#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Son Meditation Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Holla Forums is being trolled by shills to create chaos on the site: >>>/n/586729
>Evidence of this happening has already taken place over on Holla Forums: archive.is/6dPTA#selection-9011.0-9011.6 A couple times: archive.is/8vwcE
>Remember, report potential shills and see about reviewing COINTELPRO tactics: cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
2. DIG: W.H.O. Proposing to Classify "Gaming Addiction" As a Disorder
>>>/gamergatehq/331467
3. OP Timber: Nintendo Localizers working with Japanese Devs to Censor Games
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
>>>/gamergatehq/331149
>>>/gamergatehq/331150
4. OP Chickasaw: Big Tech Companies are already violating the Constitution
>>>/gamergatehq/331436
>SPREAD: Twitter caught red-handed admitting to shadowbans & censoring "problematic" viewpoints, spying on user's sexual activity: >>>/gamergatehq/331496
5. OP GOOLAG: Hit Google Where It Hurts
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING TASKS:

A. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
B. OP DisNod: Contact the FTC and advertisers about violations an unethical practices
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
>Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations: archive.fo/ii01W
C. Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation: Defend Free Speech!
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
D. OP DICKTIONAIRY: ''The Destruction of Words and Language
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Net-juu's Director got into a bit of trouble thanks to the valiant efforts of (((ANN))): >>>/animu/14073
>"If you’re concerned about discussing conservative values at work, maybe you should be. Maybe that’s a feature, and not a bug" (Google Lawsuit): archive.fo/Oh2IW
>inXile has some skeletons in their closet being revealed (Possible happening): archive.fo/V4tr7
>A series of unverified images were released on 4chan that detailed AI controlled marketing and monetization practices achieved through "legal" surveillance methods: >>>/gamergatehq/331502

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: ggwiki.deepfreeze.it
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers)
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines)
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating)
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker)
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics)

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/YM0YD
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
tweetsave.com/shindo_l/status/936655595767078912
tweetsave.com/magicalfuntime/status/946901533584646145
archive.is/mAi0m
operationrainfall.com/2017/12/23/fakku-now-selling-hentai-games/
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2369399
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2377551
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2383501
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2391161
twitter.com/mombot/status/967595861390737408
archive.is/0JRco
twitter.com/mombot/status/967602193623740416
archive.is/hJarQ
twitter.com/mombot/status/967604306080706560
archive.is/JrOSA
twitter.com/mombot/status/967604828024193026
archive.is/ANNIG
twitter.com/mombot/status/967607235584057344
archive.is/fk7l6
twitter.com/mombot/status/967608535101026305
archive.is/KbKOV
twitter.com/mombot/status/967613954817077248
archive.is/CAoFI
archive.is/Z5UK3
archive.fo/VhHyC
archive.fo/881LZ
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it
archive.fo/iJecC
archive.is/B7qkD
archive.is/CSyhD
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1865
hooktube.com/watch?v=AweuePGKRKk
hooktube.com/watch?v=opTBGLC1D7M
archive.is/c4QYh
archive.is/JdPq4
lewdgamer.com/2018/02/21/fakku-opens-pre-orders-for-honey-select-unlimited
archive.is/881LZ
archive.is/iCi1l
archive.is/9YhRr
archive.fo/7sTu5
archive.is/SKJLi
steamcommunity.com/id/flamedram0n
twitter.com/Veeh_Ro
patreon.com/Veemonro
archive.is/lp83P
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/techraptor-fulminated-sjw-journalists-valve-featured-curator-update/42821/
archive.is/46RK9
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/techraptor-deletes-gamergate-articles-archives-others-deemed-poor-quality/43510/
archive.is/WBV2O
archive.is/5Ygm4
archive.is/5Ygm4/41a9180d7a11139f417b11814cc65cc7089cd0d9.jpg
archive.is/5Ygm4/346311a7c3cb6820da50926a287d3d131dfb55ce.jpg
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/967681645833633792
twitter.com/mombot/status/967752290768633856
archive.is/oFWxE
twitter.com/mombot/status/967756829093650433
twitter.com/mombot/status/967760607834292224
archive.is/3Es23
twitter.com/mombot/status/967768720255852544
archive.is/zxLwz
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/967655065107525637
oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/campo-santo-airs-frustration-gamers-seeing-valley-gods-propaganda/52362/
archive.is/daTWV
archive.is/9KbQu
archive.fo/nNqOv
eff.org/deeplinks/2018/02/cloud-act-dangerous-expansion-police-snooping-cross-border-data
twitter.com/Valflame_/status/967258040746561536
archive.is/oqIFF
act.eff.org/action/stop-fosta
house.gov/representatives/find/
govtrack.us/congress/members
hooktube.com/watch?v=gosezCiZQKs
archive.is/RQ4FE
archive.is/DZKsh
archive.is/R2JRC
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/stop-enabling-sex-traffickers-act-sesta
archive.is/Bkodq
techdirt.com/articles/20180110/02432738974/senator-portman-promises-to-pass-bills-to-harm-tech-companies-if-they-wont-support-sesta.shtml
archive.fo/7LBTs
oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/new-h-r-1865-sex-trafficking-amendment-make-websites-liable-user-comments-content/52372/
archive.is/lzHeQ
archive.is/Vh8jW
archive.fo/anCY1
archive.fo/uB8TT
archive.is/ljucW
archive.is/SMkf6
archive.fo/ocEox
archive.is/Ry4qP
archive.is/IU3gV
archive.is/BjG7I
breitbart.com/video/2018/02/25/parkland-shooting-survivor-calls-broward-county-fl-sheriff-scott-israel-resign/
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/
archive.is/bt4Aj
archive.is/BOlIq
archive.is/XI2ZZhttps://archive.is/hPSMn
archive.is/XI2ZZ
archive.is/hPSMn
archive.fo/GHYhr
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/967928842001244160
archive.is/W5Pob
twitter.com/mombot/status/967957463675822080
archive.is/3lNsl
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/967934374791532545
archive.is/ZU5lU
oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/twitch-giving-away-grants-female-streamers-close-gender-gap-gaming/52416/
archive.is/sGoNl
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/967962958486818821
archive.is/VAb2p
archive.is/PsHLS
archive.is/50sBu
nhentai.net/g/107624/
archive.is/lHAT3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis

/NazBolGang/ is monitoring this thread for e celeb cancer. Your welcome.

Jesus hung out with prostitutes, lepers, and tax collectors. Buddhists are not really a bother.

Archive of prior bread:
archive.fo/YM0YD

A lot of modern ills are much older than they seem. Humans don't really change. We just switched out slaves and servants for machines.

Probably leftist butthurt and the fact that we are still waiting on the shoe to drop with the FISA thing, so they are probably going to try to go full civil war ASAP and need a disarmed populace for that to even remotely go well for them.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news

Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

- tweetsave.com/shindo_l/status/936655595767078912
- tweetsave.com/magicalfuntime/status/946901533584646145
- Techraptor: archive.is/mAi0m

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add incoming Japanese games)

> Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/154755 )
- operationrainfall.com/2017/12/23/fakku-now-selling-hentai-games/
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
Fakku 2101-2200: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2369399
Fakku 2201-2300: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2377551
Fakku 2301-2400: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2383501
Fakku 2401-2500: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2391161

Info & feedback welcome

Imagining them trying to walk made me laugh

twitter.com/mombot/status/967595861390737408
archive.is/0JRco
twitter.com/mombot/status/967602193623740416
archive.is/hJarQ
twitter.com/mombot/status/967604306080706560
archive.is/JrOSA
twitter.com/mombot/status/967604828024193026
archive.is/ANNIG
twitter.com/mombot/status/967607235584057344
archive.is/fk7l6
twitter.com/mombot/status/967608535101026305
archive.is/KbKOV
twitter.com/mombot/status/967613954817077248
archive.is/CAoFI

NO SHITPOSTING

Please leave.

Oh yeah definitely, it's just funny that Ted was pretty much 100% on point with his diagnosis, it's just the rest of the world thought he was mad.

granted wanting to destroy all tech and live like amish people, and sending out bombs to spread the word might not be the best solution

There's a million things to laugh at in that clip but the one that gets me the most is somebody raising another man's kid demanding respect. The only times I would respect a man doing that are if

I could also understand local adoption if the couple was infertile.

Why is it so hard to post screenshots? Why post direct links to twatter?

THE DANGER OF LEFTISM

Because of their need for rebellion and for membership in a movement, leftists or persons of similar psychological type often are unattracted to a rebellious or activist movement whose goals and membership are not initially leftist. The resulting influx of leftish types can easily turn a non-leftist movement into a leftist one, so that leftist goals replace or distort the original goals of the movement.

Yeah, adoption too. That one slipped my mind. But just marrying a chick who already has a kid? Unless the kid's dad is dead, that's generally a warning sign. How unbearable of a person do you have to be that even the man who fathered your child won't stick around? I know a single mother who talked about dumping her kid's dad because he "would come home from work and would just want to sit down and play video games". Well no shit. I want to relax too when I come home from work.

What if he gets a new child from his current marriage?

In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else’s academic freedom. (This is “political correctness.”) The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.

Would it be acceptable if the mother just disappeared and essentially abandoned the kid?
I'd say yes. My uncle's life got way bad before it got better

Quoting a book user?

FOR HER

Yeah a major one.

The prior relationship is an indicator of poor choice if the man is alive and well. It would still be more of a gamble than marrying someone without one.

Yeah, the Unibomber manifesto

ut, for the leftist, leftism plays a psychological role much like that which religion plays for some people. The leftist NEEDS to believe in leftism; it plays a vital role in his psychological economy. His beliefs are not easily modified by logic or facts. He has a deep conviction that leftism is morally Right with a capital R, and that he has not only a right but a duty to impose leftist morality on everyone.

archive.is/Z5UK3
archive.fo/VhHyC
archive.fo/881LZ

Heh, joke’s on the artist since Sothe/Micaiah is CANON unless the player deliberately goes outta their way to undo their support level. So maybe they shouldn’t play Radiant Dawn at all if they can’t handle the existence of a ship they deem “bawwwww problematic baaaaawwwww”… and which is, yanno, THE intended ship for the girl they use as a mouthpiece against it. No one HAS to like the ship itself, in fact it’s far from my favorites, but making a really OOC fanart against it is stupid.

Their bitchy tantrums over not getting infinite praise for their SJW art is all kinds of hilarious, too. Honey, if you cannot handle being told off for projecting your condescending bullshit on fictional women, then don’t post your (mediocre) art online where people can see it and can disagree with you. All of this “but I want girls to be treated well by fandom BAWW BAWW” is just an excuse to get away with your bad attitude. Heck, I don’t conpletely agree with the people telling you off and all of their “reasons”, but seeing you act like a petulant queen bee who can’t handle anything that isn’t ass kissing doesn’t make me sympathetic to you AT ALL.

TL;DR- These kids are going to have a seriously rude awakening in the adult world if they can't even handle taking criticism at the age of 16.

Realistically what happens is that the original non-leftist (or just non-political) membership then leave the group. Best that could happen is those original people then form a new group, leaving the co-opted one to implode under the lefties.

I'm not 100% against marrying someone that has had a kid or adoption, but one should be far more cautious of such a relationship.

Thats a ok user. Get some sleep.

Now, if only that artist spent his time drawing muscle girls instead of virtue signalling.

However, many of the people we are referring to as “leftists” do not think of themselves as leftists and would not describe their system of beliefs as leftism. We use the term “leftism” because we don’t know of any better words to designate the spectrum of related creeds that includes the feminist, gay rights, political correctness, etc., movements, and because these movements have a strong affinity with the old left.

Haha

This Kurt Ecchiwald Strikes Back Saga is getting funnier, never trust a fucking kike who only defends you so he can force you to help him make videos to "rebuke the lies of the internet" on him. Check Diversity and Comics twitter, it's a fucking blast.

In earlier revolutions, leftists of the most power-hungry type, repeatedly, have first cooperated with non-leftist revolutionaries, as well as with leftists of a more libertarian inclination, and later have double- crossed them to seize power for themselves.

Contribute to the wiki!!

ggwiki.deepfreeze.it
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it

Contribute to the wiki!!

That doesn't make it any better in my eyes. I'm not going to go around handing out fliers saying not to marry single mothers but I can't respect a man who does, under most circumstances.

Who's raising the kid after the mom disappears? If we're talking a close relative, like I said, that's understandable. If my brother and his wife died I would help raise their kids because they're family.

As somebody mostly raised by a single mother I can attest to that. She just up and left my dad one day and she was a nightmare to live with until she got on medication.

What's really funny is that EVERY character in those pictures would be "sexist" except maybe Robin.
I hate that SJWeebs have invaded Fire Emblem. I loved it so much.

Meant
for

Truly the only way to uncuck themselves.

archive.fo/iJecC
archive.is/B7qkD
I've never seen the show so I don't know what the insane Samantha Allen is babbling about now. Also did they stop working for Polygon? It's not listed on their twitter.

truly these are the darkest times

The leftist seeks to satisfy his need for power through identification with a social movement and he tries to go through the power process by helping to pursue and attain the goals of the movement (see paragraph 83). But no matter how far the movement has gone in attaining its goals the leftist is never satisfied, because his activism is a surrogate activity

lol?

Now I can't even find her darker skin attractive without triggering leftists, neat.

Counter-post with lewd non-tumblr shit art and story facts

You do know you're preaching to the choir here, right?

The leftist wants equal opportunities for minorities. When that is attained he insists on statistical equality of achievement by minorities. And as long as anyone harbors in some corner of his mind a negative attitude toward some minority, the leftist has to re-educated him. And ethnic minorities are not enough; no one can be allowed to have a negative attitude toward homosexuals, disabled people, fat people, old people, ugly people, and on and on and on. It’s not enough that the public should be informed about the hazards of smoking; a warning has to be stamped on every package of cigarettes. Then cigarette advertising has to be restricted if not banned. The activists will never be satisfied until tobacco is outlawed, and after that it will be alcohol, then junk food, etc. Activists have fought gross child abuse, which is reasonable. But now they want to stop all spanking. When they have done that they will want to ban something else they consider unwholesome, then another thing and then another. They will never be satisfied until they have complete control over all child rearing practices. And then they will move on to another cause.

ALL HANDS ON DECK. WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY SITUATION

THE U.S CONGRESS IS PLANNING ON RAMMING THROUGH AN EXTREME INTERNET CENSORSHIP LAW UNDER THE GUISE OF "FIGHTING HUMAN TRAFFICKING"

archive.is/CSyhD

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1865
The bill changes section 230 of the CDA, the law that protects website owners from liability for what their users post, to carve out an exception for instances of human trafficking. Site owners can be held liable and subject to a criminal fine or imprisonment for not more than 20 years.

WHAT THIS MEANS IN PRACTICE IS THAT ALL IT WOULD TAKE FOR A WEBSITE TO BE SHUT DOWN AND ITS OWNER ARRESTED IS A FALSE FLAG OPERATION OF SPOOKS ENGAGING IN HUMAN TRAFFICKING. ALL U.S. SITES WOULD BECOME FORCED TO IMPOSE EXTREMELY HEAVY-HANDED MODERATION AND CENSORSHIP OR SHUT DOWN ENTIRELY, Holla Forums INCLUDED.

THIS BILL HAS STRONG BIPARTISAN SUPPORT AND WILL LIKELY PASS UNLESS HEAVY RESISTANCE CAN BE ORGANIZED QUICKLY AND ON A LARGE SCALE.

Voting on the House Floor is scheduled for THIS TUESDAY. Start spreading this information on as many websites as you can before it's too late. If you know anyone with a large audience try and get them to spread the word. ==If this bill becomes law then it's GAME OVER for free speech on the internet.==

Yeah this is all old hat to anyone in these threads. I just like spreading this cause I find it interesting that the unibomber was correct.

A lot of people discount those who commit atrocious acts as deranged or crazy, but a lot of them are extremely logical in their motivations.

albeit in a twisted manner

I was not told about these in religious studies.

Sometimes you just need to spell it out even if it seems obvious.
Also for the lurkers I guess.

Get Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /animu/ on board with this. I'll go inform people on the Twitter about it.

I love how they name it precisely to make people not want to fight it.

Because of the restrictions placed on their thoughts and behavior by their high level of socialization, many leftists of the over-socialized type cannot pursue power in the ways that other people do. For them the drive for power has only one morally acceptable outlet, and that is in the struggle to impose their morality on everyone.

Some guy on twitter applied to those pictures the classic SJW "fixing" by giving those nigger versions their proper skin color and getting rid of the WORDS WORDS WORDS on the shirts.

Weasel words, baby. Part and parcel of politics. I can't think of anything that makes me angrier than weasel words. Almost every group I hate uses them liberally.

They do that every time they try something like this.

The leftist is oriented toward large-scale collectivism. He emphasizes the duty of the individual to serve society and the duty of society to take care of the individual. He has a negative attitude toward individualism. He often takes a moralistic tone. He tends to be for gun control, for sex education and other psychologically “enlightened” educational methods, for social planning, for affirmative action, for multiculturalism. He tends to identify with victims. He tends to be against competition and against violence, but he often finds excuses for those leftists who do commit violence. He is fond of using the common catch- phrases of the left, like “racism,” “sexism,” “homophobia,” “capitalism,” “imperialism,” “neocolonialism,” “genocide,” “social change,” “social justice,” “social responsibility.” Maybe the best diagnostic trait of the leftist is his tendency to sympathize with the following movements: feminism, gay rights, ethnic rights, disability rights, animal rights, political correctness. Anyone who strongly sympathizes with ALL of these movements is almost certainly a leftist.

Celica is a retard at best and a hypocrite at worst.
I can't wait for SJWeebs to try and justify buying the inevitable Genealogy remake.

Adding this to the pile.

Love that passage because it includes every SocJus buzzword.

Some readers may say, “This stuff about leftism is a lot of crap. I know John and Jane who are leftish types and they don’t have all these totalitarian tendencies.” It’s quite true that many leftists, possibly even a numerical majority, are decent people who sincerely believe in tolerating others’ values (up to a point) and wouldn’t want to use high-handed methods to reach their social goals. Our remarks about leftism are not meant to apply to every individual leftist but to describe the general character of leftism as a movement. And the general character of a movement is not necessarily determined by the numerical proportions of the various kinds of people involved in the movement.

The more dangerous leftists, that is, those who are most power-hungry, are often characterized by arrogance or by a dogmatic approach to ideology. However, the most dangerous leftists of all may be certain oversocialized types who avoid irritating displays of aggressiveness and refrain from advertising their leftism, but work quietly and unobtrusively to promote collectivist values, “enlightened” psychological techniques for socializing children, dependence of the individual on the system, and so forth.

Celica is basically the worst aspects of Corrin with everything else taken out.
Good job, retard. Give me Ike back. I liked Ike.
That man is fucking cold and he will get the job done.

These crypto- leftists (as we may call them) approximate certain bourgeois types as far as practical action is concerned, but differ from them in psychology, ideology and motivation. The ordinary bourgeois tries to bring people under control of the system in order to protect his way of life, or he does so simply because his attitudes are conventional. The crypto-leftist tries to bring people under control of the system because he is a True Believer in a collectivistic ideology. The crypto-leftist is differentiated from the average leftist of the oversocialized type by the fact that his rebellious impulse is weaker and he is more securely socialized. He is differentiated from the ordinary well-socialized bourgeois by the fact that there is some deep lack within him that makes it necessary for him to devote himself to a cause and immerse himself in a collectivity. And maybe his (well-sublimated) drive for power is stronger than that of the average bourgeois.

It's the "Prevent Puppies from Drowning Act" all over again. Now with more Power Grabs!

As I read these prescient words… I just think how memes really are dangerous. Imagine this dude's attitude & criticisms injected right into your brain via humor and a shot of endorphins.
Meanwhile, imagine talking out these points with a lefty, even a mild one. In one ear and out the other, followed by a cry of 'bigot' and a side of fries.

WE ARE FUCKED!

suddenly the EFF is worried about online platforms over-policing people's speech

Were they ever not? Thought EFF were mostly on track.

They really, really are. Especially with mass communication. I'm pretty sure you could make a valid case that Trump was elected on the power-base of memes, as well as the memes spread by GG helped create the fertile ground for people such as Jordan B Peterson to flourish.

I mean he was on TV Ontario for years saying the same stuff, but as soon as the anti-socjus crowd got ahold of it, he rocketed in popularity

that Sargirl is a qt3.14

never heard them complaining about twitter and faceberg booting people over wrong-think

The worst thing about it is that Celica got her evil version in Heroes as a playable character and is a lot better than her regular self character wise.

Why do you faggots keep posting sargon?
Please fuck off with your e-celeb drama shit.

We have portrayed leftism in its modern form as a phenomenon peculiar to our time and as a symptom of the disruption of the power process. But we might possibly be wrong about this. Oversocialized types who try to satisfy their drive for power by imposing their morality on everyone have certainly been around for a long time. But we THINK that the decisive role played by feelings of inferiority, low self-esteem, powerlessness, identification with victims by people who are not themselves victims, is a peculiarity of modern leftism. Identification with victims by people not themselves victims can be seen to some extent in 19th century leftism and early Christianity but as far as we can make out, symptoms of low self-esteem, etc., were not nearly so evident in these movements, or in any other movements, as they are in modern leftism. But we are not in a position to assert confidently that no such movements have existed prior to modern leftism. This is a significant question to which historians ought to give their attention.

I heard about that, but I refuse to touch Heroes. I played 12 a couple times recently, though. Holds up really well.

They do it because it's funny.

It may be somewhat of a typical thing, but it feels like they are desperately trying to reign in control now. We may have something big coming down the pipeline.

Fair enough. It's also hilarious how drama pops up due to some asshat youtuber fell for a scam site's sponsorship.

He was part of it in the first place, dum-dum.

And with that, I am done with the excerpts on leftism from Ted Kaczynski's manifesto. I hope some of you found it as interesting as I did.

shit, meant it to be "The victim narrative and You: A product of low self esteem and the 19th century"

Damn it, Satan.

Ike was a beast. In PoR you could solo the game with him pretty easily.
The hardest part was your weapons breaking in the longer levels before you get Ragnell.

It's not drama it's just memes. Sargon has been relevant to GG since the beginning. I was there

Just sent off the news to TechRaptor, NicheGamer, RedGamingTech, and Brietbart.

so we are fighting Fascism in videogames now fellow garnergaiters…right?

First I've heard about any of that. I try to avoid the Fire Emblem community ever since Awakening made it popular.

That too, yeah. Other than Ike I think my most used characters in PoR were Soren, Shinon best boy, incidentally, and Titania. All really good.

Don't forget One Angry Gamer and The Gaming Ground.

"May have" user? It's already happening: mainstream infosites massage the messages that are allowed. Youtube, Twitter, etc. Foreign infosites are compromised as a given.
They seek to control what memes spread.
Sites like these are where new memes will appear as a necessity, can't do experimental shitposting elsewhere.
They seek to cut off the normalfags of the world from organic memes.
There is really one thing standing between full control: famous e-celebs that act as a conduit between normalfags and organic memes (think pewdiepie). If they can ever ban those people or diminish their reach into nothingness, then they'll have "won" in blinding the normalfags from "bad" messages.

Made a topic on Holla Forums and Holla Forums, and brought it up on /sudo/ for safe measure since it concerns the site actually being able to run.

Any specific way I should phrase the subject for /animu/ to get them involved?

>>>/animu/15372

Pretty much on point analysis in there.
Far as I can tell, the arguement of the leftist always boils down to 'BECAUSE I SAID SO!'

It could be used to censor anything and everything hentai.

Over the past few months the only times sargon or his retarded friends ever get mentioned in this bread is from drama shit, like that giant faggot kraut or that gypsy.
Then you also have the A-Logging faggots coming here recently, who keep linking /cow/ breads trying to report him for hate speech.

All of you should fuck off.

Eff only care if it can fuck them over, but they love when conservatives get fucked over.

Holla Forums is not american owned.

Jim is an American citizen and the servers are in California.

Make a post about how Konosuba is a shitty Slayers clone and everyone will come running.

it operates on the US though so it needs to respect its laws, see DMCA

Should we also make a dedicated thread here on Holla Forums?

I could have sworn the servers are in nipland since we were piggybacking 2ch.

For the US, yeah. For everywhere else, I dunno.

Keep it contained in the /cow/ thread, pal.

Upated sites pic.
- updated again since last bread

No, I don't mean their desire for total control. That is a given. I mean, they are pushing hard for a fair few things now. Given that they keep having huge pedo rings busted with almost no news fair, including some that work in political offices, I would more suspect it has to do with that. Don't want the normalfags to know that a fair few of these people are ones participating in human trafficking.

2ch servers are in Cali to avoid any censorship.

Well then…
Let's see about getting the Nips in on this mess.

Essentially.

It's due to their beliefs acting as a surrogate religion, but since their is no set dogma, they can't point to anything as an authority on how to operate as an individual in society.

This, because that fucks nips pretty bad.

is this thing like the web neutrality shit? That EFF link talks about "marginalized communities" and how "women would be the most harmed" by that law, which gives me a slightly raised brow

Doesn't 2ch hate us and 4cuck, though?

Not holding site owners responsible unless they had a direct hand in the content is very useful. It is basically a blank check for sites to shut down all discussions because they are "concerned it might be used for illegal purposes."

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ CONFIRMED WORLD LEADERS
☑ Making an ugly ass sweater
☑ Made Logan Paul level up
☑ Gave the Alt-Right an Asian fetish
☑ A precursor to the Alt-Right movement
☑ Trained a sealion to attack hipsters in San Francisco
☑ Defeated magical pedos in card games
☑ Helped a Korean improve his English Grammar
☑ Made Cathy Newman lose the lobster debate against Jordon Peterson
✓ Destroyed 4chan image posting
☑ May have exercised[sic] the evil from NeoGaf
☑ Bought Mombot™ merch
☑ Was caught with weapons of mass destruction by Batwu but framed a GamerGazi mod for the crime
☑ Evolving across industries
☑ Saying that dyed hair is criminal
☑ Played To Catch a Predator with GGrevolt
☑ "ethics in gamming journalism."
☑ Review bombed Black Panther on Rotten Tomatoes to break it's perfect 100% score
☑ Kingdom Come shows #Gamergate has won in every sense of the word.

What the fuck is this guys problem?

''So, yay or nay to making a dedicated Holla Forums thread?

A deranged attention whore pedo who has tried to pass off complete bullshit as news about people including Trump.

(((God only knows)))

Posted here because I was playing vidya

I donn't know what you would accept as proof but here I go.

You know, I was binge-reading the Suicide Squad Rebirth comics because I was board, got through 30 odd issues and became disgusted. It reminded me of the current game industry. They don't have balls. They aren't allowed to.
Suicide Squad for example is about a bunch of expendable villains roped into working for the US government who get their heads exploded if they disobey orders. Their current group is the one from the recent movie(Killer Croc, Harley Quinn, El Diablo, etc), and the thing is that roster will NEVER change. They introduce characters who get killed off and revive them 30 issues later, main characters get killed for literally 3 comic issues before they come back, the MAIN GUY, RICK FLAGG a normal human, fucking dies in a kamikaze point blank explosion in the Phantom Zone with a belt of grenades attached to kryptonite and he's fine 5 or so issues later.
Yeah, it's comics, but this is Suicide Squad, the comic that grounded itself and regularly and permanantly killed off characters that weren't Deadshot.

Point is, on the video game side of things, we have huge fucking budgets for games that do little different then anything else. Final Fantasy 15 pulled shit from Kingdom Hearts except worse, first person shooters play it safe and stick to realistic bounds even on projects that AREN'T sponsered by the fucking army, reboots out the ass, remasters and re-releases making up the majority of releases with new games, despite all of the budget, despite all of the fucking money made by competing to make the most innovative toy, what we have today only looks a little better.
Good games are few and far between, good entertainment that takes "risks" that end up being less risky then doing the same shit over and over.

What's the same between both of these is that both industries have gotten too big to make risks, and they try as hard as they can to put people underfoot to ensure their dominance. And in doing so they lack balls. They fear new things, because they lost creativity and are desperate for it because they know they're dying. It's why they took a stupid risk and hired a bunch of tumblr faggots.

We need to make games. Not for political reasons, but for the fucking quality we need and deserve. Post-modernist bullshit only got big in art because no one cared about painting. there's a void we need to fill before those types of fuckers try to bring their shit in before the next entertainment comes in. We have a golden age ahead of us, but we need to get off our asses to make it.

I know that and it's great to have someone fighting in our favor but is this really the whole story? Like with net neutrality where the internet would be destroyed and free speech cease to exist?

Both of you offtopic fags should fuck off.

Didn't a lot of the information come out because of all of the hype (Similar to how people are taking apart the "gun control" and "violent media" narrative to the shooting down in Florida)?

Sure. It's always good to discuss stuff like this but for the next time you don't have to ask for permission, alright friend :^)

He paid for private cp, paid money to see him, "reported" on his experience when he got vanned and called it journalism

Please stop posting.

Hey GayerGays, not often that I shill Jewtube videos but you kiddo's need to watch the Distributist critique of Nerd Culture. This video series hits the nail on the head. (pic related)

t. fellow reactionary gamer

part1
hooktube.com/watch?v=AweuePGKRKk
part 2
hooktube.com/watch?v=opTBGLC1D7M

People don't understand what net neutrality is and isn't, nor why it doesn't work, so they thought repeal would be devastating.
This is a pretty straightforward issue, actually, and it's designed so that people won't challenge it given the name.

This is the same shit as SOPA. Maybe we can psy op reddit into being against it too.

oh man

I really don’t think to you should be concerned about it too much. Seems like sex workers of various types would be most affected by it. This is Holla Forums though, and there’s always fags here trying to meet up and have gay furry orgies, so who knows. They’re very eager to go after Backpage for sex listings, so the same could apply anywhere. The threat to communities such as Holla Forums is secondary at best.

If you really want to do something about it, I’d redpill folks like Mercedes about it, since it might adversely affect more people like her. Tweet and email her, let her know it could get messier than a bukkake on a slip n side.

I would wife the fuck out of ReviewSis.

Kikenwald managed to top himself by being a lolcow and utter twat. Embed related.
I want Zach to get shekels so no hooktube

shut your whore mouth

He told me I have no empathy because I think illegal aliens should all be kicked out of any sovereign country they have no right to be in. He’s just a kike.

someone is going to get their iCrap owned

I think the worst thing we did as a society was shut down the mental institutions. Now narcissistic psychopaths like Eichenwald and John Walker Flynt are free to go around being jackasses to people and threaten legal action if their ass doesn't get kissed immediately.

That's going to be very hard.
Some of the media has already ran coverage on the bill after it got revised at the end of last year because of how unreasonable it was. The bill they have now is bad, but that bill was far, far worse.
The media has continually supported the bill, because it virtue signals by design.

I'm not sure why that excludes you from having empathy. Empathy and agreement with someone are not mutually exclusive.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

What would be a popular subreddit that doesn't have a reputation as being right wing this topic would be relevant on?
I have an account there that I've barely ever used and only in a harmless meme community in a separate browser profile. I don't know what timeframe reddit has the most activity on a Sunday, but that might increase our chances of stopping this bullshit.

The technology subreddits. I think there should be a subreddit dedicated to this kinda thing too. Try the news subreddit too. Throw it everywhere that gets on the front page and is relevant.

The only acceptable use of reddit is "Long ago"

Alright, any idea what time of day would be the best time to do it? We want to get as many eyes on this as possible, and I don't want to blow my load too early.

99% of this thread is bitching about leftism. You do realize Leftism was inherent in the creation of western civilization right?

Faggot

Well, yeah. Agriculture was invented to better fight starvation.

I think you meant to say fascism.

No, no it wasn't.

I blame Leftism for your wasted mis-education.

You mean Liberalism, No wait, that word was ruined, classical-liberalism or libertarianism.
Shit today has gotten so bad that left is synonymous with cancer. Have you ever been in these threads? Have you ever seen people here defend corporatist Apple and their wage slaves in China? The hypocrisy of feminists getting Indians sweatshops to make their shirts? People here caring more about free speech and government?

archive.is/c4QYh
archive.is/JdPq4
Old drama but I'm not sure if this was ever brought to attention.

Really makes you think

Well shit.

Congratulations, guys, we managed to give this site a nervous breakdown. What's the next step in our brilliant plan?

MAN THE MAN IS KILLING US MAN

This happened less than a week ago, I don't think it was ever posted in the thread.
How pathetic.

Education only began because of leftism retard

Dumbass, leftists started that. We're responsible for it, not you.

Genocide and racism are not inherent to western civilization, they're the antithesis of it.

We have a live one!

Remember anons, don't screw up!

So when will hack indie devs starts killing themselves en masse for being part of the problem? Can't wait for the day it happens, honestly.

japs are jews

I'm sure the fact that western countries needed skilled workers after the industrial revolution had nothing to do with modern education and it was all because leftists willed it into being. Yeah I'm sure that's what happened.

Are you a cute girl like in said picture,or do you just like to post that every thread
Because if it's the former i would very much like to dick you.

No comment.

I am a cute soul with incredible amounts of grace given to it by God and you can be one too, just repent immediately for making this post.

Yes, leftists made the establishments and made public education available. Technically advancements in leftist countries are responsible for the industrial revolution too, so yep, all leftism. All the rightwing has ever done is circlejerk about muh nation and ruin everything they touch. Oh, and religion.

Naw god doesn't make me feel good like the idea of busting a nut into a nice cute girl does.

Great, come back to the thread, and found there's a leftardpol idiot who has the "Leftism Advanced and Saved the World!" delusions.

Imperialism is leftist now? Because I don't remember the British Empire giving a fuck about leftism until the 1960s.

You don't know what leftism means.

Education was promoted by the ruling class for the ruling class..

I call bullshit again Free speech was promoted by the ancient greek philosophers as a means to encourage debate. An idea later taken up by lords and dukes who were upset by the way the king(s) stifled dissent. Followed by anarchists later on.

Who the fuck taught you that crap

(you)

This is disturbing,please post a cute brown girl instead.

Imperialism just held back other countries. It did nothing but fuck people over, but that's the right for you.

Nice spook faggot

The ruling class of right wing retards fucked education up for a while but we're not talking about that.
And you think the greeks were right wing? More historical revisionism as always.

The Greeks had slaves. Is slavery leftist? Some of the Greeks also were the fucking Spartans. Is a militaristic city state leftist now too?

The argumentation of this lefty retard reminds me of an unholy fusion of Ralphshill and Marche, all semantics and cry-cry revisionism with a lot of ad hominem attacks, pathetic.

Oh no, some greeks owned slaves, they were all slaving rednecks!
Please, get an education retard. And you'll also remember that the spartans were failures. Good job right wingers.

Nigger fucking Plato's most famous writing was about how letting women vote would ruin civilization does that sound fucking leftist to you?

Pretty much.

what the hell is wrong with you niggers
stop taking the fucking blatant, obvious bait

Anything TD related?

Greek civilization was a leftist democracy at its foundation, nobody cares about plato retard.

Yeah I expect you to run.

Yeah I'm sure that's why nobody but male citizens could vote. Nigger.

Fuck.

It has been under DDOS, suspects are the other group of autists who are fighting for control of the scene

There's a reason they collapsed. You realize we've advanced since then which is why modern life is so good, right? No thanks to your ilk.

>BUT IT'S NOT REAL COMMUNISM
fucking
clockwork

Again, bullshit. The ancient greek social system was far from the leftist system your xir gendered social studies "professor" has led you to believe. The city states were at constant war with each other. This led to fascism within the city states due to fear and paranoia. Are you saying fascism is leftist now? Are you the same type of person that is trying to blackwash history now?

Well Antifa ARE fascists, and lefties love them for some fucking reason.

Its called being invaded by the fascist roman empire dumbfuck.

Check think there was talks about jewcob and FAKK-U with their Honey Select Unlimited shit has the possibility of getting more Illusion porn games while possibly fucking up any mod sites or modders.

lewdgamer.com/2018/02/21/fakku-opens-pre-orders-for-honey-select-unlimited

It's up for me, but search results are down, and I'm only getting some anime girl's tired image reaction.

It's the "The Greeks tolerated homosexuals so they are by definition a leftist government!" excuse by those leftardpol retards.

Son you are the dumbest nigger I have ever seen. How can you say the Greeks were the most leftist people ever and then go to say that they lost their Empire because they were too right wing?

A prediction:
Well they did call it "National Socialism" :^)

It's called "It's ok when we do it."

Not to mention that people like to ignore the fact that Socrates was killed not because of any "atheist preaching" but because of his close ties to the Thirteen Tyrants. A group that I don't believe is discussed much, either.

you've never watched this hentai?!

Wanna know a small story I heard from my father's friend who's been around the world, including USSR?
It would be funny, but that kind of shit happens here now too, just not that extreme extent but close.

You got millions of anime girls being born, I can't keep up with all of them.

Where did bb2688 go? I hope he hasn't starved to death because of communism. :^)

American slavery was, the south has traditionally voted democrat and that has only changed in recent years.

Also, the confederacy supported jews.

The Democrats have only become leftists recently after discovering that telling niggers that you will give them all the welfare will make them all vote for you forever. They also figured out that you don't actually need to give them the welfare for this to work. The Republican party meanwhile has become the Israel party for (((reasons))).

More likely his commissar shot him in the head for doing such a piss poor job.

He's a failure just like his dead religion.

Now she's blocking and dismissing people with her "holier than thou" attitude, and also calling a personal army request.

archive.is/881LZ
archive.is/iCi1l
archive.is/9YhRr

It's fucked.
Its been fun goys.

And Nazi Germany wasn't real fascism amirite? They only failed because of circumstances or some bullshit, otherwise how can you justify larping as a loser?

So what if they fought? Dumb right wingers brought everyone down, the world never changes.

What empire lol? Im saying spartans are the one greek citystate that failed even though they were the most right wing.

Oh look the retard's back.

You have no idea how right you are.

I unironically want to pork that commie cat.

>feminism or LGBT rights and all that good stuff

Tumblr did it again

Wonky face and proportions aside, at least she’s not a black trans pan femme with hairy pits and legs.

That's the tumblr equivalent of "three blind men **** an elephant"-parable

It's time.

Why are they SO FUCKING UGLY

Looks like the US is moving backwards rather forwards. Blaming video games was done 20 years ago, being paranoid of Russians was almost 70 years ago, racism being the norm was 50 years ago, and witch-hunting was the norm 300 years ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if fur trades started coming back at this point.

The most offensive thing about that is the horrible line work.

I feel like having chicken drumsticks for some reason.

Polygon,
Brian Crecente
archive.fo/7sTu5
archive.is/SKJLi

Because they're definitely not fucking anything beautiful.

Because it’s a crime for a cartoon or video game character to be more physically attractive than landwhales.

Because tumblr.

Do these artists have pictures of em selves up somewhere? i wanna see if it's actually a case of turning ugly on purpose or if they're just bad at art.

I mean, the SJW drama is stupid as fuck but the retard chiming in to virtue signal and get le epic twitter upvotes is about as retarded. He is not going to change their mind, why even bother? Oh yeah, epin upbotes.

Both. The answer is always both.

You can tell they weren't even trying to make them ugly but still managed to do so.

Why does nozomi turn into a fat land whale everytime? Why do the get broad shoulders and unshaved legs? Yea I don't buy it.

Because ugly and grotesque = beautiful.
You know, slavery is freedom etc.

Clearly these "human beings" are vermin weed
I will be surprised if anybody gets that

Because Nozomi is already the chubby one. Because trannies.

I forgot he wrote for Polygon. Out of the shitty gamejourno sites, Polygon is the fucking worst.

And he left his arguments back at the food queue.

My sides weren't ready for this.

Nevar 4get

So if I admit I'm mostly left does that mean I'm not?

Because until GG and the most divisive election in US history, I figured I was pretty left considering I support weed legalisation, pro choice, free speech.
But now just because I think that uneducated immigrants are going to be bad for our country in a time when we absolutely can't afford more people on welfare, game journos are lying sacks of shit and I STILL believe in freedom of expression, I'm now alt-right. What changed?

Welcome to the current year, where you can be left leaning in nearly every single way except mass immigration and that makes you so far right that you're on par with actual nazis

Well all parties are always out for their self-interests and agendas, but considering the past two decades under Bush and Obama, we reached the threshold, the crazies took over everything that the Left used to stand for and let the partisan bullshitters from Late Night Show Pedowood fuckwads to Muslim invaders that wants it to the "Party for Everyone but Icky White Conservatives", Holla Forums is enjoying this shitshow, crazy timeline, but when you got the most loudest and repeated garbage that shrill idiocy become the dominant voice of label "Left" while becoming more and more psychotic while becoming not-so-subtle hypocrites shown in their Mass Media propaganda and the forcing of gay lesbian tranny shit along with "Multiculturalism" of skin color and ethnicity, you got yourself a party that doesn't stand for anything but have their own slice of the pie.

Thanks for censoring it at least.

CARLOS GOD DAMNIT

Veeh Facts
Veeh is a gypsy
Veeh is a NEET
veeh is gay
Veeh lives with his parents
Veeh has called Sargon his daddy
Veeh is a degenerate vore fetishist and basic sexual deviant
Veeh roleplayed he had a kid while being a gm in wow
Veeh thinks that Romania only has communism as culture
Veeh was playing a hentai on christmas
Veeh wants to have his mom in a gangbang with sandniggers
Veeh lurks here because of Veeh facts
Veeh is a personal lapdog of the Stepfather
Veeh shitpost more then most people
Veeh was on twitter for 20 hours to do damage control
Veeh was wearing a 3day old shirt while doing a 20 hour twitter defense
Veeh larps as doctor while in fact being a nurse
Veeh larps about being a Microbiologist while in fact he was washing the the beakers and vials in a microbiology lab
Veeh lies about having a law degree
Veeh was 4-6 years old when the Iron Curtain fell
Veeh raged quit on Baked Alaska stream when he is usually the last to go off
Veeh is the new leader of libarlistism
Veeh made videos on how to pick up women
Veeh claims/lies he ghosted women
Veeh is afraid of Mike Enoch
Veeh steam id-username is a digimon monster
Veeh thinks /cow/ is an alt-right board
Veeh has no shame and proudly shows his mother on youtube
Veeh can't stop comparing /cow/ to feminists and radical Muslims
Some user-senpai got into Veehs head while having some fun with him
Veeh is such a newfag to imageboards he only used them to shill gamergate videos in 2015
Veeh can't wrap his prehistoric head around meme spacing
Vee is a meme thief
Vee thinks South Africa is an example of National Socialism
Veeh is still a newfag
Veehs debate tactic is pure strawman
Veeh still has no shame he talks about his mom and cocks for twitter virtue signal points
Veeh would rather defend The soyfather then his own mother
Veeh likes to discuses masturbation to Millennial Woes for some reason
Veeh fears Strawman
Veeh went to cry to Tonka to get the meany nazis to stop making fun of him
Veeh retweets himself all the time
Veeh retweets and likes his own tweets all the time
Veeh cried when he was on the kumite and talking about the ebil political movement that is /cow/
Veeh was on /cow/ several times to defend himself and the stepfather
Veeh does not know that Asgard is in Norse mythology
Veeh compares Asgard to Wakanda because booth showed up in Marvel cinematic universe
veeh only has a bunch of books behind him too look smart
Veeh unironically hates Gypsies
Veeh thinks a nation's culture consists entirely of popcorn flicks
Veeh is probably a JRPG "poser" gamer because he claimed he played Valkyrie Profile but does not know of the Norse mythology that is in the game
Veeh does not understand art and made a video about it
the book collection veeh has in the background is his fathers
Veeh dosen't understand the distinction between HIV and AIDS while he claims to be a doctor
Veeh believes that masturbation is the only way to get high levels of Testosterone out because of his masturbation addiction
veeh don't understand how twin studies work even tough it was his supposed field as a microbiologist
Veeh has spent 10-13 years in secondary education just to make 2k yt videos
Veeh was only pretending to be a retard when it came to microbiology and J.-François Gariépy
veeh stream on 24/02/2018 he is looking uglier and dirtier then usual
Veeh believes he looks better than Cenk Uygur
Veeh life is made up of movies,tv show and modern pop culture

steamcommunity.com/id/flamedram0n
twitter.com/Veeh_Ro
patreon.com/Veemonro

speculative Veeh facts
Veeh likes to roleplay as other video creators
Veeh likes lolicon manga
Veeh imagines himself as a 13 or younger girl when he plays video games
Don't let you're kids near Veeh
the tripfag called vee in thread 9 was presumably veeh
Veeh lies about being every form of profession so he could seem smart
Veeh might be the offspring of Quasimodo

ID:a847c9
t. veeh, master tactician

Usually you have to go to /cow/ for the latest and best veeh facts now, here it is.

Stop replying, retarded faggot. Hide and report.

Good evening.

her tits are better

You pussies must have hid and reported half of the posters on Holla Forums

It's both actually. Motohiro Okubo's handling it very nicely so far.

I don't understand why the autistic faggots keep spamming the bread with these minor e-celebs.
Like the gypsy's spergouts aren't even funny, they're just really fucking retarded.

Are they pushing LGBTQA+, intersectional feminism, and SocJus, and Socialism in game? If not, they're not nearly as bad as Jews.

Not really.

Feminism in Japan generally focuses on women having more say in the workplace, along with higher wages (but no talk of "muh wage gap" as far as I know) and arguing for an abolition of gender roles on TV (they don’t want it presenting either masculinity or femininity as a strength).
There's a Twitter profile that posts a lot about LGBT issues in the world, including Japan. Same profile post a lot about how cool Symphogear is, too. Japan has passed some laws respecting LGBT people, such as legislation to protect gay or trans people from hate crimes, but they just don't see the topic of homosexuality as deserving serious consideration (this is in part by catering yuri and yaoi to fetishists and fujos). There are few LGBT politicians and public figures who make themselves known, and there's little they can accomplish when the issues they raise are constantly brushed aside and put on the backburner in favor of more popular issues.

So it's not like Japan doesn't care about these things. It's a traditionalist, homogeneous society with a deep focus on collectivism. They cleary do, otherwise things like those marriage certificate wouldn't exist. But they focus on society, rather than medias.

cobalt is a retarded nigger

The term you should be using translates roughly to "social harmony" as commies get stabbed; pic related.

I heard he was a tranny.

Welcome back marche.

The young man was a hero. We should celebrate his heroic action on that very day too. What do you think?

Now I want to see that show.

Why do you care so much? It's cringy.

Veeh pls go, we know it's you trying to get people mad at you so you can play the victim later on. Go harass /cow/ or Holla Forums.

I was just thinking, the Sargon e-celeb drama shitposters remind me a lot of ggrevolt.
After actually looking into what Sargon supposedly did to turn into a "lolcow", he made one spergy vid announcing some political movement, then he called the alt-kike a bunch of niggers and had a spat with Jim. That's it, there's not really much to go on there, so I'm a little suspicious about all the faggots suddenly obsessed with Sargon and his group.

Half of it is them trying to gather attention by posting about themselves here and on boards like /cow/ and what have you, the other half is their complacentcy with the whole Kraut doxxing people. Then you have Sargon who has never been deep in the Alt-Right horseshit triggering the Holla Forums-tards that roam these threads.
You should just ignore the e-celeb shit and move on with the actual conversation. They can't complain that they're being harassed by themselves online.

Ahh, I see now. I was half-asleep when typing it.

Here you go, bro.

You weren't there for the streams.
Sargon nearly crying on stream because Spencer subtly called him a retard and getting all huffy was hilarious, especially to someone who can't stand the dumb british cunt.
Plus, all this began back when the wanna-be brit, (((Kraut))) Started off his reputation by saying that trout get pregnant, talking about nigger dick size studies, and then getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar trying to dox people left and right in a super sekrit 24 hour ops disagreement server.
Really, it's a saga you have to have seen a bit of firsthand, and the constant reactions from the Skeptics keep feeding the flames. And the only reason anyone is talking about it here is because a crossposter realized Vee was trying to stir shit again

The thing with revolt is that they NEVER EVER attack anti-gamergate however, there's the non-exception of John Kelly doxed Allison Rapp's dad for a pants-on-head-retarded "OP" and was told to fuck off they exclusively attacked pro-gg people to "protect" gamergate from evil ecelebs and crazy ebegging trannies.

Really stimulates the old chestnuts.

IP hopping, ban evasion, and now TOR posting.
You are an embarrassment.

Reminds me, its open season on commies in Flipland right now.

Its pretty sad JEWS is letting his board go to shit with all the A-Logging those faggots are doing. And it seems to be a problem in a number of threads on now.

Someone is butthurt, they are spamming other breads on the board now.

I haven't been banned and I haven't IP hopped. The fuck are you on about?
Yes, because I wanted to inform an ignorant user about the Skeptics Saga. If you don't want to discuss what's going on and you'd rather go back to your circlejerk, you can simply hide the posts you dislike.

I wonder if all the /cow/ users are lolcow themselves.

This is always crying for attention, but at least Sargon was consistent when he defended them when they were attacked and punched. Sadly, they all are a bunch of ungratefull niggers.

Is always the same, demanding standards they themselves don't even follow.

Is Kattara of legal age or she's a loli?

She's like fucking 100 in the new show isn't she?

in the original series where she was depicted like that, she's 14

I feel so embarrassed for you.

We should get a full picture of her tomorrow

You have my immense interest.

For a guy who spends his time talking about a movement that got cucked by shekel hungry e-celebs, I'm surprised you have any to spare.

Probably already noted on past threads, but Trump's remarks in a Mr.Magoo (or 4Dchess depending on your beliefs) way, helped more than hurt our cause.

God,i love that song.

People are pointing out the game journos and their "goddesses" hypocrisy, the 180 they did only happened because Trump said something but not outright calling for bans for vidya, doesn't help those fucking leftist cuck students who just survived a fucking massacre are smiling, doing selfies like cucks, and laughing with Ellen Degenerate in her dyke show, real fucking smooth Dems.

What I find hilarious is they just defended video games against Trump's tirade post-Florida mass murders out of spite, not that they actually care about the medium. Talking about changing the narrative when it suits them. Just so you wait until more games from Japan that features female characters in skimpy outfits and they'll be writing hitpieces against it just to get that out of their system.

Its also a prime bait. Its entirely possible that Anita herself will start saying things like "maybe Trump is not so bad", lusting for the gatekeeping powers he might give her.

Archeologists have found the marx manifesto in old Rome's vestige and in your mom ass.

Do you realize you are full of shit? the greed of merchants and the problems with different currencies in so many little kingdoms was what started many of the revolutions.

Also, being against some monarch doesn't mean being leftist.

PUBLIC EDUCATION BEGAN WITH THE CHURCH, YOU FAGGOT.

Can confirm. During the Spanish occupation of the Philippines, it was the missionaries that built our very first universities. Jesuits and Dominican priests were the groups responsible that we now have educational institutes that's still standing today.

Every time
every time I actually "dig" into womanhood, I find out they're just outright, literal sociopaths, all of them
I have read guroshit, seen scenes of rape, all of that, I'm so open-minded regarding sex I've had friendly conversations with a puke-fetishist dude, I've never guilted anyone about anything sexual and would never deem any of it "wrong" as long as it's consensual
but this
reading these things this wildly open, like it's perfectly normal, healthy, sane

I'm filled with contempt and disgust
polite sage for offtopic

Sociopaths wouldn't feel the need to brag about it to feel empowered, tbqh.

Something that helped me understand women:

When you step back for a second and just consider it, these are the things men like and those are the things women like, it's impossible not to think

That's my main gripe : why the fuck would you make it this fucking public
It's like furries or pedophiles. I'm not gonna condemn those people for having such twisted fetishes, but at the very least own up to the fact they ARE perverted fetishes you need to keep to yourself.
… and here we have women who don't just have those fetishes, they enact them openly and joyfully vent about them like childish, happy experiences. What the fuck is wrong with them ?

This thread was off to a good start until the Holla Forums derail.

archive.is/lp83P

His entire Twitter Moment he made is pretty much "WELL ACKUALLY HERE'S HOW IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN I DO IT"

Actually this much I think isn't unique to women at all. This is more related to the general cultural decline of the west. Children are raised and educated by the state and told that they and only they are special snowflakes, and every single feeling the feel is more important than the rights and feelings of others. There are no mothers or fathers in their lives, no grandmothers or grandfathers, no aunts and uncles – in short no family. Sure they probably have family in the legal sense, but as far as raising and educating it's all done by state schools and television programs and social media on the internet. They're taught that they can do no wrong, that everybody is a winner just for participating (and even for not), that anybody who disagrees with you is an evil Nazi.

So they're all fucked up and emotionally retarded because nobody at any point in their lives ever called them out on any of their bullshit and told them to stop being faggots.

And then they wonder why more men choose realdolls.

Hate to break it to you, that's korra.

I had no idea.

Hey Acidman, you around?

Oh we're not past 300 post yet, it's something stupid I'll wait.

This nuspeak repulses me.

Are you for fucking real?
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/techraptor-fulminated-sjw-journalists-valve-featured-curator-update/42821/
archive.is/46RK9
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/techraptor-deletes-gamergate-articles-archives-others-deemed-poor-quality/43510/
archive.is/WBV2O

Fuck, looks like the whole thread got shilled hard. I don't get it, why are there so many different groups that insist on coming to Holla Forums, to a single thread on the Holla Forums board, to shill? What's the goal? What outcome are they aiming for? I don't get it.

Speaking of Holla Forums though, I fed a family of commies earlier at work. Their card was declined and the mom started crying, so I promo'd off their meal. It's funny because the 20 something year old son knows I'm a shitlord and it looked like showing gratitude to me was physically painful for him.

>Evil Zone
My nigga

I don't know shit about Breibart
I do know shit about Techraptor

Are you still crying about some old shit that got resolved already ?
Be honest, do you browse /revolt/ ?

When?
I don't remember anything else besides SJWs complaining about the TechRaptor Steam Curator having suggestive Gamergate stuff and the Editor of the site cracking down on it after they bitched.
What?

OK, here's the thing.
I feel like you are trying to force shit about techraptor being unethical.
The only real reason I can see for it is that one time they deleted a few GG articles simply because those didn't fit their code of ethics anymore, and dealt with the whole thing improperly, if not stupidly, then apologized, reinstated almost all of those article and explained what the purpose was, without fucking up once like that since then.
Am I wrong about that ?
If I'm not wrong, then still crying about this shit is retarded and revolt-tier.

I wish I could feel that top tier smug

The agony of being the son of the laughing stock of a leader in all of geopolitics today. I'm pretty sure his father is teaching him everyday that he's toxic for being a man and how he should be a good ally to women. I won't be surprised if he turns into a mass shooter in the future too.

I bet moviebob has a piss bottle in his room.

user I,

WE ARE FUCKED

I swear to god, how am i just hearing about this?

Is it really shilling?

Twitter isn't even talking about it, they don't know about this shit.

Yea, it's gonna pass.

Marche, could you see about spreading this around?

I'm not him, but I'm trying to spread this around. God damn, if this passes I'm killing myself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Congress tries to fuck us over episode 1 trillion.

And all it takes is for them to succeed once and it's all over.

I'm not kidding by the way, I might livestream me committing sudoku.

Mark, could you see about turning the cycle option on for this thread, or having it pinned:

Don't republicans know that this law will be used by companies such as google and youtube as an excuse to censor all right-wing speech online?

The old Reps don't know or they might just not give a shit.

What are traps?

Isn't this mostly boomers? I don't think they understand shit about the internet, let alone care it.

Neocons and Neolibs are two sides of the same coin.

Better dig through the names of the people who are legislating this and have anons call their state representative. We got two days.

I think this might be boomers. If congress is able to read the bill's text, it might get shot down since they can read what's known as "Legalese".

Leaf here, can't call up representatives because they know I can't vote. Anything I can do to help?

Spread information, that /sudo/ thread ain't helping much when it's mostly about shitposting, better collect all info and point out another stupid internet law that can and will be abused

user, majority of the people who composed the bill are registered Republicans.

archive.is/5Ygm4
archive.is/5Ygm4/41a9180d7a11139f417b11814cc65cc7089cd0d9.jpg
archive.is/5Ygm4/346311a7c3cb6820da50926a287d3d131dfb55ce.jpg

If only he'd say diversity is great you'd have all the SJWs working on the wall.

God damn it, twitter is trending with support of FOSTA

Letting normalfags use the internet was a mistake.

whats FOSTA

Read the thread.

lewd

Counter it by pushing this to the top.
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/967681645833633792

How long before someone starts a flame war involving tumblr, reddit, imageboards and reset era?

These fools will regret their support of this if it gets past.

How can you prevent sex trafficking on the internet?

Remove the online donations from Doctors Without Boarders.

You can't. They'll just move to Tor. Meanwhile, every other website will need to hire a shit ton of moderators to deal with TEXT posts. Like, even if Holla Forums became text-only, it could still be held liable because prostitution / child exploitation / human trafficking can, in theory, still happen using text only.

More importantly, what's stopping someone from posting sex trafficking stuff on a board like >>>/1428/ and the board owner decides to do fuck all about it while jacking off to furry porn with diapers while that shit goes on?

I've been saying this all along.

Well if this bill is a republican bill can't we use that to scare normies away from it? Say it's Trump's brainchild and the mainstream media will tackle it.

I don't remember that
I remember them apologizing to SJWs though
Got a source on that apology?
Nigger last time I heard anything about them they did that trick, that's all.

twitter.com/mombot/status/967752290768633856
archive.is/oFWxE
twitter.com/mombot/status/967756829093650433
archive.is/5Ygm4
twitter.com/mombot/status/967760607834292224
archive.is/3Es23
twitter.com/mombot/status/967768720255852544
archive.is/zxLwz

Campo Santo Airs Frustration Over Gamers Seeing In The Valley Of Gods As Propaganda

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/967655065107525637
oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/campo-santo-airs-frustration-gamers-seeing-valley-gods-propaganda/52362/
archive.is/daTWV
archive.is/9KbQu

Legally, the person who posted it is responsible for it, unless Holla Forums staff who own the site left it there after it was reported. I have a good feeling that one of the goals of leftists will be to make site owners responsible for the content that users post.

Right now, if you own a site, and someone posts something illegal, and no one reports it, it's not your fault. In fact, you're legally responsible as a site owner if you start actively removing those things, you miss something, and then that illegal content escalates.

Leftists want to change that, they tried with net neutrality. Now that nn is dead, and they won't have a legal basis to do things like fine people up to $50,000 and jail them for anonymous threats on the internet, they'll get more obvious in their original intention to censor the fuck out of the internet by holding website owners and ISPs responsible for what is posted on their website and what an ISP transmits.

The liberal plan for the internet is to:
1. Make ISPs and site owners responsible for what the ISP transmits and what the site owner has hosted
2. Scare people into thinking that if those laws aren't passed, redditors won't be able to get their blacked.com cuckhold porn as fast as they do now
3. Pass draconian "hate speech" type laws and laws censoring "Russian agents/bots/etc"
4. Tell every ISP and site owner that they are legally responsible for all the "hate speech" and "russians"
5. Watch as ISPs and site owners censor the fuck out of the internet
6. Use new power of censorship over the internet to continue to pass more and more draconian laws limiting speech

Liberal's goal is to make Twitter responsible for all the terrible things that get said there, so Twitter is forced to have a much more hands on approach than they have now. They are actually not acting as crazy as they could be, because if they do, they're then much more legally responsible.

IIRC, Germany got something like this already, where Facebook, Twitter, and larger websites are responsible for user's posts and can be fined. You think things are bad now? Wait until Facebook and Twitter are legally responsible for the "hate speech" that anyone can post on their platform. It'll become a wasteland and one step out of line you'll be banned.

The entire thing about tiered internet was always a red herring designed to scare the fuck out of people. And it was very effective propaganda. You can tell by all the people who fought for it like crazy, yet all they do is visit facebook, twitter, reddit, cnn, google sites, and huffington post. All sites that would have absolutely zero problem paying for a fast lane. Actually, the tiered internet they proposed to scare people would have been their wet dream. It would have killed off all alternative media sites, and further forced more people into the same sites, which they could easily control and have more influence over the internet.

Given what a sweet deal nn would have been for liberals, yet they used it to scare people, is proof they know that would never happen and only used it as a scare tactic to get people to support the fucked up laws that would make ISPs and site owners legally responsible that was buried deep in the nn legislation.

It's just another cover in the continuous effort to censor the internet.
Same kinds of arguments when it comes to banning guns, it's to "protect the children" and all that crap.

Mombot creates so much salt from goony beardmen and low-T gay furries, it's amazing. It seems every nutjob on the internet wants to rape her kids and murder her, and as she says, it's all over opinions on dumb nerd shit on the computer.

What can you americans do to prevent this?

The fuck is the valley of gods?

New firewatch dev game

And I guess it is full of Kangz an' shit?

Here's the protagonist Ouijuaskin Guss.

What did they expect? Their first game was marketed by the clique, and if I remember correctly, thanked Anita in the credits. If you court the enemies of gamers, don't get made when gamers don't trust you.

NEW COMIC
I'm getting crotey with my totey self

It's actually pretty fucking frightening. First, people try to dox her to ruin her life, and now, someone just tried to justify her it was normal that her children would be threatened just because she has a different opinion on the Internet.
She's just a middle-aged woman probably, and a whole fucking group of people are going after her, and her KIDS. These people have no honor and no morale, there is no word to describe such evil.

Also they went fake reports saying they were going to DMC all Pewdiepie videos playing Firewatch.

Well, one of the best things to do would be to tell people what being a common carrier actually means, and that nn is a lot more than just some stupid infographic that has tiered internet based on what sites you go to.

But Soros and all those commie goons all made their major play with nn. I have a feeling over the next several months, they'll just drop the charade of keeping the internet open and free and start pushing for ISPs and site owners for being responsible for what users post, and then trying to pass ridiculous laws against what they consider "hate speech".

If nothing else, i'm happy I woke up to how fucking evil they are.

>>>/sudo/72674

archive.fo/nNqOv
eff.org/deeplinks/2018/02/cloud-act-dangerous-expansion-police-snooping-cross-border-data

I can think of two:
Social
justice

The only thing I really want to hide is fetish porn, not illegal but is very embarrassing. Is that foolish of me?

Fuck it, I'm angry. Not even Satan himself can justify hurting good mothers (because I suppose Mombot is a good mom if her daughters are good people), and then their children, you just can't. It's not even about mombot at this point, they would hurt nice mothers for opinions on the Internet.
Someone get my bat, I must break some legs.

If my friends knew that my fetish was penectomy they'd stop speaking to me.

It would make a great story generations from now, how the people who supposedly are the good guys were worse than the supposed bad guys they fought against.

what did they mean by this?

Last thread someone posted those cursed pictures of Fire Emblem heroines as nigresses. I forgot that someone did fix them like how SJWs "fix" characters like Halloween Nowi or Christmas Tharja.
Here are the fixes.
twitter.com/Valflame_/status/967258040746561536
archive.is/oqIFF

stop being being proud of your mental illness and get help.

What, castration? Mines not that extreme, but still embarrassing, at most I'll be made fun of but that's it.

It's evil in its purest form. It really blows my mind. They want to hurt people over different opinions. They want to hurt kids to punish the mothers. That is evil in just about every culture. It's fucking mind numbing honestly. I don't even know how to react to it besides slack jawed horror. You all warned me about twitter, said it makes beast of men. You weren't fucking joking. These people are beasts.

I know what they would say in defense, that "mombot doesn't actually have kids she's actually a fat white guy" but that doesn't track. If they honestly believed that, then why say such horrible shit about supposedly fictional children? If mombot were a fat white guy it wouldn't bother him, and only serves to make them look like monsters. This lapse in logic proves that they believe mombot is a woman and does have kids, because otherwise the whole angle doesn't make sense. And they know mombot is a woman, she's done everything short of posting her face.

Mostly of the magical variety. The idea of a hot anime girl taking my dick to use as she wishes drives me wild. There's actually a doujin along those lines.

why did I click that shit….

These people are dangerous extremists who really do believe there's no wrong tactics, just bad targets.

They can't help themselves. Bragging about what they do to us. What a (((coincidence))) that group has a logo symbol that looks like the "girl-lover" pedo logo.

Also the way Mombot has gotten Crescente to drop his mask is amazing. Crescente spent years keep up the act of
and after she started ribbing him it's back to

I'm not surprised, pretty much everyone who works for Polygon is a snake with various axes to grind.

Mombot being real or not doesn't even matter. The thing is they would go after a MOTHER.
A. FUCKING. MOTHER.
And then, HER KIDS.
HER. FUCKING. KIDS.
Nobody can explain this cruelty. I might be idealizing mothers because I'm a huge arafag, but a good mother is generally a kind, gentle woman that dedicated herself into raising her children and contributing to the family, someone any woman should wish to be, and they would hurt THAT? For SAYING THINGS ON THE INTERNET?
All I feel is rage, I have become rage itself.

He should have slimmed down the popeye arms, but it's still great.

what are you even talking about ? Your claim they deleted the articles because of twitter anti-gamers is also bollocks. They deleted those because they were trying to distance themselves from this kind of activism and that many articles indeed were vastly unethical for a journalistic outlet. Not to please some dumb crowd.

Even if they're right and that mombot really is some guy named Zach, that doesn't excuse what they're doing. They wish harm upon a person and her family because she doesn't align herself with them. I was once optimistic and that people could change for the better, but I can not see such a thing happen to these scum. Obvious exception being Banana Hitler.

Did my bit to spread awareness about FOSTA.
imgur.com/gallery/o76N1

Should be our top priority that those of us who have Twitter accounts spread this info like wildfire:
act.eff.org/action/stop-fosta
house.gov/representatives/find/
govtrack.us/congress/members
(Capitol Switchboard) 202-224-3121

I'd post on HQ, but since the vote is this Tuesday I imagine it's better to post it here.
Add link to the SUDO thread to the OP
>>>/sudo/72420
Needs to stay until it doesn't pass, or become a full blown OP if it does.

>>>/gamergatehq/331546
"Dangerous Personalities: An FBI Profiler Shows You How to Identify and Protect Yourself from Harmful People" by Joe Navarro. It has a segment on Paranoid Personalities that applies to SJW perfectly (Opinionated, Argumentative, Prone to Hate).

More in the embed at 2:52
hooktube.com/watch?v=gosezCiZQKs

The issue is, most people do change. The main issue with the lack of change is one's surroundings.
You see this regularly with alcoholics. Alcoholism is a disease that forces one to drink forever. You could've spent the past thirty years without a drop of booze, and a single glass of cider can be enough to fall back into it. Therefore, if you want to truly quit that shit, drop it absolutely, completely, you need to leave the entirety of your drinking social circle. You can't see them ever again. Ever. Especially since they're oftentimes drunkards too and they'll be mad at you if you don't drink, but also because they'll tend to be incapable of understanding you need to NEVER SEE alcohol ever again.

To fix yourself, to change yourself, you need to find new people, to find different people. You need to be able to accept to lose the ones who participated to the toxicity of your life.
That's hard. That's terrifying. And that's completely the point : those people on twitter, filled with hate, disgust, anger, rage, are driven by this sentiment of destruction because they are surrounded by people identical to them. Put them with friendlier, more serene people, driven by passion, affection, kindness, and see them suddenly grow into a calmer, nicer person in so little time…

That's why the expression "kill them with kindness" comes back so often in gamergate circles. Many of our opponents are weak, frail, scared people who can't escape the abusers they've themselves selected. Hold your hand out for them, always, as a chance for them to maybe find a different, warmer sense to their life.
Turn enemies into friends, like in those chinese cartoons.

So, how does it feel to live long enouth to see the square root symbol is called a 'gun symbol'?

Watching Sargon's new video and the first story already hurts me.

nigga what the fuck

Enouth to search the student's house after solving a problem.

Maths are a mysoginist social construct of toxic masculinity.

seriously though, who the fuck says that?

Feminists.

I could link the youtube video or the link to sargon's Mind account where he has the sources, but I don't want to be called a shill.

Do you think Brianna Wu can be redeemed?

"Her" case is different. "she" has actual brain trouble. "she" needs a complete therapy with actual medicine and shit like that.

>archive.is/RQ4FE
>archive.is/DZKsh
It's good to link in the image, but please post the archive link as well in case someone checks the thread archive and can't open the image.

Yeah, that's someone who not only has no problem lying, but actually ends up believing all those lies pretty much immediately.

This has me thinking, is there any of these SJW nutjobs who you think can be redeemed? I mean, never thought IMC could be redeemed, but he genuinely seems happier now.

They are soul zombies. After they are bitten there is no turning back.

LOL maddox refuses to appear on shows if they merely mention Holla Forums.

archive.is/R2JRC
The sequel

Here's the KYM page on it.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/stop-enabling-sex-traffickers-act-sesta

archive.is/Bkodq
techdirt.com/articles/20180110/02432738974/senator-portman-promises-to-pass-bills-to-harm-tech-companies-if-they-wont-support-sesta.shtml
What a fucking piece of human trash.

A democrat I guess?

Bipartisan support

Archive or fuck off, that way if >she ends up backing out on her word people can nail >her using it.

archive.fo/7LBTs
oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/new-h-r-1865-sex-trafficking-amendment-make-websites-liable-user-comments-content/52372/

Maybe there needs to be a maximum voting age as well as a minimum one. Boomers are a bunch of brain addled shits that have ruined and continue to ruin this country.

Watch as they make the maximum voting age 40, or 35.

You know, you'd think they would realize that there's a reason "think of the children" is openly mocked.

archive.is/lzHeQ

It gets even better, as sex trafficking victims literally do not benefit at all from this passing.

So it doesn't do anything at all? If it doesn't amend section 230 what the hell are people complaining about?

It's another SOPA situation, where they're trying to redefine how the internet is supposed to be used while lying to the face of the public about it.

archive.is/Vh8jW
archive.fo/anCY1
archive.fo/uB8TT
archive.is/ljucW

holy shit that was a beautiful cruise. Sometimes plebbit sure has some nice content after all.

Every time.

archive.is/SMkf6
Truly one of the great mysteries of our time

archive.fo/ocEox

Insanity, mental illness and the guaranteed punishment of anyone expressing any thoughts that aren't leftist have the tendency to do that.

Thanks, user. Have some loods. I'm not THAT concerned over Wu winning >her election, but better to have it ready in case of emergency.

Cao Cao once said "History's greatest villains resembled villains, and history's greatest heroes resembled villains" or something like that. Stuff going on now makes me understand how right he was.

Maybe there's a difference between the house and senate version of the bill?

obligatory

I haven't been on for at least a week, anyone mind catching me up, I already read the thread.

Now, I wish I could shit up #FOSTA #SESTA and #MySisterMySeed with wincest doujin crops and lewd animated gifs

4th image

This is my fetish

They still are trying this hard?

Why is she so perfect

Action Violence is hilarious.

Hex Maniac is the last good thing to come out of pokemon

Remember last bread where people thought Vee was trying to get gamergate to side with him?

He's having a twitter meltdown bitching about /cow/ right now.

archive.is/Ry4qP
archive.is/IU3gV
archive.is/BjG7I

So does no one not feed the trolls anymore?

I'm really sick of hearing about that faggot.

cows get milked

Why is he being brought up so much?

I finally have my net back.
I used my entire data cap limit and I have worst kind of speed throttle possible.
One question:
What the actual fuck?

Good morning.

Welcome back. And from what the hell is this?

stop chocking your snake user.

It's on GG wiki

Does anybody have that Slaneesh abomination reading books in kindergarten pic? I need it for something.

She really is. Though Lana's mom is a close second.

I'm fucking sexually frustrated user and I don't want to fap…. Not just yet.

Lana's mom is the only good thing to come from gen 7 and she isn't even in the games

breitbart.com/video/2018/02/25/parkland-shooting-survivor-calls-broward-county-fl-sheriff-scott-israel-resign/

Has "virtue signaling" shown up in the mainstream before?

Traps discussion, screenshots of random retards from twitter, benis, anime discussion. That's pretty much it

Kill yourself.

Eceleb derailment from /cow/

I think it's been mainly a social media term for the most part. Gotta respect that kid for not falling in line with the agenda-pushers trying to blame anyone but those actually at fault, though.

Altright fags are obsessed with him and sargon for some reason.

Any news on dsp? I don't follow his channel or anything, have no idea how he is doing lately. What happened to that escort bullshit that was posted here ages ago?

The people that chronicle his lolcow behavior went "wait, he's too much of a cheapass to hire an expensive escort," then exposed a catfishing ring.

seriously? dang, they are good

Man, it was bound to happen eventually living in Jew York, but I just got mugged for a fucking pizza by a group of spics and a nigger. I'm alright though, and some are being processed right now. I was Holla Forums before, but I never thought such a thing would happen tonight.

Is #gdc2018 is happening soon?

So I went back to watch these videos. Interesting, to say the least. Seems like he may have been right on the money about it.

Well I've been on /cow/ for a while my opinion is I think its an attempt to hurt Sargon by proxy through one of his friends like the gypsy or the other weeb retard I can't remember the name of.

The youtube /cow/ threads have been around for a long while, but started filling up with a ton of off-site faggots after the kraut disagreement server thing. Pretty quickly the focus was shifted from kraut's spergout to sargon not demanding him to stop and he knew and other retarded shit.
If you don't believe me that the threads are full of off-site faggots, go look at the main page, those youtube threads are literally the second fastest on the imageboard usually.

The focus on sargon is pretty strange because he rarely ever responds to shitposting about him, maybe in his comment sections under videos once in awhile but really nothing ever like a spergout, his behavior in general is nowhere near a lolcow. Honestly think its a combination of resentment from his youtube success and hating his political opinions.
They also crossed the line from trolling and making fun of sargon to trying to report him and his family for hate speech. They also spam various livestreams, reddit and 4chan with various doxes of sargons youtube friends and links to report sargon for hate speech.

I've seen anons claim in those threads sargon and friends deserve all of it and more because they are fencesitters and/or libtards, so full of A-Logging faggots now.

living in a bad part of NY? Hope you are okay and shit.

Just wait until they add child sex trafficking stuff to the wiki.

Screencaps are the next best thing.

Forgot to mention, also think those youtube threads are one of the primary reasons the site has been flooded with 4chan shitposters lately.

What happened to the dog?

Did he died?

I had a friend who had a service call in a big American city for work. Some black people came, held him up and gunpoint, and stole his christmas bonus for work. Everyone is equal in the safe space of the internet, but when you get out in the real world, you realize people are very, very different.

I am glad you are ok user, glad you made it back, seems like you are alright.

I was groped by a black guy while waiting for the bus.

Stop wearing dresses in public then, gook.

I'm not gook.

You still shouldn't wear a dress in public.

God damn it.

The speed makes sense due to what happened in december. I checked /cow/ maybe once a week, but I've been spending a lot more time there lately because this whole thing is fun
The offsite thing I agree with, though I think it has a bit to do with vee. Halfchan and possibly other places have been watching this whole thing since the kraut server, and then when vee started getting some attention from the kumite and warski streams, he began tweeting out the /cow/ links and making videos on it. Any halfchan people who wanted to feel in the thick of it probably came over to the /cow/ threads. That has inflated the focus on vee

Jesus. They've become bitcoin farms, that's something i never, NEVER thought i would see happen.

don't forget
you had a chance to stop it

I agree, the uptick in cow traffic and the continual spamming of GG threads with eceleb bullshit that hasen't been present for over a year reeks of halfchan migrants.

Oh boy I'm late, but whatever.

OP TIMBER! Full Version

1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

OP TIMBER! Social Media Friendly Version

1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

Speaking of this, what happened to Operation Animekaze?!

You're playing this up a bit, aren't you.

Not sure. It was only mentioned in a previous bread and nobody brought it up after. Still, like I said before, we're gonna need some actionables to make it a legitimate OP and momentum to ride with.

The consensus, AFAIK is, hold off and keep watch for the moment.

He never said Mexicans, it was probably Puerto Ricans. Those people are savages.

Yeah, I'm glad they only showed their knives and took the pizza. Could have been a lot worse, the surrounding area is known for MS-13 activity, but what really shocked me was that they were brazen (and stupid) enough to do it a block away from my house, damn.

Why didn't you just have it delivered, Mark?

What the fuck…

maybe he's typing on his phone while walking home and connecting to wifis along the way/his home wifi

Sorry, I'm a bit disoriented. Should I be concerned about those edits? Holla Forumsitical false flags or something? Well, it's not vidya anyways.

Those people don't give a fuck. They are so used to getting away with things, breaking the law, and having media defend them that they have no reason to care, at all.

I had some little fuckers steal one of my motor toys out of my driveway. I actually managed to track them down and get the police involved. Everyone knew it was them, yet we couldn't get enough evidence to actually get them. They got away completely free after stealing a roughly $3000 toy and a trailer I welded together with my dad a few weeks before that.

I got everything back, granted they spray painted it with bed liner and fucked it all up. The retards live in my own subdivision, I see them a few times a year and know their parents. And I have been unable to do anything about it. I used to think they were dumb, but they really just don't give a fuck because they know they can get away with it.

I sleep with a gun next to me, hoping they are dumb enough to break into my house so I can blast the fuck out of them legally. But they don't seem to be that brazen. Which is too bad. From what the police said, they were pretty disappointed we couldn't get them thrown in jail, they cause a lot of problems in the town and the police are constantly trying to get them, yet they know they are causing tons of problems, but the courts will save their asses every single time.

Nothing's stopping Holla Forums from having their own wiki for these things. It's hard enough getting the wiki back on track and getting people to contribute.

some people also have dynamic IP's and need to reset them to bypass certain download limits.

Soygon sperged out a little bit, but now he hasn't been feeding the trolls.
Veeh on the other hand…

any new developments on this

What?

Kiwifarms. Don't believe this guy
Vee has been caught in these threads before trying to white knight himself so I'd take this sort of shit with a grain of salt.

A short dig into either 4chan's code or one of the ads revealed bitcoin farming. I can't quite bring up anything showing this is the case, so take it with a grain of salt.

Even if what you said is true, it's also true that there's a group of people really fucking obsessed with "taking him down" for some reason.

Well I already know he's wrong about Sargon, I remember him getting triggered enough to start spamming interracial porn on twitter

Also how fucked are we with this CDA 230 bullshit? Realistically I don't see any way to stop the ever encroaching regulations being shoved onto the internet. Eventually we're going to have to make use of the decentralized imageboards in the works but I have a feeling they'll be dead as fuck because a lot of people are too lazy to bother.

Ah ha ha, very funny. I may have met Mark in person in the city a few times, but this was in the Long Island suburbs about an hour and a half away.

Exactly and it's annoying. It was on my phone's data and I was at the police precinct meeting with the detective filing a report on the ones they managed to find. I'm at home now safe and sound, though.

Nool added a script to the forum that used the visitors' browser to mine bitcoins to recoup revenue loss. Obviously nobody were happy about it and after the forum got added to several malware blacklists he quickly disabled

archive.is/bt4Aj
Play-Asia are good people. This may have been shared in a previous bread but I forgot. Glad to see these people call the media out in their hypocrisy.

Honestly, so many times, I already feel like the internet is fucked no matter what.

Something similar happened where I lived not too long ago, someone got robbed in a KFC parking lot and the robber only took their chicken.

What I said is accurate, can check their own bread archives if you don't believe me.

Actually found that situation pretty funny all around with how many SJWs and dickie fanboys got butthurt and reported him.>2

Everything? No, some of his speculations make sense so they're worth some consideration. Those two have been ribbing the supposed alt-right so in turn they're being dog-piled, which got worse with the Kraut affair.

You can go to the twitter: twitter.com/DiversityAndCmx

but it's so much more convenient having someone else do it for you

This. Reminder that Null is getting desperate for money after he blew all of Holla Forums next's money, and some sperg he pissed off got his mom fired from her job, but he himself won't get a real job, so you'll get shit like this.

Ah, got you.

It's a shame they're so expensive. I can't justify myself paying 60+ bucks for a vita game often.

If this is the standard for art in burgerland, I want nothing of this. Time to put my nose to the grindstone, and get back to drawing again.

I really need to start using their services again, and it's nice to see that they're still calling out bullshit when they see it.

I've heard stories from a friend in California that artists are taught there that ugly is the new beautiful. That beauty is nothing more than a construct that must be destroyed, so therefore they're now moving toward to normalize the ugliest of forms to stick it to the Patriarchy™. I shit you not, so that could be the explanation on why feminists and SJWs at Tumblr respectively have been doing their own rendition arts of beautiful women in video games, because for them, making them ugly equals to fighting it to the toxic, sexist, misogynist men.

no updates in the last 12 hrs but Ecchiwald never stopped sending emails since that last video

Chive links:
archive.is/BOlIq
archive.is/XI2ZZhttps://archive.is/hPSMn

What I don't get is how their art gets so ugly. The way I understand it, an artist disregarding the concept of beauty would make randomly beautiful works (some works are beautiful, some are ugly, and some are in between). Seems to me that they're still bringing attention to the idea of beauty by going exactly against the idea of beauty.

archive.is/XI2ZZ
archive.is/hPSMn

He's not Vee, Vee types in broken grammar and entirely in lower-case letters.

Then lets bully any user that refuses to capitalize the first word of any sentence.

Hey Vee

I'm not into anal vore fuck you

ty for your disposition user, have a rare Fish head

archive.fo/GHYhr
Why Art Became Ugly

Somewhere along the way, the tumblrinas took this is heart, and combined with an inability to make themselves beautiful, lowered what is acceptable for beauty so they won't have to try.

One of things I've noticed with those youtube threads is the serious asshurt coming from the mention of horseshoe theory. Something that a number of dickie fanboys and even a few Holla Forumsacks get upset about.
While at the same time, calling anyone who isn't more towards political extremes a fence sitter, it seems to indicate they only see the far political ends as the only legitimate positions. Almost as if both sides are closer together than the center due to the shared attraction to authoritarianism. :^)
There is also the fact someone could make a pretty good case for the legitimacy of horseshoe theory using psychology and how the extremes are far more related by personality than everyone else on the political spectrum.

Looking more and more like a generic hipster every day.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/967928842001244160
archive.is/W5Pob
twitter.com/mombot/status/967957463675822080
archive.is/3lNsl
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/967934374791532545
archive.is/ZU5lU
oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/twitch-giving-away-grants-female-streamers-close-gender-gap-gaming/52416/
archive.is/sGoNl

Is that why traffic has been so slow lately? Are they trying to drive people away?

Art can be ugly but it can't have titties.

Surreal to see Nintendo, who used to really give publishers shit for that kind of thing be less of a prude than other publishers

Why? For what purpose? Its fucking art. What the fuck is wrong with Ubisoft?

Anyone have a link to this? Could use a laugh tonight.
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/967962958486818821
archive.is/VAb2p

Sexy ancient statue tits are not allowed. Only hideous tumblrina vagoos and tranny tits can be glorified.

You've seen it too, huh? It's almost as if the far right don't want their wrongdoing to be lumped in with those of the far left and called out as quickly.

Seeds have been planted, watered with rage.

Thanks for the article, in the middle of reading it.

archive.is/PsHLS

GIV MILKIES OR ELSE

If you can find a recent copy of Explaining Postmodernism, it'll include that article as well as an article on Postmodernism and Free Speech. The attached one is a pdf of the 1st edition though. And the paper of the book version is really really nice

I just see everyone in the middle as naive fools who think the increasing polarization will culminate in anything short of violence. Not that it matters really, either I'm wrong or you get forced to choose a side when the bullets start flying.

It'll be the side that's been preserving the human establishment and keeping order and rationality. And they'll neither be left or right.

Nice fanciful thinking, if only things would be that clean.

First of all, it's already been archived, no thanks to you.

Second of all, it's easy to think screenshots are all it takes, but it's all too easy to fake tweets these days. Best to not have LWu and his smug face claim that was shopped.

Ok.

This is a great read so far. Now this explains on how Western video game studios went for these character designs all of a sudden. They've now openly embraced that ugly is the new beautiful in accordance to post-modernist teachings. It all makes sense now.

user, none of those are ugly. That's just shitty modeling.

Thanks a ton

Did you mean to say "deliberately ugly"?

I just want moderation, personally. Not opening our assholes screaming REFUGEES WELCOME or the need to remove all niggers though personally even if it's not feasible i think citizenship shouldn't be guaranteed for them, and if they were to say, break the three strikes law or commit a serious felony, should have said citizenship revoked and be relocated back to africa , just a functioning fucking border, deportation of the illegals, massive bureaucracy and background checks, especially for any immigrants from the middle east, and the desire to see san franscisco nuked, preferably by North Korea so we can finally remove some commies, and in more ways than one.

You're right about not being prepared for violence, there are many examples of stable periods in human history going to literal hell overnight.

But I would point out that places like America aren't in the catastrophic state that post WWI Germany or Tsarist Russia was in.
And there is also the fact that most people don't have the temperament that would be attracted to the political extremes right now at least. An extreme natural disaster or military strike on American soil has the chance to change someone's personality for the worst.

Source fucking needed, are you that faggot who was saying anyone that didn't give a shit last thread was Vee? Why do these faggots keep coming here and acting like we should give two shits about this minor eceleb drama

I think we're at least 20 years out from it descending to the levels I imagine but I definitely think its coming as demographics continue to shift. Once the economy starts going into shambles and people have been conditioned to see whites as a nice little scapegoat coupled with us being a minority of people under 40 at that point things will get very ugly. Again, it'd be nice if I was wrong but I doubt it, I think we'll be in the position of the Boers. Mandela did so much awful shit and is still regarded as a hero internationally, easy to see something similar occurring here.

If they were truly feminist, power girl wouldn't even be in the game and the red head cuitie would look more like an ogre. Don't get shitty art mixed with ideologically influenced art confused.

As a fellow commiefornian, you're friend is not wrong, and it reminds me of that one tumblrtard whose currently studying at CalArts, and her art worsened because of it.

Saved.

I don't know about America, there seems to SOME pushback going on, Europe though, looks fucking grim.

Good modelers cost money

is that a brunette Margaret?

…thinking about it, the "dystonia automaton future" doesn't sound so bad. After a certain point, people are going to stop fighting the system and learn to accept it. Once that happens, "the people up stairs" will become automatons of their own because everything is going to be the same no matter what to so what's the point of doing anything. And, given that the brain prioritizes efficiency above all else, they will eventually dump the "methods of subjugation" used by the folk in charge (Or whatever machine is controlling society) because what's the point of brainwashing people further when they're already mindless drones with absolutely no signs of opposition.

And then, one random day, dozens of centuries down the line, someone decides to do something different. He knows that he's an important part of society, just as every cog is important to the function of a proper working machine, so he decides to do a little something extra. It's nothing big, just a little extra work here, seeing how much better he can optimize his time there, and starts getting noticed. No one wants to attack him because he's making their work easier and helping to them progress further much faster. So, not knowing what to do, they decide to hand him even more work since he appears capable of producing more than he previously was. He also gets that work done, and things get to a point where he can just spend a day or two do nothing at his work place.

Eventually he becomes bored and tries to find ways to entertain himself. However, he knows that his colleagues produce just important work of their own, so his forms of entertainment are mostly reserved for himself. He starts making little doodles on his unneeded paper or making folded creations from them. His colleagues see this man entertaining himself and want to join as well. So, they start following the same routine he did. About a month later. The section the man works for is the most productive section in his city. Due to the over-productive nature of that section, no amount of work is able to come in fast enough leaving the people at the section to do something. Eventually, the entire section closes for a week because the people in charge do not see any reason to keep their workers at work when there is no work to provide.

During this week, the workers are left struggling to figure out what they can do with their little "vacation". Some decide to stay home and sleep, some decide to find forms of entertainment, and some decide to explore the city. When everyone comes back to work once the week was over, the one thing on all of their minds was "What can I do so that I can experience that again?" While these workers still held a firm conscious belief about the importance of their work, they gained something new through experiencing their break. They gained a sense of pride in their overly productive work, and a desire to seek more in their lives.

I spent half an hour writing and reviewing that, and how that typo escaped is beyond me.

And then the Tumblrites, when other Tumblr artists pointed this out, defended it, saying that it's "good" that the artist's style visibly worsened aesthetically.

And they deny the fact that CalArts is a shit school.

Welp I just watched a deepfake of LW2

Is it the day? Is it Harmony Day? IS IT?!

archive.is/50sBu

Its come already!

Why?

yes I know it's the theme

Refresh the thread!

Ooh now I see it. Didn't it only used to work with the default Yotsuba theme? I remember it not working with the Tomorrow theme, maybe I dreamed about it

Just do it, you motherfucking FAGGOT!

I have the 2ch theme set, and it's not working for me. Just keeps on reloading the page whenever I click the face.

Works fine on Dark.

Well I didn't went looking for it, I clicked on a link to a deepfakes site and since her name starts with A it was at the top of the list. I couldn't contain my curiosity, I'm so sorry

works on my end, I just clicked it

My fault on that one. I didn't spellcheck before I submitted my post.

Unrelated, but how do I find a deleted/private pixiv image?
I have one in my bookmarks and I still get the illustration id. There's a site that kept a catalog or something about pixiv images but I can't recall it.

Your black pill posturing is about as fanciful as my own speculations of future events.

Humanity is self-regulating and rides on a cycle. Granted, things can and have become wholly destructive on the drop of the hat, but forces that seek to dismantle to forces seeking to protect are on an uncertain push and pull.

Danbooru?

i have no idea. i dont think you can. but if you're lucky some autist has reposted it somewhere. especially if the artist or waifu depicted is popular. some of them are like bots (if they arent actually one) some times with the reposting. rule34, paheal, danbooru, gelbooru, other fan or fetish specific boorus, twitter, and even sad panda.

No, I don't have the image nor artist. Only the image url id.
The site I'm thinking of isn't a booru. It's a nip site I found old deleted/private images in the same situation.
Unless there's a way to find images on boorus with only the id?

I don't know what image it was, by the way. I was browsing my older bookmarks and it's still noted there despite being private now.

You might be able to use the pixiv id on danbooru. However, I'm not sure about the site's usefulness anymore, because the last time I accessed that site, some of the images were placed behind a paywall.

Why is Holla Forums of all places being flooded with so many shitposts and low quality halfchan threads?

source?

Nah, danbooru is useless. A lot of the things on pixiv I have aren't uploaded there. They act "tasteful" and don't allow some content.

I also found the site in my browser history.
pixiv.navirank. But it's not there, likely wasn't popular.

Is cuckchan down? Or maybe it's just the regular leftypol/freech raid

Most of the boards are getting the same, Holla Forums has more active mods so it doesn't always seem shit.
Its too bad we can't build some kind of digital wall to stop them.

Just looks like a single retarded cuckchanner found the board honestly.
Theres like 4 of them and they're the same garbage template format.

4 threads

You can give this a try: Ank Pixiv Tool
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ank-pixiv-tool/?src=cb-dl-updated

It allows downloading by illustration id.

How do I use it? I downloaded an old version for palemoon, so it might not work.

Yea, nevermind. Old version doesn't work.

You can use waterfox or vanilla firefox, get what you need, then uninstall those browsers afterward.

Nope.
I will never know what I lost.

No worries. It could have been NTR and you would have saved yourself from the shame.

It was in my bookmarks user, that's the only way I knew it was gone. If it was there, it was something I liked. It could've been my waifu.

My condolences, user.

Yo. I'm still on vacation, but this is semi-important for the wiki peeps.

So I think I figured out what was causing that "Content Encoding Error" when loading the main wiki page. The page was attempting to load the entire Recent Changes list for the little section at the bottom and it was causing browser memcache issues every time it changed. This was a motherfucker to figure out because the error was intermittent, and that specific error is usually only thrown by a misconfigured php script at the server level, which causes it every time the page is accessed. I've been fiddling with it all night out of boredom.

Anyway, I restructured the scrolling updates at the bottom and they're now being truncated and ran through a buffer. I also configured the wiki to remove all page compression on the main page. After this I wasn't able to replicate the error in 50 refreshes.

Let me know if it works on your machine, please.

HARMONY

Appreciate the bug hunting, Acid. Busman's holiday?

You couldn't have picked a worse possible time to go on vacation.
>>>Holla Forums11306512
>>>Holla Forums11308579

I'm tired, so I'm taking a few days off from everything. I was up to my dick already and the Florida fallout shit just pushed me over the edge into borderline depression. No Holla Forums, no politics, and no bullshit for a couple days and I already feel a little better. I'll be back.

People need to take a break, user. Dealing with fires all over the world everyday and you either become a burnout or a complete nihilist.

Good to hear. Pathologize yourself, and you pathologize the world; the same goes for being good to yourself.

Now, get out of here and play some vidya.

You know what, I might do that too in the next couple of days. I want to finish some VNs and games. Being a NEET that's being forced to move next month also helps.

That's part of the reason why I can't get angry over shit anymore. I may get frustrated, but not outright angry. All anger does is makes you act emotionally and drains the body physically. The only thing you can really do is realize that YOU are the only person in the world who you can control, and to act accordingly with that knowledge.

I need something that's like a Saturn or Genesis 6-button controller, but USB. I wanna play the FUCK out of some emulated Popful Mail, but this Hyperkin SNES controller isn't quite up to the task.

I haven't taken a real break in probably 2 years now. Haven't needed it really, since the 'tism keeps me going. But the past couple months have been such a critical mass of work and political stupidity that it caught up to me all at once. When I signed off a few days ago I felt like a zombie. Don't let yourself get to that point, user.

Sage for blogpost sorry I know >>>/blog/ exists but still

An online friend of mine went full SJW. I wasn't online on steam or Dìscord for a few months. Anyway I log on and say hi and ask what's been up etc we start talking and I tell her about the anime I've been watching and she interrupts to tell me about how evil and mysognistic and transphobic anime is and how she thinks its gross now. This is a person who when i met played constant otomes and Nep games. She's also non binary or something now. Also she hates men now and I mentioned the term SJW and she said its incredibly telling about what kind of person I am. This is a person I met on Holla Forums btw. I thought she was joking for a long time until i realized she wasn't. It hurts

Sega produced official USB Saturn controllers, but this was years ago. The ones made by SLS (Sega Logistics Service) were considered to be the better ones.

I know, don't get me wrong. Acid easily carries more weight here than everyone else and he deserves a break if he really needs it. But the timing of this bullshit is still extremely unfortunate.

Very true.
Also, saved.

It's funny, the idea that "you are special" does not contradict "you are insignificant".

Let's hope this is just a phase, user.

People change, sometimes for the worse.
Try inviting her to play games. If she was a nice person and you had fun together, it might still be fun, despite her joining a cult. Hopefully it'll show her that you aren't instantly a nazi demon for having different opinions.

I don't think so, she mentioned some "friends" who were telling her about all this stuff and she was also a depressed tomoko type so she was especially susceptible to the mind virus

Nice meme.

At least PG still has a boob window.

She was very standoffish and though I was still trying to be friendly and joke around she seemed incredibly wound up all the time and I decided to just say goodnight and leave on good terms before I said something offensive and made her angry. I just wanted to quickly lament the loss of an efriend

I lost a member of my FFXIV guild to the SJW disease in much the same way. I took a break from the game to focus on #GG back in 2015. I came back after the IRCfags doxed me to warn my guildmates, because my FFXIV profile had been found and I didn't want them getting any flak. These were people I had been close with for 15+ years. They all understood and were extremely supportive, except for her. She instead told me she had already unfriended/blocked me everywhere and that I "deserved what was happening, for being involved in such a hateful campaign." When I argued with her about it, she walked out of the guild and blacklisted me in chat. I had been there for her when her daughter was born 4 years earlier, and when she and her husband split a year after that. We knew each other since ~2000. It was unreal.

I was looking up another old friend some time after that, and stumbled into her Facebook profile. She had gotten fat, and was wearing problem glasses with a shock of purple running through her hair. Suddenly it all made sense, but it didn't make it hurt any less. I'm sorry your friend got claimed, user. But you're not alone.

Now I know what I need to find. Thanks!

I'm more of an ideas and strategyfag than a signal booster, user. Off the top of my head: Get this to Bro Team, Sargon, and Breitbart. Contact Allum at Breitbart Tech and get everyone in the thread to do it. We need an article to cite as a source and we need megaphones to boost it. If you want my advice? Get a little buzz going and then throw it at PewDiePie, Jontron, Sargon, and Razorfist with the force of a thousand suns. Contact @archon at MILO Inc and get them interested in it. The aim of the campaign should be to blast the White House over it and get Trump's attention. Its probably too late to stop the vote, but he has the veto power, and he listens.

So my options are destruction and madness, destruction and madness, or destruction and madness.
Forgive me if I seem unimpressed by the choices presented here. But of course instead of trying to avert devastation I should pick shirts or skins and play ball in the wreckage of everything I held dear.

I don’t really see anything wrong with the third one. That’s why it’s called CONCEPT art; it’s a prototype and not always going to look like the final design.

How do people meet on Holla Forums? I've been on image boards for a decade I made one fucking friend from a steam friend thread like 6 years ago. I never see anyone swap contact info so it's really bizarre to me.

Just keep hanging out with her and tolerate her bullshit. The only time they become irredeemable is when they decide to cut people out of their lives.

I lose a couple long term friends over GG. Anyone who throws away their friends to virtue signal for internet drama doesn't deserve my time. It was a fantastic filter to see who actually gives a shit about me.

It's better to have たのしいed and lost, than to never have たのしいed at all.

Its cheesy, but this feels pretty great right now. Maybe its just what I needed.

Technically its not directly meeting people from an imageboard, its like going to a bread that links to something off-site you join, something with accounts, like a guild in some shitty MMO for example.
I've met like 2 girls from shit like that, one of them turned out to be a crazy fujoshit. At least they weren't SJWs I guess.

Harmony truly is a gift. One of the things that makes me glad I came here during the exodus.

What games do girls play? Because absolutely not the ones I do. I mean I play FFXIV but apparently no one on Holla Forums plays on ultros or wants to add people from the thread.

let me guess she's called Marche

Plebs.

It really is. I always wanted something like it for GGHQ's anniversary, but only Hotwheels could enable custom CSS with sound, and he couldn't get to us in time because he was dealing with other stuff.

I have fond memories of it because it was Harmony Day 2015 that I created the #GG thread archiving script, my first real contribution besides sending emails.

I quit XIV in like December of 15. As someone who came from PSO and FFXI, the vertical progression model just sucks so bad. All that work for a new set of neat gear only to throw it all away at the next patch, or bandaid it with glamours. I miss my c@girl Summoner a lot sometimes, but I don't miss the "amusement park ride" game at all.

If Squeenix would re-release FFXI Vanilla but using XIV's graphics engine I would probably play it for the rest of my life, no joke.

The crazy one I met from a 4chan WoW guild like 10 years ago, the other not even sure. Maybe it was from STO right after it went F2P.

It was on a feels thread on Holla Forums a while back. I was offering her advice and she asked if there was any way to contact me so I made a throwaway cock.li email and posted it. Then eventually she convinced me to sign up for dìscord which I reluctantly did. And eventually added her on steam. She didn't indicate that she was a girl so I thought she was a regular user for the first few months I knew her but then she admitted she was a girl and I felt bad that it took her so long.

I'll try but its been months since I talked to her last. And now it's kind of weird. Maybe I can ease her out of the socjus lifestyle.

I'll be your friend user :)

I'd be Marche's friend but he probably wouldn't like me and I wouldn't like him. Though I am pretty sociable and get along with pretty much everyone.

I met her directly on Holla Forums

Still, I think you should still play games with her, if you still find it fun.
You probably won't be able to talk with her about as much stuff as possible, but you might be able to save her when her SJW friends start shitting on her for every little thing.
That said, only help people who want to be helped. You should try helping her, but if she completely treats you like shit, brings up stuff out nowhere just to try and guilt you into SJWism and it kill the little fun that was left, just give up on her.

Having a friend you can talk about certain stuff with is cool, playing games with them is fun as fuck.
Trusting anyone is retarded though, the only place where I tell my deepest secrets is on anonymous image boards, and I'll keep it that way.
Even though my only secrets are that I want to marry a loyal caring girl whose lap I can cry on and take care of her back.

Eh, kind of rare but not unheard of.
Most people don't send or reply to shit like that.

I never tell any deep dark secrets online. IPs can be traced, that's when SJWs and general internet weirdos dox the shit outta you.
Or when admins sell your info like 4cuck.

Should have dicked her before she got to that point. And unless you're a woman yourself or a homo, there is no reason to make female friends, especially if you aren't man enough to tell them to fuck off with the SJW shit. Not even trying to "nice guy" mgtowpost here, but letting a woman push her emotional burdens onto you isn't worth it even if you are in a relationship, and it's downright stupid to do so for someone you've never even met IRL.

You also have to accept that past a certain stage in their lives, the redpill is a crippling blackpill for unmarried women. Redpills can work on men, they tell you why you and the world are fucked up and how you can fix it. But for women, it just confirms what they already instinctually know on some level, that they wasted the most important time of their lives and will be unhappy cat mommy spinsters forever. SJW retardation is the fate of all autistic weeb girls.

Isn't SJWism also a massive redpill?
All men are violent rape thugs and there's rapists/sexists/nazis/soggyknees hiding behind every shrub and internet comment?

Now that i think about it, wouldn't a real blue pill just be ignoring politics in general and just going on with your life?

No, that's having a fucking life/

Not in ex-Eastern block Europe.

What's a life? :^)

Well maybe I'll try to message her and see if she wants to play something. Maybe it could be fun and maybe I could push her back a bit from insanity

No wonder it turned out to be a woman.

I only tell secrets online anonymously. Behind a trustworthy vpn

Sorry user, I'm just not as cynical as you. I like meeting new people and talking to different people and being friends with all sorts of people. The friendship with a person brings me joy and makes me happy. If a person bring me more joy than frustration then I have no problem being their friend. I also like taking on the role off confidant and advisor, it makes me feel good so I do it and sometimes I can help someone too which also feels good. Maybe I'm the one who's cynical but my friendships are purely self serving. If being someone's friend didn't make me happy and I couldn't foresee that friendship bringing me any happiness in the future then I would stop being their friend.

With exception for areas bordering West Europe.
t. Middle European

I heard it was some /tg/ game.

Oh yeah funny story related to that story of a friend becoming an sjw. Maybe a year ago befoe I knew she was a girl she invited me to a dìscord server with a bunch of random weebs and such. One of the people on there was a literal shit eating Holla Forums tranny with a scat fetish who would go on about it nonstop. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen

Have you ever noticed SJWs have their own version of being redpilled? It's called being "Woke" it essentially means that you've woken up to the "reality" or te "truth" that is SJWism. Of course "redpilled" means the exact same thing but for the opposite ideology. The red pill in the matrix wakes you up to reality and being "redpilled" means you've awakened to "reality"

Woke=leftist redpill

This timeline has the deepest lore.

I feel pretty boring since all my secrets are fetish shit. Pretty tame shit by imageboards standards, but still nothing I feel like I could ever admit to in public.

Sounds like they fell further into the dream, and because they needed to differentiate it (as they had never actually experienced clear sight) they said they had awoken.

it hurts to live bros

I think you are lying about your level of detachment, otherwise you are far more cold and cynical than I am. I don't see why you would feel bad about this girl if you truly were only talking to her for your own amusement. Everything you said contradicts your first post. How can it be a self-serving friendship if you tried to end the conversation nicely and then came here to cry about it?

She is using ideology as an excuse to emasculate you. She doesn't respect you, she isn't your friend.

literally pic related

Reminder that this guy draws interracial nigger on jap girl porn and managed to work the main character of his manga liking black guys into it.

Isn't that extremely rare over there?
I've only ever seen a handful of nigger fetishizing mangos and maybe a few 3DPD videos.

She's a westaboo, she prefers generic modern AAA shooter protags and in that chapter it's established she likes the gays, not just the black guy.
Dude also drew a loli version of her getting raped by homeless jews.

Maybe we're the ones even deeper in the dream. But for real though. Its really funny I can see some rainbow haired faggot kvetching because they are the ones truly awoken but they couldn't use the term redpilled because thats an evil mazi term.

I don't understand are you intentionally being thick? Of course you form emotional bonds with friends but you don't form those bonds in the first place unless you're getting something out of it? Why the fuck else would you be friends with a person unless it brought you happiness?

Once again are you being intentionally retarded? Read my post again, you illiterate fucking retard. I'm trying to explain that they wanted to convey the same idea of being woken up to the "truth" The exact same concept as "redpilled" except for their ideology replaces the traditional"redpill" ideology which is why they differentiated it. Stop spouting memes and use you fucking brain to read

I just find it bizarre to see them shout "EVERYONE IS BRAINWASHED EXCEPT ME" when really the fact that no one in society thinks you are sane should activate at least one of those almonds.

That's even more reason to shun his garbage. It's getting an anime soon, we're a year away from mainstreaming BLACKED into anime. This will be "pop team epic" on steroids, trust me.

If someone draws interracial porn, then draws orc-on-elf porn, would you accept canon explanations for the orc porn, or assume it's BLACKED.COM by proxy? It is clear what the author intended.

You deserve to be this disgusting Tomoko-cunt's emotional slave.

If you know >>>/blog? exists then why post it here?

I'll let you slide this time with minimal bullying since the bread is almost dead and the fact you met them on 8ch makes it slightly relevant

Good job establishing you're not arguing in good faith. He also drew a loli version of chio getting raped by homeless jews, does that mean he's pro israel?

This is the fucking pages directly after the one you posted.
As a bonus here's also the page explaining her preference, also from the same chapter.

fugg I even messed up the board linking which I never do, do what you want

fuck, here's the third page.

This phrase alone indicates that you do not belong here.

I meant to respond to this. I'm not sure why you think showing a waifu character getting raped by kikes is supposed to endear the artist to me.

I'm well aware, but liking niggers is never acceptable, especially when it has been established that the author literally produces BLACKED.COM porn.

You are literally retarded. At least provide more proof than the one page from nhentai.net/g/107624/ where the grill decides to go to America to learn english from hoodrats.

Okay user that's what words mean. Also I only got mad when you posted that normal guy pic at me because you can't fucking read. I wasn't mad reading the first part of your post but then I saw that and realized you're retarded.

Sorry user, I just thought it was somewhat relevant due to the social justice mind virus taking over people's minds.

you need to go back to your containment board

Fuck off with your cynical bullshit.

I think you should go back where you belong.

Good evening.

I'm fucking mad right now, Booman Lames got another shot at Wrestlemania. Fuck Vince and fuck WWE.

Don't you know that shit is fake :^)

This can be more relevant to this thread if you can find a reason why did she become a SJW.
The way virus spreads is important. Did she have SJW friends? Or was it something else?

This is pathetic.

k fag enjoy being emotionally tortured over some smelly autist to the point that you need to take it out on other guys
also it isn't at all strange that multiple people called me retarded with the same phrasing (including 2 (1)'s so far) right after i called you out, on a dead thread in the middle of a worknight? I have nothing to gain here, just trying to get you over a cunt that is emotionally using you.
What exactly do you hope to gain taking over a gamergay thread on a monday morning?

What's been going on lately with all this weird shit going on these threads and the rest of Holla Forums lately?

I know it's scripted, but the audience have enough of this new "babyface" that they're shoving people's throat. They don't want him, neither do I. If only WWE can exile the "Big Dawg" and make him ala Tetsuya Naito, that'll be fantastic. But no, they need a surrogate John Cena. Fuck it.

That's because I know what you're going to write before you post.
For yelling so much about niggers you sure act like one.

I'd say crossposters trying to blend in, but that can't be all of it.

Literally being raided by cuckchan and Holla Forums is just barely smart enough to exploit it during off hours.

I'm asking here since it doesn't warrant its own thread. What video game genre is equivalent to J-Pop?

I know you can't read but they don't give a shit what I'm arguing about with you. Maybe its the other guy who you said something about saying he should leave because he used the term arguing in good faith. I know that's hard to follow for you. Just like it's hard to follow that being upset that you've lost a friend isn't emotionally being used. Seriously explain in clear terms how I'm being emotionally used. Besides your first post replying to me was a >(1) wow am I you samefagging as well? Seriously consider suicide

670 replies nigger, just let it die.

Either it's all a lie or you are a genuine sociopath that just wants (You)'s.

K

I seriously don't understand what your brain problems are. In any case seems like >>>/cuckchan/ is the place for you. You can be retarded there all you want

Tell me great and wise 8ballchan, will Dungeon Meshi ever get an anime?

Why do the site's various shills always come here to this thread? Why must the rest of Holla Forums and to a lesser extent other sites like Cuckchan shill here?

Seems like everyone hates us for not being their personal army. Faggots.

Nice meme.

Your IRL tomoko waifu will never be your gf, she never respected you in the first place. That's assuming she is even real. And honestly, judging by the shit you said in an attempt to sound cool, there never was a reason for her to respect you.

My ISP changes my IP monthly for some reason, plus there's virtually nothing that could lead to my IRL identity.
Besides, SJWs only "Doxx" by using google and getting retards that use the same account name or have information on profile descriptions. Only governments and corporations would track you by IP.
Still, I'd never post anything illegal or information that could be used to blackmail me. Only my fetishes that I don't trust my normalfag friends with knowing.

That's called being a normalfag, and normalfags are the definition of blupilled.

Just have fun with her, don't try to push her too far. If she's just a tomoko looking for friends she'll appreciate it, and when the SJWs eventually push her hard, be there for her. That should help her at least go back to normalfag zone.
Hopefully she's not a cunt that'll chastise you for not being part of the cult. If she is, then you're fucked.

It's a normalfag fetish, but I still wouldn't say foot is a shit fetish.

I'll never understand fags that are actually into niggers fucking women.
There are some that are cuckolds, sure, but they can't be all.
If it was just degradation/harsh sex/rape, couldn't you just degrade/fuck her hard/rape her yourself? Make her your slut, as opposed to the slut of some guy that is the opposite of you and doesn't even like you?
When it's monster combined with being reborn, at least it's understandable, you are a little faggot and hate yourself, so you want to get a new body that can do fancy tricks. It's pretty shitty IMO, but it still makes sense. Just changing your skin tone and being more nigger can't be something that people fantasize about, you could easily act like a nigger without changing your race.
What are nigger fetishists? We just don't know.

I've noticed this a lot lately from Marche and that Hope shit to a few other events the past early 2018.

how much are they paying you friend

HEy if someone would be so kind as to post the list in the next thread I'd appreciate that. As for me I'm going to bed.

Good night goobergamers

I'm sorry user, if you never make an attempt to learn to read you will always be an illiterate nigger who gets confused easily and spouts memes when his lack of understanding makes him need to express himself somehow if not through words

Walking simulators and shovelware full of sugar graphics. :^)

Doesn't it have one already?

Some people who have hateboner for both GG and 8ch.
It only manages to get their imageboards nuked with 30 various spam techniques.
More users than them and not that cancerous as cuckchan.
Cuckchanners only come here after they get banned there and only shitpost here like bunch of retards until they get bored or until they go away.

muh gamergays
muh more evil than 4cuck
goons
Take your pick.

Look at this shit. Shooting people for having a different opinion on twitter is perfectly valid

Creator of uncommon time is making a new game

Are these people mental?

What was his article like?

You know how people get fed up with incidents used for propaganda, like the school shooting being used to push for gun control? That is the case, going by the replies.

That looks like a tasty cake but fuck that last bit, i'm so tired of that goddamn trope.

Anons literally can't stop choking on dicks and bait.

But the Swede isn't wrong on what is going on in Sweden.

It's not even a question of tropes, he fucking fell down on top of her and fell on the bed. Not only he somehow raised the chick that was sitting down, he did a fucking 90 degrees turn mid-air.
Not even Yabuki would do something like that.

I don't know what he wrote in the article, only those tweets user screenshot. Not even providing an archive for anything.

Do have our next baker?

I'm sorry it was just some random I encountered. I'm not used to archiving my own shitposts
Tweet archive.is/lHAT3
I can't find the original article now and looking at the dates I can't figure out how I ended up replying to a month old tweet today

It seems that way

I'm surprised they let a shitlord like that use the yesland account.

You forgot gamergoys :^)

>>>Holla Forums1167984

yes, by Netflix

Me too, sounds like a perfect guy to run it

Wew fucking lad. >>>/out/

Thats not how words work.

Hey don't send him there!
What did >>>/out/ ever did to you?

Where's the next bread?!

Hand over the new bread and nobody gets hurt!

Fine, if no one else is baking.
What should I add?

One of these days I have to learn how to make breads and post benises first.

where bread??

Check if there are posts to fix the bread, if not proceed with the oven

Oh wait, I'll add that thing about FOSTA into it, give me a sec

Ah, a classic. If only we had 10,000 more people like him across the USA spreading the message: CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM.

Why not just beat the nigger that bottled her down, then set him on fire in a field? Until we start throwing White Phosphorous Grenades on groups of 5 black people to watch them writhe and suffer like they do to us in our countries; change will never occur.

Are Jews related to bread?

fuck give me another second

Jews are flour.

FUCK I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TRIM OUT

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

they are inbread

This image never makes sense to me, because he gets proven wrong in the next moment.