Hello

Hello.

What game/s are you currently playing?

I recently decided to play through the Mario games. I played Sunshine and 64 but never beat them or got far as I always gave up on games really easily and quickly as a kid, and bits of others I half remembered from being a kid, but now I decided to play them all and I just finished the first Mario game. I think it's not very good. I don't like how momentum works, especially mid-air, and the jump button often feels unresponsive, especially right after landing a jump. Other than that I started playing Warframe recently. It's OK I guess but I can't play it for long because it's so grindy.

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/minecolonies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh. I guess no one wants to talk about video games with me.

Deus Ex. Not sure if I'm doing well or not yet, but we'll see.

I keep killing and killing and I'm not sure if that's good or bad, like if these killable characters will be important later or not

I haven't played it, just the reboot one Human Revolution. I don't really remember any of it except lots of yellow and orange.

I thought of playing Deus Ex but it's so ugly. It's a dumb reason not to play a game I know.

you got that right you nosy bastard

All three times I've posted in these threads with what I've been playing nobody replied, which I assume is true for the majority of anons. It's pretty easy to ignore threads with the same theme where the same negative outcome is likely to occur OP. Blame previous recurring threads of the same type.

Anyway, playing an early version copy of Kingdom Come. Despite how buggy it is, at least the main quest can be completed; apparently the most recent patch breaks an early main story quest. Also sometimes jumping into Gundam Breaker 3 early game, and finishing up Rhythm Heaven Megamix soon.

There's something about this op that fills me with dread. Like this long forgotten evil from before the 4chan split has just reawoken.

Huh?

Oh. I feel like a dick because I don't have much to say on those games. I want to try Kingdom Come but my GPU a shit so I can't.

Not used to a slower board, refugee?

DW9 and it slowly killing me inside because the more i play it the more repetitive it gets. The worst part is the amount of removed weapons and no combos, including incredible amount of cheese thanks to open world design. Easier combat system makes you almost immortal with fast weapons, as long as you abuse invincibility frames, and stats are too easy to break thanks to stacking. Most importantly a lot of characters ruined simply for getting their unique weapons removed.
Not even talking about how empty open world is by itself.

And i am planning on playing this at least for another month or so.

It's not forgotten. Nobody can forget the reddit infection.

The dubs game

I'm replaying Dark Souls 3, last time I played it was before Ashes of Ariandel.

Quality thread you refugee fuck

Every year I try Minecraft in it's most recent version that has good mod support.
It's sort of my guilty pleasure. Though every time it get more and more pissed at how much mised potential this game has.
On paper it's perfect for a life sim game where you can explore, build a house, hunt monsters for a living and get comfy. But it lacks depth when the combat and movement are so shitty.

The reboot of the series rang the death knell of most of my interest in it. So few entries worth playing since then. Off the top of my head only DW8XL and OW3. Maybe one day they'll finally make a decent, interesting, semi-challenging Empires entry with CAW and not a thousand dollars of customization DLC again.

Woah. Why? Doesn't sound like you're having much fun.

?

I played Minecraft when it was fairly new and I spent days of my life glued to the screen building a big floating castle then I finished it and had no one to show it to and uninstalled the game. Minecraft just seems like such a lonely depressing game to me now.

Lurk more.

Exactly, Minecraft hurts due to it's lost potential, and seeing how every update only adds bloat is horrible.
If only it had better AI for npcs, then you would have a reason to build autistically big kingdoms, which require plantations to keep everybody fed and so on.

They saw how easy it was to appeal to "hunger games" userbase and went with it, instead of improving real aspects in need of it.

I'm playing Hylics

I'm picking Yakuza 0 back up after taking a break last year. Too many good games came out one after the other that I haven't been able to put it back in. Finally got around to it and I'm immediately reminded of how good this game is.

Do you ever become so enthralled by a game that you just started playing that it instantly rockets up the charts as one of your favorites?

Just finished playing Tales from the Borderlands. It was fun as fuck. So, I can cross that game off my backlog. Now, I'm choosing between Okami or Nier Automata.

im playing cs 1.6 on a non br server wich is a rare thing, i really want to play with anons again on a gamenight

NEXT UP, R-TYPE II

play nier automata for the soundtrack and everything else about it

Wasting my time with Simpleplanes.
Mods are a great thing.

Try some multiplayer server. I think there are some focused solely on building shit. If you can handle the annoying 13 year old, maybe you can even score some autistic gfs.

Try Millenaire mod. Though I think the villagers come in pre-made villages and can build their own constructions, there's probably ways to create your own village with people from all kinds of cultures.
There's also MCA but it's more underwhelming compared to Millenaire, it's more of a way to have better humans than the default testificate villagers. They don't seem to to have the same level of infrastructure as Millenaire.

Currently playing through the first Descent. It's pretty damn good, this mix of movement and combat.
What I love is that the game makes full use of it's small, none open, corridor/maze/tiny room level design. I can't imagine this game being as good were the levels wide open.

What MMO?

Lucky you, I'm currently in process of creating a server. I might make a thread later this week.

Shovel Knight Spectre knight quest.

Yeah, the opening stages of 64 were good and there some good stages scattered around as well. However it ranges from mediocre to pretty good. Although the fact that they were able to make pretty good stages at all before 3D gaming was taking off is masterful in itself. I honestly consider Odyssey the best of the playground trilogy, while it has less worlds and can feel a bit empty at times, there's still a ton to do and overall it plays much better than 64 did as a video game.

As for games I've been playing

Right now I was playing Bayonetta 2, Ruiner, FighterZ, Odyssey and the Ys VIII Beta on PC

How is that anyways? It's on my backlog and want an idea of what I'm in for.

Metal Gear Survive. It's been surprisingly fun. I've been playing it nonstop whenever I can for the past 3 days I think. The mgsv mechanics, combined with the survival mechanics and equipment you find scavenging has made it addictively fun. I just hope the new game mode will add in either human npc enemies since you fight one at one point in the game or even stronger enemies. Though I haven't gotten to end game yet either.

I stopped after beating lu lingqi, which is the only campaign I beat. I could tell after 4-5 hours it was gonna be repetitive as fuck and a lot of the characters were simply too boring. The silver lining is if they make an empires game out of that map and mechanics it'll be amazing.

I curerntly play games like mario, zelda and other classic masterpiece games, much like you OP. I have preordered nintendo labo becase I love supprting companies who care about gamers and actually innovate their hardweare.

I've been playing Dragon Quest Builders. I thought it would be a lame minecraft clone, but I was really surprised with the demo. After playing it for a bit more, I really like what they did with the game.

I've been working through Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Tokyo Xanadu EX+ too.

Hi! My name is Rod Browad! Do you have a minute to talk about the best game in the world?

Why yes, let's talk about Fallout New Vegas. Have you replayed it recently?

Yeah I've also been playing a bit of Kingdom Come, I need to find a shovel for my parents.

Replaying Sleeping Dogs and L.A. Noire. Interesting how much tiny details or situations ignored in the first playthrough begin to pop out and make sense when you replay the game, already knowing the plot

and then you wonder why Mark keeps banning you

Playing STALKER CoC at the moment. Pretty fun, although it crashes every thirty minutes, probably due to the 10 mods I also have installed. I suppose that's part of the experience.

OpenMW.

You're supposed to slap a weapon pack and extra missions, that's about it.
If you're one of those cucks that actually plays misery conversion you should make like kurt cobain and sing into a shotgun

More passive aggressive than some /r/hapa poster.

Imagine being this underage.

I don't play misery, but i'll list my mods.
Ok, i was exaggerating when I said 10, but it still crashes a lot.

Your shitty memes show how retarded you are, I'm just letting you know.

I'm running basically the same setup but without lttz(but with HD remodeling mod), no crashes even during 6+ hour binges.

Did you play Dark Souls 1 and complain it was boring cause all you used was the falchion too?
Or maybe you prefer simpler games where you don't need to think ahead?
Blatant lie. Stealth works perfectly fine in game. It's straight from mgsv. It even still uses camo depending on your camo type you choose.

Not a thing. It's a character creator, on the same save file, which is pointless as you only need the one character as its the exact same file where you just switch between characters. Your own statement shows your ignorance of the game. But that's expected since you've probably got all your info from reddit and kojima cock-gobblers.
They don't offer anything you can't do on your own already. If anything getting them would detract from the game
Confirmed for a kojima fanboy. How does it feel knowing your hero stole half his content from others and the other half he simply took credit for, like from fukushima?
You sound the most like reddit here faggot. Why don't you go rejoin them and kvetch about how you love kojima and jj abrams.

Alright, so lets drop this shit.
Get Mario AllStars + Super Mario World. 1/Lost/2 all have janky as shit controls but the worst thing is about them is that you CAN get good at them. 3 and Super are piss poor easy, but fun for some people. Mario 64 is great, but don't go for 70/120 stars, if you want to experience the gameplay just do 16 stars. BUT if you are autistic and want to see the "world" of 64, get more stars and explore the castle. Sunshine is very very mediocre, not very good not very bad, I did the minimum to beat it. Galaxy 1/2 are a fucking shit meme, they aren't bad games just very fucking boring. I stopped there.

Have fun.
Also, according to hardcore speedrunning faggots, the first mario is the "purest" mario when it comes to controls. They are wrong.

Never mentioned hackjob Kojimbo but keep spouting it like the cuckchanner you are.
And neither is cuckchan where you should fuckoff back to you goddamned kike.
It's a garbage game being praised by MGS cocksuckers, just like 4 was.

Wow what a surprise a faggot like you can't admit guilt, truely surprising.
Point out where I defended them. I said they detracted from the game and are ultimately pointless, not that they're good. Just another moment of you trying to misrepresent facts, since you don't got a leg to stand on and don't even know how the game you're bitching about operates. You should be ashamed of your ignorance.
There's been plenty of videos of redditors kvetching on youtube, and linking to their cancerous site. Your kojima dick sucking faggotry and recoiling when I pointed you out as a fucking redditing faggot has only made me more certain that's where you hailed from you massive fucking nigger-faggot.

Now fuck off back to reddit you massive faggot. And take your friends with you.

It might as well be. Firearms are non-viable as mains thanks to misery levels of artificial scarcity, bows are too shit, two-handed weapons are too slow to be viable, one-handed weapons have zero reach.
I get it, you're "totes hardcore soz" and whatnot, but having to replenish resources as you go at a rate of "fuck you eat every two minutes or get fucked" isn't a good mechanic.
Zombies do not have "alarmed" state, only binary see you - don't see you. The AI is broken to boot, open doors block zambos dead in their tracks. Their detection range is not affected by camo either, adding a pattern adds a flat range reduction regardless of conditions.

Rising Storm 2 mostly. Its quite fun to hear a bunch of screaming enemies after your teammate cleaned out an enemy bunker with a flamethrower.

Kill yourself you retarded cuckchanner, you're a defending a game where you can't even pilot the Metal Gears and the final Boss is a fucking Zombie wave.

Simply by buying it you are supporting the garbage practices, shut the fuck up faggot.
Someone ban this inbred piece of shit.

It is, dumbass. You're paying for functionality that could have been free.
If you pay for a game or even shill for it, you are implicitly supporting the creator, including their terrible practices like microtransactions. One can hate Konami just for acting like kikes. You don't have to suck someone else's dick just because you aren't sucking theirs, you fucking drone. Cuckchan is just as bad as reddit too. Nobody wants you here, we aren't going to accept you. Refugees not welcome.

OP is a refugee?
Where's the proof? anyone got any caps of the deleted posts?

Go back to your hugbox on Holla Forums, faggot.

Sage isn't a downvote nigger.
That's not a save mechanic retard. Do you even understand the meaning of the words you speak?
Oh no, you really are retarded, aren't you?
It's you who don't belong faggot.

Point out the paywalls removing choice.
Oh look, another retard who doesn't understand the concept of pay to win.
Can't either in mgs 1 or 2, genius. Or 3 for that fact. And in peacewalker you fight your own metal gear.
Final boss is a big ass monster that looks like it belongs in evangelion, dumbass. At least know what you're talking about.

How can one human being be so fucking stupid?

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ you fucking faggot
IT'S A LITERAL ZOMBIE WAVE AND THE BOSS IS STATIONARY YOU FUCKING SHILL, GO BACK TO YOUR BOARD THEY LOVE PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED THERE

why the fuck did you give money to konami you absolute fucking retard
I fucking hate kojimbo, but when it comes to evil and jewery, the entirety of konami's corporate heads definitely exceeds him
fucking retard

He's the last boss, genius.

Because the game looked fun and it is. Im quite enjoying my purchase.
Yeah, okay, hypocrite.

If the games so great why are you here cunt? Fuck off back to your jew game.

what are you, retarded?
you think konami magically aren't jews because kojimbo isn't there?
You might be one of those autists obsessed with an individual to the point where you think all evil in whatever they're associated with is caused by them exclusively. Konami is fucking cancer you retard, they've been cancer since 2009 even on shit that Kojimbo had nothing to do with, now fucking kill yourself

I was in the loading screen for a co-op match.

Playing Kingdom Come Deliverance and a bit of EDF on PS Vita. Just finished up Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Tried to play a bit of the Crash Bandicoot remaster on a rental, but the collision boxes are completely fucked and make platforming feel frustrating and cheap. So fuck that game, I'll just stick with the original.

You spent like 20 mins fucking spazzing out here thats some fucking load time.

Okami HD
been playing it for almost 30 hours now, taking a break to play something else
right now it's DOOM and I've just got Automata

Please keep posting.

What's going on in this thread?

Some of them would appear in later scenes, yeah. Don't feel compelled to do a pure stealth playthrough, just try to have fun.

I'm bouncing between GTA online with my lads, playing Bayonetta 1+2 on Switch and playing Stardew Valley to prep my strategy for the soon to be released multiplayer update(My friends and I are all going to be going for the same bachellorette). Then I'm going to get Gleamer Heights as soon as my paycheck arrives and I budget for March.

I hadn't played Bayonetta before and I thought it would just be ass and titties game. It is, but it also has an interesting story and some sweet character moments. This is my second real play of Stardew and its funny how trivial everything is when you know what you are doing.

Its really cold and wet where I live right now so I'm just looking forward to some better weather then me and the lads will start spending our days at the park and taking hikes. I've got a drone thats been collecting dust that I want to take for a spin.

*Gleaner Heights

Smells like bait to me.

why the fuck do I come to this shithole anymore.

Legit question, what is the draw of multiplayer stardew valley as a concept? I play that kind of game to insulate myself from real life, I wouldn't want a bunch of people I know critiquing my farm or trying to steal my gf or competing to explore more mine levels/farm more efficiently.

Ever Oasis

IT'S A CUTSCENE YOU FUCKING SHILL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Really because its an experience that has never been done before or at least never done well. We already would watch each other play the game this way everyone can play and we can just have fun fucking around larping as farmers. Same reason we play GTA online is so we can do wacky shit together.

In a sort of roundabout way of explaining it, I guess the reason multiplayer stardew is appealing is because it sounds like fun.

I guess because I'm not a socially estranged individual I like the sound of interacting with people in my vidya. Especially if they are people I know. The world and the people in it are not things to be shunned.

shiieet

AND HE FUCKING DENIED IT LIKE THE SHILL HE IS!!!

Unfortunately you don't really belong here.

I just want to know one thing about MGSurvive.
How does it compare to say, Orcs Must Die? Eventually if it ever gets cracked, would it be worth the pirate, for co-op or singleplayer?
I really like these hybrid defense games. OMD being the obvious example

Shit have I become a normie?

No, you've become a normalfag
>>>/cuckchan/

It's garbage
Go play any other Turret Defense game like Sanctum, it's better than this slow paced fucking trash.

I disliked Sanctum, mainly because the difficulty later on revolved around giving enemies an insane amount of health.
Don't get me wrong it's not like OMD pulled off difficulty right either(tar pits+clockwork maces=unstoppable) but still, I enjoyed that more.

If you disliked Sancum you won't like this game
Get They Are Billions, at least that shit is decent and more finished than this lazy asset flip.

Dragons Dogma is a better Skyrim than Skyrim

can't argue with digits even though that isn't really much of a compliment at all

I remember that game, what was its name ?

Toddposters should be perma-banned.

I tried playing Armored Core 2. I have one mercenary contract but I keep getting my ass handed to me because I don't have good weapons. I tried going to the arena, and while I won a few rounds, the payout is shite so it's not like I can upgrade my mobile suit to increase my chances of completing that one contract. The control scheme in this game sucks.

actually
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/minecolonies
this mod here seems to be exactly what you'd want

Infinifactory

Whole lot of creeper world. I feel like the main story would have been a lot more difficult if I didn't already have an idea what I was doing, but it wasn't that hard to pick up. This map was a bitch to beat with only nullifiers until I figured the trick out.

SimplePlanes, making water skimmers. It's pretty neat once you figure out how to weight them so they don't just cartwheel across the wadder.

They're pretty neat to slap torpedoes on too. Drop those fish, 180 and begone before they knew what happened.

Wait. creeper world is a browser game. That looks different, did it get a full game? I loved the browser game to death.

It's actually more of a somersault problem, excuse me. I always get those mixed up because I wasn't a faggot gymnast.

Yes it did
Creeper World 3 is a full game
and they're making a Creeper World 4

Street fighter Alphas 2 and 3.

All 3 games are excellent. Particle Fleet is even more excellent.

Fucking nice. I thought 3 was gonna be some gimmick shit like 2. Is it in the share thread?

2 is trash.

2 is excellent, even if the change of perspective causes you discomfort.

NO U
I can't give an argument because I played it so long ago but I remember hating it.

Going to fire up gradius on mame, it's a lot easier to play but a lot harder to think on the fly and control than batsugun due to the numerous amount of bizarre things they have like terrain kills you, able to pan, the powerup system in general.
I might also finish off my third ending of Shadow The Hedgehog, luckily the neutral route is fast but I did wanted to help out Charmy, so I might do that when I'm going for the good route.

Yep, happens a lot of the time if I play something good since I don't pick up new games that often. Most of the stuff I've played recently was great but I generally thought too highly of them at the time I was binging them.

MoHun Portable 3rd HD (fucking great game)
Homeworld Remastered
Iconoclasts
Factorio
DaS Scholar (feels better than the original at least)

Dropped everything else for MonHun though, been playing nothing but since Thursday, it's such a blast and the difficulty rises steadily without throwing crazy obstacles. Been years since I enjoyed a game so much.

jesus christ we are officially cuckchan

Jesus Christ this is getting retarded.

Kill yourself faggot

and nothing of value was lost

i've been playing mostly SF3rd strike on fight cade and umineko golden fantasia.

Remy is my boy too bad im shit
and Dlanor with Battler is my main team

this tbh

I think it's because autistic people really can't understand sarcasm and here i thought it was a joke…Who would know…

Fuck you, Moomin is cute

Since I moved in with a friend and he has an Xbone I'm going through Ninja Gaiden Black since that's backwards compatible with it. Shit's pretty great especially when you can record gameplay to figure out what you're doing wrong/optimizing. Besides that going through NG+ in P5.

Playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Halo: Reach currently, however I have been playing CK2 and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon lately too. Might boot up Mount & Blade WB again one of these days and Total War Attila too.

Was thinking about getting into ESO but won't unless I can find friends who would start with me

Freespace 2. I found a mod that changes the gunsight so it works like the one in Ace Combat, and I wanted to try it out alongside another mod that repositions the message display so it's more convenient to read. I find that I like the gunsight a lot better than the "lead indicator" system, because it lets me keep my eye on the target and aiming with it feels more intuitive. I'm not sure it's made me a better shot, but it's more fun, so who cares.

Right now I'm playing through a fairly recent campaign called The Scrolls of Atankharzim. It's a bit too difficult, I think, and one of the missions is outright broken. Apparently it might be because I'm using a newer version of Freespace 2 Open.