4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game to play while on the toilet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Fuck you

Pokemon. Doesn't matter which one, I used to play Pokemon on the shitter till my legs fell asleep. Also I'm feeling empty today for some reason.

I don't use the toilet I'm an android.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I finally got to put a good amount of hours into kingdom come today. Was really fucking comfy once I got to a more open world bit.

Hi 2B

this tbh

went to see a metal show, just as i was warming up socially and wanted to hang around more it was closing time and had nowhere to go but home, total bummer.

why spend more time in the bathroom than need be

Been away a while because my class schedule is murder on my sleep schedule. Probably won't drop in again until march break. My Tuesday schedule got changed a little at least. So many people complained about the 5 hour gap of nothing that they moved a class from earlier in the day into that gap. Finally got around to starting up Link's Awakening again. Still good.
what the fuck kind of barbarian do you think i am

Knew it was comfy by the look of it. Is the game legit good? Also, answer me you cunt.

Oh yeah and my 4th onahole arrived today. It has a pinhole entrance and is a bitch to get into. Super fucking tight too. Dunno how I feel about it yet

Whats your top 3 favorite pokes user?

Who made you

At least you are getting better at socializing a bit. How goes fam

beep boop hello my child

beep boop I am not at liberty to disclose that information

Hows school going user?

Its good.

Who the hell is actually on the toilet long enough to meaningfully play any kind of game? I only quickly browse on my phone sometimes. Only time I could understand being there for long enough is if you're sick and shitting out your insides, but at that point I doubt you'd be in the mood for games.

Favorite Pokemon, or favorite Pokemon games?

eh i dunno bout it, mostly just chatted with people i already knew

You mixed up your responses ai chan

I play yugioh on my phone tbh
How goes user

Pokemon

It's fine so far. I'd rather not be there, of course. Maybe I can talk my girlfriend into being the breadwinner while I stay at home cooking and cleaning and playing video games.

digimon better tbh

beep boop no I didn't I don't make mistakes I am an android

I'd be hard pressed to name just 3 all time favorites, but I know I always liked Venusaur, Volcarona, and Blaziken.

It's that fucking robo ain't it?

beep boop I certainly have no idea to what you are referring

I've been catching up on anime today, watched through what's currently released from Pop Team Epic, and I can't get the OP out of my head, it's so damn catchy.

Its still practice so
What else you up to

That would be the comfiest life. Girls got it so easy

Is this some kind of ERPing? I'm not going to indulge in your fetish user

Venusaur is pretty nice.
What'd you do today user

How the fuck do you stay up past the sleepy age?

ignored once again

spent my weekend avoiding the roommates playing siege and dbzf and working out.

beep boop erotic role playing is for degenerates

I dunno bout you but i only visit 4am on my days off where i got to sleep in, in the first place. Pretty exhausted this time though

Is that show any good?

Sounds nice. I need to keep up with siege so what little skills I've gotten don't go away while I play other stuff.

Can robots even have morals?

Fuck off 2B.

Thanks for nothing, Toriumi.

beep boop morals are the product of collective human consciousness and can therefore be imprinted upon androids such as myself

beep boop you can't make me

new season soon, gonna be wacky

Is Pop Team Epic actually worth watching, or is it Japanese Rick and Morty like everyone says it is?

Where do you find that shit?

If you like silly, fast paced Japanese shitpost style humor, yes

I thought that's the only reason we kept you around tbh
Maybe Mark has a "pretending to have friends" fetish and that's why he rarely bans you

who the fuck says that? PTE doesn't pretend to be big brained or some shit, its complete shitposting

So then how can anything be degenerate for you

I wish that blitz update went life tbh

Not really. I prefer comfy shows

Then have you ever watched Non Non Biyori or Flying Witch? My top 2 comfy animes.

Have you PLAYED Nier Automata.

beep boop because degeneracy is contextually defined by the environment in which I dwell with whom I share it.

Yeah. Pop out a couple babies and then do nothing. I could live with that.

Mine used to be The Amazing Mirror but then I got older :/

Every now and then I play Hearthstone like the fag I am

I watched the first season of non non biyori. It was alright. Theres this really fine line between comfy and comedy that I look for in anime and not many shows really hit it well.

Whats the meaning of life robo user?

So you are saying you are a transexual then?

Get out.
How goes user

good shit. A Kirby game in the style of a 2D Metroid/Castlevania is something Ninty should try again sometime. Maybe for the 3DS since I don't have a switch, but that's unlikely.

Answer me dammit.

I'd be a tranny if it meant I could sit around doing nothing for the rest of my life.

beep boop the meaning of life is the immediate acquisition of resources that will aid your well being. food, water, shelter, clothing, and entertainment are all that is required to continue operating for the indefinite future. however, humans tend to complicate this process by aspiring to meet arbitrarily defined goals and aspirations in order to satisfy some aspect of the ego. this is absolutely unnecessary.

You can do that without becoming a freak you know

Come on

beep boop procreation is only necessary to transmit biological data from one generation to the next and any cultural traditions tied to this phenomenon are purely the product of the trivial human mind

unblock me

I'd procreate with 2B tbh.

just pretend to have a bunch of self diagnosed ailments like anxiety until the government gives you money if you're gonna take the low road

Can you hack bitcoin for me?

Isn't that a robot
Do you really want half robot babies

According to people I've talked to in here who have legit retard problems, thats easier said than done in the US.

But CAN you procreate with her.

Why do you reply to everyone but me? You prick.

beep boop that would be an immoral act that is designed to benefit you at the detriment of many others. therefore, no i cannot.

I'm going to bed. My body is too used to going to bed at normal people hours and I'm very sleepy. Need to be up early-ish anyway because I have a bunch of schoolwork due on Monday.

It's not easy, though.

Right. Pretend. I'm good at faking it now from years of practice, but I get really nervous around people. It's why I was basically a shut-in for a long time.

I've had people say I have the personality of one, so I guess I'm halfway there.

But I'm the most important person in the world.

Cya next time you drop by user

Then they'd be full robot babies. No good!

I'd hope so, but there is is an increasing problem of kids and young adults getting doped up the the eyeballs on prescription pills for anxiety/OCD/ADHD/etc. when it is completely uncalled for

one might even say that some certain people are behind such a concept to keep a steady flow of money from these individuals. I'd also say it makes these idiots lose their minds and become school shooters

Why the fuck are you up int the first place?

Can robos detect virginity?

Fuck you.

Imagine if they could.

I'm okay ty for asking how you be

I agree. My ex bought Kirby Triple Deluxe when it came out and I tried playing it a bit. It reminded me a lot of Amazing Mirror in the sense that there were some chests that required thinking to get? But i only played 20 min of it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't see how that would help in any way.

beep boop my findings indicate that other humans exist on this planet who value their lives as much or even more than you do and therefore it would not be moral to undercut a developing economy in order to place your needs above theirs. however, i am programmed to accept any type of sexual act that you can think of, and i am programmed to cook, clean, do laundry, and read bed time stories to children. i am happy to oblige, if that would serve you.

Yeah I was about to say. The youknowwhos pump kids who are already a little messed up with all kinds of shit that completely fries their brains. Gee who would have thought that would lead to them doing crazy shit like shooting places up.
We need to really fuck up the pharma industry.

I'm good. Going to grab a nap in a bit.
Do anything fun today user?

If you're so fine, stop fucking ignoring me.

So this is some kind of gross erping
Delete this!

I finished Triple Deluxe 100% when it came out. It's fun, but I don't think I'd 100% it again.

You sound like perfection tbh. Too bad it's only RP.

No you delete yourself.

I don't trust robots. Have you ever seen terminator?

beep boop i am not role playing. i am an android.

Why trust someone if they never respond to you?

I had an alright day today tyvm for asking! I played Breath of the Wild all day today and enjoyed myself quite a bit. I hope you sleep very well!!

I could see why you wouldnt wanna 100% it. It seems like a "One-and-done" type of game.

Post pics and prove me wrong then, android.

But they love you unconditionally, don't trust Terminator's lies

Do you have any cool robot parts?

this tbh

You know what a waifubot is right?
ANSWER PLS

Back at xmas I had to pick between a ps4 or a switch. Sometimes I really wish I could have got the switch just for breath of the wild.
And I won't go to bed until the thread is done

Thats not true. Have you seen Her?

Designated shitposting thread

beep boop my outward appearance is identical to an average human being, and therefore the act of producing an image for your consumption would do nothing to abate your accusations of illegitimacy

beep boop all of my parts were designed by the greatest engineers the human population has to offer, and so i have a wide array of functions and features.

How goes user

Such as?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door

I think you're full of shit.

how do you like your ps4 though? I picked up DBFZ for it and was slightly disappointed at the fact that online servers suck ass (Im pretty bad at the game too) but I think its something Namco can fix

beep boop my anus can double as a thermos for warm beverages or soups

Also I wanna thank u from the bottom of my heart for starting these threads they keep me entertained ily dood

Online for a lot of fighting games seem to be shit. It's like the one thing they can't get right.

Its fun. My desktop pc blew up so its nice being able to play some modern games again.
I'm avoiding DBFZ honestly. I like dbz games because they aren't like normal fighting games, so that one really doesn't interest me.

Why though

No problem fam

beep boop that is fine, i understand that humans have cognition.

beep boop i do not know, i was designed this way.

Can you even eat

I'm going to bed because someone doesn't want to be my friend anymore.

Who? See you tomorrow.

beep boop i can consume human food items, but i do not need to do so. therefore, i will refrain from doing so, unless my assigned human desires that i eat with them.

beep boop sleeping for at least eight hours is beneficial to the human endocrine system, metabolism, and cognitive functioning.

Sad because he legit helped me through some shit, I just didn't want to lose anyone else this year.

If you payed attention you would know.

tbh i dont see why they dont focus on fixing online servers for it since i feel like thats a major component to fighting games

but what do i know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did you ever play the Budokai games? (before Tenkaichi) I used to play the SHIIIIIT outta 3 and I had quite a lotta fun with it

But food is delicious

Yeah some. They had a HD version on ps3 so got that. Pretty fun.
I really really fucking love the xenoverse games. Being able to make your own OC donut steal characters was amazing. Plus I have a major hard on for teleporting in games so I could make someone based entirely around teleporting. That was the best.

beep boop i cannot perceive taste

What's the best DB/DBZ game there is?

Xenoverse 1 for me.

Thats a sad life to live

beep boop my sensors indicate that the best dragon ball z game is dragon ball z burst limit

beep boop i do not perceive human emotions

What makes burst limit good? I really liked the raging blast games for ps3, is it similar?

beep boop dragon ball z burst limit's dynamic scene transitions, destructible environments, large character roster, and in depth combat system made the game an instant classic

I'm out. See you fags tomorrow.
>tfw no beep boop gf

Cya next time fam

You could say that about most dbz games though

beep boop good evening anonymous poster.

beep boop that is true.

at least you're a good friend robo

What is your favorite kind of sandwich. What is your preferred condiment.

anybody still here?

I am, but I lost a friend in this thread. Can you be mine?

No I need to masturbate.

sure user. I need friends too.

bye

It's a fun one: "How full can I fill the toilet bowl with my feces in one sitting?"