archive.fo/0RJNL
twitter.com/megwagner/status/966735560902504448?s=03
hebcal.com/holidays/purim
archive.is/XI04I
archive.fo/B2WEk
archive.is/gtjmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Blump! Impeach him, muh videogames

Trump, please remove call of duty so our children won't ever want to die for israel.

kek

Try again leftytard

>>>/trannypol/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/somethingawful/

You should buy witcher 3 at least, it's actually fun.

archive.fo/GV6Ic

If you haven't moved on from Trump worship by now, you're certainly no Holla Forumsack.

wtf bros I thought he was /our/ president

HE ALSO BRINGS UP VIOLENT MOVIES AND SEX IN MOVIES, YOU DUMB FUCK!
ACTUALLY WATCH THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING:
archive.fo/0RJNL
twitter.com/megwagner/status/966735560902504448?s=03

Isn't this shit old news?
anyway rollan for dubs

#BASED TRUMP

I can see your nose from here

JUST

Okay? And?

Would you do it?

fakest of news

to say any type of media whether it be videogames, movies and tv shows, music, news, internet, or even private polynesian hoop stick forums doesn't influence people then you are retarded.

but its not the governments' or anyones right to tell an individual what type of media they are allowed to consume.

You sure showed him user, I am so proud of you, for real. #MAGA #BasedBlacks

Try harder Trumptard.

So is it official, video games are degenerate?

re rollan

That doesn't make me feel any better, but thanks.

Multiple scapegoats instead of one makes it better?

4d chess guys

Look at all those wonderful video games you won't survive without!

Prime example of cherry picking.

Cehck em

He's such a fucking retard he doesn't even know we already have a rating system for movies & games.

How does it feel to be retarded?

What's wrong with those games is they're pozzed. Trump wants to pozz them further.

He can also ban Japanese games you faggot.

Looks like politics to me. You can't post that here.

Lets get this started shall we?

It stops being funny after the (50)th time

TORposters should be filtered by default.

Big deal, call me when he actually does something vidya-related instead of saying shit to get the media off his back.

But Trump is stuped, he orange and funny lookin

Praise Kek my dude

where is this semen demon elf from

Sorry, you can't post politics here. Holla Forums is a board for video game discussion.

#BASED

You post anything like that again and I will not be amongst the living anymore.

PRAISE KEK#
###MEME MAGIC#####

Almost every aspect of society and culture is inundated with violence or derived from it, be it entertainment, games, story telling or even history.

It's not a "problem", it's the foundation of all civilization.

It's small minded and ignorant to think banning this or that will suddenly rid society of violent urges and outbursts.

next he will ban anti-semitism, can't be betraying our greatest allies now can we?

So who's moving to Kekistan guys? Me and my cool conservative black friend are totally hyped!
save me from this miserable existence

How much do get paid per post?

And he's absolutely wrong there, too. You're fucking retarded if you think that nobody has stood against censorship of film, television, books, and music.

It's not fucking surprising that a video game board cares most about video games. Fucking hang yourself.

Who said no one give a shit?

Get a clue, redditor.

FUCK BASED MY FELLOW DACApede. TAKE MY GUNS RIGHT NOW!!!

They do it for free, fellow magapede

Enjoy being milked by fags that blatantly try to appeal to as many people as possible.

Not as much as (you) Kushner kike.

What kind of plebian names an image "Holy fuck my sides.jpg"

The soccer mom fear of violence is relatively new, you should have seen the shit they had in fairy tales before Disney pussified them. The Bible itself has loads of violence, at least one sex scene, and shit like Solomon's son pissing off the nation because he insulted his dead dad's dick in a public announcement.

Oh look, a hypocrite rich prick born with a silverspoon in his mouth and that has a history of fraud is being a shithead, next your gonna tell me water's wet.

Yes, but we don't care about the larger picture because this is a board for video games. He just is sifting the blame to the media because the real issue is kids with mental health problems and growing up in fucked-up households, and that's a problem that would have to be solved with child social services that the government doesn't want to pay for.

The old testament god was pretty hardcore.

BASED

Tell that to your military recruiters.

ITS 4D CHESS BRAINLET

He's the same god in the New Testament, he just doesn't have to take as drastic measures because he's not dealing with the Jews anymore.

Who cares?

The new testament bores me.

This.

Banning overmeme would be a good thing.

How's the tranny blowjob lifestyle treating you, Holla Forums?

Why is this a /jp/ meme?

You showed them user.
PRAISE KEK

By the way, just letting you guys know that the recent string of events is dangerously close to Purim (28 February).
hebcal.com/holidays/purim
Must be one of these coincidences i have been hearing about.
Have a good day!

Trump isn't wrong though. I mean, not necessarily about the video games, but about the Internet turning everyone into jaded narcissistic nihilists. The internet was a mistake. I hope Pajit Ayy puts Facebook behind a paywall soon

nu/pol/ is dead, nothing new. We probably can't fix it unless the site is snatched from Jim and the rachposter BO is booted.

Amazing shitposting, Holla Forums. You should set up a Patreon and drip-feed your posts to humour-starved numales.

Do you have to be a Holla Forumser to be suspicious about a zionist neocon?

But that's politics and you can't post it here.

I can imagine this being the way the meeting goes down:

How many posts do you plan on making this time? 50?

Stop posting politics on Holla Forums and you'll stop seeing posts. Is it really that hard for you to do?

I'll just filter you and I'll stop seeing your posts.

Enjoy being banned for posting politics on Holla Forums.

call him a meme all you want he is the best president the united states have had in decades.

Yes, haven't really gone there since the republican debates from what i've seen of Holla Forums le based god-emperor trump is simply "kissing the ring" when he says he's the biggest supporter of israel and he sold off his firstborn to a jew.

>>>/reddit/

That's because imkikey bans all posts which are critical of trump in any way. Actual Holla Forumsacks don't support zionism, neoconservatism, or civic nationalism.

Too bad "Actual Holla Forumsocks" don't exist anymore, then.

I haven't seen any actual Holla Forumsaks in a long time.

Damn right you haven't.

stopped the TPP day one
About that.
archive.is/XI04I

I have a healthy suspicion of everything, and that suspicion leads me to believe this thread is full of outsiders desperately trying to convince Holla Forums they're hip shitposters. The average post quality has sunk pretty low lately but it's only this low during raids.
Maybe the thread will improve when they get bored and return to their disagreement circlejerk, maybe not. I'm willing to wait.

I know Holla Forums loves to overreact, but please don't. This is pure pandering to the teary-eyed think-of-the-children audience. Trump isn't going to ban guns, nor will he ban violent video games. He simply has to appear sympathetic until some high school kids get put in the ground.

The video game industry is too large and economically valuable to regulate. It's political suicide for anyone under the GOP banner to kill thousands of jobs and cause economic damage in the hundreds of millions via regulation. Video games are entertainment, a fiction and escape that people spend money on for leisure. There is no argument to be made for public safety that would remotely justify regulating them, unlike the way that food or pharmaceutical production is regulated.

Video games are also protected by the First Amendment, as affirmed by the Supreme Court in Brown v. Entertainment Merchants Association. This means that very little in the way of regulation is even constitutionally possible. The government can't even legally stop underageb& from buying M-rated games, the ESA and retailers do that voluntarily.

>>>Holla Forums11296995
wew

People like you are why retards think a shill army lurks here

lol

Holy shit.

It's proven. We have the documents. They're paid to post here and they're also paid to moderate boards. What the fuck is wrong with you, newfag?

All of that has nothing to do with video games, so you should take it to Holla Forums. Or Holla Forums, as the case may be.

First of all If you're from this thread >>>Holla Forums11296995 then fuck off.

Secondly the reason I voted Trump was for less government involvement in these kinds of things. I don't need government to tell me what to do, we already have too many issues and are being taxed out of the ass for dumb shit. No one voted for Trump for him to become another Clinton, and I think he understands that. So he can believe whatever he wants, however what he acts is another story all together. I was promised less taxes and reals over feels. If Trump can't cut things like the department of agriculture and the department of education, while also taxing video games because of MUH FEELS then he's a failure of a president.

These types of situations require a level head, if he's unable to do that then I recommend he resign and give shit over to Pence. He's probably going through a ton with his daughter, hollywood, mainstream media and the DNC controlled congress trying to pressure him, but he needs to understand his core values and stick with them.

Yes, that's correct.

Kill yourself.

Donald DRUMPF supports PAID DAY 1 DLC that was CUT CONTENT from the main game.

But HILLARY wants you to have it FOR FREE.

seems like he's saying he wants more control of the internet in general. i mean he placed ajit pai to kill net neutrality. this is less about banning vidya and more about using it as an opportunity to restrict the internet as a whole. great firewall of america coming soon

Thing is, "Shocking the gays" meme aside, isn't Pence already a part of the establishment? So, we end right back where we started nearly three decades ago with Bush Sr.?

I guess the only way to really tell where things are gong is after this year's mid-term elections are over.

its true though.

It did seem weird for a thread like this to pop up and a good lot of anons jumping on the DRUMPF train, of course there are various reasons that would make people angry or suspicious about him but he just made a vague statement about looking more into violence into media and videogames in general and alot of posters are getting ahead of themselves thinking it's the end of vidya, it's on the same level of two scoops journalists freaking out.

Video Games are fine, what I worry about is him trying to raise the price of games by taxation. Additionally banning bump stocks is dumb, although I do think having an age requirement when buying guns is a good idea.

>>>Holla Forums11296995

So how much do they pay you to astroturf, and why do you think anyone will listen.

That already exists.

Net neutrality was put in place purely to benefit Comcast, AT&T, Verizon, etc. It outlived its usefulness as soon as streaming services like Netflix got big enough to donate more political dollars. Welcome to the real world. No one gives a fuck about end users, least of all the government.

please bend over more for corporations tornigger

Why of course, real anons would never shit on based trump

Who would you say is the better pick, Jeb!?

Yes we do, dont you know Holla Forums is one person? :^)

Any chance you've got the full size of this one? Tried reverse searching but it only ever spits back the original touhou image.

I'm talking about Holla Forums, you illiterate faggot. Learn how to read English.

Clockwork.

I am also talking about Holla Forums, were just one person you know :^)

Jim's legacy, everyone.

He's one of the biggest neocons in the white house.
archive.fo/B2WEk

here

There's real anons and then there's (you).

whoops

>>>/reddit/

Thank you. Been looking for quite a while.

Oh (You) sure showed me, I am butthurt now.

facebook is a data mining company they'll be free to use, Holla Forums will be behind a paywall or just outright removed and you'll be free to go to reddit all you want

This. Unless he proposes some stupid law or signs an executive agreement, nothing is actually happening other then him saying some shit.

So even here leftypol shits up the board with
Threads ?

Post this again when he actually does something. And even if its against your character, try judging actions, not words.

i for one always stand up for my rights after they're taken away and not when they're merely threatened

Can you point to any action he or Congress is taking in regards to video games?

As much as a BJ from madonna

this

Even Revelation?

as i said, i only stand up for them after they're taken away. once its illegal to speak up is the best time to do it. trump is only threatening it so everything is still fine and nothing will happen

Trump is a kike and has been saying the same shit he did years ago. Kekistan cancer will defend him to the end though.

Literally where has Trump said anything about taxing video games

Not even threatening. Just saying shit in a forum that's entirely for show.

Sure, tell Trump he is a retard for what he said, but don't pretend he is actually doing something about it.

urging others to 'examine' violent vidya. that way you can wash your hands of responsibility and pretend like your not a president who's words alone can heavily influence

Its funny, only a few months ago bringing up Trumps anti vidya kikery would cause dozens of shills to attack, what happened?

I guess we shouldn't hate SJWs who hate the first amendment as long as they didndu nuffin

Source?

Why do threads autosage when they haven't hit the bump limit?

See

It’s a pendulum. Most of the internet back in the early days were fairly left wing. Back during Bush there was plenty of people who were rightly so against his Neocon war mongering. Then Obama got elected and suddenly the authority was with the Left. The rise of SJWism was the capstone of this era of right wing internet. Now we have a Republican back in the White House so being right wing is becoming too mainstream. Really, the 2016 election was a damned if you do damned if you don’t scenario. On one hand you had Hillary and Obama 2.0 now with the possibility of World War Three, and on the other you had Trump and more Neoconservatism sold as populism.

The next logical conclusion is to ban books. If you can't write it down you can't make a movie, talmudvision show, or vidya. Imagine a world where everyone is illiterate. Surely that will be an end to violence. I don't have to imagine; Africa actually exists.

Maybe it's time to ban them

why not? He's Jewish and his butt-buddy Putin outlawed it in Rusia. You people who supported him are literal retards, the ONLY aspect he has that favors you is his defense of pedophiles such as Roy Moore or Michael Jackson.

He's gonna fucking take your guns and your games!

Many Redditors did leave this place, but not enough.

better than the AIDS Megodown Yiannotworthafuck has contracted from gay sex.

They aways blame videogames or some other shit and nothing never happens. One month from now and no one will care until the next shooting happens you know it will happen

Obama fucked up trying to pass a big ass "fuck the little guy" bill in one go. Trump will get it through and serve rich people such as Gene "MP3 downloaders deserve the gulag" Simmons.

No, not at all you fucking loony. They are the same.
If you're not /antipol/, you don't belong here.

God damn politics are cancer, i wish i could play video games. instead my autism damns me to forever shitpost in this hell

I hate Holla Forums and SJWs equally, they're both fascists. Holla Forums has the blood of 6 million Jews and quite a mix of more dead on their hands though, Anita Shitkeesian hasn't managed it yet.

Have you ever actually listened to David Duke? He's pretty fucking nice.

The fact that you care about politics at all means you are not /antipol/.

Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chávez took the guns. And I am here to tell you, i don't give a shit about those godless commies and their firearms, but 1933 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR VIDEO GAMES! It doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there on the street begging for them to have their video games taken; we will not relinquish them, do you understand? That's why you're going to fail, and the establishment knows, no matter how much propaganda, the Reich will rise again when you attempt to take our video games!!

Nothing is actually going to happen and games would be in a worse situation is dems win in 2018 and 2020. But you all know this I'm sure, and you want to see a world where every game is about killing white men and playing as dyke nigger women.

Any evidence of that ? or now that it's ok to hate DRUTFD we can just invent stories? Because in that case he stole my ice cream

if*

to add
THE LEFTARDS ARE COMING AFTER JAPAN TOO.

we wish we did

cuck

Oh, so you’re trolling. Good to know.

Yes, they could have offered a walled garden of websites under the old rules, but that would not be considered a broadband service and they would not have been allowed to advertise it as such. They would also have lost federal and state broadband subsidies for expanding such programs as well as any bidding position for future government contracts.

wtf I hate trump now

>>>/sudo/72224
Holy fuck does /sudo/ never stop filling up with delusional cunts ala cuckchan's old /q/ and /qa/ boards.

That's literally the point
Literally the opposite

Straight out of cuckchan I see.

Rating doesn't touch core problem. Glorification and normalization of ILLEGAL actions. Things illegal in real life should be illegal in the media too.

Why is everyone acting like this is new? During the election it was well aware that Trump doesn't like vidya. Why are people like OP pretending this is news? It's not some revelation, everyone knew this already.

You realise he was a libtard, one that commies stepped down in favour of in '89 in exchange for not having Communist party banned and its leaders arrested, right? Thanks to him, the high ranking people of the communist party (save for very, very few exceptions) were never ever punished and are enjoying state pension right now, with some even staying in politics.

His plays are total shit, by the way. Literally just pretentious hipster bullshit, back before hipsters were a thing, fellated by the same people who today fellate things like Gone Homo.

You're either with God Emperor Trump or you're with Holla Forums.

Lol
Everyone is butthurt but me
xd

We need to make it immediately and overwhelmingly clear that we will not put up with this pearl clutching bullshit from anybody. Not now, not ever. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean we should allow it to make waves unopposed.

Ah, the anti-NN shillbots. Reminder that NN was overwhelmingly supported by Democrats AND REPUBLICANS, along with every single industry interest other than ISPs, that ISPs out-lobbied everyone else 5:1 on the issue, and that the ratio of proven shills and bots was slanted over 100:1 in favor of ISPs. /r/T_D/pol/ were literally the only people other than ISP paid bots and shills arguing against NN.

Not quite directly from Trump, but his statement is connected to pseudoscientific "studies" now underway at his urging, and in turn to at least one Republican-proposed law in Rhode Island to tax vidya containing wrongthink:
archive.is/gtjmE

Hello, fellow antiracist gamers

Yes, racism, this is certainly about racism. Yup. Nothing else to care about here.

Rock on fellow MAGApede!

we need to rise up and stand together Holla Forums against these political retars and fucking agendas of any kind from destroyong vidya. i am sick and tires of hearing politics all i want is to PLAY VIDEO GAMESSSSSS.

but seriously why do vidya get so much fucking hate?. are people really this stupid and old.

I'll second this. The levelling gets a bit out of hand but overall a pretty fun game.

Ans this is why people like (((you))) soyfaggots will never be taken seriously, not even yourselves.

*And

>some of (((us))) still shilling for him blindly
I think you're the only one giving anyone any lip service