BASED AF

Fucking BASED.
We had a shitty video game town thread a week ago. How about the opposite now?

How do you figure? In the game they're depicted as aryan.

Notice the cockroach ships.

nope, burn it all to the ground. this is just some authoritarian cunts wet dream.

I was going to highlight key points, but then I realized that the entire post is entirely jewish in nature. I suspect this post is "based" psyops.

A video game town shitty thread?

so.. india except more high tech?

I did get it from a wiki. Tried to mockquote all the jewspeak but probably missed a few words.
I think Solaris would be a nice governmental system for a white nation to have, but there wouldnt be a 2nd or 3rd class because immigration would be outlawed. There would actually be no niggers.

Don't settle for some political ideology in your teens.

check

No.

It's working well for Germany and America and plenty of other white nations.

The keeping shitskins out part or the part that you probably wouldn't really need in a homogenous white nation?

Babby's first time trying to fit in with a crowd tier.

I'm fine with some authoritarianism but that's a bit much, user. There's no guarantee that the government with that power would be benevolent in any way or have the people's best interest in mind. Or even if they did, what if they were wrong? I bet they'd outlaw guns too.

You are the one to be disposed, not the niggers.

Except if the government was only full of whites that wouldn't ever be a problem.

Are you sure you're not talking about pleiadians?

Disagree. There's plenty of corrupt whites, we're not magically immune to fucking up. Being better than the others doesn't mean flawless.

Nice try, J-ROD cock sucking scum, you're even worse than niggers.

I don't know what cuckchan mind or garbage corner of Holla Forums this thread or else operation crawled out of, but frankly it's low effort. Just brushing up through the Xenosaga wiki, with no connection to the series, no bias, it is blatantly obvious that Solaris is a meritless, abritrary stratocracy controlled by the computer-Jews of the Gazel Ministry and psychotic waifufag Karellen- the latter is only using the former, but his motives have been totally corrupted down to their level, perhaps the instant he took on the mindset of 'can't beat 'em, join 'em' after previously waging war on Solaris and losing his love Sophia in the process- who operate under a heavily mangled pseudo-Gnosticism that bears the trappings but doctrinally more resembles Judaistic illuminism & world-mending; the manufacture of God by their own hands to ill ends, through the sacrifice of carefully evolved human flesh from a psychiatrically and religiously enslaved post-apocalypse populace; their grip extends to the surface also, outside their police state, through the Ethos Society, which explicitly influences countries against one another into war. All this meanwhile through the Jap style-over-substance lens, perhaps necessary considering the concepts that're getting translated back and forth.

The first caste of Solaris bear blonde hair-blue eye trappings, but this is either another style over substance choice, or a matter of the devs consciously wanting to contrast the noble features with rotten cores; the first caste do not labor, do not love, do not think, merely consume and predate upon the lower populace. The second and third classes are barely distinguishable, except that the former is nominally higher than the latter; they work in subhuman conditions as worker bees- they're actually dubbed such- and are murdered on the spot for thoughtcrime. Not misdeeds. Breaking the lockstep of subconscious drone-work, by any means, to any ends. The wet dream of crotchety old Jewish bolshevists and certain transhumanist fetishizers of the nerve-staple concept. People are fed genetically mangled people through the Soylent System, with outsiders rendered as man-animals known as Wels and then slaughtered for foodstuff and drugs. I'm sure it's terribly virtuous that they don't waste any part of the man-animal if the processing goes as deep as getting pharmaceuticals out of it, but this is sort of canceled out by the fact they're eating people turned into furries for this exact purpose.

And the God they wish to manufacture? It is the 'Yahweh Planetary Invasion System.' A weapon, to which a 'Wave Existence' of grand extradimensional nature is shackled. A glorified berserker probe powered by an enslaved higher intelligence, in microcosmic fashion to this worlds' basis- ours- being in the bleeding of Lucifer in the garden, the breaking of his crown, and in the lost lights that are the spirits of men- the breath of God, guided by Sophia- breathing vigor into the dead matter of Yaldabaoth's creation, at once spiting him and allowing his deranged creative efforts to continue in the first place. Deus is a mere fetish for Karellen, which he intends to twist into the 'good god' that he received no answers from and thereafter declared must not exist, taking matters into his own hands. His intention is to erase humanity entirely using it, returning them into said Wave Existence; something between the Tikkun Olam concept and an apocalyptic back-door to Pleroma.

It's not a popular dictatorship. It doesn't have a paramilitary element. Its exoteric god doesn't exist, and its esoteric god is a false idol. There is no sincere sentiment national, religious, or political on the part of its leadership, and no strata of its society is capable of holding any meaningful ideal or sentiment to begin with. It doesn't create a good life for those living within, nor a bright future for anyone within or without. It's not technically sophisticated so much as squatting on preexisting sophistication, with slow new development. It isn't even totalitarian in the usual sense, because it doesn't have a complete set of lower organs to merge to the center nor a completely unified system outside Solaris itself. It's a sham theocracy of Cabalist cyber-Jews, riding high in spaceborne Cyber-Israel after having already Samson'd the surface world into submission, lording over a distributionist stratocracy defined by EAT PEOPLE and MANIPULATE LAMBS, who get hijacked by an angry anime man with slightly purer motives who does not change any of the means used towards either end. It ain't 'based.' You're a dumb nigger, OP, regardless of whether this was sincere thread or a garbage tier shilling effort.

did someone say…

Oh…heh…you know

Heh….fellow gamers…..guess who it is!

Who could forget every town in Kingdom Come Deliverance. Bohemia is a Fully Realised location with many Dynamic characters and Interactive quests. The Verticality of the levels keep things fresh and Interesting. Henry's Deep and Multilayered character Compelling Contextualises the rest of Kingdom Come Deliverance, making it indisputably Memorable. Truly Kingdom Come Deliverance is the Dark Souls of Action RPGs.

Democracy is like communism, it will never work.

>>>/int/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/

nice blackpill, trannypol

ehh, whatever, I still have my genesis

a

Except Rome having half its history as a republic.

There is nothing wrong with being jewish…

Thank god I checked the spoiler before I posted, I was going to chimp out.

Who else do you think are helping the Chosen? Jews are just disproportionately represented, not 100% of the elite.

>(((elite)))

Wait the annunaki are buddies with the greys? I thought the greys hate everybody.

/r/thedonald is in a different site.

What are you even trying to do?

HERE HERE HERE WE GO!!!!

Literally the only system to work.

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE, PERFORMING FOR YOU!
IF YOU KNOW THE WORDS, YOU CAN JOIN IN TOO!

PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER IF YOU WANNA FAP!
AS WE TAKE YOU THROUGH THIS LANKY CRAP!

Worse, many grays LARPing as Annunaki when they approach us.

Ever wonder if ayys use this website, I mean, if they had access to our internet, why wouldn't they?

You weren't even here for the spam, now we have to tolerate even more shit than ever.

Alright I laughed.