Animal racing

Other than the scrapped Donkey Kong Racing, is there any "kart" games where you race on animals?

Just play Sonic Kart

Yeah, saberwulf

Wacky Wheels or something

Shrek Kart for android.

There's that Bomberman racing game.

Your mom last night.

Garfield Kart and Moorhuhn Kart

What about one where you race AS animals?

I seem to remember some weird bible racing game where you play as the animals racing to Noah's ark. Maybe turn of the century release date based on vague memories of the graphics.

Yeah, the discontinued Japan World Cup games.

That Bomberman racing game

Fuggg

Closest thing I can honestly think of is a relatively unknown Xbox game named Mad Dash Racing.

It's a wacky racer by Eidos where all the characters are racing on foot and several of them are animals.

Lots of illiterate fags in this thread.

I wanted to fuck the donkey.

Oh, he was a boar, still hot though.

I had that shit. It was fun enough, but I really played it for the soundtrack. Very early 2000's.

There was gonna be one on Dreamcast by Treasure, but sadly it got canned.

I wonder if Maegawa still has a beta lying somewhere in his basement…

There was that one game for PS1 that advertised itself on the cover as being "From the producers of Crash Bandicoot." Trying to make kids think it was Naughty Dog, but really it was just Universal Interactive Studios. Running Wild, I think it was called.

There was also another title that was cancelled when it got pitched titled Diddy Kong Racing Adventure by Climax.

good riddance, their only 3d platformer for the PS2 was an abortion.

well, this isn't a game where you race on animals
in this one, you race as animals

Well, Gilius was gonna be in Sonic racing 1 on a Chickenleg but they "didn't know how that would look".

They were gonna do it again in Sanic transformed, probably having 3 different mounts from Golden Axe, but just went with the random steel things in it.

user, bitte.

And Stretch Panic wasn't terrible per se, it just had lazy level design for the most part. The bosses were still pretty weird and creative, though.

Poor you, OP.

Was about to say this.