SOS (SNES)

Anyone remember this? You pick one of the 4 playable ship passengers, the ship capsizes and you have 1 hour (in real time) to get out of the ship. You can rescue up to 7 people trapped in the ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

sa-gccx.com/episode-guide
romhacking.net/translations/2217/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are probably a lot of people here who know it considering it was on an early Game Center CX episode. The idea of the entire game taking place in one large map that rotates and floods to reveal or block new areas is neat, but the companion AI looks like shit and making any mistakes pretty much costs you the good ending.

There's a trick I use where if let's just say you got 7 idiots who are stuck or about to die, then you quickly find the nearest room and enter. You wait a few seconds and they just enter the door like nothing happened. Then you go outside and continue your path.

I think I briefly tried that game many years ago. I liked the premise and all, but it felt clunky, especially with the AI. Maybe I should try picking it up again.

Speaking of GCCX, Seicross got subbed a few days ago.

Even though op won't say it that's probably why he even knows about it.

Honestly never heard of this shit.

Superior game of the same name coming through.

idk what GCCX is but I've played this before because I had a romset on my softmodded xbox and a lot of free time when I wasn't working as a kid

I remember reading about it in an old nintendo power I found in a thrift store. Seemed like a cool concept, but I never checked it out.

So it's 999 without the bullshit?

I tried it once during one of my emulation marathons along with Zool and this RPG about Puyo Puyo where you played as a little girl.

Just go watch it then
Also, there's a second game and it was translated to english if you didn't already know

There any good links to watching CX. There use to be that one website that had lots of them. But a lot of the links seem dead now.

well there's the goon one sa-gccx.com/episode-guide

just download them off of nyaa

Its more like proto dead rising without the zombies

What are some recommended GCCX episodes to watch ? I've watched them all up until season 5 or 6 I believe but it's been a while.

there's also a third game and it hasn't been translated to english yet
it also wasn't done by indieszero and, from what I've read, apparently sucks due to a lack of love

the most hardcore of all episodes:
Episode 132 - Battletoads

Do you know who did the translation? I'm having problems finding it.

romhacking.net/translations/2217/

Noice, thanks. Searching wasn't getting me much of anywhere.

Waaait a minnit, though they were talking about the SOS sequel being translated. I guess I'll just have to learn moon. :^)

sorry, Septentrion - Out of the Blue is still jap only

Damn shame, at least I know it doesn't exist. I'm going to attempt to play it anyway.

Is GCX a good show?

do you like the sound of a content-edited letsplay featuring a japanese comedian playing games, whether obscure or mainstream, that he missed out on growing up while initially sucking at most of them but usually gitting gud? How about touring around Japan looking for cool arcades or unique interviews with Japanese game developers?
if you can cheer on a buddy playing a game, you might like it

reminds me of vanossgaming

The Poseidon Adventure made by the Japanese for the SNES?

Thank you for creating Fire Pro Wrestling!
F

they tend to cut out particularly boring parts and stick with things that are either impressive gameplay, interesting bits of story, or parts that challenge him (he occasionally asks a staff member to help him out, which can be interesting)

Kill yourselves-

It is ok to worship the japanese people.