Happy Birthday Genetic Dud

Hotwheels birthday was yesterday,, why did you forget Holla Forums?

Who?

Fuck, I did forget.
I'll go wish him one right now on twitter.

I miss the son of a bitch. The thing with Josh must have fucked him up good.

Is he even alive anymore? I've been assuming he was fed to the pigs a while ago.

F

Here's a photograph of the last time he was seen

He shouldn't have trusted Null in the first place

It's the little details

Why did we forget? BECAUSE HE FUCKING ABANDONED US TO A KIKE WHO BANNED ALL THE BOARD OWNERS AND MODERATORS AND REPLACED THEM WITH HIS PAID SHILLS TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE OF THE ENTIRE SITE. Why would we give a shit about him anymore?

He's dead user. Time to let go.

you think he had a choice nigger?
He was stressed out of his mind, all his income streams were beng cut off and the site was being ddosed every other day and people weren't coming back as a result of the site simply not working, those DDoSes caused Holla Forums more loss than almost anything I've seen in a while
Not only this
on top of this he had to deal with that bullshit drama with Josh (which he fucked up himself, he's not perfect and made numerous mistakes)
I can't find it in myself to blame him for what happened. He was desperate and tired, he had to flee to a foreign fucking country as a cripple, his medical bills weren't helping and he was just not in a good state of mind.

I can't
I miss him
And he isn't dead, he's still posting on Twitter

You aren't even human. Understanding the concept of "having a choice" is so fundamental to human cognition that refusing to accept that a choice always exists is evidence you are too stupid to be called human.
Wow, so scary.
Yeah, that's how jews work. So the solution was to sell the site to a jew? To just give up? Lose literally everything you fought for?
So you get DDoS protection.
Uh, no. We had more people posting here DURING THE INFINITY CRISIS than we do now. Even five minute posting delays were better than the current site ownership. Know why? BECAUSE BACK THEN THIS SITE ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING. IT STOOD FOR SOMETHING. People came here and dealt with the problems because this site was BETTER than 4chan in terms of discourse.
I don't give a shit about personal drama. If he made his own bed–or if he didn't–nothing about the situation was permanent or irreversible.
He sold us down the river, LITERALLY to jews who have taken over the site, banned all discussion that goes against their narrative, and made this place exactly the same as 4chan. If you can't find it in yourself to blame someone for selling out ON EVERYTHING HE CLAIMED TO BELIEVE, then you're not worth the resources you waste to keep you alive.

Get the fuck out. You shill for a cuckold who doesn't actually believe in anything he claimed to believe.

I thought he bailed on twatter. Happy belated birthday, anyway.

Thanks for admitting you have no argument, no refutation to anything I said, and that you personally support the person who destroyed the site.

Don't you have a censorship thread to be in torpedo?

Are you mentally defective? Fuck off, coward.

Careful there sperg, don't want to get banned again do you?

I miss him, I don't blame him for fucking off. Looks at the posters in this thead, who the fuck wants to deal with that all day?

Just like, make your own board :^)

Are you mentally defective? Fuck off, coward.

Spam is not kosher. This is fresh.

he's responding to every post that he thinks is even tangentially mocking him now, this is just hilarious

I hope he falls out of bed and dies

lol

i miss him so much, the glory days where a big buggy and unstable mess but damn was there so many good times and bad ones with Holla Forums

this

when your are in a tough bind and burdened you don't always make the best decisions, its called being human. Some people handle it better than others.
t. someone who has never dealt with overwhelming stress or just lacks empathy
Not as easy as it sounds, especially when limited on resources
Where you not there during that shitshow? Wasn't just personal drama it affected most anons at the time
I will give you this, but this leads back to my first point. People make mistakes.
like what?
then why are you here?

What? The make your own board shit? I know its a joke, all anons do is bitch but they will never leave the board and head to an alt one, they are like battered housewives.
mark owns the site or just in general? Also are you autistic? This is important.

You do have to live with them, though. So tell me why we should celebrate his cuckoldry. Tell me why we should remember him at all.
My hair was white from stress by the time I was 20. You have NO fucking argument.
We have it now. It can't be that hard.
Of course I was.
Yes, I know. And instead of reaching out to his community–because he had an entire Holla Forums board to help him–WHO WOULD HAVE DONE IT FOR FUCKING FREE, BECAUSE BACK THEN WE ALL BELIEVED IN THE FUCKING MESSAGE OF THE SITE, he went with Josh. Likely because he wanted to keep full "legal" control over the site code. And then he lost it entirely. Justify that.
You're… kidding, right? All the board owners and mods of the top boards were replaced when Jim took control. If they didn't step down willingly, the board were flooded with CP at times that Jim knew the BO/mods were asleep, and then used that as justification for taking the boards from them because "they broke the site rules by allowing it."
1. There's literally nowhere else on the entire Internet.
2. To keep newfags from thinking this place is worth posting on.

Holy fucking hell, this faggot is acting like their father abandoned them or something. Grow the fuck up, nigger.

Because that isn't a fucking argument.
Try again.
Run along, newfag. You clearly don't understand the discussion.

I've been busy with college. Although I barely remember my own birthday. Happy birthday warm tires.

No, just makes you look like you're fresh off the boat. If I took your post and made someone from california read it it'd fit their accent perfectly. Stop posting you dumb nigger, you don't have a clue what you're talking about in the first place. "lmao just like get ddos protection".

Thanks for playing.

A company, yeah. We produce physical goods.
What about it? Cry more. You have no argument.

The only thing they've ever made are logos. You'd have to be retarded to believe they're capable of anything.

If hotwheels jumping ship meant getting rid of spergy cuckchanners like you, you're only giving me more reason to have sympathy for him.

didn't Jim feed him to the pigs?

This is how mentally defective you actually are.

Happy birthday, Cripplekike.

why the fuck can't neo/v/ have a comfy thread honoring our former Lollipop guild overload?

You're worth a dozen cuckchanners on your lonesome buddy, if anything you act more retarded than half of them do. Stop flailing and screeching like a tard on roids and maybe people might take your 'fuck cuckchanners' spam more seriously.

I respond to spergs too much, I really should stop doing that

Yes, I will. What part of this is confusing to your little leftist brain? People who actually have principles DO NOT SELL OUT THOSE PRINCIPLES. That's what the definition of the word is.
Obviously you need more training, given that you are one and can't seem to spot them.
Nice strawman. Yet again. No one said anything about cloudflare. I said "DDoS protection." Cloudflare is not the only resource. Try so much harder.
Great argument.
Way to prove your claim.
All that proof. Look at that.
I totally believe that hotwheels "had no choice". See how that works?
Maybe look at the OP.
Are you trying to pretend I am? Cry harder. Everything I said is fact. I haven't been to halfchan since 2013. You have absolutely no argument and no refutation to anything I said.

Why should I care about you?

Happy birthgoy, kindled wheelies.

lol

I wonder if he still shitposts around.

I hope he's doing alright while the rest of us waste away on here.

fuck you too aqua

Board drama and goons
Remember when we could have Rob threada without shitters complaining about it?
I sure as hell do

Holla Forums is a board for video game discussion. Did you expect your off-topic post to be allowed here?

Your legitimately autistic bullshit needs to be shut the fuck down, not promoted.

rip

Funny

You know it was a Kike responsible for those "edits"
>>>/cuckchan/
also non thumbnail version

Why are you so autistic?

Nigger just filter and ignore threads you don't like. You are not "follow the rules here" when you shit up a thread.

Go back to reddit. No one is doing that.
"Anything should be allowed to be posted anywhere. Don't like it, don't look!" is not an argument.
The thread does not belong here. The thread is off-topic for the board. You have no argument.

Actually meant to reply to this autistic rant with the other user
post where you're continuing your autistic rant with the other user

Speaking of absolutely autistic, you'll have to keep going for another couple hundred posts if you want to crack the high score, autismo.
The webm is outdated, but I hope you still understand the intent of mocking your autistic ass.

will his anger ever cease? can we build a generator to harness electricity from his limitless rage?

what the fuck is that infographic? you pull that off of lolcow or reddit my dude? cancer

What a great place this has become thanks to firetires SELLING OUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED IN HIM. Boy, we sure should celebrate his birthday!

it looks like it was meant to be ironic

how have I not seen this before, saved tbh

oh shit, I lost it after my HDD fried, thanks user.
That retard went up to (250) on that cyclical.

and reported

What a great place this has become thanks to firetires SELLING OUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED IN HIM. Boy, we sure should celebrate his birthday!

Excuse me, super cereal mister the internet is serious business intellectual.
I'll need to catch up the last two seasons of Rick and Morty to be able to talk on the same level as you.
I'm hoping I will master the "autistic caps lock" tactic once I finish the next episodes.

He sure did, but we also had someone reach even higher, though I think it was one of the genesis autists, so I don't know how much that counts.

hotpockets won't do shit, its probably one of them

Oh wait, my bad

Didn't the muh piracy autist break that record? I recall his post count being more than (180)

Nice save there, champ.

"Muh piracy" Microcuck shill went up to (250) user

Thanks for discrediting yourself instantly.

That's nothing. You should see what imkikey does on non-cyclicals.

happy late birthday hotwheels, i'm sorry

didnt he sell Holla Forums and no longer has anything to do with it?

Yes, that's right. You don't have an argument. Very good.

Yep. He sold us down the fucking river.

For what it's worth he fucked up, but he let us stay here during GG times while promising us freedom from moot's faggotry. Because of this, I still respect him. People will stay here because moving out of here will split the populace even further and there's no way to know if the new site owner is even more of a faggot compared to Jim.

It sounds ridiculous, but we need Jim to fuck up somehow sooner or later because people need to migrate, otherwise site will die a slow and painful death. There's next to no options though - there's just stuff like nextchan (heh) and endchan, that was shilled here countless times for no fucking reason. There needs to be something new.

quality job fags

1. You should be killed for being so stupid.
2. It's hilariously ironic that you're now complaining about the very thing that I'm complaining about. Eat shit and die, you fucking faggot. You made your bed. Sleep in it.

did hotpockets actually do something right?

Cry more, faggot. You literally just agreed with me.

Reported.

But, my man, that's not an argument.

Reported for ban evasion :^)

Forgive my wrong flag, must've slipped.

Great job.

what are you talking about?

to who?

accidentally replied to your post

You're too stupid to be posting here.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the inevitable /sudo/ thread.

for how much? and when? and to who?

Fuck off, avatarfag.

got a laugh outta me, 7/10

Not like Porchmonkey is gonna bother reading that.
Also don't avatarfag, you queer

The last part was for (you)
my bad

better?

and i, you. user-kun.

how cum you goys keep fucking up replys? are you knew?

Hey now, it's hard typing with one hand

Reported for violating rule 8.

hey im knew here, can you link me to the rules? its my first day! :D

ayyyy

Reported for violating rule 8.

I'd let an avatarfag suck my dick tbh

now im no chanspert but i do believe you must be knewer than me. and i just got here a few minutes ago! LOL!

Yes, you get banned for doing that. Reported.

are you lost little boy?

Reported.

How's that been working out for ya, satan?

Cry more, shill.

you seem angry m8. maybe you need to relax?

K, why don't you report some more.

Reported.

Cry more, shill.

youre a funny guy. sperging out in a bumplocked thread. are you ok there m8?

Reported.

thanks for letting me know :-P
youre such a sweetheart

what was that other user shilling btw?

Reported.

I'd love to know as well.

Cry more, shill.

reported because you cant say retorted because youre retarded.

Cry more, shill.

Reported.

i think he's that redditor from a few days ago that got btfo. if we actually report him for obvious IP hopping he'll actually get banned. unlike sage spamming a bumplocked off-topic thread.

he's also spamming identical posts repeatedly, which actually counts as spamming, unlike saying different things in every post.

youre so adorable. i like you. but please lurk for longer.

Reported.

user why are you so mean?
is it because you dont know what avatarfagging is?

Post the nude version. Reported for rule 8 violation.

there is no nude version. i would help you if i could.
but youre so new, its cute. its like watching a little girl try to enforce the rules in preschool.

There is; you just haven't seen it. Reported.

rip in pepperoni bread

admit it, you were just hoping it did user. it doesnt exist.

bump

Reported for avatarfagging.

mark likes bumplocking. he says its less messy and everyones happy.

whos my avatar?

Reported.

for what user kun? i didnt mean to upset you. please tell me what im doing wrong?

Reported.

why?

How would you know!?
I'm starting to question you being new, user.

Cat's outta the bag, faggot.
I got you now.

shhhh
take this and dont tell anyone. especially that other user.

Reported.
(you were wrong about everything, by the way)

Okay

oh wow, these are great. thank you for doing the leg work and posting them, i will cherish them forever.
and report you for breaking rule 3, except not really because im not a raging faggot. or will i?

Reported for breaking rule 8. Rule 3 was not broken.

not in excess of 3 my angry little newfriend.

ty

Reported for breaking rule 8.

reported for breaking rule 3 and 8.
you'll likely be banned for reporting too much, user. spamming the mods with bs reports is generally frowned upon by mods

Reported for breaking rule 8. I have violated no rules.

suuure user-kun

Didn't happen. Followed rule 3.
Didn't happen. Thread is in violation of site rules.
Global report for being autistic.

read the last sentence of rule 3.
you spammed this thread repeatedly with identical posts.

but i gotta go user. i hope have fun camping this thread anxiously hoping i dont reply until its gone. it was fun.
but seriously, youre such a faggot holy shit lol

You ban evaded once already.

And is bumplocked.

If being autistic were against global rules you'd have been v& by some agency now.

Reported for breaking rule 8.

Nope.
For violating site rules. Thanks for admitting it. It should be deleted entirely.
Cry more. You have no argument.

Happy birthday Hotwheels.

Why should we even continue to talk about him? He abandoned us.

test