Kingdom Come Deliverance Official Thread β„–4 - Sneaky Henry Edition

WE FITGIRL REPACK NOW
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89ABBF9913E08D93AA834EC9E10B2F33E448279C

If you have microstutters:
steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332341063477/

Another link to check out to improve game's performance:
steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332340601553/

If you have CPU related freezes/microfreezes, it's cryengine's fault and the solution is to limit the game process's CPU usage to 99%
mion.faireal.net/BES/

New patch coming around 28th of Febuary.

How's your Henry doing, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/284yY
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/124
imgur.com/r/Berserk/knzxM
huckberry.com/journal/posts/man-kills-grizzly-with-hands-and-teeth
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/27
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenberg_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you think henry smells like after hunting some deer?
asking for a friend, haha

anybody have an issue with disappearing bandits eettlements? I mark the settlement on my map and then I draw out the bad guys and I have found if I drw them all out sometimes rthe base idsappears.

Has anyone else been mining the (((resetera))) salt mines? They haven't been taking the news it sold over 1 million copies too well.

Never seen that one before.

I forgot they even exist

Can't smell worse than Theresa really.

Reminder (((BASED))) Vavra is an antifa jew.

You won the battle, shill, but you haven't won the war.

it only happens if I kill them all way outside the base. I can give the game that.

Where are my Close Helm mods? I don't care if it's lore breaking to have a 16th century armour in early 15th century. I FUCKING WANT IT.

At this rate I don't know what to believe.

Best timeline

You have the great bascinet though :^)

REMINDER
STATING THAT BOHEMIA AND MEDIEVAL CENTRAL ONLY HAD WHITES IS VIRULENT DISCUSSION
HERE'S A NIGGER MOD THOUGH
archive.is/284yY

I hope they will make thousand of high quality Sallet mods instead

Reminder that you goonshits are fucking awful at your job and all post the same.

Didn't Sir Divish have a cuirass far too advanced for early 15th century?

1st, you should post some kind of evidence
2nd, even if it's true, this is not Holla Forums. We don't give a fuck is someone is of jewish race or not. And "antifa" in the US is someting completely different from "antifa" in other parts of the world. The Czech Republic was one of the first countries to be ocupied by the nazis.

Reminder to check my dubs.

Not really somehow must have figured fluting out sometime

>do the quest in the monastery

>my last save was from the first time sleeping in the monastery, because i got jailed the night after

>contemplating a cathartic rampage through the monastery right now

Fucking niggers. They should have some autosave slot just in case the game crashes so you dont get screwed by this. Didnt Xcom have something like this to prevent savescumming? It also crashed a second time in that area. Shouldnt they have been more thorough in that area since its so tedious?

He is Antifa because he said something bad about communism and facismm oh noes my Leftypol ass is on fire

Nah I meant the shoulder ornaments style he had. Don't those exist mainly around 16th century when people made full plate for aesthetics?

You don't actually need to do the monk quest you know. I got through that part fine just ninja-ing my way into the compound, rifling though pockets of novices until I find who I want, stealth killing him and running away after.

Can't find pics of him wearing shoulder ormaments, could you help me user

Oy vey the antifas are the good guys they fought evil gnawtzees and all

I need to find pictures of him in the last act then, because that's the only time all three lords suit up for war. Sir Divish is by far the sexiest of the three. Sir Hanush's effort was slacking at best.

Reminder that Leftypol 'thinks' that they 'control' Holla Forums by acting like retarded Holla Forumstards, aka babys first falseflag

No no no, its not like this. POL 'thinks' that they 'control' Holla Forums by acting like retarded /leftpol/tards, aka babys first falseflag

changed IPs huh?

He doesn't even look black, he just looks like he's wearing black face.

Reminder that Gas is free so keep up the good work.

Im basically on an all combat build. No pickpocketing and basically no lockpicking. I have found out that you can just find a key in the kitchen so i will probably do that get my shit and find a cheesy way to slaughter the guy. But how did this get into the final game? The quest is basically "Prison simulator 1402"

It's because you're playing it like a combat simulator. I did too and that was my solution. You can only blame yourself for blindly following quest markers Because a lot of times the NPC conversations have more hints on how to do the mission

The ingame armor is based on this fresco.

Is that Vavra?

In game, Vavra is Lord Hanush of Leipa, the fat guy that rules the city of Rattay

Nah it's Divish. I'm pretty sure that was one of the concept art for him. The only difference is that he looks maybe 10 years younger in the fresco

His portrait's a lot thinner though.

I don't it existed at 1403, no
He's a big guy

If I take that beard off, will he die?

Same here, having a hell of a time. Keep making lots of progress before fucking up and having to restart the day. Even managed to get out and pick up some ingredients so I can brew my own savior schnapps in prison. Still, it's not bitch. If you drink some before going creeping around, pickpocketing etc then it's way noisier.

Kek, he looks even fatter than IRL even after gaining weight.
Good thing they're self aware

Aye thanks

He will become extremely sad.

Lets post more handsome photos of our beloved racist.

Though cases for both "someone made one but it didn't really became popular for next 2 centuries" and "their source is anachronistic" have the same weight.

Also still in the second tutorial town and I have to ask whose bastard is Henry? Seriously, half the shit he does is enough to get him quartered.

How about you not use communist propaganda as an advertising point then you stupid fucking kike.

Started a new game after finishing it, trying to cheese as hard as possible. Are there any lockpicks that you can find in Skalitz?

You sound exactly like communist who says who isn't a communist is a nazi.

Just install the easy lockpicking mod that removes lockpicking all together.

they need henry and with a civil war on it is the wrong time to quarter a hero

>>>/cuckchan/

(you)

hej som tu mal otroka ked sa vyzliekol bol chlpaty ako psisko som ho na stol priputal retazom aj som si vravel sak mam ten kolieskovy strojcek co chlpiska marni.som ho zobral aj tento otrok ked ho zbadal.ihnedzacal revat a cosi vravel.vravim mu taraj co chces nerozumiem ti no tieto moje kolieska porozumia tvojim chlpiskam ty psisko.aj som mu na kokota prilozel ihned chlpiska paralo riadne otrok reval v retazoch sa trhal ako besny.

Shut the fuck up, talk about the game or fuck off. Holla Forums isn't nearly as clever as they think they are, they're best just ignored.

Fair enough

imho best "pre-cheese" there is; talk to Kunesh, go to tavern and throw shit at Deutchs house, get lockpicks from one of your buddies (the retarded one?) before telling them to beat Kunesh up.

Will see, will see.

i really like this game i dont remember when i last time had this much joy playing game

Holla Forums is shit, /leftpol/ is the future.

>>>/ovens/
is where your future is

My speech is relatively good, but not good enough for those fuckers that catch you and then put you in monk prison, unless you mean something else. As i said i can complete the mission when im careful, but im just too butthurt to do it again.
Do you mean the secret passage, thats supposed to let me enter the monastery?
Or can is just go to the remote location that i was told to light a fire, since they will try to kill me anyways and i will find my next clue on a scroll hidden in their leaders ass*

I never became a monk. I jumped into the monastery at night and killed the novice with the dice on him. And no, the recruiter doesn't have a next clue on him. But all of them does have the msysterious dice on them so if the game was self aware you might realize that was a form of ID.

The premise of this game really doesn't appeal to me in the least, but I do recognize the value in a game that strives for historical accuracy in current year, so I recommended it to a pal.

Same here user, I've really adopted the winter NEET lifestyle. Game is fantastic, aside from the bullshit bugs but that stuff should be fixed soon.

Peace was never an option.

Gonna make an effort-post here on lockpicking. I actually thought nu-thief did the most realistic job with lockpicking given how it's done in real life. I've picked 1 or 2 of my own locks for fun, also re-keying (swapping out the pins) locks being the better part of a shitty job I used to have. Even without steel pick-tools, you're not going to snap the thing every 5 seconds… pin and tumbler locks just don't work that way. The MAIN challenge when it comes to lockpicking is the sheer amount of time it takes, especially if you aren't good at it. This goes double if they have security pins like spools in them, where a heavy hand can set pins too far, meaning you have to start over (though if you're skilled enough you can unset just that stuck pin and carry on).
Unsurprisingly, old thief (Deadly Shadows, in this case) also did a very good job with lockpicking, but the style is more like the rotary lock used in safes, so they would have their place (just not in doors).
Two really simple suggestions to improve on this formula for any /agdg/ faggots lurking in this thread:
This also means that if everyone is dead asleep they won't hear you but if around they might hear you playing with the lock if they're really close but more likely they'll walk in and see you. Patrolling guards of any kind are thus a huge counter to lockpicking in that respect.
Third clip is soundless as it was just some faggot talking over what he was doing.
Cut me a break here on nu-thief, I know Holla Forums hates it and I do too after playing it but it had it's good moments. Also I took the effort to webm all three of those clips from jewtube 4u.
Site is bollocks so (1/2) probably.

More like (2/3) I ain't posting shit quality webms edition.

(3/3)

Agreed, you should never be wrenching so hard on your pick that it snaps and you fall backwards. I guess it's one of those concessions between gameplay and realism, but the system you propose (quieter but longer) would be interesting to try out.

Is that Skalitz?

My only experience with picking locks was full pleb style with a key with a long first teeth and a knife and even that was done after reading up on how tumbler locks worked. It took me 10 minutes on my first try. Second time took less than 5 and third time about 2 minutes. I hate my housemate so much

Yeah, looks like I can't talk to Theresa if I kill the rapists, though.

It's fairly predictable to be honest, you should be able to easily figure out whose bastard he is just based on how nobles treat him

Pretty sure what I did in the tutorial was just slap one on the back with the sword to get their attention and then run away, hoping it would give Theresa time to run. I have no idea if it worked though probably not.

Pic related

Bummer. Did you cheese em, or just manage your distance well? It's a bitch to fight before you can parry and dodge. Well done anyway.

I'm always interested to hear more about skills in video games compared to real life, but honestly that just sounds like it would be more tedious.

Cheesed hard, I'm level 17 already. I just want to see what'll happen with Runt.

This game has a… really tame approach to nudity.

Haha, no it doesn't. Trust me, you'll see.

So there's nudity later, but they didn't bother putting it in the strip game?

I really wanted to like this game. And there's definatly some fun to be had here. But holy fuck is this not what I was expecting.

I was sold on this being a super realistic RPG set in medieval bohemia. But your horse can teleport to you from anywhere. Magic chests that operate on some sort of wormhole that links them all together. Bandits that wake up out of bed and use some sort of magic spell to instantly equip all their armour and weapons while the game tells me I cannot put a hat on in combat.

Not to mention things like, multi-tier quest design that locks you off of certain branches because you talked to the wrong person. Come back from a quest and see some dude you want to say hi too? Sorry you failed that part of hte quest, now onto the next part. The saving system is pointless. Why restrict where you can save and then also auto-save all the damn time? Quest markers and a compass constantly on screen. You can turn them off, but only by turning off all UI, which means you can't talk to anyone! And the pure railroading of the quests. Why hinge it all on player choice and then flat out tell you what your reaction and actions are in certain events during cutscenes? I can't fathom it.

I feel like their vision exceeded their grasp big time with this. There are a lot of cool ideas, and I love the setting and a lot of the gameplay mechanics. Combat is great (except when fighting two people at once). But the experience overall is very disappointing.

Wish I could get rid of the perks that make you have to eat and sleep less. At first it's cool, but it felt good having to worry about finding food and shelter for the night instead of being a terminator.

reported for spam.

It might be a joke. I haven't done that quest/activity so I don't know much about it. But this game can be medieval playboy simulator if you talk to the right women.

:^)

This whole "shilling" thing is getting kind of autistic now tbh

Am I the only person who thinks that the combat system with multiple people is the most realistic part of the entire game? You have to manage your space very carefully so that you are only fighting one person at a time or you get fucked, just like in real life. Nobody can actually fight multiple people by paying attention to all of them like in action movies.

If you actually paid attention to the development process they'd go into details about how they wanted it to also be a fun game, so they'd make concessions for gameplay. Plus they forced a time constraint so things they wanted to add to the game was cut.

He's talking about different white ethnicities and nationalities, numbnuts. Also, even Hitler accepted 1/8 (or 1/16?) jews.

You do know, that it was made by one of us as a low effort trolling attempt?
If not.
Now you know.

The forced lock on is the main problem. You have no option to face inbetween your opponents to keep them both in your view. Switching targets isn't exactly great in terms of control either.
I'm not saying you should be able to easily beat 5 guys at once. But the combat was clearly designed for 1v1 duels. Not to mention that if one of your opponents has a bow and arrow he'll just keep firing at you no matter what, killing his comrades in the process happily.

Why the fuck would I pay attention to the development process? If they wanted it to be a fun game why can't I save wherever I want? Even if it was only to quit the game so I can go grab a bite to eat or goto bed or whatever? If they're making concessions to the game play for fun then the first one should be "what if someone is in the middle of the wilderness, has no save schnapps, and wants to exit the game?" It'd be a lot more acceptable if it wasn't so free and loose with saves in other, less convenient, ways. This is what is annoying me. Not that it's too realistic or not realistic. That it's very not realistic in some aspects in order to be more fun, but other aspects of the same mechanic are so realistic that it's tedious. Either go for realism or go for fun. This smacks of it either being changed at the last minute, or not being thought through.

That one was actually because of a bug so serious they had to disable it entirely.

Uh, all you have to do is strafe so that they are. Besides if you don't have all of your opponents in front of you you are getting fucked so you need to do that anyway. I dunno, I've fought 2 or 3 dudes several times and never had complaints.

You can strafe so they are in your field of view, but you are always facing one or the other.
People play Mass Effect Androgynous and had no complains either. Doesn't mean it was well made.

Hey man, I'm just saying. One of us has problems using this system and the other doesn't. Maybe you should just get good.
Why would you want to not face one of them though? How will you attack or defend yourself if you're not facing them? There are no epic AOE slashes in real life.

Am I the only one who's unengages by tapping shift the moment the target isn't a priority anymore?

You can also unlock by pressing middle mouse by default I believe.

But that's very inconvenient. Pressing shift allows you to go back into neutral mode which I sometimes use for a sneaky stab for someone to the sides

From what I can tell, she actually does remove her equipped clothing, it's just that the "naked" model of a woman is a dress. If someone were to create a nudity mod, the strip dice scene would probably work.

If I have two opponents fighting me, and one is standing to my left, and one to my right, why would i want to only face one of them? If i face the one on my left i leave my right flank open to the other, and vice versa. It's not about offense it's about defense.

but why, Mr. Smith? Why can't you fix my stolen bascinet?

I believe you had to be 80% Caucasian to be a member of the Nazi party, meaning your great grandfather could be as black as the night and you would still be deemed acceptable. The funky thing with genetics, though, is that you can be a descendant of someone yet not share any genes with them at all. I'm sure it's part of some scientific justification why Jewish lines can only continue through the female line, because only women pass on mitochondrial DNA.

You have clearly no idea how a fight works, if there is two on both your sides you fucking back away and concentrate on the guy closest to you and keep him between you and the other guy until you can find a spot that forces them to approach you one on one.In fact the way this game's combat works one guy will block your attack then you're completely open to both of them attacking you in that moment of invulnerability.

You wouldn't which is why you move so that you can see both of them at once. Turning isn't going to help you in that situation because your awful position is the problem. You need to keep moving, usually backwards, in order to fight multiple opponents in this game. Again, it reflects real life the most here.

user, you sound like you've never been in a fight before. If you're tough odds are you'll tank one person why beating another up. If you're not so tough, you'll have to reposition until you're effectively only facing one person at one time.

I can tell you have never been in any kind of fight before. That's how it works, even on the rare occasions when we spar 2v1 you always have the majority of your attention on one or the other, while having the other in your peripheral. Also it's almost impossible to take on multiple people so just thin them out with an arrow or run

Is it just me or henry looks a bit like autism girl from ME:andromeda?

There's a nude mod on the nexus currently, and hot damn is it awful

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/124

The smith is a stupid faggot who patrols the upper part of the Rathaus at night and will start a fucking fist fight with you, because you were 0.02 seconds too long in a restriced area and will give the silent treatment, like the bitch he is, and denunce you infront of the other traders in the city, so their opinion will go from +83 to -19 and will stay there for over 7 ingame days, even when paying 20% on the buy price.

Kek I thought I quad posted and the site was fucked before I saw the IDs and 4 people simultaneously told that user that he doesn't know the first thing about fighting in vydia or irl

Truly a accurate simulation of medieval European life.

Hey c'mon, he's not corrupt… Just a little rough around the edges and liver

This man is not of faith and in fact is a complete heretic worse than the rag heads.

It's actually kind of fun.

He was fine before he got totally schwasted! That's why it's the devil's elixir you know.

In real life, of course. But more or less you're saying, as far as I can make out:

fuck, really? damn i missed that thread.

So, my Headcracker activated during the first Runt fight in Skalitz, but it dindu shit.

Fucks sake.

That's too bad, that would have been a tricky way to get him. Wonder if he's immune to all status effects in that fight.

Why is the blood of Christ considered a devil's elixir?

You have better peripheral vision IRL. This is one of those occasions where 1st person view doesn't match up with reality.

they can't keep getting away with racism like this

it's clearly an englishman

But priests DID get shitfaced quite often.

It's not the blood of Christ except during the ritual of communion and no church is going to give you enough communion wine to get shitfaced off.

Well, picks don't break at all. For modern security locks, it can take in the 10's of minutes for a professional to pick them, so adapting for 14th century technology, even as an expert it should take you a minute to pick a good lock. Furthermore, you would only have to start over if you're flailing the mouse like an idiot trying to set the pin (because then you overset it by going too fast). If you go slowly, you won't have to start over because carefulness. Gonna go ahead and embed the whole of the video of the third clip if anyone wants to watch it. An interesting added challenge would be requiring the player to speed up just a tad (risking over-setting) in order to set a particularly bound pin all the way.. but that'd only be on the hardest locks, I think.

Too add:
I don't know how its in the others but in my countries' Orthodox monasteries one of the monk activities is brewing wine.

About that.

True. The game would benefit from a freelook button like ArmA that allows you to rotate your head to look around while facing the same direction. That said, I don't think the combat is bad for multiple people, most people just seem to expect AOE attacks or some kind of Dark Souls shit.

Try to make a list of broken shit so I can avoid cheese when I finally get this game, pls contribute. So far I've got:

It is by bitter wives with husbands who drink too much and Protestants.

Blunt and stealth are definitely not overpowered at all. Most blunt have a range so short you're not going to get anywhere without heavy armor and stealth kills wake everyone up.

A lot of the shit only seems broken because the players took the time to train the skill a lot. You will suck at archery no matter what at the start I can guarentee you that. That said, the fact that you can shoot through eyeslits easily at point blank is rather ridiculous.

Cheers, goyim, shekels up.

Yeah it's not bad, but it seems awkward compared to the fluid 1v1. I'm not sure how you'd improve it though. I remember another melee game having a semi-transparent figure so it's hybrid 1st/3d person. That gave you a better sense of your surroundings.

Thing is, your eyes give you a much better 3-d sense of the space around your body which PC can't replicate. These shortcomings become noticeable in melee 1st person games.

What do they give everyone their own bottle in slav church?

Speaking of Berserk Casca finally woke up
imgur.com/r/Berserk/knzxM

There is a Mod for Quake which essentially replicates 170 degree vision, if that could be ported to KCD that would be great.

Couldn't you just bump your fov up to 170?

I was told there was a perk that makes blunt deal x2 damage to heads and lets you oneshot everyone on the noggin.

But not everything becomes that broken if you train it a lot. I haven't heard anything about swords turning combat ezmode.

Now she can tell that dog how much she loves the falcon.

No unfortunately, it's actually tied to how things are rendered on screen. Plus some people get sick with an FOV above 100.

That perk works with everything including fist and it's not 100%

Also longswords are pretty easy mode.

Also, I think the arms should be semi-transparent in a fight. i.e. If you lift your arms for an overhead strike IRL, they don't obscure your vision the same way the game does. Something about how vision works.

Yeah but i don't think it's just a FOV problem. The way you can instantly sense movement from your periphery IRL is not being replicated. And if you bump up the FOV, then the guy in front of you shrinks too much.

Once you get top tier swords and skill you can just 1 or 2 shot people regardless of where you hit them because of armor degradation and most notably bleed. They also can have long range.

It's kinda easy mode once you get good armor, a good sword, and some skills. But mostly just for low skill and/or unarmored punks. Even medium armored punks can be instakilled by a combo that targets the face or neck, if their helmet doesn't protect that area. Occasionally you'll still meet a guy who can reliably perfect parry you and you have a good fight, but you'll one-shot most others.

This is what i mean about the Panini Mod it basically replicates peripheral vision by essentially creating a cube, it looks weird at first but it's not like increasing FOV on the slider that shrinks everything down. Maybe i should go ask them to make it compatible with Cryengine for this game since it's on github.

That's not how rendering works. If you were to boot up Half Life or Quake and just set the FOV to 170, it would look like you're seeing the game through a snow globe or something. You have to change the projection; kind of like how maps of the world have different projections which distort different parts of the image, same concept. There is a mod for Quake which offers different projection methods for extremely high FOV as mentioned. And to answer his question, that same mod applied to KCD would probably make most computers cry like tiny children.

Nigger I can casually drink a bottle while playing vidya and only have a slight headache in the morning if i forget to drink water or the wine is low quality.

Where do you get better weapons than the one's sold in Rattay and Sasau?

I want a better sword

Ah ok interesting.

Also realized it's a depth of field/focus problem with the arms. They shouldn't really be in focus when you're having a fight. It's doesn't look right.

It'd look weird if they were blurry or translucent, too. Maybe it just needs VR.

There's a side quest that forges second best sword in game, Hans has the best longsword type and there's a chest near ulritzs with that longsword as well but that particular way to get it is very cheesy.

Ok, so they tap a new barrel for each slav at church? I don't believe you.

Is there anything terribly important in Ledetchco? I've got -100 rep and every other character pisses me off, so I'm considering a good old fashioned purge.

Why would you want better weapons, I got tired of killing everyone in one hit really quickly and switched back to one of the shittiest swords so fight wouldn't just end instantly with no effort.

What quest?

Queen sheeba's sword

Does it really improve your manhood though?

Try axes, they're pretty fun since they're short range, and because they split the damage between blunt and slash they don't insta-bonk.

PERKELE

Look I don't exactly how it is. I think you could usually trade for good made by the monastery and I think on occasion they just give a single cup. I do know however of a story where some guys were allowed to stay in monastery but later were asked to leave because they were draining the wine reserve like mad.

:( i didnt mean to cripple him. lost 70ish rep points in that town too.

Another interesting point on the stealth/awareness mechanic

So, what should i do?
Should i do something in order to improve my standing there or should i jsut torch the town, steal everything and sell it all at Rattay?

Can a fully damaged armor piece still be repaired? I'm at a blacksmith right now and it doesn't seem so, guess I'll have to throw it away…?

Gotta find an armorsmith, like in Rattay. Your average blacksmith can only do so much about your ruined armor.

Woah nice game :^)

does anyone else feel the games ending is a bit lack luster? It feels like the middle of a game rather than the ending.

I haven't reached it yet but I believe KCD was supposed to be the start of a trilogy.

Well yeah, considering none of the MC's motivations are fucking resolved. I was really expecting to go hunt Toth and the German knight with Hans or something along those lines, while rebuilding Skalitz. I'd be pretty mad if I bought this.

alright nice, thanks

Yeah, it's kind of a bummer it all boils down to killing your dad or nuking Rattay.

So how do you suppose it's going to go?
New protagonist per each new game?
Henry starts off with major head trauma in each game?
You have to make some selections in some sorta pre-game list on how your adventure has gone so far?
It just reads the save file of last game and goesfrom there?

Hopefully, It's annoying because we'll have to wait five years probably more for each game. I just want to know the fucking story.

Yeah, I thought you'd at least get your sword back. I did enjoy the game but fuck me that ending was unsatisfying.

dont remind me of that game

New protaganist would ruin the whole quest line of the first game though, unless it's Henry's son who does all the killing and Henry dies thanks to yet again old balding man.

Or what if Henry becomes the villain of the next game?

I would be very happy.

It wouldn't make sense at all but I'd like to play as the evil guy for once and have it canon.

Yeah… a game about being a legit bandit would be hilarious.
Be good as a smaller scoped game since you don't really have town access unless you've a good disguise or you go to a different fief.

It was supposed to be a trilogy, but they ended up covering two acts in this game so there is a third act left.

He wouldn't need to realize anything, just help his dad siege some other castle in order to get back at Sigismund and let the ravagesof war turn another young boy into an unlikely hero, like how Henry ended up.

I just whistled and got the fuck out

well, a grandson of henry in the thirty years war would be rather bandit like. you could start as a bandit pressed into military service and by mid game be building your own band.

probably dlc then, hopefully if actually includes regional expansion

I "scouted" the bandit camp in the main story and we're about to attack. I poisoned everything and burned all arrows.
How many enemies should I report are there? I can probably take it out alone cause I already did but if I say the minimum maybe I'll get a bunch of friendly NPC's slaughtered. I'd prefer to do this with minimal reloads.

my body is ready

Just say the second largest possible amount.
That's what i did and i didn't even sabotage the enemy.
It ended up well.

I told Radzig there were a shitload because I kept going in undergeared and getting raped

I need this.

Okay cool don't need to worry too much then. I cheesed them pretty easily with my bow from horseback. It truly is the master race way of fighting those dirty peasants.
Also Head Cracker activating from bow head shots is hilarious.

soon. Modders if need be.

Headcracker is #1 perk.

A decently sized expansion would be good, the game can be finished in seven hours maybe so it's perfect for one really. All that really needs to be done is to go to that guy at the epilogue, maybe stay there for a bit after some trouble, run into scarf head and act like a retard, get yourself in trouble again, get your sword back go home and now you have one big map and a huge city with shit outside to travel in.
And then finally conclude it with the killing of that bald guy. The second game could have Sigismund still be around but losing ground and you're henry's son who eventually finishes his father's quest.

Have you nigs discovered any good/unique armor chests? The lack of helmet variety is a pain, but I can't help but feel like there's hidden shit.

There's an unlocked chest that has a St. George Sword, and a load of other weapons and armor just NE of Neuhof

I give a fuck you good goy faggot

I wish the game keeps track of your kill counter so the lords would just insert your henry solo into the castle and kill everything in it.

THE BEST CHEESE:

First, talk to pop and get the sword hilt, then talk to kunesh and tell him your father will yalk to him. Go in his house up to the chest so you get the option to get lockpicks from fritz.stealth KO his drunk ass, it might take a few tries, to get the quest objective out the way and stealth xp. He'll find you after he wakes up to blubber like a bitch and give you his keys. You can still choose to pick a lock even if you have a key for it, so don't open his trunk yet.

To get the money for the charcoal, pick up enough nettles to burden yourself and maybe more to boot. You'll get a permanent +2 to vitality, and lvl 10 herbalism, which lets you get even more dosh for selling herbs. You'll get 172 gold by emptying 2 of the traders wallets with those nettles, which lets you get the 10 charcoal easily. Talk to your friends, go down to deutch's house and then talk to Fritz to get your picks. As soon as you talk to deutch's wife you'll get a free autosave, so use it wisely.

Run up behind someone already attacking a friend so you can clobber their ass. Practice until you can down all three for max xp. Then go to the bar and get your game saves from bianca. You can buy 2 more from her or steal them from the back room for 4 total. Use one right before you pick a lock until you can do it without breaking any. Then go on a spree, picking locks and KOing people for xp and loot, using your schnapps to make checkpoints for if you break your picks. You'll be cracking hard locks in no time. You can get 4 more picks in the next town, second floor across the scribe behind a (hard) locked door.

The Deutch has a dagger on him and a club in one of his store rooms, KO him to get the key and dagger, and then use it to get free xp from kunesh whom you can beat endlessly without repercussion. You can eventually stealth kill the guards for weapons and armor, or the Deutch for being traitor scum

The claim that you can beat this game in seven hours is a lie constructed by butthurt anti-white retards, right? I'm gonna need 40 hours at the minimum before I put 60 bucks into this.

Not really I guess if you do nothing but cheese and focus on the main objective you can be out of there before it's time for lunch. More games that let you do your own thing and don't level wall you are like that IE fallout 1

You can also beat fallout three in under three hours, and new vegas in 17 minutes. It depends on how much you do. The tutorial is two hours on it's own, if you're a normal person it'll take more than seven hours to beat.

If you had preexisting knowledge about the game and tried to speed run it, you could probably beat it that quick. But if you play it normally then it's plenty long, there's tons of content. I've got about 50 hours in it, and if guess I'm around halfway to 2/3 done. Doing some side quests but not a whole lot.

he doesn't even look black, he looks like he smeared chocolate nutella on his face for therapy

The main quest is pretty short and the ending is dogshit. Which sucks, since they did a really good job of getting me invested in the revenge, which never happens.

The funniest part is a potential vice reporter is approaching the mod author

As long as the sidequest content is meaty I'll probably enjoy it. How does it compare to a game like the witcher?

It's a shame that person has that opinion, 'cuz if that's their art in their icon, it's decent enough to warrant a commission.

bullshit, got any sources on that? because if that shit's real and happens it's going to be hilarious

So wait, are people really just getting full armor b e f o r e completing the tutorial? how far from the main town can you go?

Much more meaningful side quests than Witcher 3 generally. Aside from the monster hunts. One thing to keep in mind is that many quests are time sensitive and some may not fail you outright if you take too long, you'll just get a shittier outcome. So don't mindlessly take requests to fill up your mission list or you'll fuck yourself over. Don't tell someone you can do something unless you can do it now or within a few couple days.

It was in the last thread. Unless it was just a clever shoop, an user is behind the African American Bernard mod, and was contacted by a Kotaku (((journalist))) or something like that for an interview.

It's alright. Most sidequests are fun and have various ways to be completed. There are also Activities, which require you to do stuff like hunt different kind of animals for hides or meat. Gotta say though, the main appeal of the side-quests will be the stories, since I can't recall a single good reward from any of them.

Since the game's brand new, it's also worth exploring the map, you might find some cool shit.

Not very far, you can walk along the road south of Skalitz and you'll see Cumans spawning 10 meters in front of you. If you go too far to the West, you'll be told you're going the wrong way. I haven't tried seeing if anything else happens, but most likely there will just be an invisible wall.

its possible if you get your cheese on
as of right now the game is bretty buggy so you can expect that doing something that the devs guaranteed did not expect you to do, youll break your save in one way or another

So, what's this game about anyway? Is this another Dragon's Dogma, where people flocked to it so they can try to bring to light something better than Skyrim?

Original post in last thread
Reuploading the image. Easily looks like it could be faked but you never know.

God, the Siege quest line is so fucking boring, and half the objectives I can't finish because the NPCs I need to talk to just run away from me.

I want to continue, but damn is it a slog at this point.

as a peasant you poach, get drunk and and then get into fisticuffs with nobles but not before fucking their wives

In another post, there was a screenshot of the author of that mod commenting on the forum. Like with the comment box open and that user logged in. So either a clever shoop or good times ahead.

Didn't know this was minecraft

Is this an ebin reference?

yep, you can also find binky if you're familiar with discworld.

Not anymore you fucking faggot and they all need to be wiped out.

Looks more like Daggerfall

Well it's certainly true to a bethesda game.

Where does that sword the Faint-hearted Knight bets fall on the list of best swords?

It's up there for damn sure. Almost too good IMO.

Has anyone else found that horse archery is an incredibly Historically Accurate way to deal with pretty much any threat? My ass has been saved multiple times by just shooting and scooting, or just backpedaling on the horse.

Posts with images are more likely to be read

That's it? No classes or story or something?

Go.

You have a variety of stats that you gain experience in and can buy perks from (for instance, Strength stats and related perks that increase carry weight, or Sword skill and related perks that give you more abilities during fights). There are no defined classes.

Some Muslims fucked up your shit and killed your family, under the orders of a king from another country. Then some asshole non-Muslim thieves fucked up your shit and stole your sword. Kill everyone.

This game feels a lot like the first crysis. A good tech demo of what is possible from the devs. Expect future games to be heavily consolized.

I am both disgusted and amused
this shit is on Pornhub as well I can't stop fucking laughing

79 hours on my first playthrough, the story is really good, only parts that bothered me are when i do something illegal because Henry is much a bloody moralfag so what im doing conflicts with how Henry would actually act

Nice, I didn't know you could embed pornhub.

I don't think Cumans ever encountered Muslims unless they were fighting for Byzantine, against Muslims tho.

do all bandit camp killing quests, last one is in sasau, greatly improves rep

I thought Cumans were primarily Muslim? I guess I could be wrong about that.

Why are there no children in the game?

Isn't that a bit unrealistic?

because you wouldn't be able to kill them anyways

Now that I think about it it's really jarring.

The fucking Cumans stole all the goddamn children!

Hey guys, I found the diversity.

I wasn't even on the drugs at the time.

Fill me in: Is the lack of diversity a selling point, or just something that people noticed?

It was something the journalists bitched about, and the dev stuck to his guns regarding historical accuracy.

Are there Satanists in the game?

There's a quest where the priest in Uzhitz heard that the village herbalist was inciting people to witchcraft. I investigated and the herbalist told me that three women came to her asking for something to let them talk to the dead so they could "put in a good word" for their dead husbands/miscarried baby. I spoke to the women and agreed to let them go get high in the woods, so long as I could keep an eye on them to make sure they didn't get eaten by wolves or something while they were tripping out. So I'm squatting in the bushes watching them ask Satan to send a plague on the Cumans, when the diversity brigade shows up. I go dispatch them, the game makes me wait until dawn, and then lo and behold they turned into bohemian bandits. I was most certainly sober when those screens were taken. I know if they notice you while tripping they think you're Satan, get you high, then you go lockpick a horse's ass.

I thought they were steepe roaches who didn't get kebab-ed.

The "selling point" is rather that the dev got mobbed by Kotaku and their like for not including niggers, but refused to back down and called them all retards for thinking that would fit in a historic game.
The game is genuinely a lot of fun, but that's the reason it was on everyone's radar.

the selling point for the game is that it is the best RPG since oblivon.

fucking hans alerting the spicy boys

Oh boy I sure love Hatred 2: Electric Boogaloo!
Seriously though, is the game playable yet?

Well he was banged up. Have to give realism points for that. The funniest incident for me is still when I walked past bernie talking to his men about the plans for an assault and they replied to him asking if they understood the plan with "GOOD MORNING HENRY"

I watched a few youtube videos on the game just to see what I missed in my playthrough. Some of the comments were hilarious

You can literally hear the youtube comment section collectively slap their heads. If that fellow was an user baiting, bravo.

No it's literally unplayable, no fun at all. Everyone ITT is just playing make believe.

Well, I'm a savescumming perfectionist who had to replay this part twice because I didn't like the priest bitching me out for killing bandits in the woods. So I reload, listen to them trip balls again, and rush in to punch the bandits into submission. Doesn't work because while I was punching one up the other bashed the women to death. Reload, try again. I strategically lured the two bandits away from the circle of women so I could alternate punching them to keep them both aggro'd on me and my full suit of plate. Managed to punch them both into unconsciousness, and the game just kinda waited for awhile. Then the time advanced, and the women all died. Presumably of drug overdose, since I know they didn't get bludgeoned by bandits. Fuck it.

i got banged up too but i aint screeching when a bitch breathes in my direction causing us to both die
infact it said 'completed: help hans escape' or whatever and then i died a econd after so it didnt count

So where can you find horse armor?

The horse keeps respawning when it gets to 0 health. Is there a need for it?

I mean my mace has spikes in it, but can it really apply poison as a blunt weapon? it was a bailiff mace

Yes, to look cool obviously

FUCK YOU VARVA AND YOUR HISTORIC ACCURACY.

You can buy horses and horse accessories from the head groom, at the stables south of Uzhitz.

you can't buy horse armor anywhere

This shit will eventually be compiled into huge overhauls, i can barely wait, seems like the game is easily moddable, i hope someone adds actually pretty helmets

This game is going to go down as a Holla Forums favorite years from now just like STALKER isn't it?

What makes Slav games so fucking good?

You sure? I've got two empty slots on my horse. One looks like blinders, the other may be armor. Dunno where to find either though.

They somehow accomplish their ambitions despite some shoddy execution.

they make the games they want to make, not what the masses would buy

those are head and body armor

Horse traders sell the Capri-somethings, the horse blanket things are armor.

Probably won't be as loved as stalker since the main storyline is a bummer, but it's certainly pretty good.

Pretty much this. I often wish more first person games had 1-to-1, ARMA-style full body animations, but that's usually dismissed because it's considered more important for the player's view to "make sense" (e.g. having your gun squished up next to your face so it's on screen).

Here, Warhorse just decided "fuck it, make it a 1-to-1 first person camera even if it's disorienting." and they fucking did it.

In 8 years Kingdom come will be a triology, and a crazy russian/ukrainian modder team will merge the maps from all the games into a single huge world with the best mechanics of them all
Believe me, im from the future

There's 6 slots. One is the caparison, the horse blanket, then the saddle, horseshoes and the bridle. So if one empty slot is the head armor, the other is body armor? Does it just go over the caparison?

Man, the armor system in this game is excellent. With all the layers and how plate armor is actually nearly impenetrable, at least to mediocre combatants and swords.

Actually the comparison is pretty apt

I just have to hope that Warhorse will not suffer the same fate that befell GSC Game World.

Given how the game is doing ludicrously well for a game of this sort, I'd say they'll probably be alright for the foreseeable future.

Were wolves and bears extinct already in Bohemia by the time the game happens? Or there were never big predators in the area historically? I feel too safe in the woods, i wish there was something dangerous in there

I hope they do plenty of other autistic history shit. I'm a huge history nerd and I'm still learning a ton of stuff from this. Think he might eventually do the Three Kingdoms?

I'd love an Ancient Greece Kingdom Come or one set in the renaissance with Guns and Cannons and other cool shit.

I'm still holding out for either Bandit Come or Wizard Come.

Why aren't there any guns in the game?

Muskets where a thing around this time period right?

There were crossbows and really shitty guns, the sort that were generally outclassed by bows. Crossbows got cut but may be re added later, dunno about guns.

Wolves were hunted to extinction in England by the end of the 1400, not sure about Bohemia but hunting restrictions for peasants on wolf and bear pelts probably weren't as severe as deer or boar.

Wasn't the Pope back then a massive faggot who banned crossbows because they could easily kill knights?

lol

Dunno about the Pope, but they were pretty pissed back then about crossbows, since it let untrained peasants kill armored knights, nobles.

Shit video

The pope banned them and bows and slings because they were too cruel to use on good christian folk. Heretics and animals were fair game.

Does the top left quarter of the map become relevant at all?

I don't even understand this argument. The game is as realistic as it needs to be to properly put you in the shoes of a a literal pleb in 1403, but it doesn't sacrifice fun to do that. There are multiple concessions made against realism in favor of gameplay, such as fast travel and the fact that your horse teleports to wherever you are at a whistle.

BASED

Why do you want to kill kids? Are you Jewish?

Stop assuming that I want to kill kids just because I think that entire cities with only adults is difficult to believe.

fag

DUDE KIDS LMAO

For a second, I thought this was a Kingdom hearts thread/

Alright, that's fair.

What should I do with my level 7 Henry?
Any advice?

No wonder Mongols had largest empire ever.

But fast travel implementation is of realistic type.

i see you're a man of (horti)culture

Practice combat with Bernard, training archery through hunting, cook and sell the hunted game, ???, kill bandits and profit.

They were basically using IRL hax.

the thing is they didnt only use OP tactics, they also used OP bows
a mongol reflex recurve has about the same performance as an english longbow

Already killing bandits for profit, some absolutely kick my ass. Especially when there is 3 on me all in mail. Should I spec into maces? Are there better amour/weapons I can get from digging up treasure? Just wondering before I drop silver at the merchants in Rattay.

I've tried swords, maces, and axes and maces seem to be the most difficult to fight with from my perspective. I've sticking with them simply because they level up strength primarily and in my last attempt at playing the game I got sick of being overloaded.

I don't think anyone would enjoy a realistic Bear fight. It wouldn't even be a fight.

I'd fuck up that bear. He'd probably kill me, but he'll never forget that time he ran across me.

Bullshit
huckberry.com/journal/posts/man-kills-grizzly-with-hands-and-teeth

Don't underestimate the power of a human. On this planet we're the Apex lifeform.

I'm sure people regularly killed bears with Spears and Bows.

Hell you could just just Horse Archery and kill a bear easily.

If you read the article he basically went for a desperate attempt to cutoff blood flow from it's brain and he still used a stick to kill it.

Bow and archery with traps, yeah, but a sword fight? You're just gonna die like a chump.

Actually composite recurves are much better than wooden self bows and mongols used steel heat treated tips for their arrows unlike brit's bodkins.

You have a shitty sword, of course they're wrecking you. Go buy a top of the line longsword with decent stab bonus.

You could take a bear with a really sharp spear.

Also could a Bear easily get through full plate?

One man with one spear is a threat to any creature on this planet. Not to mention we're group animals - a pack of men with spears can kill fucking anything.

Humans are apex predators. We used to be prey, but we got tired of it. Embrace it.

Yeah but those aren't until later in the game.
Yes but that's not the first thing you should be worried about a bear can throw you around from it's superior strength even if you're wearing plate that's gonna fuck you up. Without plate one direct hit is pretty much an instant kill unless it decides to go for a grab then if you time it right you might be able to pull off the teeth pinch but success is tied to your experience. Otherwise you die, again.
I'm not saying beating a bear isn't entirely unwinnable but it's not gonna be a fun ride.

Putting aside the artistic license of the picture all those bears are being overwhelmed with hounds and humans working together, Henry is by himself.

Blah blah yadda yadda
Henry is by himself in those woods you dingu.

Listen fag, humans are superior to bears. When we were colonizing North America, there was a bear worse than any grizzly, larger and meaner. It actively preyed upon humans. And you know what happened to it? We drove it fucking extinct. Just like today, if some predator kills a human or two, we fucking genocide it.

For a guy who likes to jack off to Humanity Fuck Yeah you show zero respect for human flaws or qualities animals are actually superior in when compared to a human.

Humans have their flaws, certainly, but we're also certainly superior to any other fucking animal that thought it could fuck with us.

Human supremacy, now and forever.

Cheers for the info

That's only because of superior coordination and numbers. That's it. Henry is just some bumfuck blacksmith's son until he gets some good gear and can command some men to go in the woods with him until that time he's pretty much fucked if he tries to fight a bear solo without archery and using traps that hinder their movement.

Like I said, even one human armed with a simple spear is a threat to any mother fucker that ever walked the surface. And in groups, there's never existed a thing that we couldn't kill.

Humans have greater capacity to fight through injury than almost any other animal. We can lose over half our blood, have our bones shattered and keep fighting.

Fuck bears.

Even Dinosaurs?

Spears you don't get until much later, again. What the fuck are you even trying to prove now?
This goes right back to this you show complete ignorance of even the most basic qualities of a bear. They have very thick layers of fat and a much higher tolerance for pain and injury then you give them credit. You're also going on about HFY and completely ignoring the entire scenario of Henry taking a Bear on. Spears? yes but you don't get spears until later, a sword? Say good bye to your arm if you're stupid enough to try and parry. Or at least your sword comes right out of your hands, a shield block is no better then just standing there and taking it.

Yes, definitely. Though IIRC at that time, the mammal that survived the apocalypse that killed the dinosaurs was basically a smart ferret that led to the rest of us mammals today.

But I promise you, had humans been around then we'd have smoked dinosaurs left and right. Sharp teeth would be hunting for us, domesticated, while long necks and three horns brought our food.

Silly hypotheticals aside, humans would dominate dinosaurs.

We hunted wooly mammoths, so we basically did.

Wat? That's probably the most simple weapon aside from the club, a pointy bit on a stick.

And I'm not saying a human could fuck a bear in the ass like it was no big deal, I'm saying a human would fight tooth and nail against the bear, come what may, and if it didn't work out all that human's friends would come Slaughter the bear and all his pals.

Human supremacy, now and forever.

Ah I see you're just shitposting for the sake of it now.

Exactly. Every creature that exists today does so at the mercy of humans. We may not deserve the mantle, but regardless it's ours to bear.

What? It doesn't take any great technology to make it spear, just a stick with a pointy bit on the end. Tie a sharp rock to it if you're clever.

Without fail.

I know I shouldn't be taking the bait but reread my post user, I'm talking about the game you do not get to make spears. At all. Their access to the player is deliberately limited and you're actually given penalties for trying to carry one around everywhere. Listen to what I'm actually telling you.

I'm not talking about the fucking game, user. I'm talking about how fucking dare you question human supremacy, extinctor of every poor bastard that ever fucked with us unless we specifically chose to take mercy on it.

And I've been keeping it about the fucking game.

Well you'd best keep it that way. Human supremacy, now and forever. There has yet to exist in single life form on this planet that poses a q significant threat to us. One exception is mosquitoes carrying malaria, but we would could extinct them if we decided to.

I take this shit seriously, user. Fuck anyone who talks shit about mankind

Yeah whatever, fuck off and go suck yourself off somewhere else.

Fuck you, ya fuckin vegetarian. We're apex predators, don't shame your ancestors by being a whiny bitch. Earn your legacy.

Ive run into that problem as well when grinding begginers archey comps for cash, it seems to happen when you start another competition before the 2 guys have put away their bows.

On the other hand, I don;t seem to be leveling up my archery from archery competitions at all. Does it only count from bullseyes?

Until that bug involving NPCx is fixed you should just go into the woods and hunt for game since that also increases archery.

this, hunting for game is the most time efficient method I found grinding archery

Don't forget about shooting beggars on the road, especially those that are next to a dead carcass. Don't spare a single one.

May not be the most efficient way to level archery, but it's the most satisfying.

yeah, I got it up to level 5 by stalking rabbits
Is their any trick to aiming? I can kinda aim horizontally by alining with my knuckles, but I still can't gauge the distance properly.

I really want to do this but even when I get them to confess and kill them in self defence it says that I have killed a civilian and i don't want to risk that shit

Just hunt game, cook it, and sell it to merchants in town. Archery levels are useless after the first several where Henry learns to stop waving the bow around like an epileptic conductor.

Use the arrow head to direct your shot. Practice at home first, different arrows fly differently. The arrow head points straight at the target, once you learn to account for that you just have to learn the drop for various arrows.

Didn't know the "store everything" button stored equipped shit as well, so i had to metal gear kurwa the rescuing of sir assfacey. Loving this shit so far.

Man this last fight blows. I'll kill 16 guys then game over, Capon got smoked cuz he's been weak. His problem, not mine.

FUCK

Kill 20 guys, 1v 20. Whoops! The AI fucked up. Game over no matter what you do. Bullshit. Capon is a bitch and I don't care what happens to him.

No matter what you do, how many tens of bastards you bleed out in rapid succession, game over. This is bullshit, I'm killing a man every few seconds but game over, and over, and over. Fucking garbage. Even while Capon is whining like a bitch, I'll clear the courtyard then get back to sudden invitation to leave. Fucking bullshit.

If it was more complete and looked like pic related and sounded like Tyrone in clip related I might download it for shits and giggles

Okay, I'll be needing a quick rundown on this game
why does Holla Forums hype so much, why does it suck off it like candy on cock?
why not skyrim?

shoo, cuckchan.

>not only can I not read but I also can not bare is it bear or bare to search up gameplay videos
There have been a ton of threads and a cyclical that went on for four days with this question asked like 20 billion times. also what said

unrealistic picture
here, have a historically accurate one.

reviewers are bad at games.

>Investigating the source of the counterfeit coin
>It came from a ((family of money-changers))
>Fight the knight after losing a few times before I realize you have to attack from the angle he isn't on guard at or else he'll just perfect block you almost every time
>Ah yes, I know such a family. The ((Rosenbergs))
For all the shit Vavra has taken for having Jewish ancestry in these threads, at least he didn't try to cover up for their history.

Hey, I have the stabby sword but it is a short sword. where do i get the harold sword or any of these good long swords?

What are the downsides of shields? They claim in their description that they're better suited for shortswords and hunting swords. Do longswords suffer a speed or damage penalty? Do Axes and Maces suffer from wielding a shield?
I only know some sword combos are executed differently depending on if you wield a shield or not.

I don't know if it's a placebo or what, but I noticed a significant increase in damage and swing speed when two handing a bastard sword as opposed to using one hand and having a shield. Also parrying is a lot easier, but again, might be placebo

The sword is what really makes a man.

Go to Rattay's swordsmith. If you like stabby shit, go get the piercer. It's the opposite of Herod's sword in that it has higher pierce as opposed to slash

Well if you've held a real longsword then you would know that leverage is that type of sword's main advantage.

Do bows have different string tension?
I can't shoot for shit and I'm not sure if I should get a weaker bow or just grind the skill.

Make sure you meet the minimum stat requirements. You'll be inaccurate and wobble a fuckton with low skill. Same with stamina, the higher your stamina is the steadier you hold the bow.
Different arrows also have different weight and travel distance so adjust accordingly.

I see this is a game for smart people….

well besides being an obviously action 3d rpg, what I want to know is why the hype, what it makes it special, whats its personal take on it

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting item stats exist. I was trying to use the faggot prince's bow, but my AGI is 1 under the minimum.
The shitty peasant bow is less wobbly, but still not that steady.
Does bow skill help with that or does it only change damage?

Yes, as your bow skill increases so does your steadiness. With really low (sub 5?) you're wobbling extra hard.

Not really, it was state-of-the-art at the time. By the time of the War of the Roses about 80 years later even ordinary soldiers would have been able to afford similar styles of armor

Sidenote, It's impressive how now learning about medieval ages and it's martial arts are becoming more mainstream whereas 5 years ago nobody would even care if it's accurate or not.

Yeah, it's pretty wobbly but I'm getting used to it.

Just pirate it and try for yourself, you dumb nigger. It has a massive attention to detail, many mechanics, combat that, while not perfect, is better than just mashing LMB to win, some pretty great quests, and no fags or niggers (instead it has steppeniggers that are depicted as bloodthirsty heathen subhumans that should be killed on sight)

I guess I'll take all that food and go fuck myself. All hare meat was rotten by the next day.
I thought cooked food lasted longer.

you need a perk for that

Yeah be aware of how long they last, you need to go sell meat the same day you hunt it to make decent profit.
Bows are really satisfying to use once you get the hang of them, also horseback archery is your friend.

Fucking hell. Just when I was starting to kill leveling wasn't so bad.

Yeah. I just went to raid the cuman camp to save faggot prince, it was really nice killing the swordsman with a bow and killing the bowman with a sword.

Yeah I had close to 200 cooked hare meat on me. I kept it on me until neuhoff even because I got railroaded and didn't get a chance to sell in rattay- so I just dumped all that half-rotten meat in a chest that was in one of their stables.

it would be fun if you could dump it in random pots and poison people like that

it wouldn't surprise me if this is actually possible either, hmm

>Discover that Cumans universally have hucuman dustbin perk.

Wew bump limit already. Are we going for yet another loaf? Probably once this hits page 9 or 10 like last time

So is Sir Radzig actually your father?

Yes.

No.

Achievement unlocked: Bastard

Glad things turned around for you user, cheers

I finally got around to killing Runt and while I did kill him on my first attempt, I didn't realize that he's more bullshit than the trainer.
9/10 of my hits were parried and riposted or dodged even though I varied my hits. But it also seems to be RNG because suddenly he stops with his bullshit for a little while before it continues.

I started going for perfect blocks to find openings and it helped a tiny bit but most of the time he was able to defend in time anyway.
So I feel like mace is utterly inferior to swords for these "boss fights", with automatic retaliation on perfect block maybe this wouldn't have been such a bullshit fight. Might just switch to swords completely now.

Just KO a guard and steal all his armor

turns out just optimizing the game to run well is not enough to stop it from shitting itself regardless

He probably just runs out of stamina.

If Miura pulls that ultimate cuckold shit on Guts I'm done with berserk…. 20 years of this bullshit just to have caska brought back thirsty for griffith

Well even if that is the case, repeatedly getting parried and riposted isn't the ideal way of lowering it. Which again means I need to be on the defensive and perfect block him.

I reloaded for a round 2 and fucked him up well enough when I played around perfect blocking right from the start. Also managed to pull of the Blunt Strike combo a few times, and at the end he left himself open for an overhead smash which probably would have 1 shot him even from full HP.
I still think longswords might have it easier. Going to experiment with more weapon types.

I figured out how to toggle the HUD for screenshots. Just bring up the console with ~ and input:
g_showHUD 0
to hide HUD
g_showHUD 1
to show HUD

You're supposed to be able to bind the commands to keyboard keys with a user.cfg in the install directory, but that didn't work for me at all.

You know this planet belongs to microbes right? Humans are just a vehicle for the replication of bacteria. Tartagrades will inherit the universe long after humanity is extinct.

There should be an option. Your eyes never have this much focus on your hands/weapons during a fight. Maybe it goes opaque when the weapons clash, but other than that.

Should I have killed Wolflin in Robber Baron? I killed him on my first run along with the rest of his camp alone. But now after speaking to Radzig and finding out that he's loyal to Radzig makes me feel that maybe I should've let him live. Does he come back later on in the game or does he disappear fully?

I used a mace, crushed through his guard and 2 shot him the same way he two shot me with his tree log at the start of the game
It felt good

i would also like to know, i killed him on my first run due to not being able to convince the captain to let him live
also speaking of baron, which titles do Radzig, Capon, Divish and Hanush actually hold? Counts?

Anyone know a way to force this to be Fullscreen instead of Borderless? Doesn't seem to save my setting.

I'm pretty sure they're landed knights and barons at the very least given that they seem to command more men than landed knights. Rattay's a bit too large for a baron though and skalitz a bit too rich.

If you ever alt-tab it goes back to borderless. It's stupid

Borderless is better anyway.

Is that fallout 4?

Not for those anons with potatoes. Their framerates can't afford borderless.

It is giving miniscule complimentary xp for winning (so don't do it for leveling archery up like everyone else said).

No Todd, it's real life.

How do I activate this perk? I assumed I just had to go to a bathhouse and have the maids clean my clothes but it's not enough it seems.

are you sure its not working? check the buffs tab

Ye I know for sure, checked right after bathing.

must be glitched

Shields do limit your view though when you hold it in front like that, maybe have it gradually go opaque then be solid at the tip?

Second time I run into this guy, I just wanted another fair duel but that clunk to the head must have hit just right and took him out instantly.
I feel a bit bad.

if you use a mace he can be one-shotted

How do I get the dialog option of helping Antonia's husband during the Aquarius quest ? I have First Aid 3 but talking with her doesn't do anything. I have several healing items in my inventory too.

Yeah maces are fucking deadly, even the training maces can kill.

Can't help you but I have same question regarding Matthias after the bandit raid, with the broken arm. I also have First Aid 3, not sure what items I would need if any?

You can fast travel by getting blackout drunk and waking up at a random location on the map.

You killed the greatest NPC in the game, you fucking bastard.

does he gives any interesting quest later on? i also killed him by accident

True that a shield does obscure vision, but a moving arm and sword is practically invisible IRL. Since we have 2 eyes that create stereoscopic images, and Depthoffield actually is a big factor in melee. Even the background has way too much focus in those screenshots.

Hopefully they work on something for the next game. Don't know if it could be modded.

No, all he does is fight you. He's just a cool guy.

Come to think of it. I would kill for a Souls structured game (map design) but with KCD combat. Or even an Asscreed map.

All the standard RPG-fare feels like an excessive timesink when the combat is so good.

So who's the strongest NPC in the game?

I'd like to test myself

Pretty much any setting that allowed for a more "game-like" world would be amazing. KCD is a great medieval life simulator but the world outside the towns is pretty much empty except for the occasional camp/wayfarer.

Captain Inclusivity

Anyone got some /fa/ advice? For the "Outer Garment" slot, is there anything that doesn't ruin your whole armor aesthetic?
Only halfway decent one I've found is the Black Hood but I still prefer my look without.

i use a scarf

If only you could wear parts of your amor over a long waffenrock, even a single belt would make it so much better.

12th century plated tabards might be nice to have but realistically speaking wearing that on top of plate armor is both overkill and too heavy.

How the fuck do i fix my bow?

If any niggers are looking for a St Georges sword without stealing, along the edge of the map I found a camp with a chest in it containing the sword and loads of other high tier weapons and armour. I already stole Hans' one so dont need it but one here if you're roleplaying a non thief or good boi Henry
There's also madgeburg plate, raven beak hammer and noble shit

Oh also an arching bascinet which seems to be the best head armour in the game, better than the houndskull helm

Better by 1 point but it's ugly as sin.

blacksmith kit.

its not bad, I certainly prefer the hundskull design, if only it matched the same material and colour of the rest of the highest tier plate mail or didnt get covered in brown shit after a few meters of walking

FUCK THESE CITCATOR CUNTS
How the fuck am I supposed to pass time if fucking WAITING causes these CUNTS to go after me? I swear I will come back and massacre this entire shithole.

Are you waiting outside the are you are supposed to be in? Make sure to read your work schedule book to know when to stop the waiting and move to the next room

outside the area*

Is brewing potion success dependent on skill? I feel like I follow the recipe perfectly.
I read in a previous thread that you can skip using the clock and that a turn equals a pull on the bellow (2 quick ones extend the time I noticed so should work like that?), the only thing I'm unsure about is letting it cool before putting in charcoal, does that just mean until the fire is out or literally step away and wait an hour?

Yeah, I wait at the Fratery with Nevlas from 8-11, I still get fucked. I wait from 12 to 3 in the library, I still get fucked

Must be because you were on a forbidden area once, they saw it and will remember it until they manage to talk to you
You can technically evade punishment if you can hide from these fuckers

Just wait for the fire to die out. Stepping away cancels the alchemy session and wastes your materials.

You should be able to do any recipe from lv1, all it seems to change is the amount of potions you get on a success
Letting it cool means: when the fire goes out, if you leave the alchemist workstation the potion will fail
You must be doing something wrong

Stop trusting anons who possibly have different reflexes and just use the clock. And follow recipe to the T. Personally I read the recipe and divide things into hot and cold prep. Cold prep includes putting the first herb into the cauldron along with processing the second herb as needed and storing it in the dish for later use. Then I heat it up, follow how many turns of the timer it needs and nothing goes wrong.

Post your most aesthetic light armoured Henrys, I need to see that kind of outfit that can be done in game. Here is my poor attempt.
For some reason, putting on leather gloves counts as wearing plated armour and removes the light armour perk bonus.

CUMAN SCUM

Hunting gloves should work.

But it was on sale at Rattay's tailor.

Yeah hunting gloves work but leather doesn't, I'm guessing it's an omission from the devs.

What about vambraces? You can actually get injured with a bow if dont use them.

I only tried once, I think it works if I remember correctly but only for some of them.

damn nice details

Is there a lockpick on them?

no, its one of the very hard chests but completely open. Might be a treasure map location but i've already discovered 17 of them so I'm not sure

I think for my second playthrough I want my henry to have a light kit and heavy kit. I want my henry to only be in armor if he's headed to a mission that he knows they would be combat and the armored will be stashed in the horse in other times. He'll be gay and colourful other times.

also remove your dirty boots before going into the bed

>fuck up them filthy turks and bandits
>not to mention get revenge on Cunt
>not welcomed back home in the loving arms of qt Theresa and having her take care of me
sad. I guess a bath maiden will have to do, but I wish romance was a game mechanic and not quest-based.

I just want my bastard grandchildren ruling Talmberg during the thirty years war

What's the best way to deal with shieldniggers?

This night raid mission is driving me fucking insane, been at it for three hours. At first it bugged out or something when you have to kill the two sentries on the wall, about 90% of the time they spotted me no matter what I did. Sometimes I'd get spotted when assassinating the second guy. There's fucking nobody else there! In full stealth gear, level 8 stealth and being very careful and slow I'd almost always get fucked. But occasionally it would work, and now Hans got shot in the ass and I'm supposed to carry him out. Fucking how?? There's 30 guys attacking me at once, and even when I manage to kill them Hans bleeds out before I can escape with him. This bullshit is seriously damaging my opinion of the game, this mission is fucking garbage. A game hasn't pissed me off this bad since I was a kid.

Feinting, and combos.

Is there any way to save the Woodcutters and the Women in the dancing with the devil quest? I beat the woodcutters into submission but at the end the women just die anyways.

What the fuck should I do?

The mission is unwinnable

Maces

You're shitting me.

I'm not. Fastest and best way to win that mission is to fail stealth straight away so that hans and co leave while you mace everyone in the face for loot before leaving.

I think you can tell which swords are longswords at a glance in the inventory screen. The longswords have an image that is angled diagonally from bottom-right to upper-left, whereas the hunting swords, sabres and shortswords all face from bottom-left to upper-right.

I just did that quest as well and had to kill the woodcutters. Sounds like they have a script that makes the women die as long as the woodcutters survive, which kinda sucks.

you gotta choose
even if you knock the woodcutters with punches they will kill the women when you wake up

Try to look at his guard and imagine which direction you could attack from where he'd be vulnerable, then attack from that direction and follow up again in the opposite direction from that. Hopefully at that point you can do a real combo.

Agreed, that's what I was really hoping for too. It definitely seems like one of the things they planned and then didn't get to in time, considering all the quest lines involving romance end in a sudden shag and then nothing happens.

There was also a planned smithing activity, like alchemy but making swords and shit instead but it got cut due to time constraints.

Maybe I'll try recording another attempt with shadowplay tomorrow but it doesn't work.

stop measuring how many times you heat the vessel up. What matters is how long you boil it for, not how long you heat it up for you fucking autist.

There's no visual indicator on the water regardless of how many times I pull the lever, so I assumed it started a boiling turn every pull.

It literally gives off steam and bubbles. Once it stops boiling the bubbles stop but it continues steaming for a while. Cooling completely is when it stops steaming.

Then how many times do I need to pull it before that happens, and how do I determine "one turn" and stop it on time if it requires multiple pulls.

you need at least 3 Q for it to start boiling

Just heat the thing until it boils and then start the clock and turn means turn of the clock. Do you not cook IRL? All these are extremely simple instructions that anyone who had boiled an egg before should have down pat.

If I pull it once, the fire lasts about as long as one turn of the hour glass.

How do I make it stop boiling or make it last for a specific amount of turns?

It's not exactly intuitive.

You're such an autist I don't even know where to begin.
Please listen to yourself for a second
When the instruction says to put in ingredient after the liquid has cooled down, it means exactly that. After the hot component (boiling) is done, stop fanning the fire and let the stove die down and the mixture should naturally cool down. Then add your final herbs and serve.

you have to wait

This is clearly not where the fault lies. The problem was that it didn't mention the visual prompts of it boiling, I interpreted "one turn" as "one pull" since even if I pulled it multiple times (maybe didn't try 3-4 times) I saw no difference. Most likely as the user above me pointed out, I might need to pull it thrice to actually make it boil. But I still wonder how I can determine a specific amount of turns. Unless 3 pulls = boiling = 1 turn which means I pull it 6 times in a row for 2 turns.
I'll try the quest again tomorrow, just trying to make sense of it for now.

No, boiling occurs when the liquid has been exposed to heat long enough. If the instructions specifically says "Boil for 1 turn", it means either you put the herb in and then heat it up to boil and keep it at boil for one turn of the clock or you heat the liquid up to boil and then put in the herb and maintain the boil for one turn of the clock. Stop trying to count the pulls and watch your liquid.

How to get rid of Alcoholism? Drinking Hair of the Dog potion is not working, i chugged over 12 of these down

Well okay, I'm still a bit confused as to how to predict boiling time. If I let it stop boiling it fails if it requires more than one turn(?) and if I add more fire at the wrong time I'll fuck up and might add too much time with no way of stopping it.

3 pulls will create one turn of boiling.

Why contain it?

because its a semi-permanent -3 to all attributes

If you timed your boiling right (ie. boiled herb A for 2 turns as instructions wanted, then added herb B and continued boiling for one turn before allowing to cool), the only thing left that matters is that you let the liquid cool before you add the cold component. You don't need to predict it, just boil within parameter. I can pretty much prepare potions without stopping my fire once the boiling begins if there's no cooling required in the instruction and even if there is, I just let the fire die down after my boiling time is done. It's honestly even easier than cooking IRL.

its a bug.

I don't think you have to let the fire die down, just wait for the pot to stop boiling.

Never tested it that way since I didn't want to waste the herbs just in case. Also since I know from IRL cooking some fragrant components don't react well from being heated so you have to add them in after the stuff in the pot stops simmering

What's the deal with the assassin in the rocketeer mission? I've been waiting outside this guy's house for a week, always hidden and looking around at midnight but nobody ever comes. Is there actually an assassin or is this fag just paranoid? I should be able to to just tell him I'll escort him there myself and fuck any assassin, using an intimidation check or something.

There's an assassin. He comes into the garden at midnight on the dot and it's pretty obvious who it is if you did a little detective work during the day.

Yeah I talked to the guy at the inn, and I've kept watch on the house and garden at midnight for days but fucking nothing happens.

The same guy waits around the construction site around the evening. I believe he makes his way there at around 8pm and hangs out until midnight when the stonemasons go to bed before he starts sneaking into the garden. I tailed him for the whole day because at first I thought his testimony wasn't consistent so I thought he would be meeting the assassin. I was wrong.

Thanks, I just caught him fucking with the door at about 1:30.

I heard that there's evil gays in this game. Is that true?

Also are there Jews for me to Pogrom?

There's a family of (((money-changers))) that are central to the main plot, you should find out about them later on.

I should also mention that yes, they are doing illegal shit for the antagonist.

The Rosenbergs?

Indeed.

So Varva made the game have Jewish and Gay villains while all of the good guys are straight white christian men?

I buy it.

I had that problem pretty bad too, but there's a fix for it:
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/27
Just read and follow the instructions for your GPU and RAM settings. I don't have the greatest computer, but that fix helped my game a fuckton.

Also, here's my level 7 Henry. I want to be a sneaky archerfag cause I always play archers, but my noise is just full retard. What should I do to be armorman and stealthy?

Level maintenance and take the padding perk. Look for dark clothing. You can only wear so much armor while still being sneaky. A chain mail collar adds a bit of protection and is not too noisy. The dark brigantines are quiet and very protective, but also quite expensive.

I laughed pretty hard today when I started playing the game, went through the Codex and found an entry entitled "The Jews".

You know this game surprised me with just how civilized the middle ages where.

Are the dark ages just a bunch of liberal propaganda?

As with most things, I'd say the truth lies somewhere in between. This game makes it all a lot more civil, because it'd be really hard to navigate a completely alien society in game. If you talk to any citizens about their Lord, they almost always say, "Wow he's so great, but I've heard fucking horror stories of other Lords." I also doubt anyone could have gotten into a fist fight with Hans and not been hung.

To be fair Hans is a lenient guy.

Some guy tried to drown him and he didn't even want to punish him until I reminded him to do so.

It's not quite like that. Historians don't sit down and record history like

And instead we have more people chronicling wars and political upheavals, peasant rebellions and royal proclamations because shit's more interesting. It got to the point where most of our idea of how medieval life was depends almost entirely on images formed archieved census data to inform us on migration patterns, grain harvest records to determine when famines didn't happen, church held death records and even medical records to show when the plague was manageable since we knew when it was really bad.

Hans genuinely wants his subjects to both love him and respect him at the same time. Which is why even when sober he didn't have Henry flogged but instead suggested a competition of skill.

The only problem with Hans is that he's to green.

Other than that he's a genuinely cool guy.

It's hilarious that most of the main antagonists are gay or jewish. The Rosenbergs, and that fag Roth and his lover.

It's intentional isn't it?

Did anyone here send her to her family? What happens if you do?

I've just reported you for your bigotry.

Can I actually be knighted in this game?

Can I ever become Sir Henry?

New Bread

Eh, the only weird thing is the relationship between Nobles and non-Nobles, and their Knights. Keep in mind that everyone knows each other and are mostly going to spend mostly their lives in eachother's presence. That has a very large effect on how people treat eachother, even guys who hate eachother.

Did a mod seriously lock the new thread? Even though this one is in autosage? I get this isn't a Nintendo game but still.

Time to shitpost on Holla Forums I guess

Mods are fags

I just did. Was that wrong?

Yeap he did. So now instead of one thread getting bumped off, we're going to have two instead when another new bread gets baked. Pretty dumb IMO.

It's that one fucking alchemist table that glitches out like that. Thankfully I reacted before I died.

I wonder if the mod is the same faggot who posted

Not technically, but practically. You can enter the personal service of Sir Radzig, and if you're wearing full plate most folks will address you as Sir Knight and shit like that.

For real? Fuckers.

I've got that too, gotta exit the alchemy bench every potion or two because Henry gradually ascends with each one until he can't reach the bench anymore.

Don't forget that Henry is a noble bastard. Even if Hans wanted to hang him, I'm fairly sure Hanush would intervene as he wouldn't want to lose his ally.

This game isn’t set in the dark ages.
The medieval period is 1000 years long and 1000 years ago we were in the high medieval age.

The Dark Ages weren't even that dark. The Church supported and funded science, as long as it didn't contradict anything in their faith.

not less enough if the only thing you bring in is muh board speed
>>>/4chan/ is down the hall to the left

Being a vol doesn't mean mean you get to push your garbage opinions everywhere. Enforce the rules, as they're written, and keep your fucking mouth shut otherwise.

This isn't 4chan, the bump limit is 300 and technically the rule is either posts to 700 or wait until page 13. Although why a Mod decided, now of all times, to actually enforce it on the KCD generals is beyond me.

If Radzig is my father than why does he keep sending me on dangerous missions?

Well if the mod was any bit competent thread 5 will be unlocked once thread 4 reaches page 13 to prevent two bread kill. Somehow I doubt they would be that competent.

Radzig and Hans are pretty gay looking tbh. It is also implied that Sir Divish doesn't even like women anymore after being imprisoned for 7 years.

Just report and it with a request to unlock it once that happens.

You see the look of disappointment and that side glance he gives in the prologue? He's making a man out of you.

i'm pretty sure that is what was done in this case,noone elses fault for your newfaggotry and lack of lurking
>6.If you make a duplicate thread, it may get deleted, locked or bumplocked and you will be redirected to the already existing thread, provided the preexisting thread has not hit the bump limit. Continuation threads such as GamerGate x Edition, Video Game General #32 (i.e., threads about broad topics that are constantly remade) etc. will be deleted if they are made before the previous thread hits 700 posts or Page 13 to keep the front page from being cluttered with the same discussions

And after ignoring that rule for years, allowing all kinds of generals to clutter the front page with multiples, now they decide to enforce it?

Call me paranoid but it seems quite possible we've got a mod or vol that's pissed about the lack of diversity or some shit in KCD. Selective enforcement is a common tool to cover ulterior motives.

Don't wear anything that's made of metal. Use leather gloves, they have zero noise. Find a dark gambeson and dark padded coif and wear those. Padded chausses are okay. And obviously you want silent shoes. This is the ideal hunting/sniping fags innawoods gear.

Also what this guy said, you want to find the brigandine that's dyed black and maintain it with the padding perk, but those are pretty rare. I haven't seen one yet in my own playthrough and I am substantially farther than you are.

you are correct you are paranoid

Your chatroom tier post formatting and calling me out as a newfag reveals you're a vol or some shit here. I know how much time you fags spend in chatrooms with each other. And you probably looked at my post history too, right? Well I just moved so there's not many posts from this IP just yet. Probably been here longer than you.

Get fucked, faggot. Self important mods are worse than tripfags. Ban me, I dare you.

I want to like the alchemy system for doing something different but I fucking hate it.

Don't predict? How the fuck am I supposed to do this without knowing the exact amount of pulls I need?
alternatively

stop complaining and get good. You have some leeway to work with so even if it stops boiling you can recuperate your potion if you're quick enough. Just try to get a feel to it, instead of "pull no more than 5 times and then bla bla", you'll have better results.

Even when I felt like I did okay on the timing just now I guess I was a few seconds late somewhere.

Any of you know how to fix sasau fine bug
I've been getting this shit since the Vranik quest. I've tried commiting a small crime and paying the fine but it didn't work. What do?

Nvm fixed it. I punched a guard and had to pay 300Groch which did it.

There's your problem, the game makes no attempt to tell to pull it fucking FOUR TIMES not twenty billion like most people would in an attempt to see actually the flat whatever the fuck shit is in the cauldron boil. 4 to boil and 2 to get it hot, wait until it starts smoking, stop and carry on like that, if it still doesn't work then just keep trying. It's a tedious thing to do though which is why I avoided it completely.

I accidentally sequence broke the money counterfeit quest, after chasing down the knight I went back to where he buried the body, only on the way there I ran into a bandit camp with a mine where I managed to convince a certain noble to get imprisoned.
Worth redoing properly?

I got it eventually, I still feel like I need to really spam that fire so it doesn't accidentally cool down while I fix the timer or grab the valerian.

Rosenberg is a 100% German name meaning rose/red mountain/hill. A lot of kikes changed their name so they could blend in better.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenberg_family

This game plays out pretty different through the week when I just didn't have time to play long sessions. Work days frequently have to save and quit; Henry is constantly drunk while I'm sober.
Now it is weekend the tables have turned; I'm constantly drunk and Henry is sober.

>you've discovered a (((coincidence)))
There is no quest here for you goy!

Yea, the dark ages are just called dark because it was kinda hard to converse knowledge from the old Rome while being constantly raided by niggers of all colors.

Rosenberg and Roth are typical jew names, with Roth being common to be also based Magyars

The fuck is this?

A small watermill used to produce sound to deter animals from the area.

RUN

Can you read latin letters? This feels like I'm talking to a bot.

Neat. Doesn't look like there's anything that needs to be kept safe from animals though.

I AM HENRY THE CRAZED AXE MURDERER OF AXES I MURDER WITH AXES ANY QUESTIONS NO? GOOD

Loving this realism, my dudes.

It should delete the save folder and shut down your computer maybe?

BUGS SO FAR
I might give this a break til they patch to 1.3.

The name is actually from the Czech "RoΕΎmberk", and the noble house carrying it named itself after the castle of RoΕΎmberk (it was a new line that separated itself from the noble house VΓ­tkovci)

Saving after catching the nightingales can make the quest uncompletable.

This is why I was calling you fucking autistic. The instructions explicitly tells you to fucking boil something and you're trying to determine the perfect timing to boil something by level pulls.

JUST FUCKING BOIL THE FUCKING POTION WITHIN THE PARAMETER OF THE TURNS OF CLOCKS BEFORE ADDING IN THE NEXT INGREDIENT TO BOIL THEN LET IT COOL DOWN BEFORE YOU ADD IN THE LAST INGREDIENT. STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR DAMNED LEVEL PULLS AND JUST KEEP A FIRE GOING. DO YOU KNOW HOW FIRE WORKS AND WHY FIRE MAKES WATER BOIL?

And that Czech "Rozmberk" is a simple slavinisation of the German Rosenberg.

Why not? Might actually make crime less cheesy. Do too much bad goy stuff and get caught? Game over.

Punching guards fixes all the problems in this game.
Hell, at one point all of Sassau hated me for punching a guy unconcious, struggle snuggling his guard into deep sleep and stealing his golden ticket into the monestary.
Even after i had paid my 80 grochens for brawling folks hated melike i had fucked their dogs, burned down their wives and ran over their homes.
But then, after punching a single guard and sitting in jail for ten days it was all good again.

He is like 80 years old anyways, his dick doesn't work anymore.

They haven't been ignoring that rule for years, some generals just go that fast or it's just an old thread that slides to the bottom fast before anyone else replies. If you really wanna make a new thread just shitpost to 700 then report the old thread for it to be unlocked.

I just reloaded an earlier save, rode into the bandit base to "scout" it, watched the cutscene and then fled without killing any bandits. Quest proceeds normally.
Definitely the case that the devs didn't expect you to wipe out the bandits solo.

Funny how much work goes into magic potions in a game boasts having no magic bullshit.

Kill yourself

Are you unaware of what fucking chemistry is you imbecile? Is that magical to you?

Chemistry doesn't make you see at night.

Nigga we be brewing healin' potionz that closes wounds and fixes bones.

…on a second thought most of them are alcoholic beverages so guess it is more of Slavic Divine Intervention then magic.

You know what I meant, dumbass.

So, as it turns out there is SOME horse armor in the game. It's just hidden as some kind of easter egg and has no description, which leads me to believe they just ran out of time before being able to model horse body armor.

The alchemy system is great, no idea why you're struggling with it so much. Just follow the directions in the recipe and it's pretty forgiving, you don't have to be exactly on the dot.

Nice, where?

I like Henry

Right on this cliff there's a huge bird's nest with a dead horse in it. Make sure to bring some bandages for your legs and save before trying to jump down because getting to it without dying is a bitch.

For a quest that makes you waste time stealing/pickpocketing all blacksmiths on the map and waste 2k groschen the Queen of Sheba sword has literally 10 durability. For a comparison a normal sword has 100. Don't trust charlatans kids.

Right on, I'll check that out. How the hell did you find it in the first place?

He really is a likeable guy.

I like Hans

I was gonna say I feel like I've seen countless new popular game threads started right after bump limit was hit.
Not sure why you said this. I'm well aware what the bump limit is and it's been so long since I've been on 4chan I don't even remember what it's limit was.

Dam, I even filmed myself brewing that potion and uploades the webm. Does anybody still have it?

A friend told me.

A , huh?

Ok, I found the raw footage, edited it again and here it is.
The video is crap, and get's accelerated at random moments cause my computer can barely run the game properly, much less the game and record it. I used some cheapo program called HyperCam2, so sorry if the quality is awful. I hope the video is still useful.

In the video I use the sandglass, but as you can see, I only use the bellows (Q) once and it boils for one turn. On Q equals one turn, if you leave it to cool. Then press Q when tue flames are out to start another turn.

With plants, first you activate them to take some from the bag, then you activate the cauldron to pour them in. With the charcoal, when you activate it, it gets directly poured into the cauldron, so make sure to activate it only when the flames are out (if there are no flames but the ambers still have light, it doesn't matter, it's OK).

Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully and don't try to rush it the first times around. If the water stops boiling, it doesn't affect the result in any way. If you need to pause and take a good look at the book, do it.

Like most games of this sort, the early game struggle is best part. Once you get all kitted out and become a wargod it's almost boring. Try using a shitty sword so you don't just one shot everyone.

I have, they make no fucking difference. Using the thumper against ser Bernard has him down in one combo, on the rare chance I actually get one off. I kinda want to start over again to experience good combat, now that I know how it works, but then I remember how long the intro is.

You can blow through the intro pretty quick if you skip dialogue. You only really have to follow it until you're taught how to parry and dodge, then you can fuck off if you're fine with some people being pissed at you.

Hardest choice in the game.

MARE, GO WITH THE MARE

The mare is Vera, the only young one. The other two are old hags. Lockpick the mare, user.

What does late game look like for this? vids?

Pretty shit, you can kill everything in 2-4 hits. It's harder when you have more than one enemy but the scaling isn't done too great to be fair, it is an indie game raised on kickstarter but still

Can I fuck you in the ass

So Henry is based on a real guy, huh? Is anyone else?

Sir Hanush is Vavra

That siege engineer is Brian Blessed.

When will they add the 'nobleman who can "force" himself on any peasant woman' patch?

They already have one and his name is Radish

Many other denominations of monasteries do the same. Its how Jagermeister was invented, a novice monk dropped a full spice rack into some beer they were making and the local hunters loved the shit

What quests do I need to do before Vranik so that I don't lose out on any quests?

How the fuck do you lockpick? I can't even do the tutorial one without half way

also
fucking cunting shite, half my perks are useless now

Why has discussion died out?

Waiting for new thread, probably.

Nope, new thread got locked. So has anyone been playing with the reshader?

What the fuck is this stupid shit? Am I expected to be a horse expert in order to play this game?

And now I've completely stopped caring about this game.

There are some common horses that you can only steal, and ownable player horses. Only the latter are named, so go take another look.

Is this part of the main quest time sensitive? I want to do other shit.

Time for another new thread that isn't locked?

Oh, nevermind, but OP didn't crosslink it though.

Lower your mouse sensitivity. I think that the minigame bumps it up compared to everything else and that completely fucks you over. I've also found that levels in lockpicking help a ton. Take the perk that doubles your pick health as the first one and you shouldn't have many more problems.

Well these guys weren't as strong as I was expecting. Only person left to kill is Barbard, and I literally can't because the game just decides I'm not allowed to attack him even though he's trying to kill me.

So this is the punishment for murdering half the town.