Finding Paradise/To The Moon

So, I just finished this. (It's that sequel to To The Moon). What did you think?
Personally I didn't find it to be as much of a tear-jerker, but I actually liked that. They didn't just copy the story beats from the first game even though they could've easily done so and it takes a quite a different direction.
It also again implies (or rather directly says so at the end), that this is a second episode of a larger narrative (probably a trilogy), so I'm interested in what happens to some unadrassed plot points.

bump :^(

Suck a dick, go play depression quest, faggot.

Why would I play that shit?

See above.
It's because you're faggot.

I "played" To The Moon and couldn't for the life of me understand what all the buzz was about. The only "mystery" in the story is that the girl has autism.

Stop trying so hard to fit in

'To the Moon' is the name of the game, so to 'To the Moon' makes perfect sense, stop spamming the thread

It's like that PewDiePie eps of South Park. I personally think it's better to let them be NEET superiority complex faggots because I know they will never have a job because they borders are raycis. They will never find love with a woman of their own race because 2D > 3D. Most of them will end up cutting their penises off and doing HRT and ultimately committing sudoku anyway.

If you wanted to be depressed (I know nothing about the game you played or what these furfags suggested you play other than their names) just read these replies.

It's a RPGMaker tearjerker with no gameplay, did nothing for me when I played it.

Maybe we're desensitized to this kind of shit. Either that or normalfags are bigger suckers than I thought.

I think you're a faggot.

What's the gameplay like

Don't mind OP. He's trying a little too hard to fit in.

I fucking HATED To the Moon. "Oh it's so emotional and romantic, he died believing LIES!!!!" Fucking piece of garbage. Had to be made by moral relativists.

But that's only the premise of the game. That's literally just what you'd read off the game's Steam page blurb.

I played and finished it. The guy dies with fake happy ending memories.

The only thing that is learned is that the black chick becomes better at fabricating manipulative memories.

They fucked up the writing and story with the constant sequels, everything you thought you knew was happening, was really just a dying dream! those people who were in your head were a figment of your imagination!