4 AM

Losing control?

Whats the most difficult game you've ever beaten?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michiel_de_Ruyter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate you faggots. Have fun

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Probably DMC3 because I suck at them.

I dont really finish many games. I cant remember.

have you ever felt your internal organs dying in real time before?

Probably Super Meat Boy. I can't think of any really difficult games I've beaten.
I feel lonely again.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

My parents came back a day early. Just like last time they left. Kinda pissed.

have no fear for real
it's just a turning wheel
once you start up
there's no other way

Everyone has those moments.

Sorry.

Im gonna say crypt of the necrodancer on all zones mode. Its quite the trip.

Probably not the best example, but I game-overed on Tsugunai's last boss more times than I care to think about. Not only a test of what you've learned over the game, but also of your adaptability to it's own specific moveset, since he hits like a fucking freight train if you fail to defend properly. Though I suppose some might call it trial and error of a sort.

Whats the point in playing games if you don't beat them
How goes user

Lonely from no friends or no 3dpd?
How goes fam

Deep stuff
How goes user

we're having a propoganda friday. Stuffs nice..

gamewise…things are okay, nothing to say. Game is coming along…ish…somewhat.

Morning.
Management left 30 liters of rotting, leaking milk behind the counter for me to take our tonight. I was not impressed.
On the plus side, cool shit happening in a game I play.

Hotline Miami? I dunno.

Why'd you reply to me?

Is that really that hard?

I play alot of games that just get too long for their own good.
Yesterday i spent 3 hours turning the oxyfuel tanks on and off. Thats it. Im super sore now. My hands feel funny.

I always hate this criticism of some kinds of games. Having to actually learn the game isn't a bad thing.
How goes user

What game? The fuck is happening in that picture

How goes user
What game?

because i dont know.

You need to get some muscle in your hands.

How goes crimson

I'd say it's both. Today was fine I guess. I'm getting desperate for some form of communication tbh. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad of an idea is it to try getting into RP/ERP?

Fuck gothic 2's controls so hard. The only way to backstep fast after attacking is the neutral forward attack, but master level one handed fucks that up making it harder to use the neutral attacks after moving. So now i have to delay myself before i can attack. It fucks up the whole flow.

Im trying.

Again, the factor is that he hits so hard and so often that you're mostly stuck on defensive in fighting him, so if you screw up too much, he'll kill you before you can even act. Thankfully there is a save point right outside his room so you don't have to clear Hades again, but it is a three phase fight, so you can get through all of phase two finally only to get immediately killed when trying to learn the next phases' tells.

Pretty good this past day actually. Some bad, but mostly good. Got some greentext typed up if anyone actually cares to read it.

what would you do if she buttfucked you with them

Mornin lads, how goes?
Playing anything fun?

I played the Acceleration of Suguri 2 Beta today, its pretty damn fun Tsih rocks
Also killed a few Niggergantes, Azure Raths, and did some arena shit in MHW before playing more MabiPro, and I squeezed in an episode or two of Big O to boot.
Today was a good day.

I suppose that would be Bayonetta. That or Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus; the final fight of Asuka/Homura was pretty damn tough. Quite a difficulty spike at that.

That sucks I wish my family would go out of town for a few days

and what would that be? what game?

been listening to this most of the afternoon. Triple-Q's best mashup album to date tbh

1 being bad 10 being great?
a -15

fine, fine. things are going fine. Trying to get people in three timezones to work at the same time is causing fucky buisness. The other team members are working on their own parts in their own time.

also did i mention the name yet? It´s gonna be called

RYTERIAN WARS

sounds good, eh?

Dont. You will regret it for the rest of your life. I hope those forums have deleted all my posts by now.

Are you gay? Cause its all dudes you know.

How is gothic 2

I always care to read things fam

Why is it that every time, like clockwork, when I have some things to talk about, my Steam friend is offline all day? It's almost starting to piss me off. I guess that's the effect of really only having one guy I talk to in my entire friends list.

Rhyterian?
It makes me think of reptiles.

Its both amazing and horrible. Its hard to describe. The balanced is completely fucked because of the expansion so the early game is hard as shit and the rest of the game is a cake walk. Also the combat is kinda fucked because the awful controls.

My onahole arrives tomorrow too so it extra sucks. Of course this shit doesn't get here until they get back home. Also still got a ton of beer left I didn't get to drink

That is a pretty good name. Who is ryterian though

When me and my BFFs sleep schedule gets too separate I get the same feeling.
Whats going on user?

Pilotwings Expert

Another Shift done at work looking at freight..

there's no H in it, lad.

Not really *too* difficult, but the hardest gaming achievement I'm proud of is 100%ing Hotline Miami 1 (didn't bother trying with 2, too many levels with annoying off-screen gun bullshit).

Feeling weirdly out of control of things right now, kind of dissociated I guess would be the term? Hoping to just chill with some tea and practice drawing and pull myself back into the swing of things.

Take out the h and its still the same thought. Does the name ryterian have any plot relevance?

why is this website mostly populated by children

Not lately. Still trying to get my bathroom light fixed, since having to keep the bathroom door cracked steams up the bedroom some when showering, and I've got my game systems in here I'd rather not have on the fritz. Good news is that dad's coming out for a visit, so maybe he'll finally put this thing to rest and I can get back to muh vidya.

>Rush off to get remicade infusion.
>Entire room to myself for once; don’t have to watch other people get sacks of blood drip fed into their bodies, or deal with them watching (((news))) or possibly spreading around the Japanese cold Texas flu.
My LUCK stat is so BIG, I see FEAR in the employee’s eyes when I walk in the door. All in all though, a good day. Ear’s still ringing even after it’s been cleaned out though.

Also, said store's having a design-a-shirt contest I'm looking into. $150 gift card to the winner, and I'm honestly not sure how much participation places like this get. Will be good to use my skills with various design programs again, as I don't do that much anymore beyond making banners and stitching screencaps.

Was there ever a hard "18+ only" rule here?

Pilotwings is some shit
What you going to stream user?

No thanks

Is anything making you feel like you have no control?

nah, it just sounded cool to us.

Beats me. Edgy things attract children, and that's why imageboards have so many underage b& retards.

Also:
What the fuck Bandai? That’s about $10 per twenty minute episode, assuming they didn’t at least charge less for shows with less meat per disc. It’s not like I haven’t known that anime fans, the ones that actually buy new copies of shows as released, get hosed, but this is fucking nuts.

we were otssing around names all day, and after two hours i barked out Michiel de Ruyter Wars

Ruyter became Ryterian and we were done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michiel_de_Ruyter

the onahole sucks or the situation does? :^)
F

surely between the two of you, you guys can get that way-too-high-up light replaced.
Good luck user
nice find user! That's pretty damn lucky.

So, if you're using the new controls, you need 6 buttons for movement and 4 for attacking. I actually have 10 buttons for movement since i hate using the end/home/page up section for movement. I use WASD for attacking. Fuck 2 handed weapon enemies. They can all go die.

Besides having no money, no reliable source of income, being one minor setback away from having my life crumble apart, paranoia that most of my friends are avoiding me for being annoying, the creeping feeling of dread that hangs over my every waking moment, and the utter inability to find a way to wake up on time or fall asleep when I'd like to: nothing, really.

Gonna start with some Sega GT, Air Force Delta, and maybe some Spikeout

Egh, F 22 and LHX for the Genesis.. Im a sucker for early Polygon games, especially simulators even if they play like shit a bit. Still technologically interesting to play what they were pulling off on consoles in the early 90s

Hey bby u wan sum fuc?

It's tough at parts but not ridiculously difficult. Just drawing a blank

It's a dickgirl but her dick is also an anime girl. Also see below.

It's a game called Infinity. Sci-fi tabletop game inspired by the likes of ghost in the shell or altered carbon.
Tldr of fluff - the Asia's merged to form a superpower to combat the emergence of the west (the Americas, oceanic states merged to form a power called PanOceana). Japan got the shit end of the deal as their neighbours used this as a chance to get even with them, effectively stripping them of any social or economic status in the Yu-Jing empire. The creators have been posting pictures insinuating that the Japanese are rebelling against all of Asia, likely as the culmination of this year's competitive season also called Treason.
It gets interesting from here because the winner of their big yearly tournament, the interplanetario, dictates the outcome of major events, usually.

I'm deciding what Switch game to get. Narrowed it down to Bayonetta 1&2 or Kirby Star Allies. Leaning towards Kirby to have something to play co op with my little bro, but he probably wouldn't like Kirby.

I went through more than 600 dollars for school shit. Fuck this is expensive. Im getting the money for it from the gov but seriously. these boots are comfy tho

Whats vision of esceflowers about?
And definitely do that contest. Thats good money if you win.

I thought this was like a modern game with tanks and stuff tbh

Both

Can you just use a controller with joysticks

This one just takes practice. Being NEET so long I had the same problem. I can wake up when I need to now, because I have to be awake for 4am every day. Can't go to sleep when I need to though so I end up with nosleep a lot

post music you jive with when you're coming down but you're still in a somber mood

There's nothing I wanna talk about tbh.

You can with ds4windows but you need the tactile feedback from the keyboard. You just cannot play without it.

(checked)

yes, yes. BUt the name is just something that sounds cool and unique essentially. Something separately….that's about it.

That's how marketing works, right?

well fuck your little brother, get Kirby.. though if you have the funds get Bayo Climax Import from Japan.

I was a neet for 4 months when I lost my job 2 years ago, it was nice being lazy for a while and on unemployment but you gotta get back up and try getting out.

May I suggest looking into a Office Position or what I do, something with Logistics/Trucking

Why not name the world ryterion so the name has some plot relevance?

You really like your flight games huh

When you said asia formed a superpower my first thought was "that wouldn't be good for japan" then the second bit came up. Unrealistic scenario tbh

What kind of kid doesn't like kirby
Make him go play 64 or the NES one.

Yeah thats true. Gotta be the only thing that pops up when you google it

that's what was the plan actually. Not earth, but nameing is Ryteria / Ryterion…hmm…which one sound better to you?

He's a modern 10 year old kid, kids are little shits these days. He plays Minecraft and Fortnite pretty much exclusively.

can't say i'm familiar with them, it sounds like you're having fun though.

sounds pretty cool, all right.
Huh, interesting.
that's pretty fucking cool actually. Letting the players shape the game.

i don't buy onaholes anymore though

I still havent had a chance to talk to the qt in english. Im just gonna take the chance when im waiting for class to start on tuesday. I just feel awkward going up to someone on their phone.

Whichever one you wanna have the name of the game as. You cant just have a name with a made up word and not have it plot relevant.

Yeah. Seems Funi picked up the rights because they smelled shekels from redub potential, so they've got their own BD-DVD sets (half series of course because you should still have to pay twice; fuckers) for like $60+ altogether. I'm content with this, though I can't exactly speak of the dub quality at this point. But this set was dual audio with subs anyhow.

Also find it funny and sad FoxBox apparently tried to pick it up way back when, and of course heavily changed shit, including removing Yoko Kanno's OST for it.

Yeah, and they're the cheapest store I know of when it comes to PS4s, so either I could put some earnings towards that, or slowly stretch my earnings like I tend to for pricing fuckups.

Old 1996 series by Sunrise about some high school girl that gets dragged into a swords-and-mecha fantasy world in the midst of a war. Apparently it's a classic, hence the high aftermarket prices and Funi wanting to get their shitty hands on some of that pie.

Simulators are one of the niches I love, I dream of having a room dedicated with Flight/Space, Racing, and now with one keep unit that Steel Battalion setup.

fair enough.

good fucking music choice, lad.

Was glad this one finally got utilized in the DS extended port.

A bit of Monster Hunter World, that's about it.

helluva grab then. I hate Funimation for that bullshit, and making their fucking Blu-Rays so goddamned expensive. It's completely horseshit kikery.

what kind of set you building? What weapon do you main? Are you far into the story?

You failed as a brother

Why not

How close are you to ps4 now anyway

I'd love to have a good racing sim cabinet set up.
I've been really craving a comfy space game. Be a pirate or a space trucker just moving product and exploring. Would be comfy as fuck.

Wait, that's not Singing Mountain. What the fuck.

Im heading to bed. Night.

I feel tired and empty.

See you tomorrow.

good night, user.

uh idk Sword and shield?

Is it better to have friends and be betrayed or to have no friends at all?

Whats got you so down

Cya next time user

Night dude.

Well I'm the user that posted about my 2 other brothers going into the Navy. He was far more attached to them than me, they were his bad influence. Now that they're gone for a while now though, maybe I can fix him.

I don't know.

I feel like I'm living without purpose all the time recently. I've lost motivation to even collect vidya, let alone play them.

That'd drive me crazy tbh

Purpose is a myth anyway

because my right hand or on the rare occasion, my left is sufficient enough. Onaholes are pretty okay, but they're not worth it to me in the long run.

same. I just have a goal to work towards though, so that keeps me sort of moving.

hm hm
SnS is pretty handy if you want to play a sort of battle/support, since you can use items with it still drawn. It's just good for elemental/status effect damage anyway.

If you're using an SnS that doesn't have elemental or status damage, you aren't playing it right.

I know what's got me down.

Do you have any siblings?

Honestly, I don't give Funi any money in not buying new. Though, if I do come across a preowned compilation release of a series and I haven't heard anything about them fucking with it, if it's at a decent price I'll pick it up. And with direct rerelease compilations they'd acquired from other companies, like Geneon, I figure they're too lazy to do their own subbing and just rebuy the scripts.

Also, you want bad pricing? Baccano's original black box set. Four volumes. $30 a piece. $5 more for the box. $125 for 16 episodes. Albeit a very good series, but I'll stick with being happy I only paid $16 for mine, and let the original owners foot the full bill. Especially now that Funi lost the rights and can't print more (as happened with a lot of Aniplex published series they've had, including both FMAs). Though the JP releases might have been even worse, as those were two episodes and eight volumes in length.

Was at $180 earlier, but I'm back to $170 after that buy earlier (store credit making up the rest. Not looking forward to 8% sales tax on $200.

Freelancer?

But there's an idea there.. be dope as hell

Its ok man.. if there's one thing I know, its how to drive when Im stoned.. its like you know your prospective is fucked so you just gotta let you hands work the controls as if you're straight..

Depends on what you value more; independence or relationships. If the former, then it's better to remain alone so that you don't have to deal with the nuisances of any given relationship. If it's the latter, then it's better to be able to cherish the good times after they're long gone.

I only just begun. What's the fastest weapon set?

I've only used my hand like twice since getting onaholes over a year ago, its not even close to being enough

Are you getting a tax return this year?

Does any NEET?

Is it too early to accept I'm going to die alone?

wat?

that's what I've been doing.

For pure speed, you want Dual Blades or Insect Glaive. DB is faster still though. But DB depends heavily on your stamina, so you'll want to keep those Dash Juices close at hand.

Different strokes different folks I guess :^)

It's still a fictitious setting. Muslims made totally not tachikomas before the models were replaced with scorpion-like tanks.

Yeah, it's neat how they let players collaborate in the storytelling. Last year's competitive season had a group of hacktivists that you could take as long as you did not compete with the universes AI government, ALEPH. Their fate was most of them being killed, the sole survivor defected to an alien faction.

Yeah, I often wish I was an only child, or at least having a sister instead.

Those older space games like freelancer never really have all the little things I want. I want to be able to put it on cruise control and go walk around my cockpit. I want to be able to hook up to a trading satellite and walk around town taking quests and drinking at weird alien bars. I want full immersion into the world.

Me cause I worked last year some.

You think you are real funny huh

You won't die alone, you'll have all the memories of all the fucktards that you've ever interacted with rolling around in your brain. What are you really going to think about in the moments of your death aside from the people you've met along the way?

Definitely

We all die alone unless you decide to take some people with you

They still use 50 year old weapons right now for fucks sake.

I just got the one sister, it was comfy as a kid.

Why do I always get ignored lads

I don't know, how early we talking?

Yeah, those got stupid expensive. Even the half series DVD sets did. I'm lucky I found some still at about $35 each. Anyhow, I still see the occasional part of the individual five volume blu-ray release for about $20-30 each, but that's still about $100-150 for the whole series in that format, and each volume only has 13 episodes or so.

Speaking of divisions, I find it odd that Funi's gotten away with calling Space Dandy two seasons, when it was one season broken into two cours. And even weirder, it seems like places like Wikipedia are also claiming it was two seasons to back it up. Anything to bill you twice when once would suffice I suppose. I got mine preowned for like $24 anyhow. Just wish it could have been an all-in-one print like my copy of Gun Sword was. Four DVDs of episodes and an entire disc of extras, without taking up any extra shelf space. That was a good $12 spent.

Yeah but you weren't NEET during that time.

Don't be too hard on yourself. It's probably because someone either can't hear you or they're busy if it's online shit.

On that note, I also wonder if that's why the size of the Gurren Lagann DVD reprint (and initial western Blu-ray) were so small, maybe due to Aniplex not giving them much of a license duration. Those blu-rays are like $400-700 now.

You just gotta make yourself more loud like me user
Whats up?

But I am NEET now

How come Gurren Lagann shit is so hard to find?

all the regrets in life.

19. Might stick around for a few more years, though.

woah that's a pretty cool-looking.
Is there a game version? Or is this strictly tabletop?

It takes effort to be this funny

why? Dual Blades is pretty dang fun tbh. You look like a huge fuckin weeb using them though. You do a naruto run while you're in demon/archdemon mode. Still fun as fuck though, and has some of the best elemental/status damage out of any other weapons.

that's some jewry right there

Maybe you just don't have anything interesting to say.

Regrets are an illusion, they only have as much power as you afford them. Stop harboring the past and learn to let go.

So what else is new everyone?

Any suggestions to stream for Xbox?

Im thinking more unique titles.

Dual blades for onaholes he meant.

I remember seeing Gurren Lagann DVD sets at Best Buy before. You saying I could have made a fortune on them today? You really never know what will spike in value, huh

Only if you aren't naturally funny

Does xbox have many exclusive nip games? Never got an xbox as a kid so wouldn't know

that is a bad idea

Yeah, they became hard to find every since the company that distributed the dvds decided to stop having western divisions.

What do you mean by stream? Movies?

Jesus why

Twitch stream, I do it for fun to meet people and talk about vidya

Scalpers and hardcore buyfags
i'm a buyfag, but not THAT much of a buyfag. I don't usually buy anime to begin with anyway

I've always found it hard to let go of the past. I feel like if things had been slightly different, I might've turned out better. I keep replaying certain points, and I just want to forget and be start a clean slate, yet I can't bring myself to do it.

Because it's stupid popular. You've also got just on DVD alone four different print runs, each with their own foibles.
I've had the first and second, and gave my set of the first to a friend who prefers Jap dub with no need for additional options.

I'm 26 this year and don't have much problem with the notion.

And for the most part they use modern-day technology in a setting 200 years into the future. The only people behind them, technologically are straight up modern-day humans using modern weaponry which is still a couple centuries behind everyone else. their big claim to fame is they have a lot of doctors due to the planet they colonized being overflowing with the materials to make the wonderdrug called silk. Space Saudis just use their ludacris amounts of money to buy the coolest toys they can get their hands on to equip their private armies. Their lore in a tldr is muslims got butthurt that everyone else is leaving them in the dust. In respinse they've taken initative to rebuild the Assyrian empire

Just a tabletop game and manga. They are a tiny company compared to say, Games Workshop.

(checked)
I just need to buy like 6 different shows and I'd be happy tbh
But thats only if I like win the lottery

So its in space? I feel like most people would just tell muslims to fuck off at that point. Build a generational ship of whites only and start flying off in a random direction.

Bandai more or less killed their western anime division, and while some companies have bought up titles to keep getting money (like Funi with TTGL, or Sentai Filmworks with Overman King Gainer), apparently if Aniplex doesn't want to renew they don't want to renew. And TTGL also still airs here sporadically, so I'd wager everytime it does, demand for the actual sets gets a bump. I think the Blurays for it were like $80 initially. Some jump, huh?

As mr checkem says, scalpers and buyfags (the ones that pay full price new). Was a guy in one of my classes some years back that, during a a rather cringeworthy presentation for a required Comm class, admitted to having dropped $350 on each BD for Fate/Zero

(HEILED)
I'd never buy anything gaming or anime related over $100 honestly, unless it's a console, of course.

Reminds me. Saw a set of the first season of K-on at a Bookmans earlier.

This world is fucked

100$ isn't all that much and theres tons of good games that cost more than that

I saw really nice complete sets while in nippon. Regret not getting them.

Most money I've spent on a game myself was $90 in birthday money on ToE, and that was a game I knew I'd enjoy (being a fan of the series), it being complete and in great shape, and the ability to co-op it with a friend. No regrets on that one.

Saw a copy of another game I have going for $300 earlier today. I know it was an LE, but yeesh.

jews. Still, those are some nice miniatures. Are they that detailed in person as well?

let me know how that goes for you fam

W E W

I thought the popularity died down.

What is love, /4am/?

If its a crazy 400 million one I'll pay for full trips to nippon for all my favorite people in 4am. Would be fun.

Baby don't hurt me

If any good old games cost that much, I'd rather emulate/pirate without guilt, or play some rerelease of it instead.

On a related note, someone else in one of my classes actually made a Paper Miku flash as a project. It was actually quite well animated, and showed a good knowledge of what he was doing, despite the content. Better than just working SAEBAH into your powerpoint for no good reason.

And don't get me started on the furry yaoi landwhale in that class working her fetish into her projects..

Incidentally, Fate/Zero is also out of print now.

TTGL's popularity is unlikely to die down permanently. Think the latest airing was last year on reborn Toonami.

Don't hurt me

You can't change the past. When you dwell on it, you're just needlessly hurting yourself. I am not saying that you should completely forget the sorrow that you've felt as a result. I am merely saying that you should learn to apologize to yourself and to others who were involved and make amends by learning from the scenarios you've been it. I realize this can be quite difficult, but the important thing is to realize that being consumed by the guilt or regret is not constructive.

I'll emulate first and if I really really love it I'll consider buying it. Only got a few that are expensive like that though.
Honestly haven't priced a lot of my collection in a long time so dunno what anythings worth.

Oh god explain

Decided to listen to Wild Woody's soundtrack. What the fuck is this soundtrack?

Haqquislam mainly do their own thing and control their own single planet. Nobody wants to fuck with them since humanity is reliant on the silk they produce and sell, and don't want the attention of the hashashin order. The real shitflinging is between the westearn power, eastern power and aliens with robots pulling strings. Nomads, Ariadna and haqquislam aren't large enough to be a significant threat, but they've buddied up kind of to keep themselves from being overrun by the others.

Yes. The miniatures are gorgeous in person, and only gets better if you're an ass man or love action movies. Though there's still a fair bit of dated models in the range, mainly the French, Japanese and an alien race called the Shasvastii. They try to keep a good balance of releasing new miniatures and resculpting older models that need some love.

Wait this is a tabletop game not a video game?

What's to explain? It was a lardball yaoi fangirl that constantly made her projects involve furshit, and not in any sort of "well that's just an animal character" way, like one might say designing a character like Crash Bandicoot might be. No, it was furshit. And parteway through the semester, she ordered a fursuit for the latest yiffcon or whatever she was planning on attending, and not only felt the need to show off that horrible fox skin or whatever it was, but also brag about how she was bringing her boyfriend and his son with her.

I'd heard she was also taking the Japanese classes there from Paper Miku guy (who honestly wasn't too bad a guy on the whole, just didn't know the first thing about power levels), and felt like I'd dodged a bullet in only getting one class with her around.

I don't know, what's this one?

Funny thing is, I actually managed to play through all of Persona 4 on an emulator. It got me into the series and I ended up buying the PS3 release of Persona 3, and the collectors edition of Persona 5 on release day. Same thing happened with Project Diva, I emulated the PSP games, then went on to buy the PS3 games, the 3DS game, X, and Future Tone. Piracy isn't always bad.

I'm sure you do. Considering the western blu-rays are apparently four volumes per season at minimum (granted, I don't know if K-on falls into "12-13 episodes is a season" or "24-26 is a season", so it could be more like six per). One of those stores has them for like $20 each.

How many minis and reiterating that it's a tabletop game did it take for you to figure that out?

Fuck, I dunno.

You'll have to excuse Shitsu, he's a bit slow in the head.

i hope you get that as a lump sum at least

I'm not surprised.

show me

Thats so gross. I was at a con a few years ago and some faggot came in their fursuit. Saw kids hugging it and shit because the parents didn't know it was a pervert thing.

Most studies show that piracy doesn't really hurt the industry and does basically what you described anyway

K-on is 12 eps first season and 24 second. Kinda weird really

Until that post tbh

this tbh

Of course, anyone who doesn't is a dummy. You get interest in that money and make way more over time rather than it being all tied up by the government.

quite a lot of dummies out there y'know
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I feel like I'm wasting my time whenever I do anything nowadays tbh.

How about this?

It's a bit strange, since Sentai apparently got ahold of FSN, and I know someone got Kaleid Liner for western release (might be the same company, but I haven't checked). I suppose Funi snatched Zero first, but it's a bit odd Sentai hasn't tried to acquire it themselves, assuming the own the other two. But maybe the Japanese publisher isn't bothering with licensing it out anymore, or it's too fucking expensive for anyone else.

But you always talk about not having anything to live for and no purpose so how are you wasting time you don't even care about or need?

Parents should probably be educated about sexual deviants like that. I mean, it's one thing if it's a mascot character, but another if it's just some random fag in a blue wolf outfit.

Huh. makes me wonder why they didn't just opt for three seasons.

Sounds like 10 different african street preformers all going at once.

I'm wasting time by not finding purpose in life

Probably just wanted to get while the getting was good. K-ON was at its peak at the time anyway

Then just find one

What are you, having your midlife crisis at 19?

It's actually one of two composers in a game I like. The premise let them do all sorts of odd sounding tracks they probably wouldn't get to find a home for elsewhere.

Here's a faction chart I got from /tg/ like 4 or 5 years ago. It's pretty outdated, and a couple other examples. Wish I could find a picture of the morias from the back, nuns in battle thongs.
I don't remember the other miniatures, but USAriadna has several characters modeled after movie stars. I don't play them so I'm not familiar with their range though.

Maybe, but it just seems strange to jump in season size like that. Most shows I know of, if they're not mean as one continuous show start to finish despite multi season size (IE: FMA, Eureka Seven, etc), will keep consistency in season length.

I feel like it at times. Also Garfield without Garfield looks kinda relatable tbh.

I'm glad they did it this way anyway. Season two is great and them just wrapping up the story that season worked. Made it feel more consistent. A lot changes between seasons as writers/artists come and go. Some shows feel really different after a season change.

aight lads i think i'm gonna go.
Dunno if I'll watch something or play a game, but I'm gonna get a move on either way.
You all have a nice night.

nice

Garfield Minus Garfield is very good, and in some ways much more funny than the actual comic. Even Davis approves of it and allowed a compilation book to be sold. Take away the interaction of his pets, and Jon is either a complete loon, on the verge of a mental and/or suicidal breakdown, or a chronic masturbator.

I thought k-on was based on a 4koma manga and thus wouldn't have much of a plot than play music occasionally and eat snack and remark on shit.

Night dude.

What's an Elphelt?

Cya next time fam

I randomly decided to go read some g-g like a day ago so its weird you are posting it now

Nah the anime follows them from day one to when they graduate highschool. The manga even goes into college with a bunch of new characters

She's a character from guilty gear. She's obsessed with wanting to get married, and she's really cute.

Learn to utilize reverse image searching and you wouldn't have to ask question like that as much.

no u

I think I'm gonna go to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

See you tomorrow.

It hits rather close to home for some of us. I keep it on hand, occasionally posting it in Friday night threads as there's a relevant one for those.

Huh, so a 4koma with actual development? You'll have to forgive me if my only experience with 4komas thus far has been tomo-chan, and that's a zero-sum-progress eternal-status-quo hell I'm glad I escaped from by not going to /a/ anymore.

Same, don't let anything get you down.

Honestly I prefer anime that just kinda let them stay in middle/highschool forever. Change is depressing.

Cya next time fam

I bet you liked Calvin and Hobbes growing up. Though to be fair, C&H was fucking good.

Nah always hated it actually.

Yeah, I suppose I should have seen it coming.

It's honestly one of the few western comics I've really liked. Calvin's dad becomes more relatable as you grow up, and Watterson was surprisingly apt on issues that have only gotten worse.

It's been like 4 years since I've bought a game, and maybe 5 since I've enjoyed any.