satellite though, that'd make sense.

Should I form Prussia and try to continue into Germany? I've never played Prussia before but I'm worried I'll lose a considerable amount of trade income due to Pomeranian ideas.

alright

downgrade to total war :^)

genocide baby, autistic levels of genocide, though they should bring back the old genocide mechanics. Also new navy stuff is pretty fun.

There's still plenty of games for you to play. Most of those games are also different from their sequels.

Are AGEOD games any good? They have tons of them, but most seem like overly autistic, ugly and short shovelware.

How do old Paradox games hold up? I heard they often have some dated and retarded mechanics (like pop merging in Vic1) and no mods.

EU3 was my first paradox game. I only remember the HRE/Bohemia blobbing into the Russian steppes and that I liked to play as Qara Qoyunlu. I also did play Victoria 2 before all the expansions of the game came out.
It had a really shitty UI. Something about controlling military units was a pain before HoD.

I tried to play Darkest Hour after playing HoI3, but couldn't get into it. I never played Crusader Kings I or Victorai I.

But Viccy 2 also has pop merging.

If you haven't played it already I recommend For the Glory. It's a standalone game based on the Europa Universalis 2.

The older ones like Revolution Under Siege, Alea Iacta Est and Rise of Prussia are pretty good. They mostly center around individual conflicts (Russian Civil War, Roman Civil Wars, Seven Years' War) and thus they're more wargames than proper grand strategy but they still offer plenty of decisions and events to take.
EU 2/For the Glory holds up very well. AGCEEP mod is highly recommended.
CK 1 is also ok but some of its mechanics are different from those in CK 2, for example there are only count, duke and king titles. Vassal loyalty goes up or down every month depending on liege's traits and diplomacy skill. No regents. You can play only as christians. But it also features basic pop system. As for mods there's DVIP (Deus Vult Improvement Project) which should be available at Paradox forums. There's also a Game of Thrones mod for CK 1 and mod which allows you to play as muslim/pagan rulers. There should also be a map mod which vastly improves the original shitty map. I also believe there are no matrilienal marriages but I'm not sure, haven't played it for a while.

I can't figure out the FTG community and also I think their forums might be walled behind buying the game.
I used to play lots of EU2 with AGCEEP and a custom map (I think called "MyMap"). It made the map look much more realistic and balanced, whereas the default AGCEEP map was the same as vanilla with a few fixes. When I pirated FTG 1.0 I almost vomited upon seeing vanilla EU2 map with all the good events being tied to the old province ids. Is there a fix to this now? AGCEEP with a decent map?
AGCEEP with a proper map and Magna Mundi are the greatest grand strats out there, with modded Vickys coming in next.

Have you tried everything in those games already? Zoroastrian Iberian empire, Yazidi Norse merchant republic, Jewish India, world conquest starting as a one-province realm etc.
I can think of so many shit that I would never be able to do in just CK2 alone because I'm so bad at it. I can barely imagne someone being at the level that they can really succeed in anything, whatever the goal.

But it won't affect your economy drastically and make Austria an industrial powerhouse.

Thanks for the recommendations. I will check them out.

I don't really like the sandboxey
BELIEVABLE WORLDS
shit in CK2. Blobbing gets boring quick. My only ambition is saving unlucky and poor nations like ERE, Wales, Hungary, Ireland from death and making them great again.

I think it's time you made your own. There's a lot of unexplored territory here. For example, I had an idea for a modern and near future GS game based on 4th generation warfare, info/cyberwar, and population dynamics.

I abused the pop merging mechanics to turn all of the starting territory of the Austrian Empire into majority german provinces without genocide.

Fuck it feels good man
Also Czechia and Hungary are my spherelings.

wtf?

That's the way it is. It used to be core territories of the Kingdom of Poland during the medieval era.

I don't know. Still a bit much to give Poland free cores on the entire thing.

Fuck, Germany looks so pathetic without Silesia.

Cmon Germany's free cores all over the place, at least let poor little polans have Silesia.

I just don't like the concept of a country getting cores on territory without a majority of their primary pops.
Russia is the worst example of this. They get cores on Bessarabia, Poland, Baltic states, everything.

are you going to annex prussia?

That's just how things work. The Silesia-was-Polish-and-will-be-Polish-once-again kinda deal. Like with muh ebin sudetenlands.

If by Prussia you mean Eastern Prussia, then hell yeah. I'm gonna form the PLC, which mean I'll wpierdole the shit outta Russia as well.

and what happens next? are you going to grab some parts of africa or what?

You should expand East and replace Russia.

No, I'm just gonna chill as the PLC, no need for nasty tropical diseases and niggers. Thought he prospect of retaking Poland's former colonies-to-be (Trinidad & Tobago and Gambia; back in the 1600's) sounds cool.

I'll simply expand till Kiev and cuck them out of Transcaucasia and the Balkans. Polans will become the Alpha slav on this run.

Nah, just put them in your sphere. You need the infamy to take over Russia. All of it.

and who's the owner of thrace in this run, bulgaria or greece?

I'm not taking over Russia and cucking the pidorashkas out of Transcaucasia and the Balkans means sphering the soon-to-be Yugoslav states and Greece.

I'm simply gonna chill and try to unleash the Cossacks from Russia and Scotland from the UK.

Take Thrace for yourself of course. It should be international territory. Also take state opposite of it. It's so stupid to just let the Turks have it, when you have Thrace. You need to control the strait.

That's not very geopolitically smart of you, user.

Not if you keep them as spherelings :–DD

what's wrong with that?

The same thing as giving south Tyrol to the Italians.

Now why would you do such a ridiculous thing?
split it up between them

Meant for

:^)

Start playing and instrument and stop wating your life with gaems.

But seriously, total war series, notably mods for medieval 2.
Distant Worlds is the best one around.

But generally you can try Vic 1 and Ck 1.
If those bore you, go for 4x games, which are a parent genre to gsg.

Yeah but you could attempt the same with dead/almost dead religions right? North-African Paganism and Zoroastrianism got replaced with islam, Norse and Slavic paganism got replaced with christianity, certain cultures in the game do not exist anymore. You could at least reclaim the lands in which those cultures or religions thrived.

Did you release Poland from Russia or did you start as Krakow?

Have you tried WTWSMS, Lux Invicta, The Winter King for CK2? Lots of unlucky nations to save.

Went Krakow, DOW'd Austria for the rest of Galicia-Lodomeria, then I got lucky and Prussia allied Congress Poland when they rebelled. Prussia beat the shit outta Russia in the Polish independence war and when Congress Poland got free, I united with them, then got to GP status and formed Poland.
This has been a soap opera of alliances and backstabbings, next comes Russia.

liberate and puppet Czechoslovakia. Form a slavic commonwealth

What about ashkenazi minority?

S-T-R-O-N-K

You're even more fucked now user.
Germany's gonna form if you don't do something and Russia will roll in it's sleep over you.

Germany cannot form while Poand and France hold german cores

Is this some kind of Polish flavor mod? Last time I checked Poles didn't have any cores in Silesia at all. At least in HPM that is. I wanted to do a Polish campaign for a while, but the lack of flavor killed it for me.

But normal Czechia and BBW Hungary (Slovakia incl.) are my spherelings and best allies, there's no need for silly Czechoslovakia.

Genocide I guess, OR I could conquer the Holy Land for them I'm using some user's Israel Minimod, so there's plenty of choices for a new Israel like in the Patagonia, Angola or Madagascar

I'm about to attempt forming the PLC step 1: Take over the Lithuania. Got ~14 infamy, so forming the PLC's gonna take a while. Meanwhile, bask upon my stronkness.

Nah, I have Silesia and Gdansk, I'm fine. Grossgermaniums won't form, event with Austria in their sphere.

Yeah, HFM's got some flavor for good old Pooland. Comes with cores in Slask, Poznan and Pomorskie; Congress Poland popping up in 1860something; forming the PLC and some irredentist decisions for taking over Pinsk, Volyn and Brest.

While France & Russia were busy defending Alsace-Lorraine from the Krauts, I took the opportunity to beat the shit outta Russia.
Vilnius down, still need Minsk and Kiev for the PLC.

>I'm using some user's Israel Minimod
how?

Edited some files to make it compatible with HFM and my own HFM edits. I won't release it because he:
pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a

It's understandable though, since the fags at HFM keep integrating mods to HFM without the developers' conscent, or so he says.

Are you reddit then?

No, but he doesn't want his mod associated with HFM in any way and I respect his decision.

Why must modders always act like such cunts?
They act like spoiled teenage girls with their silly dramas, thats like the ultimate soulstorm-titanium wars drama.

That's some very nice looking Polish borders. Could you post pops? Also, how many times did you had to restart?

Beats me, I guess the HFM guys stole his stuff or something, I seriously don't know. I'd be a little pissed if that happened, at least they should give some credit.

See pic related, also I restarted twice:
Once when I modded-in a new province (Dzikow) and changed a few tradegoods and another time when Russia wouldn't fucking sphere me as Krakow (It was 1850 already and I was fucking bored.)
I think the worst part is when Russia won't sphere you as Krakow, the rest is pretty easy. Granted I got lucky when Prussia allied Congress Poland during their war for independence; things would've been a bit more complicated if this hadn't happened.

Forgot pics.

Yes, become a politician and play the most complex gsg there is

M-I-Ę-D-Z-Y M-O-R-Z-E

Bravo Paradox, great fucking mechanic you got there. Shit's as enjoyable as watching paint dry.

SOMEBODY STOP ME

Christ, how can anyone take this mod seriously? Dumb casuals.

steemit.com/freedom/@voxxe/black-tyranny-in-south-africa

what happened to hungary? did the croats revolt or something?

Got released as a satellite of HUN, no idea how.

oh alright, whatvare you going to do with the baltic duchy? puppet or annex them?

It's like the 99% in CK2 when I have cap'd all the dudes family but not his last barony and his army is halfway across Europe.

Paradox needs to be better about understanding national character and give attributes to the peoples thereof. The modifier "A gun behind every blade of grass" would mean mean the US has 9 revolt risk in every conquered province for at least 20 years, for example. But (((Paradox))) thinks that all five species of humanity, in every country, are identical, interchangeable parts and therefore wouldn't have any distinct beliefs or attitudes…

It's pretty easy to be:
untill you actually have to fight a war on your own territory and get the bill for your sins. The consequences of your actions for over 100 years of unjust wars, when the USA wasn't supposed to be an Empire. So much fo the "uniqueness" of America.

I want my Prussia back. Then we can talk about forgiveness.

They finally accepted but holy shit.

Yeah, yeah, blah blah, blame americans for what kikes did. I've heard it all before.
I want your Prussia back, too. It's never going to happen, and white genocide will never be stopped, but it's a fun little fantasy to fall into rather than face reality, sure.

Holy shit. Also, what's that you're showing us? A third party utility that grabs information from a running Vicky game?

You would have a point if they didn't actively make the game worse with every patch. Having to destroy every robot you have when you don't need a few of them anymore being just one of the more stupid things they have done with that game.

anything less than 50% might as well be fucking zero for how long it takes to pop.

I just refresh it by making my council do the same shit again, it shouldn't fix it, but you never know maybe the AI is fucked.

You're making me really want to play Poland. But I think I should first try a non-meme country (like not Finland) to practice playing a GP. What's France like?

HFM France is pretty fun. After the revolution and having Napoleon III elected you get to do some really fun shit. Being a dick to Russia by starting the Crimean war, stealing NZ from the UK, expanding the French-American empire, and bullying Bismarck.I think it's the second most fun alt-history style, only being beat by Carlist Spain

HFM or HPM?

Why would you play HPM? HFM is a straight upgrade

Is HOI4 still shit?

Yes.

There will never come a point when it is not.

Is Poland still shit?

It's a meme game and the only thing making it bearable is Kaiserreich.

They'd bend their backs mighty quick. If you want a high revoltrisk country, look at middle east, where quarter the population is ready and willing to blow itself up if the situation calls for it. Americans would just accept their new overlords, falling for obvious manipulation. How do I know? Because americans already ARE living in an occupied country, only rather than through force of arms, it has been conquered economically by kikes. The only purpose of US elections is to fool the population into thinking that it actually has any say in how the country is run. It's not more than a big theatre, its purpose being to distract you from your problems, and convince you that they will be fixed on their own if you just wait for the next elections and have "your" candidate win.

Now listen here you little shit

Unfortunetly only a minority even recognizes how Jews own the media. And they are seen as insane conspiritards. For over 100 years mind you.

You would bend over like a little bitch you haughty lardass. Easy for you bastards to say that when you're behind 9 oceans and no one has the capability to maintain those long supply lines.
But after you hear that the enemy torched and butchered an entire neighboring village after the guerrillas that they helped killed 5 soldiers and blew up a bridge you'd think twice.
You think that no nation has the wish for freedom from their occupational overlords?

DW is pretty damn good and a great alternative to Aurora if you can't handle that the latter is a literal spreadsheet game. It's far better than Stellaris by it including civilian economy alone. It's a slow burn as you learn how to manage everything but you can roll back AI control over parts of your empire at your own pace until you're managing it all yourself.

It truly is hot fucking garbage. Runs like it too. And the new alt-history stuff they're including is pretty damn stupid. That shit should be handled organically and I hate the national focus system.

As an American I have to say that your criticism is dead on. My countrymen are terminally naive when it comes to politics and don't realize that the federal government has been actively suppressing political thought since before even the Civil War. Evola was right to call the US a labor cult, folks around here are cattle and seem to love every second of it. They genuinely don't care about anything as long as our overlords provide them with busywork to quell their labor addiction.

As the PLC I'll get cores on Latvia. Maybe I'll release and sphere Estonia.

Spain's pretty cool, Sardinia-Piedmont too. With Spain you start as GP.

Cry more, fag. You know absolutely nothing whatsoever. It's not our fault your country went to shit. YOU let that happen. Stop blaming Americans for your cowardice.

Vicky 2 war analyzer. It's a java script that reads the save games.

Awesome, thanks.

Wait…
not
Goddamn it. Well, thanks anyway. I won't have anything to do with java anymore.

BELIEVABLE WORLDS
Jesus christ, I don't even know why I waste my time with this shit. It's so fucking bad.

Look at this fag!

And that is after only 100 years. Imagine what will happen in the next couple of centuries. HIP doesn't do shit to prevent border gore unfortunately. Nothing can I guess. Paradox would have to redesign CK2 from the ground up. However, they are currently too busy adding demon worshippers, shieldmaidens, poo-in-loo land and China. 7 years after the initial release and we still don't have naval combat or fully playable theocracies.

What's with the weeb character pic

you think that's bad? 7 years and we still don't have a war system that isn't pants on head retarded. You can wage one war to grab a whole duchy no problem, but try grabbing two baronies from that very same enemy, if they're both in different duchies. Or how about there being no repercussions for losing an offensive war – you lose some prestige and pay some money, but even though you got absolutely buttraped, you lose no land. Enemy would have to DoW and beat you again. Then there's also the matter of medieval blitzkrieg, where you grab 10k of retinues and assault everything before enemy doomstack can even gather together ("fixed" in latest versions by giving you an arbitrary time limit when you cannot win war unless you beat enemy doomstack – so now the asshole just avoids engaging you and you have to spend a year at 99% warscore, doing fuck all. Bravo paradox!). Of course, parashitters will rather content bloat with shitty mechanics that mostly boil down to "click butten for bonus".

suomi

Also I forgot to add; turn off nigger-lands and Rajasthan during SWMH installation. Tinker with game rules too. Devil worshipers, secret societies, Chinese invasions, border disputes, new casus bellis and matrilineal marriages should all be gutted from the get go. Set diplomatic range as restricted too. No matter what you do however, you can't completely eliminate border gore unfortunately.

agreed

definetly

Why though?

Yeah, if you disable India, you should definetly disable China too.

Don't know what that is. Is that the new permanent casus belli for a single county thing?

What new ones?

I guess so, what are some good arguments for disabling it?

I agree with that too.

What about shattered retreat? Yes or no?

Also should i put mongol invasion on random or historical? What about plagues and diseases?
I prefer random, because I don't want to know when the steppe bandits appear and play around that.

Was I stupid not to get the clear implication that this would happen? The first option only said "lose 5 prestige" but presumably firing the event alone made Moldavia independent already and I didn't think to check. They were immediately guaranteed by White Horde

I don't know the event, but if I had to guess it was:

You may have just fucked up your option to regain them as a vassal.

That was it, but the event did piss-poor job of clearly telling that they will become independent if I choose first option. I was offered mission to make them vassal but again, they managed to get guaranteed by White horde and allied with Wallachia. Biggest loss was that they had 3 siege general that was useful. Also what do you think of following

mämmi

Trust me, you really don't want to witness a new Byzantine Emperor ascending to the throne, who secretly is a Jewish convert thus his realm shatters immediately after his true faith is reviled. Secret societies could be alright if that didn't involve enabling secret religions as well.

It's an unjust conquest of a neighboring county. You pay some prestige and you can immediately DoW one of your neighbors. The AI loves to overuse that.

The ones from Jade Dragon; de jure duchy claim, ducal county conquest, force vassalization, great realm conflict, liberate religion and permanent tributary. Force vassalization is the biggest offender here. Big realms love to vassalize the shit out each other. It's all they ever do when new casus bellis are on.

It didn't really happen in the Middle Ages. The first recorded case of a matrilineal marriage comes from the late Renaissance I think. It's just Paradox being Swedish as usual. You better disallow Gender Laws as well or you gonna see strong, independent queens leading knights into battle.

I would turn that off but HIP unfortunately doesn't allow me to do it. I think somewhere on Steam there is a mod disabling shattered retreat altogether.

Everything else I put on historical. I'm autistic that way. After Monks and Mystics was released various diseases were fucking brutal. I remember almost all adult European nobility succumbing to reappeared outbreaks of the Bubonic Plague. Thank God Paradox finally realized that people were dying like flies in the Medieval Ages that much.

Just reworking the supply system so it's impossible to send 20k soldiers from Balkans to Scandinavia would fix that. Supplies should be done like in AGEOD games where each army needs supply wagons to carry all the necessary supplies. Without them the army would simply starve to death. There should also be massive vassal-liege penalty if the liege is too far away.
I'm not a weeb. I just don't like the sameness of vanilla portraits.

How do you lose a war in such a way that you get 3 militancy? (Victoria 2)

but it is impossible to do that

if you're a democracy you can force an election for free militancy if that helps

We posting these now?

Thats really unfair to anadulsians though, they were also the hardiest soldiers and sailors of spain back when they were a strong empire while the northeners just farmed.

Translate please.

These are all very rough translations, those are all andalusian slang words.

They exist?

Btw I once heard an user from Portugal bully a Southerner by saying "isn't it weird how pale and white the Portugese on TV are, not as brown as people in the South" (he didn't say it exactly like this)

I just thought it was funny. It's similar in Latin America, but ten times worse.

Of course, why do you think hispanic americans pronounce the S,C and Z differently from most spaniards?
Because through colonial times, they traded mostly with andalusians and galicians, since everyone else was inland or too poor to afford a boat.

Galicians I can understand, because they were on the coast and rich, but I thought Castillians were culturally dominant and therefore also economically dominant in Spain. I always thought Andalucia after it was retaken was rather backwater?

Oh hell no, it had the richest port in spain (cadiz) and its where most trading was conducted, galicians mostly built ships for the navy, merchants and fishers while andalusians traded, fought with moroccan pirates and sent expeditions to the rest of the world.
Spain under the habsburgs was heavily descentralized.

Oh. Then why is the Castillian dialect and culture so dominant in Andalucia?

Because muslims and jews were kicked out, so that left only christian andalusians and settlers from northern spain.

I thought that would have made the region poorer. Maybe it was for a time, but it recovered?

Also they weren't immideatly kicked out, right? I wonder how many chose the convert to christianity option.

Yeah, the flow of trade from the colonies and all that sweet aztec gold and incan silver made it incredibly wealthy, hence why the city of cadiz seems like a wealthier city (in term of old architechture) than madrid.
No, its a process that took time, take into acount that they did live in a relative peace during muslim rule (i say relative because muslims will never be peacefull), but muslims were mostly high class and local lords while jews were mostly traders and craftmen, christians were all kinds of things except rulers of course, unles you count el cid, but he took valencia himself.

Americans are well-armed, but they're total pussies. Though they have a powerful military the civilian population would never engage in guerilla warfare, they are too soft and have too much to lose. Their own government is conducting a genocide by replacement against them and they are doing nothing. Their national spirit was broken by one tiny terrorist attack. Trump is getting ready to seize their guns and instead of finally standing up and saying enough they are just rationalizing it so they can keep their peaceful lives while their rights are stripped away.

They would never be able to resist an occupier.

Reminds me how another massive improvement from proper POP system would be the possibility of lower and upper classes having different religion. Other than Andalusia, Indian sultanates would be in desperate need of this.

It would suck if you conquer the region and all your christian pops merge into muslim ones, because of the way the engine works.

You can say that about almost any European country as well. The victory has defeated us and consumerism is rooted deeply into our psyche. As long as people chase dopamine hits on social media they will continue to be nothing but gullible lemmings.

EU4 pops would have to work differently than in Vic2 since religion plays bigger part in EU4 timeframe.

The KR HOI4 modders are starting to piss me off with how they ruined the Romania tree simply because they couldn't stand a nation ruled by fascists
Also France ridiculous buffs

What have they done this time? The wiki still lists it as Iron Guard Romania. Is that out of date, now?

They at first greatly increased the times when monarchists would rebel
Monarchist rebels would have massive amounts of volunteers sent to them
Then Iron Guard had its port taken away from them so no volunteers could be sent to them
Now it looks like they are making the monarchist revolt an lore unavoidable event from what I gather from the devblogs
And Romanian tree was one of the best designed trees. Simple yet interesting and plausible

Your point? I'm not European and not implying Europeans are any better, just that this idea "American civilians have a lot of guns so you can't invade or occupy it!" is absurd.

would a monarchist rebellion make sense? who'd support them aside from outside powers? the romanians would blame them for losing the war

Why is Paradox so trashy and historically illiterate when it comes to WW2?

Reminder Kaiserreich's dev team and the overwhelming majority of their subscriber base are unironic Communists.

Proof?

different thread but still same result
strawpoll.com/3cy7fce
reddit.com/r/Kaiserreich/comments/6i42sz/what_ideology_in_kaiserreich_would_be_closest_to/>>14418362

Literally no one believes you, kike.

>it’s all just flavors of (((communism)))
wew

>>it’s all just flavors of (((communism)))
?

isnt it the same as National Socialists?

Sort of a mix of Fascism and National Socialism. Consider that Codreanu, Savinkov, Röhm and not-Mao are National Populist.

Thats the thing, it wouldn't on a multiple levels
I think the HOI4 KR mods just like making things difficult for NatPop nations while buffing up their pet red baguettes to OP levels

Monarchist are so epic, they hated le nazis XD
Faith in humanity regained, my good sir!

EDIT: Thanks for the reddit gold!
this is the actual gaysoyreich fanbase

STOP EXPOSING US, FAGGOT
t. frenchman born in different country

I'm not American neither, and of course you are right. I wasn't implying anything.

An user, who wasn't implying anything? Huh, I would have never thought I witnessed something like that one day.

Two points.

He had plenty, and in troublesome positions. The Abwehr was a nest of social democrats, headed by a fairweather Nazi by the name of Wilhelm Canaris; believed wholly in the cause, then lost his nerve when it became clear war was inevitable and dedicated the rest of his life to hamstringing Germany's intelligence organizations, fucking up her diplomacy, actively communicating with Allied intelligence services as a doomed separate peace seeker, and generally being a willful total incompetent. Stalingrad as I recall was partly doomed because of a clique of reactionary officers of that particular psychological breed of 'if we fuck up the war enough we'll get Hitler removed from power by popular action, then we'll take over and totally get a separate peace and prosecute the war in the East no problem!' backbiting traitor. Sending boxes of old newspaper in place of medical supplies was one of the incidents, though I still strive to find the reference to it. Been a while. Germany was plagued by infighting from stodgy reactionaries and after Stalingrad siren-song communist turncoats.

They didn't. But as the 20th July plotters and all that preceded them intended to initiate a military coup and following junta, and in the 20th July plot in particular intended to represent themselves as Hitlerists acting against a putsch from his inner circle, which would've fooled General Ernst Remer- charged with the arrest of Goebbels and others- if Goebbels hadn't handed him a phone with the Fuhrer on the line. The monarchists and social democrats were going to represent themselves as the legitimate continuation of the wartime government, kill all of the National Socialists for acting against Hitler and thus themselves, and then do… something, to win the Eastern Front, even as their entire military-industrial-political apparatus is disrupted by this treason and its seizing pains. And get peace with the West, even as Churchill responds to every single probing with 'surrender unconditionally Hitler or no Hitler.' And then do whatever as far as a post-coup government, because the plotters ranged from Kaiserists to social democrats. The reactionary cliques, as I'm sure you can understand, were short-sighted paradoxically defeatist yet overconfident bastards to the last.

The other two points I can't comment on. Puyi had enough spine to be real pissed that the Japanese referred to him solely as the monarch of Manchuria and not sovereign-in-exile of the whole of China, at the least.

Amazing how delusional people are about some things while they were in the middle of it.

People in the future will say the same thing about our relatively short multicultural period in Europe.
Or maybe they will say that about me and my position, but then we are getting into very dystopian territory.

did they actually think that by just killing hitler would stop the war? that just seems ridiculous

It wasn't so much stopping the war that matter to them but grabbing power for themselves.
Mind, a lot of them were just opportunists who wholeheartedly supported Hitler until defeat became a possibility, and thus probably just wanted to be in good graces with the allies post war to avoid getting hanged.

Is it normal to fail first game so hard that you got fucked with debt and by armies from two countries at the same time?

What were Japanese post-war plans with China? Did they intend to keep it as a puppet forever? They had to see that as soon as China industrialised, it would be much stronger than Japan, puppet or not, so how did they plan to keep and maintain the territory?

my only guess is that they would try to control the population, and if I remember they wanted to annex some parts of china's coast

They didn't have enough people to control all of China's population. They'd have to rely on local forces, and plenty of them – what would stop those from switching sides the moment any revolt broke out?

The only solution I came up with is balkanising china among the gorillion peoples forming it (all just flavours of chink to me, but I imagine chinks see it differently) and organising them akin to feudal fiefs – any single fief would be too weak to challenge Japan alone, and many other fiefs would cheerfully support the japanese in exchange for grabbing some clay from the offender. All run parallel with some quasi-nationalistic campaigns aimed at highlighting the differences among the chink cultures and basically making the idea of being ruled by chinks from Beijing be as repulsive to the rest of China as the idea of being ruled by Tokyo.

Japan, however, didn't seem to have such plans, instead banking on a gient puppet state. So how were they going to solve this?

So far so good. I expect to get Kexholm + vassalize Novgorod in next war with them. I guess there's also some event which will give me option to annex them once they're my vassal.

no user

Because…. he fucks kids or something?

German here.
She just agreed to a coalition contract that is going to outlaw cars in German cities.

Based & Honorary-German

fugg nobody will teach me this shit

thanks for showing all of us that you dont know what a communist is.

America is a communist country.

She's a commie, just in disguise. You don't need to make economic reforms in order to be a commie, you just need to destroy a continent with social marxism.

Yeah, she's clearly a corporate marxist.

she takes money from fucking capitalist how the fuck can you be a commie then?

Another Germanibro - It would seem Merkel is the long-time-coming revenge of our Ossi brothers for us Wessis fucking them over. She is most certainly some sort of weird globalist commie ideologue.

Ending whites for profit is what corporate marxism is all about.

If someone were to tell me that her highest political Maxime was to damage Germany as much as possible, while simultaneously staying in power as long as possible, then I would agree with that assessment.

There are probably other horrible things she did, but I gotta respond to some idiot.

She's a cultural marxist, we already established that.
Also the most communist party in Germany literally is financed almost entirely by private donors. I know that, because I am actually German, so you can't fool me.

Mhmm.

Pic related. MLPD is the marxist-leninist Party of Germany and a microparty. Grüne are the GREENS and they are extremely cultural marxist, femininst, what have you. They even managed to take over Baden-Würtemberg, a southern, conservative and catholic Bundesland, which was always seen as firmly conservative. But because GERMANS ARE FUCKING STUPID SHEEP BAAAH BAAAAAAAAAAAAH they actually bought that the local green party is """conservative""" and voted for him, just because the airport in Stuttgart had some problems and SHEEEIT. (and they still do to this day, even though Fukushima & Stuttgart 21 is not a hot topic anymore)

Cultural Marxism is real and the only realistic type of communism. Communism in its economic form always failed or by your own admission was never tried.
Cultural Marxism is actually the only realistic way you could ever hope to implement communism. It's the answer to the question:

SJW and identity politics of minorities IS modern western communism, whether you like it or not and not Old Guard Elitism is going to distract from the fact that this is the best shot you have at actually achieving your economic communism.

Hey man. But don't forget she is actually a Pole. :^)
I believe she just wanted power and joined the most popular party at the time. There is nothing about her that makes her a "conservative".

Anyway excuse this autistic rant.

anyone here can explain this, please?

first i didnt post the source because they cant read german and would told me get back to krautchan
bundestag.de/parlament/praesidium/parteienfinanzierung/fundstellen50000/2017

second the mlpd isnt even in the "bundestag".
the only "commie" party we got is "Die Linke".

Fuck off Judenschwein.

you're fooling nobody

Yeah, whites have nothing to worry about. Their nations turning into South Africa is just enriching and results in vibrant societies. They should feel privileged to pay for Jamal and Muhammed with their taxes.

When you have to resort to meme balls to offend someone else's political PoV because all those made against your political outlook are facts presented in a hilarious way

I am not going to waste my valuable time looking up sources for you, replying and debating you, if you do shit like that.

Yes, Goldberg, we're as German as sauerkraut. 😉

Any intelligent German hates other Germans, it's only natural. Im Ernst, wenn ich andere Deutsche im Internet erlebe, sind sie zu 99% absolute Idioten

It's called "Deutsch-türkisches Sozialversicherungsabkommen".
Die Linke is pretending to be leftist-socialist party when their leadership is well integrated into the power structures of the Transatlantic networks (meaning their foreign and domestic policies will in the end always be Pro-US and Pro-Israel) and offers no meaningful challanges to the managerialist-neoliberal political consensus.

You should absolutely love them, then.

not a single german news reported about that.
I wonder if they just lied.

just a meme

thanks for the source
just read anything on the site every article about the usa says hurr durr bad usa.
die-linke.de/themen/international/themen/trump-president-of-the-usa/

Then you're simply a dumbass.

faz.net/aktuell/rhein-main/frankfurt-erstmals-ueber-50-prozent-mit-auslaendischen-wurzeln-15078140.html

I bet you never read Austrian or Swiss News about Germany.

Also this.

You honestly don't deserve to be spoonfed like this.

sry i only searched in english because im dumb

That's not really nationalistic of you, it almost seems like you hate your own country.

He has to find something to be proud of.
He chose to sneer about people, who are proud of their own country and a general feeling of unfounded superiority.

Halt die Gosch Koti.

That's kayfabe for the base and voting cattle. Read this:
hintergrund.de/politik/inland/die-linke-von-innen-umzingelt/
Or search for the State Department leaks involving Gysi, where he states that the party has minor concerns about Afghanistan but is otherwise 100% behind NATO forein policy.
Or consider the hostility people like Ken Jebsen who don't espouse the NATO consensus recieve from their fellow leftists.

Nah, I just dislike Germans and how they act on the internet, don't care if they are Rechts-Ronnies or Linke-Maltes. Germany itself is fine. If it weren't for the other Germans, I'd be happy.

What exactly do you mean by "how they act", if it's not politics like you just admitted. Or maybe you are an enlightened "Centrist" instead?

Or let me guess. You are a Libertarian and are disappointed that not everyone thinks like you?

10/10
pretty good

Actually thats the only thing from the list i see nothing wrong with

Don't worry, thanks to Merkel they won't pester you for much longer. Instead you'll have the pleasure of having arabs and other subhumans as countrymen. Enjoy the stonings and beheadings.

Whats wrong with decreasing pollution? Also less traffic, quieter and cleaner streets
Maybe people could even switch to bikes like in Netherlands, both healthy and economically beneficial

Not to mention that public transportation in germany is really good and well thought

user from HFM edits here, been thinking about adding a triggered modifier for countries owning both sides of the of the Bosporus (Constantinople and Skoutarion.) These would be the effects:

What do you guys think? Thought it'd be a nice little addition since it's an important waterway.

Seems good but i would nerf import cost a little bit
I also dont know, do other important waterways have such modifiers?

Panama, Suez and Kiel canal, I think the Skagerrak/Kattegat does too.

It's not about decreasing pollution. It's about artifically increasing the demand for less polluting cars. Merkel already did that a few years ago with the Abwrackprämie. You had to trash your car, not sell it or do anything else with it, to get it. Of course this only pulled the demand from the future into the present, so now she wants to do something like that again.

Now about the pollution thing. You are a fool, if you only ever take on side on the issue and want to reduce pollution at every cost or not care at all about pollution and be fine with the air being toxic like in China. It's all about context.
It's also only about Diesel cars and it also creates a dangerous precedent, because these cars actually were given the green light, when they were given their pollution classification. So now you are retroactively punishing them.

And now we are reaching extreme delusion and lies tier. How you can argue that banning cars from cities is somehow economical benefical, when so many jobs are reliant on cars is just idiotic.

Yes. And when you use the police to smash every window of every house, you will also create a lot of demand. But it will not create wealth. People would spend that many or save it to be invested anyway. If you artifically force them to spend the money in a way you want them to be, you are only redistributing the money into the pockets of the interest group that convinced you to do that in the first place.

It's just stupid to want to punish the average citizen with your stupid green hostile car policy. They have such a minor impact on the enviroment compared to air travel and industry. It's a social engineering policy to bully people to stop using cars.

The Greens did that already for years in my city. It's not about reducing pollution for them. It's about the Green lifestyle. Example:

Should also include owning the Dardanelles, because if a seperate power owned it, they would have the ability to close the waterway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal

Not to the country or companies of course
I meant that its beneficial to citizens since they dont have to buy gas, pay insurance, pay for repairs etc…
But im not proposing using "eco" cars that are expensive and energy costly to produce, im proposing not using cars in the cities at all, maybe then people could finally go on foot, ride a bike or use a public transportation.
Cars should be for long distances, not for daily commute to work at a distance of 1-4 km

I dont know what that is, also i thought that most of the german traffic lights are connected to pressure detectors that turn green when they detect car, at least in the smaller cities or in countryside

Thing is, in vicky2 countries usually take whole regions instead of single cores; both sides of the strait are located within 2 regions, so having 2 triggered modifiers would be silly. Still, I could make the triggered modifier include Gallipolli and Dardanelles on the other side.

I am talking about Schadstoffklasse 5 und 6.

Less Pollution =/= Fuel Efficency
Now if it was about fuel efficency and the overall economics of it, then maybe our goverment would be smart for once.

You can't just do that. The cities aren't build in such a way. The only cities who get that to work are planned cities.
You can't just ban cars and think that cities will be orgianically transformed to use public transporation just as well.

That's not politically smart, because no one will support you. It's also very naive.

Also it's just not possible to ban every single car. Some jobs just require the use of a car. Like People who have to do multiple home visits and carry equipment with them.
It's too much to just carry on person and it will take longer, because there is no way that public transportation would be as efficent as driving the car, because you just cannot enter those small streets with a bus or train.

German culture and cities needs cars and no amount of Greenist Utopianism is going to change that this century.

Yes, some are, but that doesn't mean this is used in every single situation.

I think you guys need to understand that we don't live in planned cities. Our cities organically developed. We have been living here for thousands of years. Our cities weren't planned in a grid formation and if they did, then they long outgrew the grid.

The Dismantlement event of Turkey IIRC gives Constantinople to Greece, but not the other side of strait.

a "green wave" is when the traffic lights in a city are organised in such a way that you do not get stopped on a main road after getting green just once. The first traffic light turns green, the one after it will turn green in the time it takes to reach it, and so on with all the subsequent traffic lights. It makes traffic much more fluid and efficient as cars spend less time waiting at red light. Making sure green wave is present and working is traffic planning 101.

As this guy said .
They would separate China into several different puppets like they did in Manchuria and started doing it in inner Mongolia with Mengguguo.
United China is dangerous and unpractical. Seperate states on the other hand can easily exploit the land and it's resources.
And they probably would have killed a lot of people to reduce the number of military capable men.

Do you people have anything else to do in your lives than drinking soylent green and getting triggered?

Merkel is a former Stasi member. Propaganda department if you want to be more precise.

Guess where the Rothschilds began slithering in the mud?

Explain to me how it's economically beneficial to ban cars in a country whose industry is based on car manufacture?

I can't, because you are completly right. It's in no way economically beneficial.

Yeah fuck this I'm making 2 modifiers then, one for the Dardanelles and one for the Bosporus.

own_bosporus = { trigger = { exists = yes owns = 860 owns = 861 } icon = 9 tariff_efficiency_modifier = 0.1 import_cost = -0.125 prestige = 0.01}own_dardanelles = { trigger = { exists = yes owns = 865 owns = 859 } icon = 9 tariff_efficiency_modifier = 0.1 import_cost = -0.125 prestige = 0.01}

While in terms of language, culture and especially appearance they are not very different, there does seem to be a lot of religious divide in China. The eastern part for example has groups like Ughyurs and Tatars who mainly practice islam and probably desire their own nation under strict religious rule. There also used to be anti-Buddhist sentiments among Han Chinese who mainly practice folk religions or Taoism.

My plan didn't work out that well. The moment I declared war on Novgorod, Swedes did the same thing. Luckily I was able to capture Novgorod before them but was unable to occupy Kexholm. Shortly after I annexed Novgorod, I got an event which transformed me into Russia. After that I got events which gave me claims on Smolensk, Kursk, Belgorod, Welikya, Ufa, Samara, Saratov, Bogutjar and Kazan. I already managed to get some of those provinces because Lithuania got into conflict with Poland, Hungary and Livonian Order. Sadly I had to cancel vassalization of Kazan and I got -5 stability because of that but at least I got 3 cores back in the following war.

Right now I'm going to stabilize the realm and wait until Ivan III dies in 1505. After that I will annex Khanat of Kazan and will get back Bogutjar from Golden Horde. Going against Livonian Order is unwise right now because they're allied with Poland and Hungary and those nations have better land technology level (they have 5 and I have 3/4). Sweden is allied with Denmark but I think that alliance won't last long so once they get into conflict with Denmark I will just get back Kexholm and Ingermanland.

Why don't you play EU3?

Already played it.

Anybody got the newest patch for Stellaris on hand?

New release of user's HFM Edits.
mega.nz/#!Q19zhaqQ!MSmIdU6GVdd48JjG2ZHtQ9GRh16HVM_19n0P0Z1lJX0
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

The patch fucks up more than it fixes, don't bother. cs.rin.ru has it though.

Don't bother playing until they decide what the fuck they want to do with their game. The 2.0 patch introduced 9,000,000 new or radically altered mechanics, and this 2.1 patch radically alters how some of them work. I've decided to just wait a few weeks before even trying to play again. But like the other guy said, if you're feeling particularly masochistic those Russians have you covered.

Honestly, I like 2.0 a shitload more than what we had before. Cheers mates.

Why is does cuckchan trash like you think that posts like that are acceptable here?

Took Polotsk and Velikye from Livonian Order. Sweden is still allied with Denmark and few german minors so I'm not risking war with them. In the east I pushed mongols east of Volga and got my first port.

test

can you faggots stop posting on /trash/

Why would anyone here post on 4chan's fat fetish board?

Because the cancerous shitposting halfchan autists have created a second /gsg/ on trash.

I know that, but why doesn't he go bitch at them instead of a completely unrelated group of people?

Some post was already deleted, because he posted that Kevin Spacey Greece meme image, so some peopel actually browse here and expect to pull the same kind of autistic shit they pull on cuckchan.

hehe

In a scale from 1071 to 1453 how fucked am I ?

what supercomputer you use to play mayo

not him, but a decent i7 is enough to run m&t at a reasonable pace.

Just a few conquests short of 1167, I magine. Castille isn't really a rival of BYZ and can usually be ignored for most of the game.

thanks, Dr. King

I guess at this point there's nobody who can defeat those fucking turks. I just hope they will be busy reclaiming their cores in Iraq and north africa and they won't blob further into Europe.

Unless you plan to claim italy and iberia, you shouldnt have to worry about spain.

I hate the 3D maps in new Paradox games. They add nothing to the table aside from negatively impacting the performance. I really dig the way the map looks in EU2.

It helps on warfare though, you can distinguish between different types of terrain withouth changing map-mode.

RIP sweet prince.

people cry a lot about what WW1 did to Germany, but in my opinion, it wasn't nearly as tragic as what happened to Russia.

I was referring to the mod more so than Germany. WW1 was a world tragedy, so many countries fucked for nothing.

Russia brought Communism onto itself and forced its neighbor states to accept it by force. It deserves every hardship that comes to them.

you mean that german spy that germans send them

Precisely. The story goes that one day, the Tsar woke up and said "Damn. I feel like getting executed along with my whole family" and sent an order for one Lenin to Berlin.

The Tsar and his family had allied with Andrew Jackson the Hero, and thus had to be killed by the (((powers that be))) namely the Redsheild family. Unfortunately the Romanov's lost to the Rothschild's, and the revolution they sponsored to kill off their competition.

Can you Imagine an alternate WW1 where Britain and Germany were on the same side? What would it look like?

A roflstomp.

germany would lose because the uk ai doesnt know how to move troops via transport

Not really. If it was as tragic, then Russia would have lost everything east to the Urals.
You gotta understand, what happened to Germany was much more tragic than people comprehend.
Germans had a lot of cultural influence in the Baltics. Riga was populated by one third Germans for most of its history.
Baltics without German influence were unimagineable, they were so closely linked together. Baltic culture, their architecture was influenced by Germans to an incredibly degree.

Germans in Transylvania, Banat, etc, Germans in Bohemia! Bohemia without Germans also seemed unimagineable. They were so incredibly closely tied together, expulsing all Germans was like ripping their heart out.
Of course the saddest thing was the loss of Prussia. Germany was always the Middle of Europe and linked together the East and West. Historically we didn't adopt 100% of western ideas.

Now most Germans beyond the borders of Germany have all been expulsed and made almost identity less. It may seem like larping, but I still make Prussia part of my identity, because 3/4 of my grandparents were descended from Prussians.

Russia lost 100% of its territory to a judeo-bolshevik pseudo state, the USSR, after a lengthy civil war and only recently regained independence.
To the Germans, perhaps. Czechs could imagine it quite easily, as attested to them chasing the Germans out after WW2. Only liberals are triggered by this over here, everyone else is glad the country got rid of a large and disloyal minority. Now if only we could do the same with gypsies.
t. Czech

Churchill would order hitler's assassination.

That's retarded. WWI happened because the geopolitics were favoring the rise of Germany as the strongest super power in Europe. Do you think anyone gave a shit about slavs trying for some independentist movement? Britain instigated more of both World Wars than all of the other nations combined and it was all for naught because the Rotschilds backstabbed them in the end and they created a new hegemon in the form of the USA. TWICE.

Soviet Russia prior to Stalin was way better than Tsarist Russia. Shit went down the hill when money started popping (((out of nowhere))).

Thankfully, the same force that expelled the Germans is more interested in expelling YOU next rather than the gypsies.

It's >HoI4, but this is kind of cool.
It's a shame that for every good idea you get at least several disasters that Paradox crank out because it's easier to look busy than to fix engine problems.

This is what communists actually think we will believe.

Reported.

That's the funniest thing I've read all day, cheers mate good bait

Fucking New English Africa.

Mod?

Victoria 2 Ultimate. It had a lot of problems sure, but it had a special place in my heart.

Nah, mate. The kikes are all about importing rather than expelling.

Yeah, let's forget about all those mass-executions and famines.

vomiting_japanese_girl.png

I bet South America looks identical to OTL, right?

Any good gsg games set in ww2 period other than DH and HOI3?

;)

just as bad as buzzfeed, why are you even linking to this site? use allthetropes.orain.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/TheNewOrderLastDaysofEurope

thanks word filter, forgot to remove the http.

HoI4 is for memes, not for playing, user. It's probably the worst game Paradox ever shat out

:-D

yeah, but I still want to put up a AAR thread of that on Holla Forums as lel ebuil natzees, like the Uncommon Time threads. Let us experience the trainwreck in full.

Just fuck my shit up.

why

it gets worse

>uging Marty Robbin's version of Big Iron instead of Johnny Cash's far superior one
Absolutely plebbit.

Germany lost, because it was cut off from the world market. It couldn't trade, which also diplomatically isolated her.
With England as an Ally either this whole thing wouldn't be a world war, so maybe the English would have just given us token support. Or they would have supported us 100% and gave us food and supplies and naval dominance, which would have made us win the war.

Most countries in history had ruling families, which could be seen as "foreign". Look at Egypt, China. Many european noble families rather spoke French than their native language.

But even if you interpret it like that over time totalitarian goverments tend to become authoritarian, because it's less about ideology.

They didn't chase Germans out. It wasn't their decision.

No, they don't. One of your major politicans said that Czechs are the "same people as Austrians, but with a different language", so it's still very mainstream to recognize the incredibly close, symbiotic ties between Czechs and Germans.
And purely out of geopoliticals reasons these will only strenghten over time.
Apparently falsely proud third-world nationalism already starts at our eastern border. It's really interesting to see this great divide between Nationalists in western european countries and less advanced countries.

I guess you gotta be pretty retarded to look at your country and conclude "Yup, at this moment and time moar nationalism is all what it needs." Even though it's pretty easy and consequence free to claim to be a "Nationalist" and not really have a large minority population that over the long term needs to be deported back to their muslim and african shitholes, but instead just jerk your voting bloc's patriotic sentiments. Instead of striving for freedom, more liberty, less regulation, defeat corruption, third-world nationalists just hold up the status quo and defend it pridefully.

Western Nationalists don't do that. If you insult our countries, we probably even agree with you. We want to fix the fundamental problems and are infininetly more ambitious than you. We want a revival of European High Culture. If we succeed, you know what we will be? The Greatest Political Phenomenon in our entire history. What will you be though? At best, you won't stand in our way, receive lots of benefits purely just from being in our presence and hopefully don't start sperging out at us for being "Nazis".

Post your politscales.

NO STEP ON SNEK

smh

what do you think?
also here's ancient screenshot from my Tanzanian game.

Needs more Laissez-faire.

user, a man in a dress is still a man.

Yes I know, I don't know how I got that 14%.

Why can't I get Dark World to work?

Well that was fun

filthy dumb reformist communist scum

Please, user, educate me some more about the political situation in my own fucking country

The guy who said that was a libtard gobbling up EU dick, is politically irrelevant today, and his sentiment was never shared by the majority (or even a significant amount) of the population. It's akin to saying that anything Sarah Palin says is the mainstream opinion of the US. Why are you so goddamn dense that you cannot see this?

Except it was. Anti-German pogroms were led by Czechs and the decrees for their deportation signed by the Czech president (pre-war one, no less, not the commie one that came afterwards)

As opposed to what, integrating into EU? Kill yourself you globalist piece of shit

Hey, it's you retards who flooded your lands with rapefugees, not us. Are Austrians like Merkel, who invites in hordes of shitskins "Wir shaffen das!" and then starts blaming V4 for not having the solidarity of taking some too? I laugh at you. You made your bed, now lie in it.

but we already have more freedom than Germany, "liberty" is a codeword for fag rights nowadays, and while we could do better in the corruption department, we're still miles ahead of, say, Italy. Violent crime is nearly non-existant, gun ownership laws the best in Europe, nearly no shitskins, we don't get our door kicked down for facebook posts, and the living standards are fairly high. And you're asking us to somehow emulate countries west of us, that are drowning in degeneracy and muslim hordes as we speak? You're a bag of laughs. It's you who should emulate us, not the other way around.

And what exactly DO they do? Every year, I look to the west, and the situation is just worse and worse there. Germany reelected Merkel, for fuck's sake. France elected a Rothschild puppet. You throw shit at us for maintaining status quo, yet you can't manage to do even that.

Sounds like a bag of buzzwords to me, and I don't think I've met two of you "western nationalists" that could agree on just what exactly they want in the end. Shit, the fact you even describe yourself as a "western nationalists" fucking implies you to be a globalist, to a lesser degree. A real nationalists is preciselly that - one who puts his NATION first, not "West" or "Europe". You faggots would be the first to praise EU, were EU right-aligned rather than leftist.

I hope you manage to achieve at least some of your grand ambitions, user, for I do not wish my country to neighbour a Caliphate, nor do I wish it to be flooded by German and French refugees, but please, stop polluting this board with your arrogant drivel.

I have nothing more to say to you.

checkin them digits

Hope I didn't just get datamined

We're getting datamined. Look up at the fags who created the site.

Don't be silly user, jim doesn't even have enough computers for that.

No not this site, well yes this site too, but I was referring to the politiscales site.

Terrain is shown in a tooltip, see pic.

I didn't expect that I would have ecology that high.

New release:
mega.nz/#!l5cS2ADD!9DTuP7XYyRHuPLw62UnPgrHQYNlSgBFWhPGAnnOYjY8
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

Does he know what the word "whom" means? It appears that he's using it at random because he finds it fancy or something. I physically cringed upon reading it.

This alternative history looks pretty fucking shit tbh.

BACK TO /GSG/ YOU ANGLO FAGGOT

Look at this bullshit. Requirements for decision to get rid of this are ridiculous.

So what do you faggot thinks about the "Walking the Tiger" expansion? Anyone gonna pirate?

It is still shit. It will never be good. Stop asking.
Too bad for the trips.

This is my only post on this thread. I agree that it's still shit and just a bunch of fucking features that should have been there in the beginning.

You are not the first nigger stupid enough to ask the same fucking question be it with a new DLC out or not. And we have already discussed how this DLC is not "should have been on release", but full of stupid shitty garbage.

Then what should have been added in then?

No one wants to discuss your shitty game. Just fuck off.

What are you going to do first when Waking the Tiger releases?

I'm torn between playing pupper mod or DDLC mod.

I will be playing a better game.

I'll be waiting for the next user's edits

How about you choke on my cock?

New Thread

"The biggest problems of our society are the work of a small group of people. It is then essential to find them, inform the people of their objective and neutralize them."