Based Warhorse Studios

Based Warhorse Studios

#BASED

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums

All respect lost.

I share the dude's taste.

I mean there are also Fallout tactics, but it's not really well-known and it's relatively outside of the big story.

I'm honestly not really sure what you're trying to accomplish by this thread. Are you trying to shit on the man? To jerk him off? I don't get it.

Can I just enjoy a game made by some Slavs without you gullible fucking retards showing up to ruin discussions and make everyone else look retarded?

#BASED twitter man made a post I agree with! Epic!!

The game sold over a million copies already, therefore we should begin to hate on it for being too popular or some reason.

upboated

Wasn't Jan Smegma the guy on the RPGCodex forums doing that whole
shit a few days ago?

What was Todds opinion on this?

Lure of the Temptress was nice, I still use the silly jokes of Ratpouch when I bump into my brother.

Geh heim Kotmann.

Who gives a shit about that Todd thinks about what Vavra thinks?
Bethesda had nothing to do with the first 2 Fallout games and had fuck all to do with New Vegas. Todd's opinion on the matter means as much as yours does(read: nothing).

I see your :^) but remind you there is autism on this board that thinks that popular is bad. I remember when 8ch thought Cuphead was the shit. But a huge wave of "le jews XDDD get out shill!" posts came about in the threads following the news of 2 million sales.

Like you were a fiddle Holla Forums

Why is this shitty threa still alive?

FO3 > NV and you nerds know it. themeparks simulators for lyfe yo

Fug.

Are you telling me you don't want to hear Todds sweet sweet lies? or his reaction?

He has good taste.

It's not even about the people hating on the game and those who like it. I empathize with those anons actually because you get faggots that act like OP unironically and form a cult of personality around anyone who makes a decent game. I like the game and I hate fags like OP; just take the good games as they come and don't hype up the personalities because of some stupid shit that was said on Twitter.

You are seriously going all the way back to 2016 in a desperate attempt to justify New Vegas being better than Fallout 3?

It's never gonna happen, dude. Let it go.

Excuse me, 2010. That's 8 years.

What the fuck do you think Todd's opinion is? It's clearly a shot across the bow.