No More Room in Hell

This game is kind of like a playable Romero movie, except the zombies don't follow the "everyone is infected and you turn if you die from anything" shit that Romero invented and was popularized by the Walking Dead, and the survivors are clean of the virus until they get bitten or scratched one too many times.
We should have a gamenight some time. The main issue would be that we would be confined to only 8 players maximum per server.

They dropped working on it for a sequel.

Last I heard, the most recent update was last month, and the game came out in 2011. They supported the game for 7 years, which is a lot considering that it's just a game made by a group of people who just wanted to make a free and fun zombie game.

seems to be on life support

Anyone know if the game supports that server mod that allows you to bypass Source game player caps though?

Let's not forget ZPS, its been going for 10 years now. Just when it was almost dead the devs started updating again

If we have to play a zombie game with Holla Forums then i suggest this instead

Wasn't someone trying to shill Zombie Master a while back?

Yeah and it was sketcy as shit

I've been meaning to try it out. It seems very good for a gamenight, actually.

Got a hankering for killing zombies, eh? Why not try Metal Gear Survive™? :^)

What are you even implying? Had you just never heard of it before and your dense nigger ass considered it a threat?

Shame on you

hue

How do you shill a free mod?

The devs are "muh realism" autists that keep implementing new systems without regard for balance and player enjoyment. The systems themselves are fine, they're just annoying most of the time and become quickly irrelevant at best.
The best change they've done recently is being able to lose and gain traits depending on your nutrition. If they aren't completely retarded they'll expand this to every trait instead of only nutrition related ones.

Nice try but cuckchan is -→ that way

Agree, I'm still waiting for NPC since after a while it gets boring unless you go on a multiplayer sever and do nothing because the mods are cunts

NMRiH does things like ammo and resource scarcity, dangerous slow zombie mobs and feeling of survival very well. However, it does suffer from poor animations. Like when you go hit a zombie with a melee weapon, you take damage first and half a second later the zombie attack animation plays.
Success does require coherent teamwork and good communication.

7 days to die is better.

High speed, low drag.
Bob and weave.
Like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream.

Remember Empires?

CUT EM UP! CUT EM UP!

Pass.

It's a shame they slowed down the pace a lot since the latest update. Also they need to do some real optimization work before shipping it, Unity is already bad for this kind of game on its own.

Are you fucking retarded?
Holy shit this fucking board nowadays.
Soon enought Gamenights will be shilling as well.

Braindawgz

I believe they are getting close to the release version, but I'm not sure.

OH PAINTRAIIIIIN

Wow its been 7 years since this was released?

Pick one.
Literally unplayable. It's the "Realism but only when its inconvenient for the player" route.