What The Fuck Am I Fighting?

Weird enemies thread.
Post em.

Other urls found in this thread:

agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=mmr
archive.is/No43X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zelda has had you killing living onaholes for the past 30 years.

there is surprisingly little r34 of them

even less good

its a half dude with a horse face

Did ff7 even use textures for monsters? Most of it just looks like awful vertex coloring

I think some do, not many. I like the look, it's very unique.

That's monster born of Life Recycling, caused by Miang Hawwah.

Seconding this. I also like the weird way enemies turn transparent and disintegrate when you kill them.

Some sort of pipe organ end table.

Reminds me of a mantis shrimp.

Chakan had a good H.R. Giger one.

I always liked the grotesque forms of Hojo, and even the final form of half-man and half- insect.

Pretty sure pic was unrelated. also the blue areas have some of the highest population so it's not as one sided as it looks, unfortunately.

What the fuck am I fighting against? Where the fuck am I? What the fuck is this noise? What the fuck is this plot? Will there any sequel?

I think the entire game qualifies, really.

the god of air had the best design of any god. debate me atheists

You're intentionally trying to stir shit up with that arent you

A happy Jamaican mastodon zombie wearing a walrus head?

What’s the matter, user? Too deep for you?

Oh man don't remind me of the Soylent system.

Feels bad man

Damn, that's borderline creepypasta.

Its not as bad as getting dryhumped to death by actual zombie rapefugees.

my peanus weanus of course! :D

No shit, like, how the fuck would you begin to explain that to anyone and have them believe you?

Here are a few that earned honest "what the fuck is that?" reactions from myself.

What.

To this day, I still am not sure as to what they were thinking. I mean, Like-Like was just a 3d adaption of a beast that already existed, and Dead Hand was just a slightly abnormal zombie that eats brain - but zombies "strangulating" you like that?

Hory shiet. I nees to play through MHFU.

Yama Tsukami really isn't all that weird.

Is Baten Kaitos any good?

This needs to be a banner.

This one always makes my penis feel weird.

The entire Cho Aniki series

Nearly everything in Pikmin.

I'm disappointed that Bloodborne hasn't had anything that's incomprehensibly weird yet. I'm in the Unseen Cathedral and so far nothing has stuck out as being impossible or truly horrifying. Although, I find a lot of stuff which deliberately tries to be lovecraftian fails to get the right enemy design.

Have you met the nice lady who lives in the healing church basement yet? Or the ayy lmaos?

2nd pic used to creep me out hardcore as a kid. Something about those dead, blank eyes and the disproportionately long arms just freaked me out.

is that a monster made out of sand?

Is that DFO? I tried playing that game when it was rebooted a few years ago and it seemed fun at first, but it quickly becomes the cheap-korean grinding MMO you'd expect it to be.

It is DFO and it still is the cheap Korean grinding MMO you expect it to be.

Frankly I could post most of this game's bestiary.

That's all I have screenshots of. Have a weird story scene to go with it.

Also something from an entirely different game. He's the main bad guy there.

All of Wario World's bosses were weird in general, but this fucking creepy angel doll thing only worsened my childhood self's pediophobia.

Koudelka enemies

Y-you too

The first one is alright, can't really vouch for Origins just yet.

Very. Just turn surround sound on first thing to remove a stupid filter. May want to grab the undub too (has a small glitch where the text and speech can get out of synch if the English text for a scene needed extra space)

Origins is pretty good, but I feel the game was made it bit easier because your whole party shares a deck instead of having one for each person. The combo system was pretty cool though.

IT'S FUCKING DUANE!

You rang?

What the son of an ass?

dubs checked

EiT is awesome

pretty weird compared to everything else in MHFU

What is it though? Part forest/octopus?

Even worse its "strangulating" a little boy.

Is this peice of shit in MHFU? He is both what the fuck and why the fuck and I hope it never returns.

Khezu is OG user

It's hands down the best big monster fight in the whole series, no waiting through traveling segments, no cannon/ballista/dragonator to rely on for easy flinching, not bullshit massive AOE attacks, unique moves, no long ass dying animation pissing all over your carve window and you can feed it Tranq Bombs.
Also it's like the only fight where crouching is a necessary par of the combat.

Those Shadow Hearts games have some really great horror enemies.

Pretty sure you could cancel those by pressing select. At least in MHFU, anyway.

What?

One of those can be explained, though

STOP THAT.
I DON'T NEED ANYMORE PROOF THAT KHEZU IS SHIT NOR DO I WANT TO SEE ITS DICK SHAPED HEAD EVER AGAIN.
You cant put it any other way, its the worst fucking monster in the series, its far more infuriating that plesioth.
Gigginox needs to return though, its basically khezu but not shit.

This is incredible. This is absolutely a proof for extra-terrestrials.

Bruh.

Is that a scrotum on legs?

That has to be some Easter Egg joke. Otherwise I'd probably shit myself if I ran into that thing at 2am

Did my best

some shit you won't see in the remake

Funny part is that La-Mulana came out four years before that stupid History Channel special, so GR3 was ahead of the curve on that one and a lot of other little details in the game.

I miss being attacked by a house, also i hope they don't fuck with the Don Corneo part or the brothel.

It's going to be gutted, half the vocal ff7 fans barely played the game

I actually sorta love Drakkhen in a shitty bargain bin SNES game that made no scene until one random day I happened to to get lucky and it snowballed into my party being overpowered and a beat the game without understanding exactly what I had played. The music and sound design was delightfully jank.

sense*

I recognize that boss
skip to 1:18

Super Cyborg had quite a lot of nightmare fuel.

Mark better add this to the rotation.

this needs to be translated
what game?

this doesn't help.

is the game fun? How does it hold up as a Contra Clone?

Manifestations of a dominant consciousness produced by a town with a cursed history involving dead indians and satanic-ish cults Alessa, James, Claudia and the dormant remnants of Alessa combined with a "God", Walter are the dominant conciousnesses in order and you can tell because their forms relate to their psychology and past, Silent Hill, the said cursed town, white noise created by electronic interference with your radio that tells you when aberrations are near and may also be picking up their language or cause of the monsters when they're near it, It has to do with either cults or serious mental issues or both, and no.

Also this guy and other pursuer monsters like him are probably a bunch of tortured souls who are atoning for their sins as the town's executioner when he was alive by working for the town and raping/mauling it's monsters to both keep them in line and punish them for their crimes. The uniform manifestations you see of them are only your perceptions of them as they relate to you or another dominant mind, and the town is implied to attract broken people for whatever reason, and the souls that come to it are trapped there by their own hubris and can only leave if they forgive themselves or clear their sins through atonement. Nothing "dies" in Silent Hill, and anyone who dies there simply cease to take human forms and become the tortured souls of the town that fuel the happenings within it's borders.

Silent Hill can also reach outside it's boundaries if commanded by a soul that knows the proper rituals and/or simply has a will to control it, though the only one who managed to do this had to kill himself first.

This is assuming that the western takeover of the series isn't canon, but if it is, then Silent Hill is slowly reaching outside it's boundries into other towns with fucked up histories, but it can only effect the perpetrators and continuers of said history.

Long story short you're in a town that's host to a force that responds badly to mental issues and magic, and is basically traditional Hell in that it's purpose seems to be to torture those within it until those within reach enlightenment through suffering.

I wish pyramid head wasn't spammed fucking everywhere by edgy tumblrites. Completely ruined him for me when I played the game.

oh FUCK no.

That's not even Pyramid Head, technically, it's the Homecoming redesign.

Funny story about that, they seriously did NOT want to use Pyramid Head in Homecoming, but the execs forced them, so they redesigned him and called him the Bogeyman in all materials.

Downpour's Bogeyman, the gas masked hammer guy, was made purely for merchandising after people complained about Pyramid Head's constant presence in everything.

He's a really good boss in the Arcade cabinet shooter though

it's metal max
agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=mmr

That's Kemco games and ports in a nutshell really.

What I like about these bosses is you can tell its a thing, it has that quality of clearly being a sort of being or structure, but as you analyze its parts and pieces you get an idea of what is going on with that structure and you have a sense of bewilderment as to what it really is and how it works.

Shadow of the Beast, however shitty the game is, had some of these.

Typical SJW logic.

Making a comparison of a monster with babby's nu-plesioth is straight up retarded and shows that you have no idea what you're talking about, no one complains about plesioth post FU, and even in FU it was fairly cooperative.

im more interested in fighting tables and chairs user

I hope you're not defending the worst monster Khezu, no music, boring moveset, and a pale white pile of shit.

Best hunting horn however.

I use hammer almost exclusively so I wouldn't know.

Barely anybody even uses hunting horn at all so thats a dumb argument.
And of course i know what im talking about I played the games since third gen. Im a 3u baby who solo'ed his way up to village alatreon and hub dire miralis and became a man
I had to grind plesioth for its gunlance so of fucking course I know what fighting it is like, both on land and underwater, and its never fun either way
Stop projecting. 99% of people loathe that hipcheck and they bring it up whenever people talk about that monster.

hope, you were playing japanese 3u because localization adds 50 points to your defense

You have NO IDEA how bad plesioth was. I canot stress this enough when I say that gen 3 plesioth is not even the same monster compared to gen 1 and 2 plesioth, hipcheck is a complete non-issue and it's no more of a problem than any other monster in the game, not to mention that it sits still and lets you go crazy on it whenever it jumps into the water while monsters like lagiacrus, gobul and even ludroth still put up a fight.
No one has ever referred to hip check and meant the gen 3 plesioth, when 3u plesioth came out, people were rejoicing for the chance to be able to finally fuck him up properly. 3U plesioth was capcom's way of apologizing for making plesioth the most dickish monster in the game for half a decade, and it was stupidly easy as a result.
Sage because plesioth is straight up just a dragon fish and not even a remotely weird enemy, but seriously-
NO
IDEA

Its literally an evil version of the Pioneer 1.

Are you talking about the weird lady in the Oedon Chapel that offers refuge, or someone else I must have missed.
I just killed "The One Reborn" and I'm in Mensis Nightmare.

This actually loooks really lit.

FUCK I WISH THEY TRANSLATED THE ENTIRE METAL MAX SERIES

Yomawari was good at this

That third one is ripped off from some modern art exhibit.

Some more from Midnight Shadows.

If by modern art you mean Salvador Dali, sure.

A combination of that, and Granfalloon.

The Shadow Heart games had plenty of good weird enemy designs. The final boss of American Mcgee's Alice was also pretty good.

As the other user said surrealism isn't modern art.

My implication was that Dali did it much earlier than whatever "modern art" exhibit he saw. Come on anons.

FF7 really had some odd ones.
I hope all the spooky shit isn't removed in the remake. There's no reason for it to be absent.

You can bet that all of the weird and interesting enemies will be missing.

dumb filter, but I still don't know what the hell thing this dude is riding.

if you view it on a CRT and without that god awful filter it might make more sense

not really,because I still don't know what the hell it's supped to be in the first place.
I have the cart, and a crt, it was just the first google pic I could find with it.
humanfacedemuporcupine with scales?

I'm putting my cartridge inside the microwave but nothing pops up?

put it on for 45 seconds, not 30

Don't do this please.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I really like the design of khezu, it's a shame he isn't any fun to fight. Pick up a greatsword and he can't really hit you anymore, so I've never had much of a grudge against him.
also lagiacrus is literally just khezu but with a bigger AOE and boring spin/charge attacks

if its a monster who's got no music, then that means you gotta crank up your own music to the fight like winter waffles or snow mountain from dkc

Yes.
And as vessels for impressions of horror, they always stand out once you notice their components and functions, as well as what is happening to the components.
Shadow of The Beast is worth playing for the visuals alone.
The PS4 remake was very well done too.

Why do you want things to be shitty just so you'll be proven right? If anything, they'll just update the designs.

No shit.

Well you sure as shit didn't seem to understand.

Thank♂ you♂ sir ♂♂

mah fucking niggas. The first game of the Amiga sets was fucking full of random shit that obviously had form and purpose, but no explanation of WHAT purpose.

The PS4 remake, while giving an idea of some of the things, also makes it evident that some grand world fucking has recently happened and there is a shitload of stuff left behind that you'll never get an answer to.

>the dude just has massive spiky balls that now walk while his veiny dick grew a face on it

On another note, most of the weird shit in splatterhouse. Sure there are a few homages to other horror series but anything tat isn't tied to those is just fucking weird.

it was nice of them to have the original music which was the best part about the eurojank original

many things in this game were unidentifiable.

Thread redeemed

Toptier.

I still haven't gotten past the third or fourth mission on the first campaign, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm supposed to get to the end, but it's a level with huge rolling hills filled with sniper towers everywhere and they can snipe the fuck out of you so easily no matter how you approach. I liked it thus far.

That is it's beauty. To never know the full extent of the world and it's inhabitants is always a pleasant thing.
And the aesthetics are beautiful and frightening at the same time. A truly one of a kind visual design.

The japanese flavor of horror monsters in Splatterhouse was always creative.

Because it's easier to expect shit and get something good than expect something good and get shit, especially since FFVII has a very unique aesthetic.

I'd call this bait, but your post actually qualifies for this thread, in a roundabout way.

Not the other guy, but I think I read somewhere that they were going for a more realistic approach, at least combatwise. Tetsuya Nomura wanted to add and remove stuff. Not all that true to the original.

I remember one enemy that was this weird yinyang zombie thing that would split when you killed one half of it. For some reason, that enemy stuck with me more than any of the others.

Yeah I remember them, they were in Nibelheim's mansion, in the corridor to the library and where you find Vincent. Pretty interesting battle design for a common monster.

More like a pipe organ end table that SHOOTS FUCKIN' DEATH BEAMS AND SHIT.

Armadillio-chicken-dragon-bat

There was that indie game, that was a Not-SCP management thing. Filled with tons of wtf-ish monsters.
Something something corporation

that one's obvious, it's a street sweeper for lolis.

Lobotomy Corp
Its basically flash-game tier for all it actually acomplishes.

That's obviously the Jabberwocky.

Not to mention the werewolves made out of feet.

ewwwwwwww

that's because they were based off actual ones

Aristotle mentioned that the Greek philosophers weren't sure if humans were survivors of some great catastrophe or "Earth born." I'm sure what they mean isn't quite like that, but there is a bit of bait here and there for the idea of humans coming from space or ancient space aliens.

Oh I'm well aware that the idea predates 2009, I'm just talking about making the references before they became as memetic as they are today.

It's cheating, but I don't care.

archive.is/No43X

totally, and the whole first game and even an unlockable invincibility code since the controls for the amiga version were total ass.

it really was a labor of love

2/10 not pron

The best thing about the remake is that it really feels like an upgrade to the original, without betraying it's aesthetics.

Out of all the enemies in that game, Muffet was the one that threw you for a loop?

I'll give you a pass because her fight was the most fun to me, mechanically. Even if she did have no bearing on the story.

Drakken is an amazing game for every possible wrong reason.

Go play the Mana remake and tell me you're excited for anything touched by modern day squeenix.

That monster is the only thing I have seen that looked good filtered.

We should have a Holla Forums game night where we all try to figure out how the fuck you're supposed to beat this game.

What is that from

This thing doesn't even really fuck with me. It's kind of endearing in an unsettling way, but I dig surreal shit so this is basically up my alley. I like it a lot and keep finding myself coming back to the video just to watch it. It's kind of mesmerizing.

damn right.

Hell they even kept the jetpack, made the final boss fight better than punching a foot for 10 seconds, and included a secret credits sequence where you encounter the old gargoyle boss

Looks like a battle chicken with a gremlin head and a long neck.

Do people not know how to beat it? There's multiple speedruns on youtube.

These fuckers

Yes.
And also, they expanded the lore, without revealing too much about it all, to keep the feel of "unknown world" there.
I really would like to see a franchise be made based on the remake as the starting point, but with other characters and locations, without ever revealing the whole extension of the world.

Whoa, didn't know that. Very neat of them.

m8 that's more likely a depiction of some primitive spessman that didn't leave the atmosphere (alive), wouldn't be the first (pic related is probably a bad example though). Not that I'm saying ayliens don't exist either.

This. Those things are so fucking weird because they're almost normal.

Knowing is not figuring out, and figuring out is the fun part.

This is why you don't skip penis inspection day.

every enemy in legend of heroes trails in the sky 1
what the fuck are these things

It's a distended belly due to starvation.

I hope that there are multiple costumes that you can end up in for that segment based on what you get and that one of them is the reverse of this

And Cloud will still have more of an ass.

Damn, I saw some not-too-popular YouTuber talking about Shadow of the Beast some time ago. I thought it was some unheard of classic, but then I see multiple people talking about it on Holla Forums. It looked pretty cool and I dug the aesthetic it had; it was really chaotic and surreal, but kind of relatably primal and natural.

Is the game any good?

Did they died?

It's fake.

Are you sure? Looked pretty spooky to me.

It's always entertaining to see when western leftists realize that Japan is not like them.
Makes my cock hard.

The music and attack names were pretty unsettling, too.

A Kwashiorkor? The distension looks a bit low for that, but I'm no medic.

Fucking dropped.

Just pirate it.

Yomawari is about little girls and the writing is grade-school level to reflect this. NISA could not do make it any lower, and did not manage to insert the 9gag memes you so love. It's also worth noting it's a Nippon Ichi Software title to begin with.

Did I ever tell you how easy it is to create something that vaguely resembles that style?

I want to fuck that.

Sauce

i can tell by your grammar that you translate for nisa

A retard who doesn't understand punctuation or uppercase really shouldn't try to act superior to anyone.

There's actually unused scenes for that area in the japanese version.

Hillbilly squid/octopus people who scream "I WANT JOB!" at you while chucking spears.

Can someone explain this anachronism to me?

truthism was arround from like 2006

rate my enemy

I think it was around a little earlier than even that, but LM1 began development in like 2001 regardless.

NARC was more unsettling.

You mean your peanus weanus of course?

Jews are shitty but there's nothing unusual about them. They're worse than rats though. I'd rather have Skaven in the real world than these fuckers.

Her in clouds clothes arouses me, and I don't know why.

The sweater vest makes her tits look bigger.

That's true. It also accentuates the curves and gives nice shading to it. Like a properly done hentai manga.

I love NARC but it was blatant FBI propaganda.

First game has mediocre spook but cute and refreshing nonetheless, 2nd game improved upon everything plot-wise and gameplay-wise, many more secrets to explore and the new consumables are actually useful now. also you meet the old protagonist in the 2nd game.

what game? Gives off a Yume Nikki vibe.

Yomawari, a japanese walking simulator with some screamers.

should I play em both or just the sequel? Sounds like you were more positive about the 2nd game. Either or I like the art direction a lot.

Only in the 2nd game yea

Second game is better, first one is a slog.

gotcha, I'll try and track down the second then. Thanks

Play the first one then the second one, 2nd game actually contains the whole town from the first game and you'll miss out the references including meeting the first protagonist which she gifts you small flower as farewell

Just realized I posted a meme for Midnight Shadow instead but don't worry there's no spoiler in there

Both are worth playing. Night Alone is about a little girl confronting the reality of death, really simple but effective. Midnight Shadows is quite a bit more complex than that. Let's just stay it features a little girl committing suicide, and it's just the start of the story.
Be aware, however, that while their horror is very creative aesthetically, it's very unsubtle. I wouldn't call them outright screamers as did, but the scares kind of go for the throat.

fuck the bell, i got the hint early but the way it was coded there was no way to stop moving miliseconds before the face appears

gotcha, I'll track em both down then. Any chance you know if they are in the share thread off the top of your head?

Any games they don't have you can try requesting and they'll put it up, I got mine from IGG-games though so if you aren't afraid of the recent trojan rumor, try that instead

Be careful with the IGG files for the game, they don't seem to work all the time.

I thought I had a good one to share, but I can't possibly top that.

I like it

That's a good explanation of it

might have been built up gas/rotten fluid?

To me, it is still the only worthy game of the PS4. A really fun, old school style game with unique and really good aesthetics.

There's not a single enemy in that game which isn't disgusting

Here comes some healthy competition

Japanese indie game, called DepraviA.
Next time look up the image on IQDB.

In case anybody is wondering what it actually is, it's meant to be aligned vertically rather then horizontally: It's the king (the dude was a dead king) ascending into the afterlife, hence why the thing is coming out of his chest.

Gettin' some real weird boners here.

I still think the "Holla Forums loves you" wording is a bit better honestly

Did you guys run out of weird shit? Keep in mind this was once A human being.

what happened to them

Let's just say the Telethia in xenoblade 1 were a callback to this xenogears plot point.

I just knew it was a Ryona by looking at it.

Best sequence in the game.

Really wish the FF8 budget didnt cause Square to turn the 2nd disk into walls of text on the screen.
This is a game that could really benefit from being remade, if such a thing were possible.

If it was possible, I'm fairly certain Takahashi would have done it. But Xenosaga and Xenoblade 1 reuse aspects of Xenogears so it's probably the extent of remaking he was legally able to do.

let's not die yet

The Russians were not the actual Russian military but were an ultra-nationalist nazbol group that were rebelling until they became the government at the end.

There needs to be porn of everything in this thread.

The history of America might as well be anti-immigration propaganda.

The last time America got flooded with immigrants was in the early 20th century through Ellis Island in New York. The big difference was they performed IQ screenings and such as part of the physicals on Ellis Island before determining if the migrants could be illegible for American citizenship. Thus reinforcing Americas reputation as a "Brain drain" because we did not allow retards into the country back then

Porn needs to be abolished.
Nice try, shlomo.

FF7 is full of really bizarre enemies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1484x2112, 2.88M)

and the remake will ruin them all

FF7 weird enemies are famous but what the fuck's up with this picture?

Attached: I'm calling bullshit.jpg (230x255, 16.1K)

I was actually surprised they didn't make a return in 2.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 834.95K)

If your scrotum looks like that consult a doctor.

Attached: 551265.jpg (700x700, 122.41K)

Attached: mirror_matches.webm (854x480, 7.28M)

Almost every Heaven Smiles is weird, and when you feel like they're normal, another weirder one shows up. The reason they're so unsettling is because they're invisible until you stand still and scan for them, but the only way to know they're around is with that nearly demonic chuckle they have, which is at a slightly lower volume than everything else. When they're about the grab you, they laugh louder than anything else in the game, so you've got them and their explosion at full blast.

Also, most of RE4's bosses were weird, but the regenerador just made me uncomfortable. Fuck that breathing.

Attached: Heaven Smile.png (639x479, 236.5K)

Attached: 109d4db31a77889c68334379866cafb0eb1202a1723d4c0115517506455d8a84.png (450x320, 83.61K)

I only need to check em.

Attached: 1428259277850.jpg (160x160, 4.74K)

Attached: Patrick-Bateman.jpg (600x315, 46.44K)

At least he's right about one thing.

Made in Abyss was anime of 2017.

man what a weird show.

Attached: nice.jpg (236x285, 9.99K)

That was a fucking nice detail. Adding to it, the 100% ending was a nice nod to Beast 2 and 3.

As another note, the beastiary gives you something of an idea of some of the shit you're dealing with, but from an in-world perspective, which still leaves a shitload of questions.

Just the way it should be.

as said, it's a very rare specimen in a day and age where remake = "sell a cheep piece of shit using an old name", yet this defies it by being a solid throwback with enhanced gameplay. Just remember it's still built in a true retro manner with control that reward timing and momentum.

Attached: shadow of the beast.jpg (987x1378 20.51 KB, 1.56M)

Some of the stuff in Jade Cocoon was just… weird

Attached: Jade Cocoon Delfanel.jpg (640x480, 72.63K)

I mean, you could have posted half the beastiary from that game.

Attached: when you think you finally got that clown.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

It is devs like those that must become the norm in the western industry.
As for more of the game's quality, every single landscape in the remake is remarkable, as they were in the original.

and most of them you see maybe once and are total pushovers

brilliant

It would be glorious to see. Just reading the digital manual and the way they went about designing the remake was heartmelting. The environments are so alive and vivid. I am one to often balk at Bloom and such, but the magic runes and light usage is pretty clever, even having a few sequences where the Bloom is part of the story; such as the setting/cresting sun obscuring Aarbron from seeing an impending attack or even using the shadows as puzzles. The whole of the Graveyard and the Hydrath Castle is just incredible to look at and play.

Attached: Shadow of the Beast Painting the grasslands red.webm (640x360, 11.48M)

It escaped me memory that blood stained the grass in the game. I hope you got the Asian English physical copy by the way.

Why? Asking for a friend.

Once the western AAA industry crashes they'll take over I wouldn't worry.

This is good advice.

One of the things that makes it great.

Please don't user I still have hope.

preserved for future generations

Attached: I love you.webm (428x240, 1.73M)

I was fucking broke as shit and couldn't afford to import during the time frame the game came out. I'm pretty salty about it

you always wanna get a physical copy when you can so that way a dev can't issue some bullshit that removes your digital game. IE: PT.

Thanks for reminding me of this fucking game, it was some good stuff.
I wish I could find some pictures but Dragon Seeds had some really weird fucking designs, I wish I had some saved up.

Attached: Dragonseeds.jpg (532x450, 76.68K)

owning physical copies of great games is its own reward.

it's only 25 bucks on ebay, I'd get it if I were you.

Fantastic soundtrack; shame about the gameplay.

Attached: ahegao.png (256x256, 173.12K)

VII probably has the most leeway on that front, since any monster that exists can be assumed to be a series of nonsequitur ideas left in lifestream that got stagnant and corrupted.

Attached: 41a32782ed9705831792780e111fd98530a93c9d257ff9a597ffd1af4cd84294.jpg (720x960, 61.28K)

Minions/Spongebob got gassed so bad they had their legs amputated.

Attached: 180322-0859.webm (192x108, 7.2M)