Taroverse

What would Drakengard 2 have been like had Taro done it?
Will we finally get Replicant in the inevitable HD rerelease?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/marcussacana/FAR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better than automata.

Eeeeeh, all his games are shit.

You wish.

I've just never played Drakengard 2.

It would have been the exact same all as all his other games. Melodrama with a single good track that gets mixed differently for the entire game and a decent but lacking attempt to incorporate as may different gameplay elements as possible.
When are we going to get a spiritual successor to drakengard by cavia instead of literal successors that have nothing in common with the original game aside from pulling the exact same unexepected final final boss gimmick, which everyone was expecting by that point anyway.
In all honesty drakengard 2 was closer than drakengard 3, or either of the nier games to the original, even though cavia had nothing to do with it.
The only good thing about a taro drakengard 2 would be the fishing mini-game

I see resetera is still pissed about Taro.

It would be Drakengard 3 with ps2 graphics.
Duh.

Haters be hatin, but gotta say Taro can't design gameplay for shit. Giving Automata to platinum was the best course of action he could ever take.

Papa Nier > Brother Nier

Nobody cared about him before he wore thr mask.

Thanks for proving me right.

Remember how bethesda made us joke about pirating mods? Shit's real and is happening right here right now.
How do I pirate fucking texture pack for a goddamn video game?
I refuse to download cuckaiden's cancer to my machine.

I'm torn because I loved both story lines.

At the end of the day they're the same character.
If you imagine brother Nier keep living his tough life for a few more decades, it's easy to see him becoming brunt and ragged guy who just kills shit.
All of brother Nier's backstory can easily applied to father Nier, just thrown back in time, maybe before he met his wife or something.

I wish for a re release of Nier but with both Brother and Father Nier story lines I'd give Moonman my Shekels for that one.

>SufferinG: Synthetic Pussy Chronicles (Plus One Vaguely Good Ending Inside!)
As expected from the master, Hideki Kamiya!

github.com/marcussacana/FAR

Probably worse.

the gay wrestling shit ruins the webm

You ain't fooling anyone too.

Yoko Taro wanted to make a space adventure with dragons after Drakengard, but the other developers thought they knew better and shooed him off so they could make Drakengard 2.

Nice idol worshipping, dicklet.

ded