disagreement.gg/6bnzdKy
faberfiles.blogspot.com/search/label/Bionicle
biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/online/VoyaNuiOnlineGame/Launcher.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bionicle is autism garbage.

Kill la kill yourself, my dude.

no you

I will kill you.

>tfw lego games are not about making cool, functional creations (looking at you, Worlds), and are instead just action-platformers with a lego aesthetic
Why is it that fucking Banjo gave us a better lego game than lego has? Today's tech should be giving us amazing lego games that capitalize on our creativity, not cookie-cutter family games that just wear the lego skin.

Are you fucking sorry?

Fun Fact: Lego Galaxies had an amazing build system where you could script NPC in your area. It was also an MMO.
Extra fun fact: The game tanked because they kept trying to perfect a technology that'd stop people from making dicks even though no one were making dicks until they started making a big deal out of it.

Man that game was the shit.

Bonkle will never have a good video game.

WHY HASN'T THIS SHILL BEEN BANNED YET?

Would you lewd a bionicle?
Could you lewd a bionicle?

Possibly

Oh, this finally got posted. Here's a more recent longplay: hooktube.com/watch?v=N2yjG0F7FvA
Might as well try my hand at a copypasta while I'm at it mostly using info scraped off the Beaverhouse disagreement:
Never tried posting anything like this before, so bear with me here.
Bionicle: The Legend of Mata Nui (Alpha 0.006)
Download link: biomediaproject.com/bmp/the-legend-of-mata-nui/
Patch (Required to run on Windows 10): don't use link shorteners/TLOMNPatch
Bug list: github.com/TheLegendOfMataNui/game-issues/issues
disagreement: disagreement.gg/6bnzdKy

Instructions

(cont'd from previous post)
Patch changelog:
v0.001:
• Upscaled the game's default resolution, and allowed for changes from Bionicle.ini to take effect (JrMasterModelBuilder)
• Fixed Turaga Nuju's animations (Omega12)
• Fixed Onu-Matoran dancers being invisible (Omega12)

v0.002
• Fixed Le-Koro crash (Omega12)
• Fixed Po-Wahi crash (shadowknight)
• Fixed Akamai crash (Vahkiti)

v0.003
• Added Windows 10 support (JrMasterModelBuilder)
• Fixed crash on warping to Gali's shrine (shadowknight)
• Fixed Turaga Nokama rendering invisible (shadowknight)

v0.004
• Patches are now included in a fancy new installer! Ooh! Ahhh! (Vahkiti)
• Fixed Onu-Matoran dancers For real this time! (Vahkiti)

v0.005
• Added DGVoodoo to the patch, fixing the following graphical bugs:
• Window mode (Toggle in game with Alt+Enter) (Vahkiti)
• Improper texture filtering (Ascendancy)
• Improper antialiasing (Ascendancy)
• Uncapped FPS (Causing certain animations to run too fast) (Vahkiti)
• Missing death screen transitions (Ascendancy)
• Temporarily dummied out intro FMVs until an outstanding bug can be fixed
• Added autohotkey script to make navigating the debug menu easier. You can find it in the install dir. Make sure to run as administrator. (Vahkiti)

v0.006:
• Laid ground work for a universal game updater, patcher, and launcher (Vahkiti, Benji, Snowcone)
• Patch installer can now install to a custom game location (Vahkiti)
• Fixed objects rendering through walls (Benji & JrMasterModelBuilder)
• Fixed jagged edges on object intersections (Benji & JrMasterModelBuilder)
• Fixed Kopaka and Lewa's Takara not rendering+ (Omega12)
• Fixed 99% of rendering issues with Kanohi items (shadowknight)
• Fixed missing bat and ice bat animations (Vahkiti)
• Fixed Frontend from crashing. Currently no options other than New Game, Load Game, or Quit function (Vahkiti)
• Added placeholder textures to Frontend (Vahkiti)
• Updated the AutoHotkey script for the debug menu. Now includes a remapped control scheme for the debug camera. To activate freecam, hit "F1". Navigate using WASD. Space and LShift to ascend and descend respectively. "E" changes the zoom speed, "Q" teleports the player to the camera's current location. (Vahkiti)
• Added a new help screen. Now shows extra controls not detailed by the game, as well as the default debug menu controls (Vahkiti)

+Currently Kopaka and Lewa share the same dance as Onua. We know not whether original dance animations exist for them

v0.006.1:
• Fixed an issue with the patcher causing non-standard install paths to throw a setup error (Vahkiti)
• Cleaned up redundant files in the installer (Vahkiti)
• Replaced placeholder textures for Frontend (Vahkiti)
• Increased the brightness of the game to 140% (Vahkiti)

v0.007 (WIP) don't use link shorteners/LegendNoLonger
• No actual notes yet, but will attempt to integrate the patch into a convenient launcher to make future updates less of a pain to install.

Yes I would; no you can't. Greg made romance non-canon for anything originating inside the giant robot. ;_;

Both link shorteners use bit dot ly

hunter x hunter a shippuden sphincter ball kaidol master jojo girl fate gay team no highschool cat, my weeabu furfaggot

Disable fucking youtube if it hurts you so much fucking autismos, i hate reading these fucking complains every time a youtube video is embedded , just fucking disable it so that we can pretend we are in some super secret deep web haxxor website.

DAMNIT LIKE SEEING THIS EYESORE IN EVERY THREAD YOU SHILL

Tell me how its any better

What am I reading?

call down the tism sperg

Youtube's upside is the thumbnail, though it doesn't matter if you actually care about shit.
Hooktube is really dumb though. It requires a bunch of scripts and doesn't work with youtube-dl.
The only correct way to start a thread is to post a webm or related picture then paste the link into the OP. That way people will actually see the fucking thread subject in the OP pic instead of some youtube tracker thumbnail or no thumbnail at all.

First I've heard of that. Got a source?

I 100%'ed the ps2 game several times. I don't even remember why.

Here's a thought: While Takua launched into the stratosphere? at the end of Tales of the Tohunga…
>Suffers no apparent physical damage beyond total memory loss for the third time in a row

How long was he up there?
How high did he go?
How fast was he going when he fell?

who gives a shit,just lewd em anyways.

That means they don't have junk and would be completely oblivious to any advances.

Not if you draw and write them as such,again,artists interpretation rules over.

I remember playing a bionicle fps
I remember the black one being op as fuck because he shot huge explosives
What was the game?

I'm not familiar with Bionicle that much, but I always felt that it was the one Lego franchise that seemed that it could actually stand alone from the Lego branding. Am I right in thinking this?

Was it on the DS/360/PS3? If so I played it too but don't remember the name

This it?

Lorewise, maybe, but being an offshoot of Technic means you can't quite ignore the Lego half completely.

Looks like it but I didn't play it on the GC, did they port it?

Was it this, then?

No, it had the piraka and stuff. I looked it up and it was the one you posted before. They released it on fucking everything apparently.

Hmm, guess that makes sense if Traveler's Tales was involved. Was it any good?

Where is the proofs?

GEE I DUNNO user

Would you?

I thought I would never see the day
I'm gonna give it a shot later, by the footage that was released years ago it looks similar to American McGee's Alice in how it handles

On every goddamn platform available at the time, even GBA

Or was okay, but I was pretty young when I played it. It was kinda like an FPS version of those Lego Star Wars games but for bionicles. Like there were unlockable cheats and characters you bought with bionicle version studs.

Oh yeah,i'd hot glue those.

At this rate, I'd go for one of the action platformers, as long as they treated Bionicle seriously.

Yeah, that sounds like a TT game alright.

Shit those are well made.

of course I fucking would holy shit Roodaka

(checked)
Check what posted man, Legend of Mata Nui now (somewhat) playable

user, that looks a lot like furshit. Look at that goddamn head.

It's already a robot from a children's toy line, are you really trying to draw the line at muh snout?

Gotta have some standards, no matter how deep you're in.

I think we've passed that point, and roodaka looks like that anyway.

HEY BUDDY I THINK YOU'RE IN THE WRONG NUI. METRU NUI IS THREE FLOORS DOWN.

It's a good line. Furry and clang are two very different beasts

Wtf is happening

You mean autism greatness

Are you new? Bionicle pops up all the time, the two point and click games were great and a lot of people wish there was a game that did the early Bionicle setting justice. I guess the point and clicks do but being point and clicks they have limited replay value.

Early version of a long lost game got leaked:

Who gives a flying rats ass?

People with good taste.
Faggot.

It's funny, Bionicle was my childhood. I got really autistic about the Lore, read a bunch of the books… fun times. It was a real mixed bag, if I remember right. Sort of a surreal tone, like there's a world outside of Mata/Metro nui that's just vague enough ("A bunch of Islands") to imply loads of cool shit. What a weird franchise. I wonder where old greg got it all from.

wait no I'm supposed to be gay

The Story Team, of course. Turns out the giant robot was planned from the very beginning.
faberfiles.blogspot.com/search/label/Bionicle

So, who was the one that left, user? Your Mom or your Dad?

Then I remember shit got really really lame after that.

Can we partially have a Moc thread here as well, m8eys?

That's some cool shit.

NO.

biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/online/VoyaNuiOnlineGame/Launcher.html
someone should make a comprehensive bionicle mod for fallout

After fucking around with the alpha for like 2 hours or so I can say the following
>Soundtrack is DELIGHTFUL, not god-tier but damn, it's early 2000's techno in a good way
Overall a good surprise from what's escencially a mythological game, this thing is a diamond in the rough

I'll try to get some webms of the dancing Toa later

You're on Holla Forums. Everything here is irrelevant autism.

I would.