ARMA 3 Thread: Vaporwar Edition

What are we playing?
We're playing Antistasi, an ARMA 3 game mode where the players take on the role of an insurgent group backed by the United States Marine Corps as they fight to liberate their homeland from the rule of a despotic regime supported by the Russian government. To do this, our brave heroes must rally the local populace to their cause, seize vital infrastructure, and fend off retaliatory attacks by government and Russian forces.

Where are we playing?
The current campaign takes place in Bornholm, a small Danish island in the Baltic Sea.

When are we playing?
Somewhere in the near future, in an alternative timeline where Hilary Clinton won the election and the Scandinavian nations realigned themselves as the refugee crisis escalated in Europe and the Russian Federation began to intervene in the region's politics under the pretense of peace keeping.

I mean the game, faggot.
We used to do this every Friday, but we're trying something new and have moved the weekly sessions to Saturdays to better match people's schedules.

How do we win?
The campaign will end when 50% of the island's population supports our cause.

It's Saturday Night, motherfuckers. Let's have some fun.

Server Information
Address: 192.3.8.162
Password: weltschmerz
Mods: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1265979646

If you've already installed KLPQ Music Radio from the Workshop, you'll need to drop our custom music files into the @KLPQ Music Radio Workshop directory. Those files can be found at void.cat/#6ae9a0412d71c17ba4157b7ff2d92d92390eac3f presently.

Want an easier installation? Grab our custom package of KLPQ Music Radio and load it as a local mod instead!

KLPQ Music Radio (Ouroboros Division) - void.cat/#8dbd12ffac3ee038b7db7e8335f969ffe463f89f

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.task-force.ru/en/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Teamspeak 3
We use Teamspeak 3 to communicate in game, which is hooked into the Arma 3 client via Task Force Radio. Be sure to read the installation instructions, configure your client properly, and hop in before joining the server.

radio.task-force.ru/en/

Teamspeak Address: 192.3.8.162

im joining up, get in here you niggers

also, change the password to something simple. copy-pasting from the thread is annoying

It'll change to rage next session. I just don't want to have to restart the game with people already getting on.

4 faggots in, join up

I'll join up later if it's still going.

oh shit. 6 niggers on

7 niggers on

66B5A5C85C7B5454D14C87711E9A95D1E6933ECDB00CD6391D6921E37E27BA60A95BE80011D9
My tox, if you want to talk about /rad/ shit, or something else

I'll only join if someone posts some quality gondolas.

Griffith did nothing wrong

It's fine not wanting to pay for a top jew game, but why waste your time bitching like this when you could easily set up a pirate server?

Because the server is a GNU/Linux server. There is not a pirate executable available for the platform.

Here you go.

I know, I'm talking about the salty pirate fag.
He keeps shitposting and being butthurt about the server when he could easily port forward and set up a small pirate server for him and the other 3 who'd join.

(you)

also 7 nigs on, join up

Fuck off.

no

u ok fam?

be careful with the edge there my friend, people may cut themselves

shit password tbh

Welp.

9 nig in, join up

rip

MAXIMUM OVERGOY

We're not the overgoys if they're the goys are backing us. :^)

Ooga booga any players about?

Do none of you fags play during the week or am I just looking at the wrong time?
I feel like playing arma but my friend is being a little bitch about it.

I wonder how long he'll take to ruin this with his autism.

Don't you have a containment general on cuckchan to go back to?