Did somebody ask for a gamerfood thread?

Did somebody ask for a gamerfood thread?

where was that picture taken, it's just chicken lo mien or some shit

beef jerky is bretty gud

No, but I'll have one anyway thank you.
Coffee is the best beverage to accompany vidya. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

Okay, what you think about bliny?

I don't really get these threads. Adding "gamer" doesn't make our average diet vidya related. You could ask "What do you guys usually eat?" and the results would be exactly the same. What does this have anything to do with videogames?

It's what you eat while you play games, not what your average diet is. Not that hard to get.

NOTHING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIDEO GAMES THE OP IS JUST A FAGGOT WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU EAT CAN'T YOU BE SATISFIED WITH THAT HOLY SHIT TBH NO HOMO

I don't usually get hungry aside from breakfast and dinner, but the off chance I do while playing games, I eat a handful of peanuts or a piece coconut oil fudge.

It's about what you eat during gaming. The answer is simple. Grapes are the best snack someone playing video games could ask for. Only water.

also that's not how you spell water

You know, i hate people like you. Do you actually discuss video games? If so that means you either play that overpriced unoptimized KCD trash, or Granblue, or FSN mobage, or Warframe, or gamenight/8chanmania cancer that wants this board filled with reddit tier weekly "events" and shit you have to constantly look after to be in touch.

You really think a food thread is worst thing on this board?

I though it was worms or some rotten shit for a sec.

I'll admit to the waterfags that I'm actually drinking water right now although I prefer tea.

damn right that's a tasty burger tbh fam but listen I'm not about to kill a motherfucker to get at it you know what I'm saying tbh look if it could cure diseases then maybe it'd be worthwhile but I could prolly find an equally tasty burger at any shitheap like mcdonalds or something you feel me

if a serious game of chess produces stress which has physiological consequences, what does vidya do?

That can be the exact same thing you usually eat. Hell I usually forget to eat while playing and eat before or after I play. If I'm eating I would rather not have to constantly clean my hands to grab the controller again or risk having my food get cold if it's something you eat when it's hot. I just watch something while eating instead.

Yes, fighting games mainly. I just got Under Night In Birth Exe Latest and am waiting on Virtual ON as well as the Girls Und Panzer game to arrive. I also play games like Gundam Versus and make the VN threads. I was eating peanuts while reading Princess Evangile W Happiness. You could consider that eating while playing games if you consider a VN like that vidya.

Why would you even assume this? Also there is nothing wrong with making events so some people can have fun. I don't participate in any of them though. I mainly upload things to the share thread.

Not at all. I simply asked how is it related to video games as you could ask about someone's diet and get very similar results. Hell you could replace gaming with any activity that has you sitting down and working with your hands for long periods of time and get similar results. I think the worst things on this board are 4/v/ tier clickbait threads and LOL threads. The only reason the LOL threads stay is because Holla Forums is dead (and filled with bots) and it's a containment for those people.

Oh look another cuckchan template thread.

not nearly lewd enough

Eat

Just looking at the pic is making me crave for a burger right now.

Reminder that the real Wendy is a fat middle aged woman.

don't act like you wouldn't hit it

really collects my rings
Bonus points

I was gonna call that bullshit but then i saw that wendys isn't actually that old.

Yes, but not a creepypasta one.

That burger is fucking raw.

It's interesting seeing posts like this every single time someone calls out a cuckchan template thread. I feel like I should be saving them and making comparisons. I'm starting to be convinced that it's some sort of bot or shill programmed to make these threads.

It's always the same process.

if you ain't drinking water, then you deserve to be slaughtered tbh fam

It's hard not being obese.

I think you mean it's hard being a manlet. You have to be incredibly short to get any significant amount of weight gain from a burger every few days.

Do you ever say anything nice?

I work every day. You don't think I'm tempted to indulge?

Where do you think you are?

Where are the video games in this video game thread?

it stains your teeth and fucks up your head

what do they taste like?

Apparently they taste like nuts.

Gross. I'd rather eat actual nuts then.

My teeth are still stained though from years of drinking black tea

you mean a Jace thread?

Have you tried hydrogen peroxide + baking soda?

Now I want some palačinka. My grandma's with cottage cheese was probably the best food I've ever eaten.

Right now eating kebab

Both of the local wendys closed here recently
Now I'd have to drive almost 2 hours to get Wendys
Feels absolutely beyond awful man

I can't seem to find the source for that, searched jewtube and nico. Do you have a link on hand?
That model version is better than the newer slut one by the same guy

What country eats these regularly?

They taste like potato chips without any added flavor

I like blin

Plain potato chips suck.