Portal Knights

Have you guys ever played the best Minecraft clone with an actual RPG system? It's the closest thing to a Dragon Quest Builders on PC.

god forbid i want to talk about video games you fucking moron.

You are not allowed to talk about non-flavour of the month meme games or non-weebshit titles.

There's a difference between shilling and discussing, retard. Is this you first time on the job?

Yes, I would love to play the Best Minecraft Clone, Portal Knights™ on PC! I am 100% sure it will be litty AF, so all the gamers should purchase it!

But I'm not fucking shilling you fucking moron. Adventurer's update just got released and I wanted to talk about it

What kind of psychic powers do you have? Mental illness?

Super epic, does it have a cash shop and lootboxes too?

Then make an actual quality OP. Tell us where to Pirate it give us a description of the game. And your opinion of it instead of one sentence you fucking retard.

I'm asking if anyone else has played it and then I'll start asking questions. How dense can you be?

Wow optional outfits for your character oh golly-gee

Lootboxes and cash shops are optional to use too, aren't they? Does that make them acceptable? Does it make the irreversible damage to the community not exist?
Can you answer the question?

Why is the view distance so short?

can you dig deep down and find lost worlds and messed up creatures?

At least Minecraft doesn't look like some kind of chinese mobile game with atrocious texture art and shading

Hey underage cuckchanner, before the microtransaction times, those optional outfits were unlockable by beating some challenges or difficulty.

So microtransactions ON A FUCKING $19,99 GAME is retarded.
Stop gobbling this shit up, for fuck's sake

Don't get baited

Sold. Been enjoying it for the switch, a coop version for PC mite be cool, but I'll probably still pirate it first. Really not digging the textures there.

Stop replying to the autists and instead tell us what the game is about, what does it have different from other games, etc.

Newfags everyone. If you can't find a pirate copy of a game in this day and age, there's no helping you.
Marketeers could very well put links for pirate copys too, even ones that are actually infected with virus too for a double wham. This is the dumbest purity test ever devised.

Shivering Isles and Blood Moon are optional content as well, user. As are all expansions. Besides, are you actually gonna be upset you can't put emojis on your head in the base game? Why don't you go play Facebook games?

Where do I download it, shill-kun?

Use Google dumb mother fucker.

The game is okeyish but there really isn't much to it the rpg system you speak about is pretty much barebones and lacks any depth, the crafting is annoying with the stupid craft timers but most importantly you can't play as a skeleton.
Even if minecraft clones are really your thing I'd wait for a massive discount or just get the vastly superior fortresscraft.

And people say global warming isn't real. The never-ending summer has just been getting hotter and hotter.

I don't give a fuck about the game. Give me a download or fuck off.

So the cuckchan migration is true

Why would I? I'm not the OP and I couldn't care less about the game or your newfag ass.

Then why haven't you actually posted any other in-game screenshots or talked about any of the games mechanics or finer details you fucking low-energy shill?
(((You))) haven't even begun to talk about the microtransactions for unlocking pieces of a costume set and faggy emoji hats, or anything.

Nah, my autistic manlet manchild brony cousin plays this game shirtless in a wheelchair on his Xbox One, so I was completely dissuaded from this game.

pfffff

If I really wanted the extra content but didn't believed the price was worth it, as most microtransactions are, I'd just pirate it instead.

Keep arguing though. Gotta prove how virtuous and ubermench you are to anonymous people online afterall.

And you haven't provided sources for any of the shit you claimed, which you should because now I will definitely pirate it if they did that kind of shit with set costumes.

I see there's a Fortresscraft Evolved, which I'm assuming it's a sequel. It looks like Factorio in first person but I doubt it's as autistically complicated however.
How are those?

You're such a faggot, let me put it bluntly for you:

RIGHT ON THE FUCKING SHOP YOU CAN SEE TWO MORE MICROTRANSACTIONS FOR COSTUMES
so like you said there
i hope you follow your word and fuck off

Fucking cuckchan trying to give lessons to people, just go back already

It's better than Dragon Quest Builders that's for sure

It isn't as complicated sure but it has a simple temperature system, basically you gotta keep your suit powered or you'll freeze to death. It could be very annoying before you craft some lasers to power your mining sites. It's pretty comfy if you like freezing your ass off while surrounded by conveyor belts.

It is just as autistically complicated, if not more. I have played modded Factorio and even I had some trouble with Fortresscraft.

I'm not really in the mood to try this out at the moment so I'll just ask questions.
-Does this game have online multiplayer coop? If it does, can pirate copies work with it (like minecraft) ?
-How decent is the combat? Are there many fighting styles or are you stuck with bows and swords? Bosses?
-How large, deep, high is the world? On that note, is there an underground? sky islands? villages?
-What are these RPG elements you speak of? Minecraft had RPG elements in form of level grinding for enchants but it was pretty shit.
-Is terrain and construction destructible by enemies?
-Can you fly? Cube World (rip) had flight, sailing and riding and it was beautiful
-Are there NPCs? Are they useful?

didn't mean to quote.Pls no bully

pick one and only one

I'm chrious what you mean, I've been thoroughly enjoying Builders. Never played any Inecraft style game before though. Combat's kind of shit but I like how the types of rooms matter and how the townspeople actually do shit and have stories

Can't tell if serious or shill

why does her boob look like a dick

It's shill

Yeah, see how they went suddendly silent when the microtransactions were brought up

wew

The "four guys" were talking about fortresscraft not Poopy Kikes. Please read post and get the fuck out.

I have to agree with OP in that its the best minecraft clone out there. It is what I thought minecraft was going to be, and what it really should have been, before inf-dev came and fucked up everything. It is still really shallow and buggy, far from being complete, but I had fun during my short time with it.

I don't go around checking the store page for every voxel-based sandbox game on Steam, are you insane?
I'd rather go by user's recomendations and discussion which is why I was both looking forward for more details by OP or by the anti-shill to bring them forth, especially the "you gotta pay to complete set costumes", which I seriously doubt I'd ever see as a selling point.

Just because people don't want to argue with you, it doesn't mean they are shills. Nobody's paying me to put up with your autism, after all.
Maybe people have something else to do IRL?

Thanks, I'll give it a try once I'm done making a nuke and a rocket in Factorio with a friend.

no thank you

Unapologetic newfags and shills, jesus fuck. I don't care if we're low on users, we need faggots like you gassed.

It's because the way you said it actually did sound like a shill.

Yeah I'm on the same Boat, what makes it better than Builders? I particularly liked Builders because of the NPCs and it felt albeit a dumbed down version of Dark Cloud but still very comfy nonetheless. Does Portal Knight have this?

Every single asset in that screenshot looks like some chink bought it off the Unity asset store. 2/10 shill attempt fuck off

Have a bump to trigger all the faggot try hards.

Worth a pirate. Doesn't have enough content, mods would probably fix that but we all know nobody is going to mod this game.

Your PC can probably run Cube World. :^)

ffs, let this shill thread die already

Yes I have and it was shit.
It tries to be part Minecraft and part RPG, but it does neither very well. Building is mostly pointless at best, and a complete waste of resources at worst. It's Grundy as hell and suffers drastically from the same repetitious progression as starbound. Grind out resources to make the best gear for your tier, kill a boss, then repeat 4-5 times for the next tiers of ore and cloth. World's change but the changes are superficial much the same as starbound only without the random gen pokeymon. Npcs are about as interactive and interesting as starbound too. Really I'd like to stop bringing that abortion of a game up, but it's really the best comparison; the game is just 3D starbound with less random generation.

This is why I never phonepost.

portal knights is a shallow shitty minecraft clone with an awful inventory system, ugly artstyle and really no reason to play. Even minecraft has somehting about it to set it apart from these types of shitty unity clones.
I got it waiting for the switch builders release and jesus christ I regret it even if it was on sale. Dont touch this pile of trash.

Yeah the game is pretty shallow and not very fun. If you like brainless clone shit then this is for you, but then you probably play Rust, DayZ, Zombie Survival Game with Crafting 4, yadda yadda.