Journalists still ass hurt over Bayonetta

motherboard.please use archive.is/amp/en_us/article/mb5pvv/the-nintendo-switch-is-great-for-playing-games-youre-ashamed-of

hooktube.com/watch?v=pkCR3chp12A&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PFtK2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's with all the cancerous newfags?

And the sky is blue. Why did this need its own thread? Head over to the GG circlejerk.

They're too busy talking about Meds and Berserk's change in art style.

mods please ban this cuckchan filth

Fuck off Soyboy. Floponetta pissing off feminists is the only good thing about soytendo

Cut that shit out, Mark.

Sage for shit article but for fuck's sake, why can't the feminists shut the fuck up and why can't Jap devs just tell cool stories anymore, fanservice be damned? Why can't games from Japan as a whole just be normal again? I don't like the shit I've been seeing coming out of Japan or the fucking soycucks who criticize it. Maybe I'm asking for alot but I really don't think that I am.

It's a money making business and the more that are on board the better for them. Even if it's well known that it destroys everything.

If it was normal, it wouldn't be as entertaining. And I don't think the Xeno series is anything close to normal. Especially the rushed second half of the game.

Jewtubers keep talking about Holla Forums so we're getting mass amounts of cancerous retards.

They're fucking children. They literally can't help themselves. The last time shit happened on a scale like this, the internet didn't exist, so it was neither as well coordinated nor as omnipresent as it is today.

What we're experiencing now is a behavioral phenomenon called an extinction burst, and it's common in young children. TL;DR, it's going to get much worse before it gets any better, because this is literally a bunch of fucking children lashing out because they aren't getting their way from society ALL THE TIME; the more people push back, the louder and more annoying and dangerous it will get until someone finally sits them in the goddamn corner and forces them to shut the fuck up and realize they're actually fucking wrong.

There are a few people who are leading the charge, and many of those people are indeed doing it for the money, but there are a lot of ideologues in the mix who genuinely believe the garbage they spew about identity politics, despite their sleazy and often illegal behavior, generally believing that the ends wholly justify the means.

Which channels? I keep seeing people talk about what halfchan's doing, even when it's actually something we did, but not us by name.

The "skeptic" jewtubers were recently turned into laughing stocks over on >>>/cow/. This resulted in the jewtubers boogie manning Holla Forums as the "alt-right" and making entire videos dedicated to crying about Holla Forums. There were also a bunch of retards spamming links to Holla Forums in big jewtube streams.

So not only do we get a shit load of cuckchan retards, we're getting full blown normalfag alt-kike tards as well. I suspect it will snowball pretty hard considering cuckchan is now as awful as reddit and the normalfags are looking for a hip new place to hangout. Like locusts they will consume every imageboard until the culture is boiled down to spamming the same brain dead epic catch phrases, buzzwords, and image macros in every single fucking post.

The irony is that these people build their entire ideology around preserving culture, but when push comes to shove they are as destructive as sand-niggers.

archive.is/PFtK2

Yeah, I'm sure the 200 views from this shithole are really keeping food on the table for them.

careful you don't trip on all those buzzwords

That's cool but learn to archive newfag.

One would ask themselves why you fucking care either way, you cry bully little homo.

That makes sense, no wonder /sudo/ and Holla Forums are even worse than they already were.
/cow/ has also seen a massive downspike in quality along with this board.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ you Jewgle homosexual.

I din't have any doubt OP was a cuckchanner.
But here it is, undeniable proof

Feminists and other leftists will only stop when killed.
Letting them live is a mistake.

Killing them is the better option.

What’s worse is that we don’t ban newfags that don’t lurk and out themselves heavily sometimes

The sky seems to be right where it always is.