Why was the TFH thread deleted exactly?

Why was the TFH thread deleted exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/750005
snugglebull.tumblr.com/tagged/cal
e621.net/post/index/1/paprika_paca_(tfh)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mods are faggots. nothing new.
TFH is a videogame.

Them Fucking Heebs?

It seems like our fat heeb BO has a personal vendetta against this game, not the first time that a thread for it gets deleted.

because if you abide horsefuckers you cultivate them

Because it's ponyshit re-purposed into slightly-less-ponyshit to avoid copyright law. It was started as a MLP fan project.

mark is literally autisming out again

So?

Not a fan of MLP but I like the idea of cute things beating the shit out of each other so I was kind of interested in this. The music being pretty alright before the game got HASBROed helped a lot. I'm actually kind of suprised this game is still being developed and hasn't entered dev limbo. Is it still just the six characters? Because that's kind of really barebones for a fightan roster.

So don't enable them. They're still ponyfags and the only reason the game isn't ponyshit is legal forces beyond their control.

why don't you use the fucking general?

it's related to something they don't like so obviously it doesn't count as video games even though it's a fighting game

This isn't cuckchan nigger. I will talk about whatever the fuck I want.

Do lewds of it exist?

Check derpibooru

What's that

Bumplocked and still no official explanation, bravo Mark.

derpibooru.org Take a guess

yes
e621.net/post/show/750005

you have the fucking /fgg/ you dumb nigger.

Drawfags already have you covered.

I am pretty sure that isn't the reason, there is a Burnout thread up even though we have /ogc/, why should the treatment towards this game be any different?

nah m8,those are two aid warnings

burnout thread is specifically about the remake, this is a general, and thus should go in the general.

You are just making up shit.

Anyways this metafaggotry has autism written all over it.

Just played about half an hour worth, nothing major, just trying out each of the characters, as well as trying out Pixel Lobby and the online matchmaking. Game overall is alright from what I've seen, seems like a decent little fighter, but it probably won't keep me away from FighterZ. I do really like the Pixel Lobby feature, being able to just run up to people and challenge them is nice, much better than how FighterZ implemented it in it's current state.

It honestly should go to the /ogc/ thread, but it can also be seen as general gaming news cause it's EA and everyone hopes it fails. this however is a straight up fucking general. You said to post mains and shit. That belongs in the general no fucking question.

I suppose, although I am not the OP from the prior thread. Next time if I see a non-general looking thread about this game getting deleted, you will hear about me cakeboy.

Pretty much enjoyed the pixel lobby so far as well but getting my ass handed, getting some Skullgirls vibes from the game for some obvious reasons.

Since the thread is bumplocked anyways you guys should uh
post some
fan
art

Yeah it has a very Skullgirls feel to it, which I kinda like. I'm actually eager for them to fix it up to actual 1.0 status so that way the game can actually look like it's supposed to in certain areas.

IIRC one of the key staff had health problems and they couldn't really get anything done for ~3 months.

I'm not mark though, I'm just saying it was rightfully bumplocked/deleted.

How dare they talk about vidya?

There's already some SJW furfag in the Steam forums complaining how the game is too sexual.

I just didn't bother to take it off. and if we had a general for every fighting game user's played over half the catalog would be a fighting general, so fuck off.

top fucking wew.

And he is a furfag too, like nigger you probably have TBs worth of watersports on your HDD.

You can have threads without them being generals, you colossal faggot.

The other OP was explicitly a general you nigger.

Why does this thread still exist?
Reported

This isn't cuckchan, mungo.

That's why you should take your degenerate flash game back there.

Look at this nigger thinking he has any power here.

Here's your (You)

I haven't found any watersports on his tumblr so far snugglebull.tumblr.com/tagged/cal but there's plenty of futa and his fursona has manboobs.

That's supposed to be male?

Totally video games guise

The rest of his commissioned art says yes.

Pony fags KYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's literally a video game. It's as vidya as it gets, fuck off.

Whenever I start thinking furfags might not be so bad something like this happens and I stop feeling that way.

No it's not video game you fur fucking fag.
Hang yourself.

just post lewds already,this thread is already headed for the grave

It's a fighting game. How is it no a video game?

He's so pathetic that his own Steam friends are mocking him in the thread.

Because die

fantastic argument

serves him right.

Trigger alert

who is she,why are her proportions so sexy.

Paprika

more of her if ya got it

All there is, well sort of. If you look around Tumblr you are sure to find some more.
e621.net/post/index/1/paprika_paca_(tfh)

Is there a real way to talk with Mark? I wanna know why this game gets deleted like the Russian loli game on halfchan, is this related to GG?

In case this thread survives, I'll paste my reply from the last thread

I have only 2 mayor problems with the game, the button mapping bug and the resolution crash thing
Everything else looks pretty decent, there are some missing animations but those are going to be fixed within a week, the game feels a lot more fluid than what I expected, the characters and their gimmicks feel pretty different from each other even when they were all have universal moves (except for Tianjo, I still think she's just Arizona with airdashes but I haven't played her yet) I don't like the backgrounds ion most of the stages but that's a personal preference
The fighting mechanics look good enough to catch a niche, those charts got some pretty crazy tools, Paprika has a midscreen overhead, tons of mixups for oki pressure and 3 teleports i fucking hate the overhead teleport
Pom has the lowest health and low damage, she can stun you from fullscreen with her puppets (some of them have armor) but those take many frames to setup
Oleander is pure fireball shit + big normals to fuck you up, half of her moves are unsafe so you have to look when to punish (but then a teleport out of nowhere!)
Velvet does big damage at fullscreen but she has no reversals at all, she gets destroyed in corner pressure
The characters and mechanics are in a pretty good spot, the game needs some polish obviously (like bugfixes, more characters I know they announced more coming in a month or two but I need them know, I need some blazblue-like breaker so Tianjo doesn't fuck my shit on aerials) I got it for 11$ so I'll keep it and see how things go

meh,rest of that is pretty bad,thanks for posting the good ones

wat
and it's no mystery because halfcuck traditionally bans loli

I think he's too much of a newfag to know what unteralterbach is.

I brought that up because unteralterbach was banned for being "relate to IRL lolis/cp material" (an stupid excuse because the mods were lazy fucks) and it seems like this game may he soft banned here for being "related to the mlp franchise" even when there is no rule against posting "ponies" on Holla Forums (an this game is legally not ponies)

It was deleted because it's ponyshit. That is the only reason and it's enough.

nobody cares about the little legal technicalities you keep throwing out in your /sudo/ posts: this is ponyshit, it attracts horsefuckers, it does not belong here

>*ners
What?

Shit I'm a retard
Not deleting that so I make myself withstand the shame but seriously what word got censored

channers,super bad hate word on the forums

Why doesnt the cow have some form of udders?
she even has the milk mare skin and hat combo for obvious reasons. they could just play it off as a transgendered cow and get positive rep.

It's a trans cow.
Check your privilege.