clips.twitch.tv/GrossUglyPistachioNerfBlueBlaster
clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousUninterestedTermiteWutFace
twitter.com/Royal_Rudius/status/960150527358091264
twitter.com/Royal_Rudius/status/958846633344622592
skidrow-games.com/hunt-down-the-freeman-codex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHERE'S GORDON

Quality control hasn't existed for years
Quality hasn't existed in about a decade.
Why am i here,just to feel pain at this kind of shit,and know no joy?

Why the fuck are there so many chinks on Steam all of a sudden?

Apparently it has some debug tools that would be very useful for reverse engineering Source in pretty much its entirety.

There are already torrents but they store the game in an ISO so you can't just download the debug tools.

steamcommunity.com/app/723390/discussions/

>Valve's probably going to can the whole thing soon better save a copy for the future generations that want to see what a true pile of shit looks like

YARRR, THIS BE ONE FOR THE AGES BOYS

People on the Discussions page are saying this was kickstarted for 100k, is that true?

The kikes at Valve are making an actual effort to acquire the chink audience and since chinks have little to no exposure to western vidya in the grand scheme of time, especially when you compare that to the collective exposure we've had to western gayms. It all makes sense that they'd get invested in shit games like PUBG. As of this year, a chink company gained the rights to published PUBG in chinkland.
https:// www.please use archive.is/thanks-to-pubg-china-may-now-have-more-steam-users-than-any-other-country/
The Japs should've focused on genociding those fucking bugs instead of going to war against burgerland, like a bunch of retards.

Yes.
And only got 12 dollars.

archive.fo/R9QrW
Here's an archive of that.

You would have thought that would be a big enough of a hint for him.

If you knew your history you would have known the Japs were essentially forced to attack America. FDR wanted war but didn't want to make the first strike so they had to bait Japan into doing so.

I'm not a burger.

of course, you're a faggot.

WWII didn't involve only America. I'm derailing the thread so I'll stop now.

Also, nice VPN, bug.

Oh shit we should cease this historical shit right now or we might blow this thread kingdom come. I've already seen fucking enough shits about Imperial Japan from books and most certainly doesn't want to review all these shits on imageboard, especially on Holla Forums.

WWII was a mistake pushed by bankers, now move on

Black mesa? Is this 2009 already?

Watch from 4:10. The most edgiest protagonist after Dante from Devil May Cry™ and Shadow the Hedgehog.

WHERE IS GORDAN
WHERE IS THE FREE-MAN

IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW, MEMESTAR VOICE ACTS IN THIS GAME AS BREEN

ALSO, WHAT THE FUCK ARE SOUND EFFECTS, REDOING LINES, AND USING A FUCKING POP FILTER?

Go back in time 5 years and tell your younger self this is video games in 2018, how do they react?

LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

Why does this game matter?

I can't believe this is not a jokedub. Everything sounds like it's recorded in a bedroom instead of the more open space that scene suggests.

It doesn't matter what the game is. What matters is our plan.

YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL WITH YOUR STICK, BULLYING CITIZENS

that's some funny shit right there

Is this stuff worth archiving? There's not many creative shitposts.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

This fiery shitstorm is going to be one for the ages.

It's fucking golden, I swear to god that faggot is one of us LARPing.

That sounds exactly like he's fucking jerking off while doing radio

I'm too embarrassed to even watch any of the cutscenes, this is truly awful.

Dude steam is 80% Chicoms and Russians

Blame DotA.

but why? I thought this game doesn't have politics in it. Do they have to defend every loud turd nowadays just so that their own shitty games get a pass?

Holla Forums are certified idiots and mentally ill, do not look for rhyme and reason in anything they do. Just assume they're doing it for the dumbest reason possible.

I have never witnessed something so fucking disastrous. Its like I am watching the towers fall in 2001.

I call that guy one of our professional LARPer, he's level 0 and has private Steam profile.

I wouldn't say that. It'll take a lot to top the Kangz shitposting spree.

Private profiles appear as level 0, regardless of the user's actual level.

i wonder how you came to the conclusion that it must be them?i believe you give them too much credit

Holy shit never knew that, thanks user.

Gold.

Dumpster fires lose something when it's shitting on something you enjoy. A good one is Ride to Hell or Limbo of the Lost. A bad one is Sonic 2006. Thankfully I don't care about Half-Life anymore so this is gonna be one for the popcorn.

i've seen that before but how is that related to this?

china had a 15 year ban on vidya back in 2001 i think and the ending of the ban is really only having widespread impact now.

Jesus christ

one of them has the leftypol cat as its avatar.

Because Holla Forums are dumb. You assume it's one of us baiting because you believe even Holla Forums could never be so blatant, when we have ample proof they have all the grace of an obese, rabid elephant in a china shop.

Has anyone found the origin of this pasta?

This thread's getting crazy, maybe too much.

what are the chances they're defending hugboxiness on Steam?
t. never, ever used Steam forums

Pot meets kettle.

so far you posted 0 evidence that any of this is in correlation to leftypol from these images
just sayan

i'd like to take you on your word but your bait is getting weaker by the moment

WHERE IS THE TRIGGER?

he wasn't kidding, boyos

thanks goyim
let's try this again
He wasn't lying boyos

This is an official game, oked by Valve?

clips.twitch.tv/GrossUglyPistachioNerfBlueBlaster

fuck it i guess i don't get to upload embeds thanks twitch

Dumb nigger.

Is Freeman actually voiced in game?

From what we know, yes, but we can't tell you because

yes

No(t as far as I know). If you see parts of him where he talks, it's most likely voice clips from Freeman's Mind spliced in for comedic effect.

Is that speculation or did the dev do that?

clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousUninterestedTermiteWutFace

Oh, also, the top streamer of this game broke down on more than one occasion

I'm mostly referring to this video. If he's actually voiced in the mod for real, I wouldn't know.

But why?

because lord shekelstein is more focused on profits than a good brand who the fuck knows lmao

Because Gaben needs more cake.

This is goonspeak

t. goon

O nononononono

twitter.com/Royal_Rudius/status/960150527358091264

The retard with the white shirt has his cigar shooped in.

I'd probably say "at least it isn't as hamfisted as Bioshock Infinite".

Hunt Down the Chin: twitter.com/Royal_Rudius/status/958846633344622592

You don't actually need to have AIDS to know about it

I'd say that a team of ten or so guys making a good game isn't such an unimaginable feat, if they're Slavs or something, but nothing in this picture oozes confidence to me.

"good game"
This wasn't even a "game", let alone something that can claim to be a fan project considering they're charging money. Just buy Black Mesa and you'll get to see the only good textures that made it into this shitshow of a 'game'

Drop your tryhard bullshit term policing already, it's tedious and boring, and dumpster fire is a great term. Go appreciate some nice 2D instead.

No way. If that's true, then this trainwreck could actually end up one of the most important Half-Life releases for the community.

jesus christ this is s'arais tier

Sure, I'm sorry.

Christ this is bad.

Someone please post a download/magnet for it though

skidrow-games.com/hunt-down-the-freeman-codex/

here you go

What a fucking disaster.

There's no debug tools.

Don't forget that Memestar's voice is supposed to be Breen.

Robert Culp is probably turning in his grave right now.

Can they do that without Ross' permission? Because I can't imagine him giving permission to something like this

LIAR

The guy who made the video put the voice clips, it's not in the mod.

It's not enjoyable to mock games that have no redeeming qualities, never did, and never even hinted that they would be good in any way. This isn't even like Depression Quest, where a subset of game bloggers tried to say it was deep and meaningful. This is just garbage, through and through, and deserves as much dedication of your cognitive faculties as you afford a candy wrapper already dropped in the waste receptacle.

This guy's pretty good.

indeed

Depression Quest was garbage through and through. Just because thirsty betas wanted to stick their dick in Zoe's diseased snatch and wrote glowing reviews about it doesn't change this fact.

In fact, this turd is more of a game than Depression Quest.

I'm not debating the utter lack of merit Depression Quest possesses. My point is that there is nothing whatsoever suggesting that this game should be bought or played. This thread only exists because OP is desperate for a new trainwreck, however this one never made it onto the rails in the first place.

heh

Is it just me or does he look like he's trying to pull off the "FORTY KEKS" face

Valve allowing them to use the Half Life brand is reason enough while being advertised as a "new Half Life experience" which many have been itching for, along with a few having genuine excitement for it before the broken shite was released.
Some are still defending it.

Many are mocking it on stream and in various groups while entire legions of shills are rushing to defend it to the point that it's comical and makes this shitshow funnier.

This piece of shit's going down in history as an example of why shit like paid mods are a bad idea and how "celebrity voice actors" are fucking retarded, among other things, and there ain't shit you can do about it, shill.

Kek I'm laughing

is that the source 2013 debug files?

Who gives a fuck? OP has been remaking this thread for weeks now, and he's the only one who cares. Who are you people and don't you have somethingawful to talk about video games? WHO USES THE TERM DUMPSTER FIRE?

What ever shill I haven't seen this thread before and it made me laugh hard

fucking kek

This is bait.

The only advertisement this game ever had was OP making threads on this board. The only reason I even know this game exists is because of OP. I will clue you in on something: bad games exist in the thousands and it's not worth your time or multiple fucking threads on this board discussing them one by one.

Good fucking lord, this has to be intentional. No one can hear this shit and think it sounds good

Ed Wood would?

It's supposedly the debug tools for the latest version of source, meaning it can be de-compiled for the first time ever.

If it's just a bad game, sure. But there's a reason people watch shit like Plan 9 From Outer Space: Sometimes things can be so bad they're good, or so utterly terrible you can't help but watch and laugh and make fun of them. This is one example.

Also you need to go chase the 2D love as well.

why does it do the battlefield 3 camera thing where it focuses on your fists when youre in a cutscene ? its nauseating

If only the term "so bad it's good" could actually apply here. The novelty wears off after 15 minutes and then you just start losing brain cells

59 UID's in this thread say otherwise
Well now the game is out faggot, we've got something new to talk about.

Alright user, through posting in this thread you have convinced us to no longer post in this thread because you personally feel this subject is not worth discussing on the entirety of Holla Forums, despite the topic fitting well inside the criteria of allowed topics on Holla Forums. As such everyone in this thread, including myself, will completely oblige your personal fancy and set aside our own desires to discuss the topic at hand, for no other reason because you said so. We aren't submitting because you hold any power over us, but because we sincerely respect your personal wishes of what should and shouldn't be discussed on Holla Forums.

jej quality post

bump

This is the first time I've made this thread, in fact I've been patiently waiting for this pile of shit to come out before I did so.

Go back to shilling in the Steam discussions, claiming no assets are stolen, when you can even see som before the first loading screen ends.

The point is, this is forced. All the other threads died with 5 replies, OP just kept remaking them. To me it just screams a faggot desperate for personal army.

If you spread this around, you can actually do a lot of good for the source modding community. They'll probably have access to a lot more features to overall improve the game play of their own mods.

or valve could go full congo and make those tools irrelevant which breaks all mods beyond any form of repair.

Earlier threads were pointless but now the piece of crap is out and we have something to make fun of, the thread has gone places.

Again, go fap or play games or just something else if you're so bored that you want to backseat moderate when other people are having fun. Doubly so if you just want to piss on "improper" words.

Literally haven't seen any other thread other than this one and ive had nothing to do but browse Holla Forums all week, what the fuck are you talking about.
user calling you a shill is right, if you think pointing and laughing at something crash and burn is some personal army shit you clearly weren't around for the KoTOR days.

Also literally everyone I know has said dumpster fire it's a common term, like trash heap or train wreck they all mean the same thing stop sperging out.

That's because this topic is an abortion and those threads died early, but I saw them because I browse the catalog.

If the dev's incompetence has led to him accidentally releasing the key to the Source engine's source code, this game will be propelled to legendary status.

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

So if this really does have the source files in it how long until it gets removed by Valve?

Don't worry some of her books are waterproof. No really.

DFC master race, they respect books.
even if they sometimes havnt learned how to read yet

How how much shit they will get in for this.

At minimum the game could get pulled, at most Valve might use their legal team to give the devs a notice.

Not like they're getting the source code back if it's already out in the wild.

You should return to those "various groups" and shithole streaming sites.
Just like The War Z. Oh wait, nobody remembers that. It was just fodder for streamshits to piggyback on for views.
Consider this. Between the two of us, which one is actively publicizing a product?

I personally hope Valve tries to shut it down in an attempt to stop the debug files from getting out.

From the comments

morgan freeman is a shitty reddit tier protagonist that does not deserve to be shoved into so many different games to be honest family.

user you gotta live in the moment. Its fun to mock games and everything bad, why do you think watching bad movies is a thing? Or watching reviews for them is popular? Everyone knows its bad, but its fun to see the reactions of others to that product, and to laugh at the misfortune of them and the creators to make your own life better.

It's advertisement.

That sounds great.

Holy shit!

The librarian respects her books just fine, considering they're strong enough to be used as bludgeons in the fighting games.

Negligible price to pay to have some fun.

Dam we really missed out.
In their stretch goals if they had raised 250k they were going to do an animated miniseries.

Holy shit you guys, i think this guy night be a legit dev of this pile of shit game.

/leftyuck/ needs death.

Yes, I am the developer of this game.

You fucking retards need to get back to cuckchan fast, holyshit.

Is it that they actually didn't need the crowd funding since they made the game without the 12 bucks?

Fucking paid mod that is not even a good mod. I mean they have that faggot Keamstar doing some voices for this shit.
The dickhead making this mod needs to be banned from the internet.

Notice his filenames and how defensive he's getting.

Running out of cards, I see.

Please don't remind me.
Fucker is pure cancer in human form.

I´m pretty sure that this """game""" is a giant passive aggressive middle finger from Valve themselves to the audience who constantly nagged them about finally releasing Half-Life 3.

I've seen better voice acting in a fucking flash game.
How did this shit happen?

Hmm that is the best explanation yet.
Valve should have bought the game IP and released it as HL3.

That'd be pretty malicious

Holy fuck its The Room X Half Life.

What the fucking is the story to this mess? Cause so far it doesn't even make sense within the Half-Life canon, and this calls itself an official addition to the series?

What the heck happened here? I look away for five minutes and suddenly there's A NEW HALF-LIFE GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A DECADE and it's also hilariously bad.

Apart from being the quintessence of cringe, is that the Zuckerborg at the end?

Don't even think about it.

Where does it say it's official? Who the fuck are you people?

2/3 of those are bad,i'll leave you to figure out what is what.

Not unheard of though. That was basically Danganronpa V3 even without NISA doing their usual bang-up job.

It's too late to stop it.
They've come for the shitposting.
faggot
At least you got dubs. :^)

I wish i had a qt loli stalking me like that.

This is how the series ends. With a shitty fan-made game with the blessings of Valve.

I've just noticed, the shill posts only started after people started to mention "le ebil channers troeling the game" in the Steam discussions.

Coupled with the devs going far enough as to buy bots to pad out their Steam group numbers and being egotistical enough to pin a thread saying "NO BULLI THE DEVS, WE LUV U

What is this intention behind this image
what is the implication

lolis want you, a thing most men dream of.

He needs to tell the truth.

She's gonna have to be more specific then rock cds if she wants my baby boomstick

So you're either an actual shill or this is some high quality baiting, either way fuck you.

You SICKEN me

These are not debug tools. These are files that come packed with every Source game - they are what let you make mods, you can get these from any Source SDK. Nothing new.

Speaking of truth, what do we know about the whole "Leaked the Source engine source code" thing?
We all need to know.

what kind of reply were you expecting.

yeah sure

Speak for yourself.

But user, everyone knows boys make the best girls

Ah, that's a shame.

That's not a boy
that was clearly designed as a girl and some other faggot down the line said "oh shit its a guy now ok"

Eh,i'm not a tranny,i'm just saying i don't see how you could sexualize that,there's nothing to really,dick.

as long as it never leaves 2D, yes.

You sure type like one.

Whatever you say man.

kys

JUST

That's pretty normal for recently launched games, man.

the gay is spreading

Clearly we need to double down on the hangings and beatings.

it's not that bad of a game, i bought it just to spite you faggots

I'll always be cute on the inside. :^)

Flee while you still have hope for yourself user.

XD

You sure showed us slugger.

Because the game was delayed so many times, the developer put 15% instead of the usual… was it 5% or 10%?

What a bargain,thanks steam.

2D has that nice feature that something like looks 100% female despite the author's protests that no, it's a man. I don't need to care unless the art actually draws a dick in it.

Oh no, he wasted 25 dollars on a shitty "game"! How am I ever going to recover from this.

Why is Junko so fucking hot, you guys?
I didn't even touch her weebtrash game at all and i still beat my dick on her.

Hi Junko.

pigtails, schoolgirl outfit and boobs man

No i mean,what would you visualize yourself doing to get off to,there's no pussy or tits.

Do you not like superior lolis user?

W E W

That's the best part, the feminine penis.

what did you expect honestly?

Any child can satisfy the desire for fatherhood. It's arguably manlier to want to raise a son into a strong, good man. Only a woman can give you the comfort of a mother, though, and edgy teens who "hate" their parents aren't manly. Plus, the big kicker here is that it takes a woman to create said child to be a father to. You literally can't have the loli without the mother.

I like big tits and wide hips because they are beautiful. They are beautiful because they are traits of a healthy, fertile woman.
Get your degenerate anime mental gymnastics out of my face and let me watch this garbage fire of a game release in peace.

There's no such thing,quite being a faggot.

We have 2 years to sanitize this planet. Sanitize every square inch of it.

In that image, no, but I like that image and braids. There is also art of "him" that is genderswapped as happens with other characters so I would hypothetically enjoy those (the ones that exist are pretty mediocre or bad).

Don't forget loony masochist and one thing the series does well is aesthetics and nice girl designs.

That'd be nice if it wasn't for the chin looking like a goddamn can opener.

As much as I like that image, I still don't know why he jumped out into that circle of people other than for photo-posing purposes.

What?

You do need an ara to get a loli. I posted the video because I think its funny and it usually starts things. Though having a son vs a daughter doesn't really make you any more or less of a man it all depends on how you raise them. And the hate parents part I dont know where that came from. Thinking your parents are annoying is different from outright hating them.

Wide hips are always the best, but big tits are iffy. Average and below is great.

There are those who would think you are the faggot, user.

And she also pokes you in the crotch, meaning she is closer to your love.

Those people would be liberals

You know they cannot handle the beauty of 2D.

Eh, I can overlook that when I think of how bad the selection is.

Deep, man. Fucking deep.

She looks cute

is she? my bad, I see a lot of college chicks dressing the same way, it's either that style, hipster hobo or some sort of kardashian yoga pants style.

I'd expect someone to at least identify how the housing on the left of is very unsecure and how it could easily be pried off with a
crowbar.

Song name?

Man,if you're gonna be a gaywad just go ahead and post it taking a cock in the ass or something,get it over with.

Key words: would be
They ain't. Its 2D.
I'll liberate their assholes of their tightness.

I bet you would like that user.

No,i wouldn't,i just don't like your faggotry and if you posting this stupid thing getting cocked in every hole helps you bust a nut and leave,the better.

Pretty fucking sure Opposing Force happened

Keep teasing the faggot.

What would your parents think of you if they knew that you like fucking MEN?

To be honest there is no real "villain" in half life; Gordon is not quite a hero, and the HECU aren't really the bad guys. Only half life 2 introduced the ebil man and the ebil ayyliums.

IM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE

I see all these teenagers and furfags lusting after this game, even after it came out that they used tons of stolen assets and even ENTIRE MAPS.

Why?

muh half life and baesd Gaben

I honestly don't know if I should feel pride or disappointment in myself over this.

I bet you tongue nigger anus' too.

umf,really gets me going

Thats just what happens to threads with topics that go nowhere.

I've been having a blast with this shit.

then we might as well make the whole board a single cyclical thread for constant in-depth discussions

How are they allowed to sell shit like this, black mesa, and the opposing force "sequel" if its not their property?

the recommended games are a bit of a hoot too

Keep protesting user, it makes you cuter.

2D=/=3D

Except that would basically be forcing a discussion. For this to work someone has to bite on a specific comment in a specific post. Obviously it won't be always some serious, it might dissolve into funposting, like this thread and im perfectly ok with that, because its fun.

Don't call me cute,that's weird.

Traps are gay you flaming fruit

I want to put a cherry on top of you and eat you up.

You are cute. CUTE.

Traps are perfect.

Perfectly gay, that is

At least you posted a woman,shantae is top tier.

You are not answering my question, sodomite.

Holla Forums, please leave.

Sounds pretty cuck.

Astolfo is better off with a vagina, trust me.

Now that's fucking sexy.

but not as fun or smug

I'll wager 15 bucks at least one of those is from rave in the grave.

should've just said that it helps with your confidence post-transition

Jesus Christ, what the fuck?

Corpse is fucking trash and you should kill yourself. Whats with you faggot picking the only shit girl in an entire series filled with best girls?

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not a goddamn tranny dick cutter,i just don't care for fags.

Clearly you do judging by this thread.

it's a video game character y u haff to be mad

Is this loss?

That's like bombing a perfect temple to erect a mosque. Jesus.

I've stated multiple times there's nothing erotic or sexual about a guy,nothing to grasp onto for fap fuel like a woman,i just don't understand.

lel

Day just got infinitely better

depends on your worldview

4 of them are, you get $60!

You niggers might as well check out Glorious Mother Яussia creation called "Gulman"!
it's a sign for any "liberator" (Gulman suggestion) that proves this game is going to be nuts!

What's up with these commas? These past few days I've seen many posts with that unusual formatting.

I use it to denote where i would normally take a pause in speech,yes i am a fucking weirdo and speak like that.

What the fuck are you on about? It's more like tearing down a Synagogue and building a Church.
THE POPULACE OF SODOM

you arn't using your imagination

I mean the lack of space after the comma. Are you not a native speaker?

EAT SHIT FAGGOT I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FAGGOTS WITH WAIFU OF THE SESSION AND YOU PROBABLY HAVE MUTLIBLL WAIFUS YOU ARE ARE TRASH THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS YOU FICKING CUNT

I am,it's just how i type

That's fucking beautiful,more please

You know that's not what i meant.

Gonna need a song name on that webm, user.

I guess it makes it easy to recognize you, that's pretty cool.

no thanks

I'm a waifu mormon

sorry, don't know it, but I know somebody posted source of it on youtube, some hindu sounding pop song with the one good part in webm.

Then what did you mean?

Unfortunately for straight people like you and I, genderbent Astolfo porn is rare.

Something to actually imagine you're fucking,with a woman you have a pussy,a pair of tits. you have nothing with a man.

Why the fuck do niggers always post the sample? You will immediately replace your shit sample by the real image or I will behead you

if he is a boy why does he has those little titties?

Will do user, thanks.

does the concept of the anus just not exist to you?

Soy. :^)

user hes literally being bullied by the gays on Holla Forums
Anything is possible.

Why would i want to fuck a literal shit hole.

Nice

because you're a fudge packing queer

I have nothing but straight porn on my hard drive i'll have you know.

because there is no vagina

Why would you want to fuck a literal cow?
also

Then don't fuck a guy,it's that easy.

Man you must have seen some awful tits if you think they're all cow sized.

yeah and you keep all the gay porn on a flash drive for portable access

I bet you want to kiss girls on the lips you fucking faggot

but what if a guy looks like a girl

Nah,i'd just like the option to impregnate the person i love if we both decide on it,Fags don't got that.

>go to >>>Holla Forums to talk about video games

Yeah sure you do.

Then it doesn't matter unless they somehow trick you into fucking their ass without seeing their cock,that just won't happen.

the game was shit anyways and this thread is actually comfy

Isn't the source code of source already out?

I have never understood why anyone would want to do anal.
It sounds like it would be extremely painful.

for her

This seems like the artist tried to make a political commentary on something,but then said fuck it halfway through.

good man

tbh orgasms with anal stimulation are multitudes more intense than just regular sex

open wide, fagmo

Looks like someone's already dumping, nice

I'm sure we'll never know if traps truly are gay or not. Its one of the mysteries that I guess just arent ment to be solved.

3 and 5 made me smile pretty fucking hard.

ta daaaaah

That third one taps into one of my existential fears and i hate it.

I like the Roman mentality
its not gay unless you're the one taking the dick you fucking faggot

Accurate.

I bet aussies only smoke Kant.

That's bullshit, we could figure it out if we devoted a thread to it, by Mark's good graces. The philosophers of yore would be able to figure this shit out right quick. The only thing that has kept us from 'solving' it has been the fact that it is against the rules to talk about it since it isn't vidya.
Like I said, we must ask Mark. With him on our side, we can put our anonymous heads together and figure out an answer.

How about we just gas the faggot.

this

I knew we would agree! Upvoted your comment!

Men dressing up like girls.

Because they are men dressing up like girls.

Yeah, they're gay, mystery solved.

I'd like to play HL1 again and actually get around to playing HL2. Is Black Mesa any good as a remake or should I just play the original?

End you life nigger
>>>/cuckchan/

Apparently its not a 1 to 1 recreation and they have been taking some liberties for the worse

God this artist makes me hard every time. Delicious.

Apparently they did get their shit kicked in for that which is why their reimagining towards the end of the game ended up being redesigned more similar to the original Half Life.

O W T H E E D G E

As I said here this shit is forced, OP remade thread too early and it got locked. Good job feeding a cuckchan attention whore looking for epic screencaps.

Limp wrists and soft dicks.

You seem to take that as some sort of victory, shill.

-Fortnite
-Fallout 4
-Overcuck
-Paladins
-Destiny
-Call of Duty and Battlefield in 2015
Keep pretending though OP you're shitty cuckchan thread didn't work there and you've been trying to discuss this garbage.
Good job on proving him right you obnoxious cuckchan shitposter, you fags all post the same, it's incredible how blatant you are.

Nice try

"O-OY, EVERYONE THAT LAUGHED AT THE TORTANIC WERE SHILLING FOR THE GAME, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM FELLOW GOYS!"

Using images from your "Hide among the goyim" folder on every post you make isn't hiding the fact that you are a shill, Schlomo.

Tortanic was a massive failure by some of the biggest kikes in the industry.
This is a scam by a bunch of nobody ruskies

What a bargain, it's 3 yuropoor bucks cheaper now.

I still can't believe they're actually asking money for this shit

Also all the Steam review have less than 2 hours of gameplay, everyone is refunding this garbage.

Traps are gay. There, I solved the grand mystery.

They're all bad, now get out you homosexual animal-fucking jew.

leftypol are severe disagreement fags, they constantly accuse people that hate them with severe amounts of projection. They also try to bend other servers to their will by either grooming the disagreement owner into liking their groomed traps or injecting marxist politics into groups.

(checked)
What makes me wonder is why that dumpster fire got a lot of attention, considering that their kikestarter effort earned them a loosely 12 bucks. I guess it is the spectacular kind of pyro-technic being employed.

Post cute girls

Jewtube and Reddit mostly
I also heard they bought bots for Jewtube and Greenlight.

Wew that's a new one. I guess that's why they have a lot of ching chong reviews :^)

Greenlight is dead though

that's a gay tho

Just suck a cock already you fucking homo

okay how about this, if you like a character because they're a trap it's gay, but if you like a character that's a trap for reasons other than them being a trap and not minding if they were a girl then it's not gay.

Why would like a trap for any other reason than being a trap?

John Money was a mistake.

but traps aren't trannies they have dicks

He pioneered the whole gender shit, which directly lead to men dressing up as women being an acceptable thing in the modern world.
The fate of all crossdressers will be the same, they'll hit gay death and look old and creepy.

2d=/=3d

still gay

You can use that excuse for literally anything drawn.

How about this:
If you like a trap you're gay and should get thrown in an oven

faggot

Does liking this webm mean you like eating shit? 2D and 3D are clearly different.

Does it make your fucking 3D dick raise up and are you stroking your 3D dick to this 2D representation of 3D scat?

That's not refuting the fact that traps aren't gay.

Yes

Where do you find this strength to keep this delusion going?

Japan was a mistake

PUBG

Fucking seriously?

I commend you.

I'm mad as fuck that this preteen's fanfiction is the closest thing to OF2.
At least we got funny credits.

That explains the ZS maps I saw.

What a disaster, what a abortion of a game.
Valve is pissing at Half-Life's grave, by greelighting a shitty payed mod with teen fanfic tier writing.
JUST FUCK MY HALF-LIFE UP

Now, I might not have read the entire thread, and I might just have happened to come by this post while scrolling around, but that is exactly my justification for stopping your vile plans this instant.
By posting the correct image and doing justice to all trap enthusiasts!!

Faglord.

Astolfo is reddit tier

I agree, let's head to the /lgbt/ of cuckchan

so infinite came out before or when you were 5?

I'll take pity on you anons since it took me hours to find it when I first saw that webm

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:y5nboqse3uta6walqug3z7rrhkkkjtov&dn=Hunt%20Down%20The%20Freeman&xl=50629444939&fc=26092

Here's a shitty one with cutscenes and shit, no crack but I think the one from CODEX or whatever still works after the update. Have 'fun' Anons. I'll upload updates if it somehow gets any more.

And just a word of warning to anyone who actually gives a shit. You will have to use noclip for some transitions or select a map using the map command. It crashes during some transitions because some of the maps are fuck huge.

oh, nice, so i don't need the actually source 2K13 anymore. Top KeK. Don't tell valve.

oh, welp, but good to know we can sell valves products.

Thanks dude.

This is the missing chapter of MGSV and Half-Life 3 we deserve.
THANKS HIDEO NEWELL!