Metal Gear Survive Makes You Pay $10 for a New Save if You Don't Want to Delete Your Characters

archive.is/wGPZc
The title is technically clickbait, but you know what they're trying to do with this.
Keeping your existing character essentially means creating another save file for your new one. And IGN has confirmed that each new save slot costs 1,000 Survival coins. You can buy 1,150 coins for $9.99.

And i suppose you can't get these coins in game, right?

Thanks, Kojima

Reminder that Kingdoms Come Deliverance and Let it Die (both popular games on Holla Forums) did the same.

I assume there's some way of getting the in-game currency somehow by playing, but watch that shit take fucking decades to rack up.

But those are good games.

(you)
You craft save potions in-game, retard. No micro transactions. Dunno about the other game.

I've seen a website saying you can. 10 bucks just happens to give a little bit more ingame cash than the amount needed for a new character. Still scummy though, obviously.

On another topic, wouldn't you be able to manually create saves and insert files or someshit?

Difference being Let It Die is free.

He's talking out of his ass, must be the same butthurt shill who was crusading against those games.

So wait a second, i got it. You probably didn't got it either.

YOU PAY $10 TO HAVE ADDITIONAL PERMANENT SAVE SLOT, NOT PAYING $10 EACH TIME

That's still scummy and absolutely fucking retarded since you already pay fucking 40 bucks for this piece of shit.

I stand your bullshit and I don't even like KC:D.

That is a norm in a lot of mmos though.

yes, that makes it even worse

And the practice should stay in mmos and away from other genres.

Yeah, and MMOs are fucking shit

Most not shit-tier mmos gives you at least 3 or so free character slots and charge you for sharing items between them, this is like a step below where you can only have one slot in a loot-based shooter that will probably have seasonal events with unique items and non-farmable gear
t. mmo player

Well, at least now you know that japanese industry is not superior.

Genuine question, I don't know what those two did.

I know Capcom's been shady as fuck and they made a game in collaboration with Namco that had shit in it but that wasn't entirely on them.

Square Enix is redpill?

They're splitting up the FF7 remake into episodes

so no

Do you think at some point normalfags are going to realize that they're paying $40-$60 to access a game indistinguishable from a F2P MMORPG except for the fact that it contains characters from a franchise they like?
And then realize that the not-F2P sludge they're ingesting only contains pathetic caricatures of their favorite characters, because the original writers and developers left long ago?

…Probably not. They might as well have made it $30.

It's missing
Any others?

Bamco implements denuvo, was behind butchering souls series and generally loves re-releasing without making a lot of new content, like they did with Naruto games or how they butchered .hack series.
Koei Tecmo sells games with batches like expansions for full price. Also KT has the biggest amount of DLC shit for video games ever.

Holy fuck, forgot the most obvious one.

Do i really need to explain why nintendo isn't as jewish compared to those companies?

No, you don't, my goiest goyim.

The catch is that this isn't an MMO. It may as well be pushing a trend for finding an excuse to mix the practices of microtransactions and single-player/co-op games. Can't say too much on the latter since I don't know if they're doing client-server hybrid or an actual server. Either way, red flag on possible trends in the future. 10 years from now, you may see attempts of single player only games with online DRM and microtransactions entirely to leech cash for what's still free.

I don't play it or like Square, but them apologizing for the enormous flop that was FFXIV and turning it around to a success on their own is better than the Western company trends of blaming toxic gamers because their diversity hires aren't making good products.

I wonder who this could be?

so why dont people just copy and save their file someplace else?

Why are you lying?

You obviously didn't read about the part that MG Survive isn't playable offline. It stores save slots on servers.

user I like Nintendy but don't for a fucking second act like they aren't turbokikes when it comes to copyright.

You're forgetting selling physical DLC toys.

I played let it die and dropped it because it's (((free))). All I recall about fags' opinions on it here was them lamenting that a good character like radical Death was stuck in such a shitty game. What you say about KC:D is outright false, shit stirrer.

I assume he's kvetching about the fact that there is only one "profile" and a limited save count so if you start a new game you will eventually overwrite your saves. However he forgot that it's a fucking PC game where you can just back up your save files.

Oh hi Mark.
Wew lad. Coming from the faggot whose first post contained an outright lie to slander KC:D, a game currently hated by SJWs. A lie suspiciously similar the one used by GayInformer to slander Automata, a game that was at least initially hated by SJWs.

You fucking liar.

Throw Atlus on there with their constant hard on for selling heaps of DLC for games that shouldn’t have DLC.

I notice that Mark sucks at being Jewish. He's practically a crypto-goy.

metal gear survive is if you want to have multiple characters on one profile to level up cause you fucking love grinding

that will never not make me mad.

And all those time-gated features that sells you direct access, reminds me of the trainwreck that was shadow of war with all its grinding, the PR said they put in microtranscations for people who don't have time to play our game
Truly it is the most perfect jewish trick

It finally released after the shitshow on steam? Is it dead?

Do it. Embarass yourself.

Oh jesus that fucking game, I remember playing that piece of garbage

The PC release was a dumpster fire and gameplay was subpar for P*. Only redeeming features are Taro's story and the music. Final ending is also somewhat fucked up if you can't connect online. I'm not playing it again, but I still loved it.

nobody was hyped for this. started with around 5000 people playing on average. but now its up to 6 so maybe it will find a way to survive
most people on line are ace teammates

Free MMOs you retard.

Well they just released an update for Mario Odissey with new costumes and an online minigame, witch I liked btw.
Oh yeah, they charged me FUCKING NOTHING, it's free…

So they selling praxis kits that you can't reuse on another save or they selling Hitman with a season pass, then charging those who paid for the season pass another DLC is okay for you?

the shillbots are out in force on the steam page
meanwhile setting reviews to "most helpful" returns about 5 pages of genuine negative reviews before even one single positive shill review can be seen

you dont have to own the game to rate a review helpful so it's prone to brigading

Christ they dont even try to hide they are being faggots

Let it Die is F2P, dont mud the waters.

No. I don't like Square and they're scummy about plenty of things. I'm not aware of them blaming their audience for games they make being hated as much as the likes of EA, Activision, Ubisoft, etc. Read my post.

>My puppy

Junji Ito can't draw for shit

If this shit were free, I might be able to say "well, yeah, it makes sense that they'd do shit like this" but charging for it, even at a slightly lower than average price, and then loading it down with digital kikery is just not forgivable. Here's to hoping the normalfag rage consumes this one like it did for EA and SWBattlefront 2. Those dumb shits should at least be good for that much.

We have reached the point where people need to pay money in order to play their games with more than 1 character.
Wow Konami sure is doing great without Kojima. Kojimbo shills totally btfo, MG Survive is literally the greatest game ever, stay mad kojimadrones heh
I sure can't wait to buy this great non-kojima game just to support Konami's decision to fire this hack

Just wait for Left Alive, niggers.
Yoji Shinkawa is working for Square now.
He's the real talent.

Peace Walker was ok as an action game.

I didn't find the story to be all that good, personally. I don't understand how people were calling it "the real MGS5" when it wasnt even as good as 3

This meme needs to die.
Peace Walker is considered by many to be the best. And if it wasn't for the PSP limitations, it would be.
MGS4 was the worst, but it's multiplayer was the best. And MGSV despite being an unfinished game and utterly disappointing story-wise , the gameplay was fucking great, and that makes it a good game.

They improved the gameplay but shit on everything else.

peace walker was superior to MGS V somehow maybe kojangles should make more monhun clones to gain acceptance from his son instead of fucking and eating missing children along with Hollywood has-beens,
Survive is the best Metal Gear game with V in name

Sure loved walking through empty locations, really utilizing those mechanics such as throwing a mag as a distraction or clicking a menu to take off enemy helmets with no foreplay

eesh

if you turn on the game every day for two weeks from today You'll get it (((free)))
t. purchased the game with selling boxes to chinks

(checked)
ReVengence would like a word with you.

Peace VValker has two v's

I'm starting to think that Kojima's original "grey fox killing zombies" MGR idea would have been shit and what we got was pretty much the best game konami pumped out in the last decade.

ah ha ha ha

W is two double u's you fucking Italian piece of shit

I don't see how. It's a downgrade from many of the other MGS's, you can't even crawl.
Putting it on a more powerful system wouldn't change anything really. especially considering Kojimbo was trying to cater to children

This is a low point maybe, but there's not even any blood either.

Haha wow it's almost as if Konami ignored Kojima and they forced the team to make the game run on piece of shit hardware aka PS3.
Only works for half of the enemy's grunts. At higher-level missions the units will still wear helmets.
Such as in every MGS ever. There are more ways to play, but your IQ is too low to get creative with the shitload of items the game gives you.

Now I know you're shitposting

Play it then

It was kinda addictive capturing people in PW, but the story was shit and the gameplay was way worse than MGS3.

I did, I even played it coop. It's a nice game but it's not even close to being the best. Honestly the only MGS gear it competes with is maybe PO?

So as an act of revenge Kojimbo wasted what, 50 million on song licenses?
My bad, i don't watch rick and morty.
>>>/cuckchan/ with your wojak edits and kym filenames.

Oh boy here we go

Why are you blatantly lying?

Yeah but Let It Die is fucking free and you can make as many characters as you want on one save with in game money. Who needs another save for Let It Die?

I'm sure the PC crack will allow you to make backups of old saves.

wew, whats next? stream only videogames?

I am 100% certain that all these up-and-coming "stream and play video games from our servers, to your shitty laptop!" services by corporate giants like jewgle will pay game studios/publishers to make their games only available through aforementioned service. Like win10-only games but worse.
Is it possible to pirate a game that's exclusively available via streaming from foreign servers? Not that any of those games will be worth pirating, mind you.

Cloud gaming is an existing tech, user.
In many places, infrastructure exists where server farms etc are so strong and have such good latency that it's cheaper to just have them play the game do AV out to the client pc

Let it Die didn't hamfist it and it's F2P.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Neverwinter released with a whole 2 character slots and charged money or grindan to unlock more with a max of 50 characters per account. Fucking NEETs get a job and quit crying about how things you expect for free cost money now. You already ruined the gaming industry by having your single mom's and their boyfriends buy you degenerate tranny/furry "games".

t. assblasted Konami shill

post your best jews

I-it's not as shit as this other shit game so who cares!

(checked)

You can't be this retarded
Kill yourself

Hello reddit

based konami totally owning kojima right now boys. glad its happening.

We can't go back no more.

Maybe they both suck.

Soon, we'll have microtransactions for option menus.

Of course, all vidya is dead because of this one game nobody on this board was gonna buy in the first place…

Publishers follow each other, and they also follow money. Most of the money is in the hands of the stupid masses who eat shit like this on a daily basis.
Buy it or not, it's out of our control.

I recall Train Simulator having a legit reason for being so buttfucking expensive which include companies selling them the rights to use their Train models in game for a shitload of cash and the autistic playerbase not settling for fake brands.

My dad works at Nintendo too.

:^)

it a good game…

i actually agree. it's a shame that it's never going to reach its full potential because people are spreading and buying the idea that you can pay for more save slots

From what I've seen it's a basic make your base and fight with other people(i.e. what MGS 5 should've been with mother base).
It's a fun concept that no one has done right because of jews, but it doesn't seem to be that impressive in the game.

you make your base but you don't fight with other people. Really it's all about the PVE grind and i like that. i also like how autistic it lets me get with my base; you can lay it out exactly, piece by piece, how you want it

The game is already out? I am really out of the loop since I don't use Steam.

that one was obviously the case though. regardless of whether or not you believe that user's actual narrative, every other open world game that came out at the same time on current gen and last gen ended up having severe problems with number of visible entities.
it's not like ram limits don't exist because you don't believe user's story

>Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator

satan speaks the truth

To be fair, isn't that basically what gamers have been demanding from semi-free MMOs for over a decade? You shouldn't sell power, but you may sell convenience. It's not giving any player an advantage, so it's not pay-to-win.

Please fucking do
Especially after the fucking cardboard box

It does seem kind of fun, but also really fucking simple.
Even pre-made rooms would be better. Like pre-made rooms in certain shapes that you could connect with others to make more complex shapes or build side-by-side with other rooms to make complex buildings then build machinery on them for specialized purposes.
From what I've seen with metal gear survive it's just flat expansion with pre-made structures that don't interact with each other.

No.
Maybe one or two fags. Anyone that isn't either fucking braindead or a shill agrees that giving players an edge, either by giving them more storage or character slots is still jewish as fuck.
The only thing some people agree on is that paid-only cosmetics aren't as bad for decent free MMO games.

Its never going to reach its full potential because the only potential the publisher cares about is its monetary one.
i agree that it could be pretty fun if done properly but i don't think that's possible regardless of public reception.

Which they are not doing. You seem to think having another save slot is an edge, but how does it affect player versus player? You can't play with multiple save slots at the same time. Each of your characters individually does not get any more powerful by the existence of another character tied to your account.

Maybe "giving players an edge" was wrong in that sentence, but it's still bullshit.
I've not played the game, so I don't know if it is complete shit, but, if it's still at least as good as metal gear 5, it's going to let players play have different approaches to various situations(e.g. full stealth and fuck your shit guns blazing).
By giving players limited saves for no reason other than to earn money, you are depriving players from gameplay of a game they bought simply because you want to earn money. "Free" players are getting shit on despite paying 60 dollars for the game, whereas only cash cows can enjoy the different aspects of the game without having to waste all their time investment in other characters.
Cosmetics don't change anything at all about gameplay, which is why some people don't mind them in free games.
Besides, it's fucking paid characters on a paid game. Microtransactions on paid games are inherently jewish, even more so if it's a full price game.

Kingdom Come has way more than one profile.
I have 3 different ones currently going, and there's still space for at least two more.

AWAKEN AWAKEN

New exodus cannot come fast enough.

Imagine vidya becoming so shit the cinematic experiences get their own netflix.
What a hell of a timeline.

(checked)
My folder is a big guy.

the base building seems really simplistic and is but then the game throws fucking mortar/machinegun zombies at you and your whole defense plan goes out the door

released without much fanfare. had a beta with one co-op map that lasted a few days before it came out

People always point to horse armor as being the leading cause of microtransactions but it was EA with FIFA that really pushed out microtransactions.

Horse armor isn't even microtransactions, it's DLC. Microtransactions is shit like lootboxes and paying for in-game currency.

that second one holy shit,those voice clips are almost perfect

It is ok when Konami does it, user.

Go for it faggot

Only because it was intended for the base game, hence why Luigi has an unused/beta model in the files backpack instead of a suitcase like Balloon World Luigi

metal gear online also made you pay for new character slots.

Activision pioneered Season Passes

Jesus Christ this can't be real, they're really like that in Jew York?

Yep. I visited once and there's even a (((deli))) that sells $20 sandwiches.

At this point no self-respecting customer should ever buy any of these rip off Jew commie propaganda pieces called games. You are literally paying the Jew to brainwash you at this point.

No it's not fucking real. It's a parody of that video of the woman walking around getting cat called.

Dunkey says it pretty well. He’s not fellating Kojima at the beginning, either.

Simeon Haddarsen and Hikkoth Akum aren’t actual books of the Talmud. The first quote–about the number of slaves they’ll have–is a legitimate Talmudic doctrine. That’s just not where it’s from.

We really need to get Jim to automatically filter embedded “youtube.com” strings as “hooktube.com”

he's fellating kojima throughout the entire video, nigger. survive may be ass, but that doesn't retroactively make 5 good

he praised 5 on release.

How about you take your obviously jewish ass out of here before things get ugly. Don't try to make excuses for your satanic doctrines, prick.

Reported. Fucking kill yourself, you illiterate sack of reddit shit.

Holy shit you are a gullible faggot.

konima are good bois they dindu nuffin

Figures.

but is sanhedrin 59a the one which says that spoiling Talmud to the goyim is literally annudah shoah because how fucked up it is?

OK, calm down.

Keep your knee jerk sperging to a minimum autist it was a question and I didn't assume it was real right off the bat. Kill yourself.

Take your own advice how about?

Peacewalker is shit. SHIT
The only benefit it has over V is being a complete product. And FUCK that flash-tweened concept art "cutscene" format when they clearly show they could do real cutscenes in-engine at the very start.
Plus, it introduced Steve "GIVE ME MORE SHEKELS OY VEY WE'RE LITERALLY COUGHING UP BLOOD IN THE STUDIO AND $100 A SENTENCE ISN'T ENOUGH MONEY" Blum and Tara "screeching jew harpy even ponyfags hate" Strong to the series.

You do realize Portable Ops came out before Piss Wanker right?

Give me a source that confirms this.
Video: Talmudic Judaism by Dr. Pierce

You didn't insult me, but he did. Don't know what to tell you.

But that's wrong, Dark Souls and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. are better games.
Source or get the fuck out.

imo the main reason why base building sucked in FO4 was because the engine is complete shit and clunky, and because the "bases" are just collections of 3D models without any function.

It could be cool if done properly but it was clearly intended as a selling point and not as an actual game element.

Notcanon Ops didn't get put in the HD pack for the ps3/360 generation so I haven't seen it.

Also
And stalker crashes too much and has even more of the game left out, with added disappointment from shit like dezonigger bait&switch alpha failing to reproduce what was supposed to be the original final product.

Is it brain damage?
Before you get the lvl 2 campfire (you get a pot to purify water) every single main story location has two bottles of clean water so you don't need to risk getting diarrhea from dirty water, afterwards you purify it.
Food is plentufil as well through animals and plants.

You’re thinking of a different book (which is fake) for the “don’t let the goyim know what the Talmud says” quote. Sanhedrin is all too real. Fuck, I can’t even remember the name of the book… As to the legitimacy of the quote itself, I’ve never seen it in any of the volumes I’ve read. The STATEMENT is pretty legitimate in what it says, at least. There wasn’t an English translation of the Talmud until the 1920s.
You mean what they’ve done since Metal Gear Solid 3? And what are you trying to say about hooktube?

A source that confirms the book doesn’t exist? Okay, go look for the book, dipshit. Try to find it. You’ll have just as much luck as finding A Racial Program for the 20th Century. Meanwhile things that are obviously real, like the Protocols, are quite readily available.

The fuck is this, 50 shades of oy vey? Judaism is judaism.

I'm going to assume you're on something since you can't even reply to the right post.

Obviously replied to you. You got the message. What’s the problem?
Yes, and the concept art cutscenes, too.

What did you like about it? I always see everyone say this about MGSV but never understood why. As an open world game it didn't do anything I hadn't seen done before and as a stealth game it felt like a step down from 3 and 4 in a ton of ways. There's no clever level design to abuse in creative ways, siderolling is way too overpowered, getting spotted is less dangerous than ever thanks to regenerating health and that mechanic that locks on to enemies when they see you I know you can turn it off, and I did, but the game's still clearly designed with it in mind, the buddy system just trivialises everything even more and CQC was incredibly dumbed down compared to 4.

There aren't any interesting tools/weapons like rotten food in 3 or the solar gun/mini gear MK3/emotional tranq bullets in 4, either. The best they could come up with was a flying robot fist that's functionally identical to the batarang from Arkham Asylum, which came out 6 years earlier. Sliding down hills in a box that you'll never use because it's difficult enough to actually get spotted as is is kind of alright, I guess?

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some fun with MGSV, mostly through treating it like a third-rate Just Cause 2 by attaching explosives to vehicles then driving them into enemies, but I genuinely don't understand why everyone says this. It doesn't do anything that the most open world games and stealth games don't do significantly better.

LOL

I thought the Steamspy guy stopped letting companies opt out?

Sega, obviously. Do people conveniently forget? Are they "one of the good ones" around here, or something?

Apparently not

Maybe it'll show up tomorrow.

Confirmed for talking out your ass and having never played the games. Go back to >>>/fringe/

Hasn't it been a Steam top seller since release?

Other than the Denuvo shit on Sonic, Sega is probably the least shit company. In that they actually produce good games on a semi-regular basis.

Reminds me Nintendo's Metroid II remake's sound test was locked behind an amiibo I believe

What are you even PRETENDING to say here? You’re completely wrong, you fucking queer. You have no fucking argument.
4:00
17:30
45:00
1:26:00
3:27:00

You give Jim your IP, guess you should go back.

Fair enough, but the Protocols is not "real" so to speak. It's what a Russian author thought the jews might do and how they think, and he ended up being completely right. Prophetic words so to speak.

Discarded.

Being in the top sellers takes really nothing, all of last year flops were also top sellers

i've been away from Holla Forums for a long time. can someone explain the nintendo cardboard thing to me?

It’s not a forgery; jews have admitted to its reality.

Fucking reported. You’re not here to discuss anything and you were BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Top seller means top seller AT THE MOMENT, and most games sell the most at release. At the moment Metal Gear Survive was pushed out when other top list companies aren't putting out anything and metal gear is a brand name that people actually like. So naturally it's the top seller when compared to indie titles that haven't built up a brand yet.

They're selling a cardboard box for $80.

no it's WORSE, they're selling the IDEA of a cardboard box, that's the thing. You're not paying for the box itself, you're paying for the manuals that show you how to assemble cardboard box toys, the cardboard box is just a bonus.

That's how they will justify it to a court should they get sent to one via a lawsuit. This is how they think and this is how the thing got greenlighted.

$80 Cardboard origami kits

Really? I was under the notion that it was mostly prediction. Obviously it was written based on facts because he was right and totally nailed their intentions right from the get go.

I hope it flops harder than e-Readers.

They can just justify it by claiming it comes with a "game"

Is this an MMO? What's stopping people from moving save files out and other regular file system operations?

Always online, meaning your save file isn't even stored on your PC.

Go back to reddit. Learn what words mean.

Okay at first i wasnt sure why everybody got so upset because i only skimmed over the trailer but 80$ is fucking insulting.
Normal game = 50$ == 30 $ for fucking thick paper.

You’re illiterate and autistic. You were blown the fuck out. You were 100% incorrect. Kill yourself.

I've never played it, but based on their review it actually seems fun.

New dunkey review.

No, it didn't.

This meme needs to die.

Why weren't they good?

still mad about XCX I see

MGS 1 had atrociously bad controls and arguably worse stealth even when compared to games released around the same time. MGS 2 had most of the same foibles as MGS 1 but doesn't have the get out of jail free card of being a PS1 game.

Mad that it's a piece of shit disgrace? Yes I was. We had this thread already, XCX is dogshit you goon, and your favorite eceleb is triggered by waifus. Fuck off already.

no taste faggot spotted

oh lordy, thank you

Dunkey seems to trend slightly SJW. I can understand the intent.

Watch his videos, he's definitely not.
People think he his because he complained about how fucking butt ugly the characters in Xenoblade are, and at the same time people were complaining about tits.

Just a dumb guilty by association situation

dunkey said all you is do poke zombies through a fence with a spear. and while that's true for the majority of the singleplayer campaign imagine my face when fucking mortar zombies that could also shoot bullets destroyed my fences and then me

he's right too, X and 2's charatcer designs have been a downgrade

This generation is completely lost.

Click yourself to death with a knife then kike.

I can't speak for X, but as far as I know most characters in 2 were created by differing outside artists. Also ur wrong, only a couple designs in 1 were of much note. 2 has much more diverse designs overall, this carries over to the rare blades. Most look incredible and varied

I'm pretty sure he said Xeno2 was bad because the anime titties were too big

There was already more than enough content in MGSV even without episode 2.

thanks valve for protecting games from review bombing

I hope you did the daily yesterday, in mines, everything takes more firearm damage, running around blasting niggers with a purple shotgun was fun.

Wrong, you just can't see how he's convinced you to come to his shillchamber.

yes, please do

My sides

based konami and gaben here to make sure you know everything is just fine

Are these people wanting to actually try this game out or is it just reddit buying it to make negative "muh kojima gay" reviews, or…?

I imagine name brand alone is carrying it to the charts.

it is all over now

i still see loss in this image

Kill yourself kojimabo fan

Portable Ops was shit and is not canon, user.

said the hack

I liked Dunkey you idiot, I thought he was funny. I disliked his comments on Xenoblade 2.

We had this thread you fucking idiot, he was so fucking obviously complaining about the fan service. Quit shilling your fucking eceleb in this thread, his video was posted twice!

weebs should be eradicated from the planet

I regret nothing. it's a fun game and you're all being like entitled little redditors right now. It's come to the point that Holla Forums is acting like reddit. Besides everyone here knows Fukushima was the real powerhouse behind mgs, so who gives a fuck about kojima anyway?

Only a redditor could enjoy trash like that.

It's a good game. It's fun.

Complain about tits on your own time, SJW.

You’re objectively wrong.

Doubt you've ever even play it any significant amount of time, but claim you're an authority on the subject. Considering I played it, I have more credence to critique it than you.

They should have just made a Ghost Babel remake to start off an alternate universe series and get back Tomokazu Fukushima where ever the fuck he went

I'll grant that X has some pretty uninspired designs, barring maybe Elma, but XC2 actually has some pretty good ones, like Morag and Nia's alt costume.

The blades themselves range from "this is actually pretty neat" (Dagas, Percival, Adenine) to "this character is literally just tits and/ or ass" (Dahlia, Perun, Newt). Some of the latter are made up with actual character, but 80% of the blades are as shallow as their design.

So really XC1 would only win by "percentage of playable character that don't suck", rather than the actual number.

Why should I stick my hand into a fire before I declare that it's hot?

There is so much wrong with your post, I don't even know where to start. You one of those flat earth faggots that pop up around here sometimes too?

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

If you are in a constant speed running mode then the food and water aren't a issue. It is really annoing that you have to stock pile on meat at the beginning. Using the save and exit strat. Animals don't respawn over time. So you can explore little bit relaxed. Also the air tank drains relatively fast. So you can't Explore the dust area that much. Unless you use your hard earned kuban coins to refill your air tank. But the price goes every time up when you refill the tank for 20 units of air. Also the lack of checkpoints are very annoing. Die at the teleport defend mission, it is back to base camp before you went to that defend mission. You lose all the resources you gathered before that defend mission. I made some calculations and the food and water meter drains to 0 in 50min.

His trips override your dubs

Do it, I dare you!

I only had issues at the beginning for food before I realized shit respawned by saving and exiting then returning. Then once I learned where to look for food, like berries near rivers, where gerbils are, and goats, and how to his the birds from the sky or where they rest, it became easy. Then the food/water is a joke once you start domesticating animals.

look like it just might survive

Honestly, I hope it's the most micro transaction filled game of all time. I hope they release an adapter for your PC so you can physically put quarters into the game to keep it running.

If you're still supporting Konami at this point then you deserve all of this

"it's a fun game"
If it's anything like the open beta, it's trash. And I played a lot of the open beta, its fucked up controls, its shitty crafting and looting, its godawful "melee" combat, I hated every second of it and still came in first in every mp game I played and I'm not particularly good at MGSV
Absolute trash

No user, the beta is not like the actual game.
Guns and bows are a thing. And you upgrade speed and other stats through the rpg progression mechanics.

Yeah I can upgrade turds with undigested bits of corn too, user
Unless they miraculously fixed how sloppy everything about the core gameplay was

things i don't like: floaty as fuck
things is do like: good games
by user: age 28

What a surprise.

Even if it's a pc game where you can backup your saves having limited save slots is still bullshit.

Even thought the game is shit, it's still got the Metal Gear Name and the Fox Engine. And it's one of the few games you can make a military waifu.

And streamers love this sort of shit, 2nd pic related.

that post deserves reddit gold!
edit: thank you strangers for reddit gold myself! xD i never thought this day would come! this is also my most upboated comment! xD

Did anyone ever figure out a way to port your MGO custom characters into TPP?
I already made my women and would rather crawl around in Africa than play what looks like a slow, tedious zombie game.

They do.
Smoker makes the game easy as fuck because you have food that never spoils on top of grilled stuff/soups that takes fucking forever to spoil.
Also how do you get "kitchen leftovers" or something?
do you need spoiled stuff to just lay around for some time?
270k Kuban is easier to get than the left-overs for revival pills, not to mention some super rare stork and bear

First food rots, then it turns into kitchen refuse.

Who cares what streamers like? Who cares what you can make if you can’t play it? Stop apologizing for the absolute worst kind of behavior the industry has to offer.

And acting like a double nigger makes the value go to zero.

I stand by the claim that MGR is the best Metal Gear game since MGS3.

I braved an expedition to 4chan and they're basically saying "buy this game because Kojima isn't in it", the faggotry is in full course and they're running a kojimadrone hate camp hard even though they aren't involved in it since Kojima's not in the picture.

There's a huge campaign going on and people are getting banned left and right for dissenting and pointing out that it's shit, claiming anyone that does is a Kojimadrone. It's a fucking hivemind over there.

Nobody even likes Kojima anymore though, how could they even assume that?

doesn't matter, there's a huge samefag push over there, they've cracked 4chan's weaknesses that we patched with this site. Check yourself, it's madness. should still be first page.

Holla Forums doesn't have samefags?

Fuck, i just threw away every thing that spoiled.
Good to know.

No, fuck off cuckchanner.

How is this substantially any different than FFXI which made you pay $1 for each mule (up to a total of 15) and resource harvester per month - on top of charging you a subscription fee. Would anyone argue that having 15 characters worth of extra storage space and being to swap out easily between specced out and strategically placed resource miners wasn't a substantial advantage?

Because nobody gave a shit about FF9 and because nobody fucking played it

You mean 11

yeah sorry

If that's true? then they pretty good at it. I saw the player number at seven thousands on the steam community.

>The Ending saves the series by going back in time and preventing nanomachines from being developed.

It's almost like someone who actively despises kojima wrote that.

don't blame me, just blame idiots that play whatever streamers play.

Look at your ID retard.

He was saying that anyone could just IP hop and samefag almost as easily.

I want to cuddle Raiden.

what a shock!
how could this possibly happen?
so fellow vidya friends, why don't we all order kingdom cum delivery to support #BASED devs? :^)

t. not vavra

Not only does that take more effort than most of them would bother with, but you're still limited with your samefagging by that option. If you change your computer's IP, you can no longer use the old IP, and, if you decide to use multiple devices, you're still limited to a small number of IDs. If you try samefagging on this board, you're either going to make it very obvious, or you're only going to look like a small group of idiots, rather than a large one.

You know you can change IP by just using a vpn or proxy right? You don't have to use another device or reset your router.

is it still gay if he doesn't have a dick?

This question upsets me.

SECRET MESSAGE IN OPENING CUTSCENE

The PC version still can't be played without 100% reproducible crashes.

Their rage just makes me want to play Automata more.

I'm not positive what's worse, developers botching PC ports for nearly 15 years, or PC gamers unwillingness to recognize patterns that ports aren't getting better. I think the latter because it shows an absolute refusal to act with any sort of agency.

That's indicative of society as a whole, and now I will be banned for "political derail" for saying that.

Honestly, from what I've seen of my brother play the game, it looks alright. Food and thirst are overblown issues since it stops depleting for a good few minutes when you get them to 100% (similar to the spirit gauge in Monster Hunter, if that helps the system make sense) and as you play you get more and more resources so it becomes a non issue. Developing your base and increasing your stats and gear is nice too, reminds me of Peace Walker or V, but you can customize your base defenses and change your character's gear not a high bar but this game's more of a fucking RPG than Skyrim ever was, whoever decided to remove stats from TES deserves the death penalty. If Konami weren't turbo kikes and jewed up the game with microtransactions (they're on the same level as MGSV and MGO3's and they were just as shitty there) coupled with the godawful decision to give the game an expiration date thanks to the always-on DRM that adds fuck all to the game, it would be worth 20$ if you like the gameplay loop, 30$ if you're being generous. As it stands the jewish tricks are so fucking awful,especially the fact that it's gonna be Darkspore 2.0, that it completely ruins the game, only worth it if you can get it for free.

Just pirate it.

That's the point, the always-on is so bad that Darkspore is literally unplayable because no one can be bothered to reverse engineer and host fully functional private servers for it. It's legit impossible to pirate it, and thus the game is pretty much lost forever. This will also happen to Survive.

I think this will happen a lot with this current push for always online games. Its the new hot shit and we will see quite a few games permanently lost as these shitfaced companies could not care less about their games after their lifetime.

Dunkeyfags confirmed for goons. Gotcha.

haaaa aaaaaaaaaaah and my hope will never dieeee

and as an added bonus you have to pay to play online on ps4.

yes i am a console fag because fuck steam

Has Valve been delete negative reviews or is this just the current state of the steam userbase?

Since when?

Valve is probably "temporarily filtering them" due to their review bomb detection algorithm assuming negative reviews at a games launch is a concerted effort

Steam is over 60% chinks because of PUBG, of course that this is the current state of affairs over there.

this is your brain on consoles

This

(pic actually taken from a legit asian Steam account)

What are you, retarded? I meant DRM as in the online servers you dumb motherfucker, they serve no purpose outside of preventing you from playing when you're offline, it's literally DRM that puts an expiration date.

Okay so if I can look past the microtransactions and obvious "this isn't actually a Metal Gear game, they just put that there to move units" shit is it a moderately enjoyable game in the end?

A simple "Probably" or "Definitely not" will do.

top kike m8
1 shekel for you

probably

You can't pirate darkspore because the files for the game are hosted remotely and streamed to your client. It seems Metal Gear Survive doesn't do that and the always-online requirement is just another DRM scheme. You can torrent the game, but apparently it hasn't been cracked yet, and there's no guarantee it ever will be a-la Diablo 3.

That's a very lewd looking Nanachi. What's going on there?

It's from the manga, she's just eating food.

She is used to just slapping stuff together into a barely edible goo, then she meets one of the other main characters who is a master cook.

Don't have first hand experience but couple of youtubers have highlighted how you can climb on rock and poke zombies, that are unable to climb, until they die.

then you meet the ones that can mortar you and the other ones that jump to you and kick your face in. i mean you can cheese the game like that but then its kind of your own fault for doing it. it'd be like complaining that manus in dark souls was a tedious and boring fight because you cheesed him with 300 arrows

The only time combat is mandatory is for defense missions where zombies are attracted to a teleporter or a digger and are coming from multiple directions, so that's useless because you'll only be able to lure a fraction of them to a ledge and you'd waste time leading them. It's useless for grinding for energy too because the energy you get from zombies stops being significant after level 10 and if you don't backstab and fulton them you get less and it takes a lot longer.

lump