Gravity Rush/Daze 2

It's been a little while since the last one, but there's some news for Gravity Rush 2 that's worth mentioning. I hope we're all still shifting with our favorite shifters, taking cute pictures and getting better at aiming our rocket jumps.

On to some news, Sony has postponed the take down of the Gravity Rush 2 servers after fan outcry, so they will be up and running until July this year. Still too soon for my tastes, but for any of you who have been sitting on your copy since last year, that gives you more than enough time to get those Dusty Tokens.

A new bug has been discovered which allows you to play the entirety of the game (with some exceptions) as Raven. This includes are full move set exactly as you'd have it in her DLC. You can even save the game and have your save file be a Raven file. The few things you can't do involve some missions which disable shifting (such as where you are getting the Jupiter and Lunar styles as Kat) and missions which change kat's costume. The good news is after those costume changing missions are completed, you are returned to playing as Raven. You can witness the bug in action here:
hooktube.com/watch?v=M6IkVlI99RE
If you experiment, I recommend you make a new save file for it.

Lastly, the Gravity Daze 2 manga adaptation had its first volume released, I believe it's the story of the games first chapter on the Banga.

Other urls found in this thread:

karageko.me/2018/01/07/gravity-rush-art-book-interview/
vk.com/c_artbook?w=wall-11203119_131223
hooktube.com/watch?v=GZK6sL4-y_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sliding bump

Motherfucker I've been wanting to make a Gravity thread for the past 2 weeks but I had been procrastinating because I have little experience making threads. You just saved me a bunch of hours today making an OP.
On topic though that webm made me regret purging a lot of my talismans and getting rid of all my driver ones. They're green talismans so I should mine layers 1-5 of Delvool to recollect them correct? Or is the quality of even those layers already above driver talismans? If you made that webm could you also showcase the super rocket jump ( jumping immediately after attacking or evading) too?
I've essentially completed everything in the game since yesterday, all the collectibles/missions/dlc are done, Delvool is completed, and I've finally crafted the gift fragment/ultimate talisman. I fucked up the ordering though so instead of getting the aesthetic I-IX order I got the III-II-I VI-V-IV IX-VIII-VIII. So my autism is probably going to make me recraft the talisman to fix that. Now I hop on the game twice a day to do the rounds of treasure hunts and challenges sent to me while taking a picture or two. I always made fun of and laughed at people who lost shit when they didn't back up or make copies of their files so it's fitting that when I checked today after finally copying all my pictures from the ps4 to my pc that I lost ~100 photos that became corrupted. So now I'm fucking pissed since I lost a good several days of photos now. Kat's preciousness really helps to calm me down however. To add to the news someone translated the interview at the end of the game's art book and it really warmed me how passionate they were about making the game. karageko.me/2018/01/07/gravity-rush-art-book-interview/
How are anons at challenge rankings? So far my best results are a handful in the top 20's and hundred with the rest scattered in any where from the 300's to 10,000 ranks.

what the fuck is this game?
never heard of it before…. and…. from that mp4 it looks like some quality vintage animu

A girl with gravity powers and no panties doing cool things.

NICE!
I haven't even made it past 6. Kinda irks me how there's only two attempts per day. Feels like those mobages that make you pay to skip cooldown periods.

Well, that one's a novelty for me.

Reposting artbook DL link in case anyone missed it:
vk.com/c_artbook?w=wall-11203119_131223

bump with a bit of fresh kitten

Kat is so pure. She deserves more fans.

She's absolutely precious.

That’s super sexy and now I’m sad.

Don't be sad Satan, you can play with Kat still. She wants to play with you.

That's a 10/10 shot, user.

Thanks, I was raised by a master photographer so a lot of it just rubbed off on me naturally.

Really like the second and last one. I kinda wish I hadn't borrowed my copy to a friend, I want to try out the Raven glitch now. Didn't do Delvool though.

Good god I love that music so much.
This game is so wonderful, why does nobody know or care about it? You get to play as a cute girl for crying out loud. I bet even the SJW's who actually play videogames would enjoy it. But nah, its always the hyped up game of the month for everybody.

Thats neat user, I just make visual shitposts. I'll upload some sometime later when I can.

Did someone say Fire-Bound Lions? Because I heard Fire-Bound Lions.

That's a fantastic action shot. This is one of mine, I'm not super happy with it, but it was fun.

It's not a very popular game anywhere, least of all here because the board is a vast majority of PC gamers. I don't think it would be very popular with left wingers because Kat is silly, ditzy, not super bright, and very innocent but with an edge of humor from her obliviousness. I don't think these are considered positive female traits by lefties. The music in the games is wonderful.

You would be doing the world a wonderful favor if you could upload your pics to mega or something similar. I can't get enough of these great photos. Really great shots.

Use your charged stasis throws, especially the piercing and debris throws. I found in most situations they were much more efficient than the SP attacks.

Ahhh yes thats it. This soundtrack is so amazing.
hooktube.com/watch?v=GZK6sL4-y_Y
Btw where the fuck did kat learn this song? She just started singing it all of a sudden.
Im guessing she learned it during her past somewhere but its never specified.
These game leave a lot of details out and it really bothers me.

I absolutely love characters like her though.
The fact that she act like an actual human being gives her a lot of her charm for me. I actually became infatuated with her, its too bad im too autistic for girls like her, I would say something retarded and things would immediately go down the drain.

Isn't the melody from her music box in Eto?

A lot of it is unsaid and unclear. Her music box had the same melody. The apple significance is never really explained either, beyond the fact it just fell from the top of the spine. Also, the statues around Lhao and Hekseville depict Elektricitie and hint towards the Darkness.

Hekseville and Lhao in VR never ever.

The Prime1 figures are really impressive. I might get a Kat figure, she's really special.

I know it'll never happen but if Gravity Rush 3 is announced, do you think Raven will be the MC?
The creator said that Gravity Rush 2 was the last of the Kat saga so he might use Raven as the new MC.

Switch remake when?

how did you gesture without going into the photography options?

There's also the fact that the same fish statue exists in the park in Auldnoir and in Dourwa Hiraleon in Jirga Para Lhao. I really love the little details in the game like the different animations of children playing in every district and sudden mood change from the journal entries in Delvool layer 45. This game easily earned a spot in my heart of all time favorites.
Same. There will never be another character like Kat, so precious and sweet.

Hold down on the d-pad and without letting go press the corresponding gesture button.

Switch remake when?

The PS4 can barely handle it man, there's no way it's running on a switch

I want an ensemble cast with Yunica, Permet, and Raven.

I think I'd just want a new cast, would be weird to have a full fledged game without Kat

I'm mostly considering who would be most fun to play as. I don't really think there will ever be a new Gravity Rush game but I hope the directors new projects will be as fun and focus on how you navigate the area as well.

The game sold like trash user, there's not gonna be a GR3.

Lots of projects have sold poorly, yet still got sequels. They're called passion projects for a reason. That said, maybe Gravity Rush got it's sequel…

So even after 300 hours there were still conversations I had missed. It was nothing essential that I had missed. It was the conversation with Chaz at the Arquebus Academy about the missing orphans and Brahman and the case's conclusion. But now I'm running across the map to see if I had somehow missed any other unmarked conversations.