Caligula livestream

The stream will go live in about 3 hours from now. It's going to have the latest news on the upcoming PS4 remake and anime adaptation (and maybe some surprise announcements, you never know).

Personally, I'm curious to see where they'll take this IP going forward. It may be the next JRPG giant in the making.

Caligula fag that you?

Literally no one else on this board gives a shit about it
Maybe he won't shit up his own thread whining about people not liking cuckolding this time around

tl;dw this for me after it's done, thanks

He defended the MC raising a child that was not his own.

The protagonist of Yakuza raised a child that wasn't his own.

Adoption =/= cuckholding. Letting somebody fuck your wife/girlfriend is cuckholding. Only children and idiots think adoption is the same as cuckholding (though if said child you adopted is from your wife fucking some other dude while you were together, that's a different story).

Wrong. It's your wife fucking behind your back.

Fair point. Willing or unwilling, that's cuckholding. Adoption isn't that, though.

he took in an orphan that he literally found on the street (in the process of trying to find her mother, who was his friend)
not to mention he was himself an orphan and felt he should in some way pay back society for raising him, to the point where he opens an orphanage.
it's not anything like

Well, the stream just ended. There was a whole lot of talking and I had no idea what they were saying because I haven't learned Japanese yet
They showed off the intro for the anime, and a trailer for the game. They also listed some Japanese pre-order bonus stuff.
If you ask me, they didn't show off nearly enough gameplay. A few minutes of demo would have been nice. Why is that so hard for game companies these days? Nonetheless, I'm convinced enough that the remake will improve over the original and move the IP forward.

You get to watch your waifu get NTRed and impregnated in front of you for the complete single mother experience?

Was it an actual adoption, or was it cuckolding?

he is talking about Yakuza not caligula

where are you getting the h from? It looks stupid when you write it like that.

I don't like the aesthetic of the new combat but I'm glad it'll finally be a steady framerate. Worst part was how it could become a stop-motion mess if it got too exciting on the Vita.
I also hope the additions don't ruin what was already a really good story and cast.
Mufue Best Girl

Exactly, though another point that every user seems to forget it that that's literally one inconsequential romance option out of the possible four others.
You can tell the mentality, or maybe age, of the anons who never played the game, never looked it up, never watched a vid, never read anything about it but yet immediately think the entire game is about bedding down a pre-used young single mother. It's ridiculous the reflexive reaction.
And now every user thinks, thanks to this one guy who stalked me in every thread I posted in - literally posting pictures of my posts and saying "I know it's you, I know your posting style" - that anyone who wants to talk about the game is me.

It's retardation at all sides.

No, he took in a little girl who was the daughter of the woman he and his yakuza-brother both loved.
Kiryu is absolutely a kung-fu Sojiro, mate. It's precisely
all over again.
Although I wish Sojiro had been even half the man Kiryu was…before Yakuza 6 made him even worse.

God I fucking hate this overused meme but they really fucking do.

Holy shit. Congratulations user, you cracked the case. You figured it out. Bravo.
All kidding aside, at least they hired the good Persona writer and not the shitty current ones.

I have the Vita version lying around somewhere, never got around to playing it though since it came out alongside Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain. Is the PS4 version significantly different or should I stick with the Vita one?

Fat people do no harm to you. But fatshaming is harmful. I hope they remove this in localization.

Is the sequel still gonna be on Vita?

I want the Caligulafag to fuck off with his shit game

The game ran quite alright using Vita homebrew in turn up the clock speed. Sadly, I can only play it in Japanese(at during battle, since none of the abilities or descriptions of them have been translated. I'll have to get back to this at some point. The game's pretty cool.

Yeah tell me about it. I really miss tadashi's work in the persona series. I really hope he come back now that the cancer of a director which hired typical shitty anime writers left but I know it's unlikely. Then again if people overall didn't had very shitty taste in a game's plot or characters, PE 3 and 4 would never be that popular so maybe Tadashi would have been hired again already.

Funny enough tadashi made sure to left some open stuff so he can wrap it up in case he returns, specially in the PSP port of Batsu.

Man, the girls in this say the meanest shit. Saw another screenshot awhile ago of the same nature.